It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is a myth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Zech 14:3-4 "Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south."

(I know, I know, you say the Lord will not fight any battles.... tisk tisk.)
I said that the person, Jesus, as in the person we are told of in the Gospels, does not actively participate in a slaughter.

edit on 24-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by jmdewey60

Now, at His return will be the "Sheep and Goats" judgment, where Christ will judge the nations for how they treated His people and nation Israel, and for dividing up the land for a Palestinian state:

Joel 1:1-2 "In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.
You seem to be confusing two very different things, and to use your term, conflating them. I am pretty sure that Jesus talking about this judgement was him judging against the country which rejected him. He was not talking about people mistreating Israel.
You are heavily injecting politics into your religion and to me demonstrates exactly why this particular religion was invented in the first place, which is to make people blindly accept evil for good, for the sake of an ideology that is completely fabricated, made out of whole cloth.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Now, at His return will be the "Sheep and Goats" judgment, where Christ will judge the nations for how they treated His people and nation Israel, and for dividing up the land for a Palestinian state:

Joel 1:1-2 "In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.
You seem to be confusing two very different things, and to use your term, conflating them. I am pretty sure that Jesus talking about this judgement was him judging against the country which rejected him. He was not talking about people mistreating Israel.
You are heavily injecting politics into your religion and to me demonstrates exactly why this particular religion was invented in the first place, which is to make people blindly accept evil for good, for the sake of an ideology that is completely fabricated, made out of whole cloth.

Try again. The last noun preceeding "them" is "all nations". Christ is gathering "all nations" to judge them for their treatment of His people and for dividing His land. Thus openly defying the Abrahamic land covenant.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Zech 14:3-4 "Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south."

(I know, I know, you say the Lord will not fight any battles.... tisk tisk.)
I said that the person, Jesus, as in the person we are told of in the Gospels, does not actively participate in a slaughter.

Yeah, we all know what you personally think. However that freally only matters in your head. The Bible tells a completely different story. Jesus only came once as the Lamb of God, the gentle, suffering servant. His next coming is NOT to offer grace and a peace flag. He's coming again as a lion. To judge the nations and destroy the beast and his empire and to set up His Earthly kingdom. Well, I suppose in a strange way you're sorta correct, Jesus won't be coming back as He did in the gospels as the gentle Lamb.

Why do two OT prophets see and record Him returning with blood soaked raiment? And His vesture dipped in blood? Read Revelation 17:4. Stop making excuses, repent and quit allegorizing the literal reading of God's Word. End your bigoty and hatred. You're coming against God and His people and His land.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yeah, we all know what you personally think. However that really only matters in your head.
This is a discussion forum where people can share thoughts and ideas.
The idea being is that people can interact between each other concerning such ideas and thoughts and perhaps there could be results such as people being able to take different perspectives from others, and see their own thoughts in a different light and be able to improve their ideas into a more coherent and useful sort of philosophy.
You have a different approach which is you are absolutely right and no change whatsoever is possible since you can not improve on perfection. So you aren't really a participant at all and might as well just put up a blog, The Truth and Do Not Dare Disagree.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Try again. The last noun preceeding "them" is "all nations". Christ is gathering "all nations" to judge them for their treatment of His people and for dividing His land. Thus openly defying the Abrahamic land covenant.
Mathew 24covers judgment against Judea and its destruction.

not one stone will be left on another
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole inhabited earth as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.
For then there will be great suffering unlike anything that has happened from the beginning of the world until now, or ever will happen
Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn.
Therefore you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
then the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not foresee, and will cut him in two, and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mathew chapter 25 continues on this same vein of thought, giving different illustrations to describe what judgement will be like.

Later, the other virgins came too, saying, ‘Lord, lord! Let us in!’ But he replied, ‘I tell you the truth, I do not know you!’ Therefore stay alert, because you do not know the day or the hour.

But the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. And throw that worthless slave into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

Towards the end of Mathew chapter 25 Jesus goes into a different sort of illustration of the nature of the Judgement by taking it into more of the first person perspective.

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be assembled before him, and he will separate people one from another like a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or naked and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the king will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did it for one of the least of these brothers or sisters of mine, you did it for me.’

