It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

just oct282011.com

it's under the countdown. it kinda looks like " 's but it's not

I don't see it... oh well... hopefully it's not that important.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yeah! That's exactly what i mean. It's just been there the whole time and it's the only thing that looks like an eye that I remember other than the obvious; eyes.html. haha.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

You'll have to zoom in closer than you've ever zoomed in on anything before... then you should see it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by whatsinaname
are we assuming the capitalised OWN is NWO backwards?! I feel like slaping myself for missing that one, I bought up the hide in plain sight tactic earlyer as a possibility, doh!

druid shes IP banned from the site what your saying isn't infact possible at glp.
edit on 27/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)
(without using proxys or somesuch.)

and yes, without proxy, she is exiled to experience a life a pain, away from her own environment, away from her home, away from where she felt comfortable. So she's here, with us now, and we are telling her to move on, no Gypsies allowed, and that makes her homeless and alone. I am not proud of that fact.

"Homeless and alone"... . like Abraham who followed God's direction to seek a better country.

But the children of God were not obedient, and even though Abraham tried to give them God's law, they rejected it. Is that your point for being here?

Reject the /TRUTH/ of God, and wander forever?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
locker was added long time ago. It's a tiny orange dot, but if you open that image directly, you'll see logo of Open Access oct282011.com...

I already posted my interpretation here -->> open target

The east coast is an open target.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by Ivanova

You'll have to zoom in closer than you've ever zoomed in on anything before... then you should see it.

Ummm, I just right clicked an opened in a new tab.
Well, when i could get to the page I did.
Ugh! Frustrated!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
so question, is open actually going to do anything tonight or was that it? I think I saw three new additions that I hadn't seen before, aswell as quite a few links, but no major change even to the message on the main page.

at this point i've been awake for two days watching this and irene aswell as distracting myself with other threads and jazz, its time I called it a day, or two xD

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
why are we having a religious war all of a sudden? we went what, like 90-some pages before a fight/controversy erupted and now that's all it's been. this is honestly becoming an internet soap opera.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!
I'm flattered! Never in a million years did I think I could be added to the suspicious list!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

reply to post by Ivanova

Ugh! Frustrated!

Are you serious? You mean this whole time I have been zooming in and in and in... ugh, nevermind.

Sometimes we get so caught up in our fancy computer skills that our basic ones escape us.

Don't judge me.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

are we assuming the capitalised OWN is NWO backwards?! I feel like slaping myself for missing that one, I bought up the hide in plain sight tactic earlyer as a possibility, doh!

druid shes IP banned from the site what your saying isn't infact possible at glp.

and yes, without proxy, she is exiled to experience a life a pain, away from her own environment, away from her home, away from where she felt comfortable. So she's here, with us now, and we are telling her to move on, no Gypsies allowed, and that makes her homeless and alone. I am not proud of that fact.

"Homeless and alone"... . like Abraham who followed God's direction to seek a better country.

But the children of God were not obedient, and even though Abraham tried to give them God's law, they rejected it. Is that your point for being here?

I'm not having a Bible discussion here... and certainly not with you.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!
I'm flattered! Never in a million years did I think I could be added to the suspicious list!!!

not at all ....... i mean .......... i didnt even suspect you last night / yesterday
c`mon ....... this little "not a " game is getting extremely boring, weve flopped weve lost men, its time we regroup, and start again.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

reply to post by Ivanova

Ugh! Frustrated!

Are you serious? You mean this whole time I have been zooming in and in and in... ugh, nevermind.

Sometimes we get so caught up in our fancy computer skills that our basic ones escape us.

Don't judge me.

lol, well since I'm stuck at basic, I don't know no better. No judging!

edit on 27-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
why are we having a religious war all of a sudden? we went what, like 90-some pages before a fight/controversy erupted and now that's all it's been. this is honestly becoming an internet soap opera.

I don''t know why he is trying to provoke me....
probably a conspiracy to have me banned from ATS.

This little fish is not biting that hook... not today... hurricane's coming.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'm not having a Bible discussion here... and certainly not with you.

why ?? because you cant google fast enough ??
sooooo................. was micheal a reference to 5 or 3 as in the 3rd ruler of the kingdom ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I agree brother. It's time we actually focused on why we're all here...to figure out this riddle, which oddly enough has said to not be a riddle by it's creator. He even said it's not a riddle, it's not a puzzle, "solving" this puzzle is impossible because it's not a puzzle, and that patience was the key.
edit on 27-8-2011 by johnwilkesbooth because: typo

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
so .... all "pointing fingers" aside................... where are we ?? still at patience ? this project is confusing.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I agree.
Frustrations levels are running high and everyone is beginning to snap and bicker. I agree with an earlier statement that we are looking to deep and in to many directions.
Def time to regroup and come back with fresh eyes...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
so .... all "pointing fingers" aside................... where are we ?? still at patience ? this project is confusing.

Still at not being able to get ANY of the frukin' pages so I am NO help at ALL!!

~whew...better~

Carry on!
edit on 27-8-2011 by Grower because: .

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Dear Open,

Where did you go?
We miss you.
Do you miss us?
Please come back.

Love,
[you]