It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i still don't see how the devo video is connected to pixel project though, I know its weird but where did it come into this? the MiRrOr thing came out with a clue regarding the mars reconisance orbiter by the way, im not sure of the implications

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Originally posted by avatar22
OMG take a look at the symbol at the top center of the courthouse... isn't that the crown from ivanova's pic before???

No

when i said " lets just hope when the safe opens its not a pic of george bush snr flipping us off then an international 4 min warning sends the world into a frenzy" i hope THAT wasnt a part of " making it "

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

The keypad's up? It's been down for hours, for me, at least.

It just keeps taking me back to the Schrodinger page.

What the H?!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
If you flip horizontally(using the mirror, remember?) the picture adundas.noemata.net... you can see that there are mentions of 0671.jpg, fortart.jpg and 50.jpg
edit on 27-8-2011 by theLastSoul because: (no reason given)

Could someone look at this picture and check, whether it fortart jpg or fontan.jpg? It's in the blue(or whatever that color is) square. Who knows, may be this word will be important.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
i still don't see how the devo video is connected to pixel project though, I know its weird but where did it come into this? the MiRrOr thing came out with a clue regarding the mars reconisance orbiter by the way, im not sure of the implications

the thread is called - I am the eye- the messages said something about its in the eye,

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I agree. and perhaps phoNETic is a good source for words to 4 letter codes

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theLastSoul

fontan.jpg

Interesting.

Can't find anything fortart.jpg but fontan appears to be the word for fountain in Russian... фонтан

edit on 27-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

If you flip horizontally(using the mirror, remember?) the picture adundas.noemata.net... you can see that there are mentions of 0671.jpg, fortart.jpg and 50.jpg

Could someone look at this picture and check, whether it fortart jpg or fontan.jpg? It's in the blue(or whatever that color is) square. Who knows, may be this word will be important.

The "stain" and the pics next to it look like a part of a map............. im sure the little dark squiggly lines look like they say - USA - is this not a pic of the map we got last night ??? the time lake map ??

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Ok i am going way out on this one but a thread was posted this morning called" I am the eye", I mentioned this earlier, I checked out the OP and a video or 2 he posted.. and well the images seem familiar. so heres the link, I really hope I am not going way off topic with this. If I am please forgive me. www.abovetopsecret.com... Last video at that page give it a few seconds till it starts looking weird only about 25 seconds.

this is what im trying to say, there is no direct link, weird yes but can we prove a link between the site and this other thread with a name from a message, it could just be chance, if not then I don't know what to make of that. are they planing to invade with cats falling from fluffy love clouds? im just not seeing the connection..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

OMG take a look at the symbol at the top center of the courthouse... isn't that the crown from ivanova's pic before???

No

when i said " lets just hope when the safe opens its not a pic of george bush snr flipping us off then an international 4 min warning sends the world into a frenzy" i hope THAT wasnt a part of " making it "

Did you see my answer on the previous page when I was asked where I am.

I'm at Washington on the Trinity.

Where was Daniel when he read the handwriting on the wall ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

No

Did you see my answer on the previous page when I was asked where I am.

I'm at Washington on the Trinity.

Where was Daniel when he read the handwriting on the wall ?

im guessing he was...............next to the wall

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So I have being fowling this thread a bit and found the words cyphermodern maghinery on that page with all the crazy text. doing a Google search led to more strangeness pages like noemata.anart.no... and from there I searched The Anyhr-ISBN-PNG Project. Which takes takes me to Google groups with more nonsensical text. I don't know what to make of any of this just thought I would share some stuff I found.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The "stain" and the pics next to it look like a part of a map............. im sure the little dark squiggly lines look like they say - USA - is this not a pic of the map we got last night ??? the time lake map ??

When I first saw that weird Oct28 photo page,
I posted on GLP that it looked similar to a photo
posted on another one of my GLP topics.

The poster said it was a Google earth photo of Sodom.
Russia and Jordan have been searching for the ancient
city of Sodom.. Why would Russia want to find ancient
Sodom... when there are so many sodomite cities thriving
on the planet today.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

When I first saw that weird Oct28 photo page,
I posted on GLP that it looked similar to a photo
posted on another one of my GLP topics.

The poster said it was a Google earth photo of Sodom.
Russia and Jordan have been searching for the ancient
city of Sodom.. Why would Russia want to find ancient
Sodom... when there are so many sodomite cities thriving
on the planet today.

why Russia ? wheres the confirmation of all this putin crap ?? when you mentioned daniel , is the clue 5 by any chance ? the messenger of god ?
your biblical path is making no sense at all, or possibly the 3rd ruler of the kingdom ? reference to 3 again ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The Weather Channel just said that although still classified as a CAT 1...
Hurricane Irene is acting more like a CAT 3... then he said...

" we can throw the CAT out the window " !!

lol

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ivanova,

How did you come across the original Oct28 page in the first place?

Was it sent to you? Did you accidentally stumble upon it?

Just curious.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
Ivanova,

How did you come across the original Oct28 page in the first place?

Was it sent to you? Did you accidentally stumble upon it?

Just curious.

were all curious ..... but..........curiosity killed the cat

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
theres alot of stuff at glp that happened before this thread, i think its fair to say at least some of it is relevant, also, is it just me or are the syncronicities not confined to the website now if that makes sense in the concept of things :S broadcasters copying pictures of metaphors of ominous doom not to mention the other 50 weird things that happened recently

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by theLastSoul

fontan.jpg

Interesting.

Can't find anything fortart.jpg but fontan appears to be the word for fountain in Russian... фонтан

Fontan is also a medical procedure.... heart related.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

In Universe A.

But

In Universe B, curiosity led to amazing new discoveries that moved things forward.

In a nutshell...
It's a risk I'm willing to take lol.

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join