It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Reptilians and NWO - Ritual Sacrifice/Rothschilds/Royal Family/Banking!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Stop talking about past events with what I think. The only reason I said so about Lacerta story was it had things that sound true but I accept this only as possibility. I do not go fanatic like you to believe blindly. I refuse to believe any reptilian stories any further do you understand? I do not need your links crap of a proof.

You belong to the group that I refered to as IDealOT believers,. Do you know what open minded means? It means accepting the possibility for both existing or not existing, that's pretty much in the middile. You are ignorant for the possibility of something being a hoax. You never ever said something could be wrong, you accept all as true. You are insane. You are fanatic, maybe taking part in some alien sect?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by claireaudient
I don't know who or what to reply to here, these threads frustrate me so!
I don't like Icke, I don't trust him, my gut screams "NO!!"
Reptilians..... :::groan:::
Someone PLEASE explain to me why if a race is capable of disguising themselves as humans are they not advanced enough to keep their "true selves" hidden as opposed to inadvertently allowing themselves to be filmed or caught "shifting" back?? And that's just the beginning of my questions but as I'm waiting on Irene that will suffice for now TYVM.

First, the reptilians are built differently than humans, for example their freaky hands ( see Icke's "reptilian" hands (from about 7:04) and look around his eyes (side profile) , see Rupert Murdoch's reptilian hands ), second, i don't think the reptilians should be aware if they will be caught. By Sherry Shriner: Some of these Reptilian-Human shape-shifters can be caught in between shifts

While factions of alien groups have been busy with breeding programs, others have been busy infiltrating our governments and secret societies. The Reptilians are the most notorious and well known among the bloodline families, who, after all, have their bloodlines linked directly to them
These bloodline families are so protective of their lines that they even insist on intermarriage only simply because through their DNA, they can activate it to become hosts of Reptilians. Through this specific DNA, secret rituals, and blood drinking, those with this DNA can then invite and host a reptilian to possess them. This allows for shape-shifting. It also gives the Reptilians control of human bodies to work out of, from, and through. Human one minute, a Reptilian the next. A tall, scaled, lizard-type being. Think it's too far fetched to be true? I bet you've heard of werewolves. It's the same type of shape-shifting, only by lizards. And yes, it happens.

Some of these Reptilian-Human shape-shifters can be caught in between shifts; some turn green; some peoples face start to contort for no known reason, and you think you are seeing things. Most notable features of these shape-shifters are their beady snake eyes, or their long jaw bones, big noses and small eyes. Some have that wide-awake look, like their eyes are going to pop out of their heads.
Once you know what to look for even watching a state of the union address from the capital can be amusing. When I see the beady eyed ones, I half expect forked tongues to start spewing out of their mouths. Sometimes you will just see peoples grey hair start to look green for no apparent reason. Or they look like they are ready to jump out of their seats, all big-eyed like they have invisible toothpicks holding them open.
These are just some of the features that Yahweh has taught me to look for. The features of these hard core Lucifer loyalists who want to bring you their New World Order with themselves ruling this planet.

stargods.org...

While I was being interviewed by Mary Sutherland of BUFO Radio, she stated that once watching the Pope on TV, he shapeshifted as she watched.

stargods.org...

Knowing that the Nephilim were spawned by Reptilian fallen angels, it then stands to reason that the spirits of the Nephilim that became known as demons are Reptilian by nature. Now could it be that when a powerful demon enters a person that the human DNA becomes unstable and tends to shape-shift on it's own unless human sacrificial blood is consumed? In the occult world if ascended masters (spirit demons) do well they can incarnate themselves into the flesh of a human host. This means there is only one fallen spirit that controls the flesh. This is called Walk-ins and Soul Exchange. It is interesting how the so called ascended masters of the spirit world refer to mankind as "containers."

www.whale.to...

The reptilians and their crossbreeds drink blood because they are drinking the person's life-force and because they need it to exist in this dimension. They will often shape-shift into reptilians when drinking human blood and eating human flesh, I am told by those who have seen this happen. Blood drinking is in their genes and an Elite high priestess or 'Mother Goddess' in the hierarchy, who performed rituals for the Brotherhood at the highest level, told me that without human blood the reptilians cannot survive in this dimension. Her name is Arizona Wilder, formerly Jennifer Ann Green. Interestingly, she said that the reptilians had been pursuing the Aryan peoples around the universe, because the blood of the white race was particularly important to them for some reason and the blond haired, blue-eyed genetic stream was the one they wanted more than any other. They had followed the white race to Mars, she said, and then came to Earth with them. It is far from impossible that the reptilian arrival on this planet in numbers was far more recent than even many researchers imagine. An interbreeding programme only a few thousand years ago between the reptilian Anunnaki and white Martian bloodlines already interbred with the reptilians on Mars, would have produced a very high reptilian genetic content. This is vital for the reasons I have explained earlier. They appear to need a particular ratio of reptilian genes before they can shape-shift in the way that they do. But when the interbreeding happened is far less important than the fact that it did happen.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The Reptilians are the same entities that in Christianity are also known as Demons.

