It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 111
104
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova
.


Notice... the sphere is green... just like the acid.


Hey guys... you might want to notice this.

Is there a nuke plant in the hurricane's path ?


..


Yes, probably a lot of nukes... it is America, after all.

No offense intended to my friends in America




posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

Originally posted by Ivanova
.


Notice... the sphere is green... just like the acid.


Hey guys... you might want to notice this.

Is there a nuke plant in the hurricane's path ?


..


Yes, probably a lot of nukes... it is America, after all.

No offense intended to my friends in America


Yup, and one not too far from me. Am I worried about it? Nope!



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
I still can only get on the Schrodinger page...

Can anyone else access the safe page yet?

Works fine. BTW, don't use picelprojects, use oct282011 oct282011.com...



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
.


Green sphere = acid

Red sphere = red/white W sphere on the one world graphic page
.





edit on 27-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theLastSoul
 


Yay, it's back for me!!!

Thank you!!!



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul

Originally posted by JourPolaire
I still can only get on the Schrodinger page...

Can anyone else access the safe page yet?

Works fine. BTW, don't use picelprojects, use oct282011 oct282011.com...


I still get this:

Error 404: NOT FOUND!The server cannot find the document corresponding to the URL you typed in.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
So I - Like many - am probably very behind on all the events taht have occurred since the discovery of this page. Ive been able to access the safe page at "oct28.com/inthelight.html" and try different codes. "4444, 1111, 0000"
My first thought was to try "7233" because in texting-letter terms it would be "SAFE" which can be filled in for all the blanks in the text directly underneath the cat picture.

Has somebody explained the meaning of the picture yet btw?

But the most interesting part it the whole time i have been scanning the page there has been the red orb at the top right of the page. Just recently i was told to zoom in and look at the picture underneath the counter on the last line of text, and i right clicked it and opened the image. It was an orange open lock:



and suddenly, the RED orb has now turned GREEN.



Oh, oh!! You might be on to something!!!


Possibly, it would be tough to correlate the clicking of the lock picture and the color change of the orb, because now it appears taht the orb is changing for everyone. Idk though...dont let my post get lost in the surge of posts now coming, just in case I really was on to something.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower
 


Perhaps a re-boot of either your router or CPU in general is needed? Just a thought. haha because i've been able to get on the site for the whole day. no idea why you can't.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Just went down again for me.
This sites like a yoyo.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
KEY - PAD -----> oct282011.com...



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by Grower
 


Perhaps a re-boot of either your router or CPU in general is needed? Just a thought. haha because i've been able to get on the site for the whole day. no idea why you can't. [/quot]


Cause Open hates me today :

It's a damn conspiracy!
Oh.....



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Googling words that stood out to me on the home page (history OWN [which someone said is nwo backword, so i googled nwo] and 3), i got a site that said. "FederalJack HISTORY lesson: The NWO and it's 3 World Wars"! Maybe it coincides with the site? Or maybe it's me thinking too much.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exades
Just went down again for me.
This sites like a yoyo.


Thought you were going to the store?
lol, just pickin'.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Im not sure if this has been seen before, but it doesnt ring bell in my head.
1111
'I should say, Don't ever lose focus, I Promise You, It Will Pay Off'



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
on the keypad, i highlighted the number 4 and clicked map with bing, it took me straight to a page saying - its there - when i clicked map with bing on the text (its there) i got a big map, with a tag on pakistan and Austria ----

www.bing.com...'s+there&FORM=LMIEMN

but for some reason THAT 1 says italy
am i wrong with this map bing thing ??
edit on 27-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
Im not sure if this has been seen before, but it doesnt ring bell in my head.
1111
'I should say, Don't ever lose focus, I Promise You, It Will Pay Off'


Yes, check my signature to a link to the thread of found codes.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anishnaabe
 


Yes, that one's been found.

There's a recap of all the codes we have found back on page 71 (I think).

Let's see, now, if we missed any!



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


Maybe because when you map something called "It" on a map you'll almost always find Italy. Haha. It's like googling the word "usa" and wondering why it's not iraq. haha



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova
.


Green sphere = acid

Red sphere = red/white W sphere on the one world graphic page
.






Does anyone have a link to that page ??


?



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I really wish "7233" would work. It makes total sense, SAFE, fits into all the blanks in the text beneath the photo.

When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]



new topics




 
104
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

log in

join