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels! For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink. I was a stranger and you did not receive me as a guest, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ Then they too will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not give you whatever you needed?’ Then he will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did not do it for one of the least of these, you did not do it for me.’ And these will depart into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Don't see anything here about United Nations Security Council resolutions against Israel here or peace treaties with Palestine here.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yeah you can tell from all that, that Jesus really does NOT like selfish people.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

He's coming again as a lion.
Here's what I came up with concerning a lion of Judah.

. . .a young lion to the house of Judah. I myself will tear them to pieces. . .

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Don't see anything here about United Nations Security Council resolutions against Israel here or peace treaties with Palestine here.

In Matthew 24 the apostles ask Christ 3 questions, not just about the destruction of the temple. They also ask Him about the end of the age. Which is to come. Obviously we haven't been to that point in history yet. No one said Matthew 24 had anything to mention about UNSC resolutions or Palestinian treaties. You're reverting back to your favorite debate tactic.

Straw manning.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yeah, we all know what you personally think. However that really only matters in your head.
This is a discussion forum where people can share thoughts and ideas.
The idea being is that people can interact between each other concerning such ideas and thoughts and perhaps there could be results such as people being able to take different perspectives from others, and see their own thoughts in a different light and be able to improve their ideas into a more coherent and useful sort of philosophy.
You have a different approach which is you are absolutely right and no change whatsoever is possible since you can not improve on perfection. So you aren't really a participant at all and might as well just put up a blog, The Truth and Do Not Dare Disagree.

You're more than welcome to share your thoughts and ideas, no one claimed you're not. But if your thoughts, ideas, and personal opinions don't align with the Word of God they're irrelevant in the regards of what the Word of God has to say on the matter. There are 1,800+ references in the OT to Christ ruling and reigning on Earth, from Jerusalem, from the throne of David. There are 17 OT books that give prominence to the issue explicitly. So much so that that was a major reason the Jewish authorities overlooked Jesus as the Messiah is because they were so focused on Him ruling and reigning on Earth.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

He's coming again as a lion.
Here's what I came up with concerning a lion of Judah.

. . .a young lion to the house of Judah. I myself will tear them to pieces. . .

Missed one:

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold,the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." Revelation 5:5

Jesus is "the root" of David.

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. Revelation 22:16

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You're more than welcome to share your thoughts and ideas, no one claimed you're not. But if your thoughts, ideas, and personal opinions don't align with the Word of God they're irrelevant in the regards of what the Word of God has to say on the matter. There are 1,800+ references in the OT to Christ ruling and reigning on Earth, from Jerusalem, from the throne of David. There are 17 OT books that give prominence to the issue explicitly. So much so that that was a major reason the Jewish authorities overlooked Jesus as the Messiah is because they were so focused on Him ruling and reigning on Earth.
You never show any evidence that there is any thought process other than you looking up all your answers from a cult manual.
You have all these doctrines but are not anything you arrived at yourself but just repeat as you have heard come from someone else. If it is this man who you have posted videos of, I don't think he came up with any original thought, either. He seems to be following a script and he probably is financed by some foundation to promote pro Israel religion. I don't think that is at all far fetched.
You are going to have to provide some of those verses because I can't find a single one about Jesus on David's throne. That's one example and there are a lot of things that you say that I can't find verses for. There are probably some verses about someone ruling in Jerusalem but not in connection to some sort of covenent. From the commentaries on the Bible that I read, Jesus took up a better throne and is what David prophesied of. I read the ones that are right there at Biblos.com and Bible.org which is where I get most my reference material from, so I am not getting my info from some blog. I google things like something you say, and don't read the actual material so much as comb through it to see what verses they are quoting and a lot of times it is zero.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

There are 17 OT books that give prominence to the issue explicitly. So much so that that was a major reason the Jewish authorities overlooked Jesus as the Messiah is because they were so focused on Him ruling and reigning on Earth.

What? They were wrong but you are right to focus on him ruling?

2JN 1:7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

I believe that Jesus came in the flesh. I believe he still comes in the flesh when we eat the bread he gave us, which is his body.