The Bible certainly gives us clues that these things exist but they don't want to frighten us.

Remember how Satan and his cohorts were cast from heaven to the abyss deep inside the earth aka Hell?

Where do these Reptilians reside ? Where did arizona Wilder witness their egg hatchery ?

Is it possible to be possessed by a Demon ?

Yes it is and as to why there are specific rites of Exorcism in which to combat these evil entities.

So either get over it or go argue with the Catholic Church telling them that you don't believe in Demons.

They'll most certainly tell you otherwise.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Stop talking about past events with what I think.

No, i'm not gonna stop with that, as it shows that you exposed yourself as a believer, including that you actually labeled yourself as an 'idiot believer'

Do you know what open minded means?

Like i think you're not old enough to watch horror movies, you're still not old enough to know what open minded means.
You're still wasting your time with your naive and pointless attempts to discredit these topics, and to you spooky information, these stuffs presented are not labeled hoax. >>BOO!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

all her movies are GREAT and she brings up all kinds of good points...

look more in to her movies

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
Where do these Reptilians reside ? Where did arizona Wilder witness their egg hatchery ?

They reportedly reside(d) underground, reportedly reside in some human bodies, reportedly reside at the fourth density. Arizona Wilder on reptilian rulers Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Part 7 , Part 8 , Part 9 , Part 10

Arizona Wilder claim she was a victim for mind control, taught to use psychic abilities, including in Russia. libraryofstsophiastjohn.tripod.com...

Arizona Wilder conducted human sacrifice rituals for the Illuminati elite for decades.
These included the British Royal Family, George Bush, Henry Kissinger, and a stream of world famous names revealed in "The Biggest Secret" and the video, "Revelations of a Mother Goddess", available through this website (www.davidicke.com...) ~ see book and studio catalogs).
Since she escaped from her mind controlled confinement, she has dedicated herself to exposing what is happening.
I received this letter from her dated May 25th 1999 in which she details the key points in the Illuminati ritual programme running up to the Millennium.
I should emphasize a few things for those who have not read "The Biggest Secret."

www.abovetopsecret.com... According to Andromedan contactee Alex Collier, the reptilians were sucked into this Universe through a Black Hole from another Universe, but at Fourth Density. The Draconian Reptilian then reportedly settled down on Alpha Draconi starsystem. They reportedly have interstellar travel ability, and also reportedly then came to Earth.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The Reptilians are the same entities that in Christianity are also known as Demons.

There are different kind of Demons, but not all necessarily known as Reptilians. Some Demons are reportedly more humanoid with horns at their head, like for example this one which does not look like reptilian, but more humanoid which seems to have red eyes and horns at it's head www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

all her movies are GREAT and she brings up all kinds of good points...

look more in to her movies

Whos movies?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

There are different kind of Demons, but not all necessarily known as Reptilians. Some Demons are reportedly more humanoid with horns at their head, like for example this one which does not look like reptilian, but more humanoid which seems to have red eyes and horns at it's head www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think, demons, ghosts etc = reptilians.
It's said that the royal reptilians are the ones with horns.
And if reptilians possess psychic powers, then it would explain the poltergeists, and how they "posses" other people.
And when people enter haunted houses etc, it really means it's a house where reptilians live.
Think about it, we can't see them, they operate in the 4th dimension, so this is the only explanation for ghosts that make sense.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
I think, demons, ghosts etc = reptilians.
It's said that the royal reptilians are the ones with horns.
And if reptilians possess psychic powers, then it would explain the poltergeists, and how they "posses" other people.
And when people enter haunted houses etc, it really means it's a house where reptilians live.
Think about it, we can't see them, they operate in the 4th dimension, so this is the only explanation for ghosts that make sense.

Ghosts, and most described Demons are not reptilians. And haunted houses is not were reptilians live.

This above picture of the Demon Baal does not resemble a reptilian. This www.monstropedia.org... site from this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... shows a long list of names of Demons. How many of these Demons looks like a Reptilian? Not many, right?

That Demon from Prince William Gallashow that was "accidentally" caught on video doesn't look like a reptilian either, which i clearly see (yes, i'm also able to see the difference between insect species including the very small ones, even many many times smaller than bees with the "naked eye", so i'm not just talking about bees, that a bee is a bee, when it's not a Wasp ).