You seem to downgrade his coming in the flesh and look for "the real thing" of some one else showing up to rule.
What is antichrist? someone still expecting the messiah to show up.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Missed one:

I didn't miss anything, those in Revelation is the subject of which I was looking for an explanation of. If you remember, it was you who brought it up to explain your two or three Jesus theory. A man Jesus, then the slain lamb of Revelation Jesus and then the Lion of Judah Jesus who is the killer Jesus.
The only reference I could find was of a punishment for Israel, not someone going and punishing the enemies of Israel. If you have another explanation then go ahead and give it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You never show any evidence that there is any thought process other than you looking up all your answers from a cult manual.

What "cult" manual? Fundamental Orthodox Christianity?

You have all these doctrines but are not anything you arrived at yourself but just repeat as you have heard come from someone else.

Of course not. When people "come up" with things on their own that aren't in the Biblical text that gives birth to real cults. (The ones you admit you've never given study to either them or their doctrines). Then you end up with religions like Mormonism, Gnosticism, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Seventh Day Adventism. If a person "arrives" at their own doctrines that's a recipe for long robes, big hats, and a punchbowl of spiked Kool-Aid.

If it is this man who you have posted videos of, I don't think he came up with any original thought, either. He seems to be following a script and he probably is financed by some foundation to promote pro Israel religion. I don't think that is at all far fetched.

Poisoning the well and ad hominem. Secondly, the videos posted were about the pre-trib rapture. Care to address anything either of them said? Or are you content to reason and spout logical fallacies? Knowing your penchant for straw men I'll assume the latter, no offense.

You are going to have to provide some of those verses because I can't find a single one about Jesus on David's throne. That's one example and there are a lot of things that you say that I can't find verses for. There are probably some verses about someone ruling in Jerusalem but not in connection to some sort of covenent.

Gabriel promised Mary her Son would sit and rule of the throne of David in Luke 1:32-33. That throne didn't exist at the time Gabriel gave the promise nor has it existed since that day. The kings at that time were Moabites appointed by Rome.

From the commentaries on the Bible that I read, Jesus took up a better throne and is what David prophesied of. I read the ones that are right there at Biblos.com and Bible.org which is where I get most my reference material from, so I am not getting my info from some blog.

Currently Christ is seated on His Father's throne in heaven. David's throne is non-existent at this time, and was non-existent when Gabriel gave the promise.

I google things like something you say, and don't read the actual material so much as comb through it to see what verses they are quoting and a lot of times it is zero.

Wow, you spend all that time Googling where I get information instead of looking at the sources I link for said information? Does that make sense when you think about it?

edit on 24-8-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

What? They were wrong but you are right to focus on him ruling?

When did I say they were wrong about Him ruling? He will rule from David's throne in Jerusalem. For every OT prophecy concerning His first coming there are 8 dealing with His 2nd coming. His first coming prophecies were literally fulfilled so there is no justification in believing His 2nd coming prophecies won't be fulfilled literally.

"Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Missed one:

I didn't miss anything, those in Revelation is the subject of which I was looking for an explanation of. If you remember, it was you who brought it up to explain your two or three Jesus theory. A man Jesus, then the slain lamb of Revelation Jesus and then the Lion of Judah Jesus who is the killer Jesus.
The only reference I could find was of a punishment for Israel, not someone going and punishing the enemies of Israel. If you have another explanation then go ahead and give it.

LOL "two or three Jesus theory"... There is one Jesus. Always has been, always will be. This same Jesus has dozens and dozens of titles throughout the OT and NT.

edit on 24-8-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Missed one:

LOL "two of three Jesus theory"... There is one Jesus. Always has been, always will be. This same Jesus has dozens and dozens of titles throughout the OT and NT.

Yep. I've read where he has been called "the lion of judah", "the lamb of God", "the Word of God" etc.

"The Word of God"
www.gotquestions.org...

"the lion of Judah"
www.soulatrest.com...

"the lamb of God"
www.gotquestions.org...

And many others. Here's a link that will make you think just incase you're braindead.
www.lightplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

A list of the titles of Christ in the old and new testaments:

Abraham’s Seed (Genesis 22:18; Galatians 3:16).
Advocate (1 John 2:1).
Almighty (Revelation 1:8).
Alpha and Omega (Revelation 1:8; 22:13).
Amen (Revelation 3:14).
Angel (Genesis 48:16; Exodus 23:20,21).
Angel of God’s presence (Isaiah 63:9).
Angel of the Lord (Exodus 3:2; Judges 13:15-22).
Apostle (Hebrews 3:1).
Arm of the Lord (Isaiah 51:9; 53:1).
Author and Finisher of our faith (Hebrews 12:2).
Author of eternal salvation (Hebrews 5:9).
Beginning of the creation of God (Revelation 3:14).
Beloved (Ephesians 1:6).
Beloved Son (Matthew 12:18).
Blessed and only Potentate (1 Timothy 6:15).
Branch (Jeremiah 23:5; Zechariah 3:8; 6:12).
Bread of Life (John 6:35, 48).
Bridegroom (Matthew 9:15).
Bright and Morning Star (Revelation 22:16).
Captain of Salvation (Hebrews 2:10).
Captain of the Lord’s hosts (Joshua 5:14,15).
Carpenter (Mark 6:3).
Carpenter’s Son (Matthew 13:55).
Chief Cornerstone (Ephesians 2:20; 1 Peter 2:6).
Chief Shepherd (1 Peter 5:4).
Christ (Matthew 16:20; Mark 14:16; Luke 23:2).
Christ Jesus (Acts 19:4; Romans 3:24; 8:1; 1 Corinthians 1:2; 1:30).
Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 8:39; 1 Timothy 1:12).
Christ of God (Luke 9:20).
Christ the Lord (Luke 2:11).
Commander (Isaiah 55:4).
Consolation of Israel (Luke 2:25).
Cornerstone (Matthew 21:42; Ephesians 2:20).
Counselor (Isaiah 9:6).
Creator (John 1:3).
David (Jeremiah 30:9; Ezekiel 34:23).
Dayspring (Luke 1:78).
Deliverer (Romans 11:26).
Desire of all nations (Haggai 2:7).
Door (John 10:7).
Elect of God (Isaiah 42:1).
Eternal life (1 John 1:2; 5:20).
Everlasting Father (Isaiah 9:6).
Faithful and True (Revelation 19:11).
Faithful witness (Revelation 1:5; 3:14).
First and Last (Revelation 1:17; 2:8).
Firstborn (Psalms 89:27; Hebrews 1:6; Revelation 1:5).
Forerunner (Hebrews 6:20).
Fountain (Zechariah 13:1).
Glory of the Lord (Isaiah 40:5).
God (Isaiah 40:9; John 20:28).
God blessed forever (Romans 9:5).
God’s fellow (Zechariah 13:7).
Good Shepherd (John 10:14).
Governor (Matthew 2:6).
Great High Priest (Hebrews 4:14).
Head of the Church (Ephesians 5:23; Colossians 1:18).
Heir of all things (Hebrews 1:2).
High Priest (Hebrews 4:14).
Holy Child (Acts 4:27).
Holy One (Psalms 16:10, with Acts 2:27; 3:14).
Holy One of God (Mark 1:24).
Holy One of Israel (Isaiah 41:14; 54:5).
Horn of salvation (Luke 1:69).
I AM, (Exodus 3:14, with John 8:58).
Image of God (2 Corinthians 4:4).
Immanuel (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23).
Jesus (Matthew 1:21; 1 Thessalonians 1:10).
Jesus Christ (Matthew 1:1).
Jesus of Nazareth (Matthew 21:11; Mark 1:24; Luke 24:19).
Judge (Acts 10:42; 2 Timothy 4:8).
Judge of Israel (Micah 5:1).
Just One (Acts 7:52; 22:14).
King (Zechariah 9:9, with Matthew 21:5).
King of Glory (Psalms 24:7-10).
King of Israel (John 1:49).
King of Kings (1 Timothy 6:15; Revelation 17:14).
King of peace (Hebrews 7:2).
King of righteousness (Hebrews 7:2).
King of Saints (Revelation 15:3).
King of Salem (Hebrews 7:1).
King of the Jews (Matthew 2:2; 27:37; John 19:19).
King of Zion (Matthew 21:25).
Lamb (Revelation 5:6, 12; 13:8; 21:22; 22:3).
Lamb of God (John 1:29, 36).
Lawgiver (Isaiah 33:22).
Leader (Isaiah 55:4).
Life (John 14:6; Colossians 3:4; 1 John 1:2).