Take a look at this picture of a "Demon" resembling a dog's head, just behind his neck/shoulder, with it's freaky looking eyes! So this "Demon" have a head of freaky dog, and not a reptilian head.

But, you are correct that reptilians also are refered to as "Demons", i would say that reptilians are just one of many Demon species

edit on 28-8-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
IDK man, i love your posts, and its good you believe in reptilians.
But demons, ghosts are mainly in religious context, i hate and despise religion, and reptilians are the rulers of this planet.
They have the power to be who and anything they want, i think the ghost thing is just a reptilian with an invisible cloak on, like that guy who said he saw one.
As for demons, i believe these "satanists' really pray to reptilians and some how summon and contact them during their prayers.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Anyways, his theories are legit, some are wrong, since he his a dis info agent, but at least he's exposed some vital info, we can then research further.

I cannot get my head around this. A dis info agent that tells the truth?

Can you elaborate on this for me please. I have not read any Icke but have seen the Wogan interviews (original and recent) so am keen to know of the evidence for your claims.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

But demons, ghosts are mainly in religious context, i hate and despise religion, and reptilians are the rulers of this planet.

Let me just say that i want to believe, yes. I do find it fascinating and interesting, that's why i'm here, and during this thread i also presented the ATS "Princess Diana and the Reptiles" thread created back in 2004, were an ATS member who claimed to be an Illuminati vessel and claimed to have witnessed reptilian shapeshifting, and said that America would crumble economically withing the next 15 years. That ATS member said that back in 2004, wow, definitely fascinating. There are lots of people who claim to be witnesses, and we have video footages, yes, but remember that this is on conspiracy level. We still need solid evidence to say >>Welcome to BBC News, here we have this solid evidence of a reptilian being with fresh meat, skin and bones and soul. This reptilian being decided to turn his back on his own race, and come forward to speak on TV

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I have read as much as you, don't worry, I have read lots of info too. But unlike you, I can filter true from false things. You don't. So im not a believer when I am skeptic too. Also you contradict yourself - once you call me close minded, another time you claim im a believer. Make up your mind!

No Im not going to waste my time arguing with someone too ignorant to accept some things as fake. I understand why no one else bothers with you. Because they found you are a lost cause, it's like talking to a stone.

And as for my age, im an adult, just so you know. But your ignorance makes you believe more what you think again. Amazing logic... not.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yes im positive on it.
Ghosts and demons are reptilians.
In every context of ghosts, demons and vampires = repilians

And things like demon possession is reptilian mind control.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Ghosts and demons are reptilians.

And you base your claim on speculation only. And no, there are no reports of reptilians as ghost. And no, Demons are not necessarily reptilians. And no, vampires are not desribed as reptilian beings.

And things like demon possession is reptilian mind control.

No, Demon possession is not reptilian control.

I think you need to do more research, before you make any conclusion

edit on 28-8-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Also you contradict yourself - once you call me close minded, another time you claim im a believer.

No, you're contadicting yourself. You have proven time and time again how close minded little world you live in. And yes, you did expose yourself as a believer. Once again, you have been wasting your time with your naive and ridiculous attempts to discredit these topics. Get real. And to your spooky information, the stuffs presented are not labeled as hoax. >>BOO!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You have nothing better say so you just copy paste paragraphs over again... this speaks for yourself. I don't discredit the possibility of other beings existing, but specifically the obvious - that those videos with reptile eyes are video effects if you have never ever used software in your life. But it's pointless to talk to you, so I have nothing more to say.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The videos are not labeled as hoax you say? I will now label everyone with too radical thinking (either a bloody believer or bloody skeptic) as idiot., You are an idiot believer, so no wonder everything is true to you.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Why come to a conspiracy forum, and label, believers of the real truth, as "idiots", we are here to deny ignorance, to deny politics, to deny religion, why come here if you follow politics and if your a crazy christian?
Why?
And no, Reptilians ARE real, you are just too jaded to see this.

You couldn't know that 'Imtor' is exposed as a believer in the "Human looking aliens"-thread when 'Imtor' would kiss and hug this reptilian Lacerta, saying >>Hugging because we evil humans took over the Earth and not letting these fellow earthers live on the surface along with us!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

if you have never ever used software in your life.

If i wasn't working with software, i wouldn't be here. Oh yeah, i've used serious different kind of softwares for a long time, including computer programming.

You're still not old enough to know what you are talking about. And i DOUBT you're old enough to watch horror movies! >>BOO!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join