Light of the world (John 1:8; 8:12).
Lily of the valleys (Song of Solomon 2:1).
Lion of the tribe of Judah (Revelation 5:5).
Living Bread (John 6:51).
Living Stone (1 Peter 2:4).
Lord and Savior (2 Peter 1:11; 3:18).
Lord Christ (Colossians 3:24).
Lord God Almighty (Revelation 15:3).
Lord God of the holy prophets (Revelation 22:6).
Lord Jesus (Acts 7:59; Colossians 3:17).
Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 11:17; 16:31; 20:21).
Lord of all (Acts 10:36).
Lord of glory (1 Corinthians 2:8; James 2:1).
Lord of Hosts (Isaiah 44:6).
Lord of Lords (1 Timothy 6:15; Revelation 17:14; 19:16).
Lord our righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6; 33:16).
Man of Sorrows (Isaiah 53:3).
Mediator (1 Timothy 2:5).
Messenger of the covenant (Malachi 3:1).
Messiah (Daniel 9:25; John 1:41).
Mighty God (Isaiah 9:6).
Mighty One of Israel (Isaiah 30:29).
Mighty One of Jacob (Isaiah 49:26; 60:16).
Morningstar (Revelation 22:16; 2 Peter 1:19).
Most Holy (Daniel 9:24).
Nazarene (Matthew 2:23).
Offspring of David (Revelation 22:16).
Only Begotten Son (John 1:18).
Only Begotten (John 1:14).
Our Passover (1 Corinthians 5:7).
Potentate (1 Timothy 6:15).
Power of God (1 Corinthians 1:24).
Prince (Acts 5:31).
Prince of life (Acts 3:15).
Prince of peace (Isaiah 9:6).
Prince of the kings of the earth (Revelation 1:5).
Prophet (Matthew 21:11; Luke 24:19; John 7:40).
Rabbi (John 1:49).
Rabboni (John 20:16).
Ransom (1 Timothy 2:6).
Redeemer (Job 19:25; Isaiah 59:20; Isaiah 60:16).
Resurrection and life (John 11:25).
Rock (1 Corinthians 10:4).
Rock of Offence (1 Peter 2:8).
Root of David (Revelation 5:5; 22:16).
Root of Jesse (Isaiah 11:10).
Rose of Sharon (Song of Solomon 2:1).
Ruler of Israel (Micah 5:2).
Savior (Luke 2:11; 2 Peter 2:20; 3:18).
Savior of the Body (Ephesians 5:23).
Sceptre (Numbers 24:17).
Second Adam (1 Corinthians 15:45).
Second Man (1 Corinthians 15:47).
Seed of David (2 Timothy 2:8).
Seed of woman (Genesis 3:15).
Servant (Isaiah 42:1; 52:13; 53:11; Acts 4:30).
Servant of Rulers (Isaiah 49:7).
Shepherd (Mark 14:27).
Shepherd and Overseer of Souls (1 Peter 2:25).
Shepherd of Israel (Psalms 80:1).
Shiloh (Genesis 49:10).
Son of David (Matthew 9:27).
Son of God (Luke 1:35; John 1:49).
Son of Joseph (John 6:42).
Son of man (John 5:27).
Son of the Blessed (Mark 14:61).
Son of the Father (2 John 1:3).
Son of the Highest (Luke 1:32).
Star (Numbers 24:17).
Stone of Stumbling (1 Peter 2:8).
Sun of righteousness (Malachi 4:2).
Sure Foundation (Isaiah 28:16).
Surety (Hebrews 7:22).
Teacher (Matthew 23:8; John 3:2).
Tender Plant (Isaiah 53:2).
True God (1 John 5:20).
True Light (John 1:9).
True Vine (John 15:1).
Truth (John 14:6).
Vine (John 15:1).
Way (John 14:6).
Wisdom (Proverbs 8:12).
Wisdom of God (1 Corinthians 1:24).
Witness (Isaiah 55:4; Revelation 1:5).
Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6).
Word (John 1:1; 1 John 5:7).
Word of God (Revelation 19:13).
Word of Life (1 John 1:1).

Titles of Christ

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

What "cult" manual? Fundamental Orthodox Christianity?
You just nullified any ability to make that claim, by what you posted on another thread. Let me quote:
"Matthew gives the Jewish legal genealogy through the adoption by Joseph. Luke gives the blood genealogy through Mary His mother. Heli was the father of Mary."

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join