It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Reptilians and NWO - Ritual Sacrifice/Rothschilds/Royal Family/Banking!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Haha you caught me unprepared here. I thought you were so closed in your world, seeing that you don't have social life, I can just feel it, that you isolated yourself not only from the real world outside the computer but you also isolated yourself into just visiting your Reptilian threads. I didn't expect you watched outside your Reptilian threads, so this was a first.

And with all that you talk about ME having mental problems? I said it in one post of mine:

Whoever is either believing everything or doubting everything is an idiot to me

Do you understand what im trying to tell you for all that time? You should believe if you want but you should be able to doubt too. If you can't see obvious hoaxes something is wrong with you, mentally, not with me haha

PARENTS? Im an adult im on my own!, understood? After telling you 10 times you don't believe it? How come? You believe everything you hear or watch? Either way congrats - what you dont believe as in here is wrong, what you believe there is also wrong. You might wanna reverse what you trust and what not then you may actually make a step forward.

Oh and as for the Area51 guy. I attacked him because see I recently thought that there was finally someone to say something true about Dulce, that the place does exist and there could be 'ancient inhabitants' down there. Look at the fate of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How disappointing... why should I trust this Area51 any different? Also I talked to him like that because he didn;t like my idea of seeing the Earth depopulated and he said ;he wont talk to creatures like me; for that. Well, I do have dreams of places including quite normal places that I have never been to, to really happen and then I really go to places I have dreamed.

In some dreams of mine I have been walking in a sea without water, my city's mountain nearby was volcano and all buildings around me destroyed, I have seen a light in the sky an object impacting the ground then I wake up from this nightmare after feeling in the dream of being pushed by a shockwave after the impact.

You have no idea how real these dreams felt and I said, some dreams of mine happen or they symbolize something that happen if not exactly the same. I think something of that magnitude could happen in the current lifetime. And thus my idea of SEEING DEPOPULATED EARTH like some here. But anyway back to the topic.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I always thought you to be frm the crazy people on ATS but now you don't just believe in reptilians/other creatures, you believe in Satan too?

You don't know what i believe or don't believe

Secret Societies and their abuse of power

The bizarre Pagan ritual of the Bohemian Grove—the Cremation of Care ceremony—is practiced by its members (all men), including both Presidents Bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Alan Greenspan, Richard M. Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Walter Cronkite, Colin Powell, and Henry Kissinger to name but a few. The meeting is held every July. It is purported that Obama and McCain visited Bohemian Grove in July of 2008.

If you're still doubting reality

The CEO of IBM, Thomas J. Watson, was a member of Bohemian Grove, a position that was shared by his good friend, the fascist totalitarian leader of the Nazi regime, namely Adolf Hitler. IBM Germany (known in those days as Dehomag) was totally and utterly immersed in the Nazi war rollout. Nearly every Nazi concentration camp operated a Hollerith department known as the Hollerith Abteilung. The five-digit Hollerith number and customized punch card system devised by IBM was software programming in its earliest forms. These Hollerith machines computerized the civil and slave labour resources allowing for a streamlining of the process. These IBM leased Hollerith machines matched worker skills and locations with labour needs during the building of the Nazi war machine. The prisoner was worked until he was exhausted and then exterminated by gas or bullet. Fast forward to today. IBM Credit Corp. is funding the parent company of the Verichip, Applied Digital Solutions.

GUESS WHAT: I DONT BELIEVE REPTILIANS OR LACERTA ANYMORE, UNDERSTOOD?

And you expect anyone to believe you on that?
You say you don't believe in the reptilian being Lacerta and the other reptilians ANYMORE!!!
I tell you what, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ON THAT!!! I think YOU WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN THEM, AND CONTINUE YOUR KISSING AND HUGGING LACERTA, AND PLAY WITH HER LIZARD TONGUE!!!

No I really am not going to waste me time in this thread with you.

Good, you have no idea how glad i am to hear that YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ANYMORE, AND FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH YOUR NAIVE RIDICULOUS CRAP!

Oh and remember the David Icke reptilian video? I know the guy who made the video. He did it with a software to make his eyes look so. And you decided it is not a hoax hahahahhhah you're pure fanatic and lunatic Anunaki10. Bye, you proved me I really should not take you seriously.

No, you don't know the guy who made the video, and no, he did not edit the video. Bye, i really hope you have nothing to say anymore and finally stop wasting your time with your naive ridiculous CRAP!

Also trash like these videos for fanatics like you to believe go to this forum, so labeled as hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You obviously don't know what's going on in that forum. As the matter of fact, YOU'RE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON. Another thing, just because the headline start with [HOAX] in that thread, it does NOT prove the provided videos as hoax of Jimmy Johnson. www.abovetopsecret.com... This thread is also about Jimmy Johnson, but it does NOT prove it as hoax EITHER!
edit on 31-8-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think I made myself crystal clear in the upper post. And dont worry I will make the so awaited by you break, im tired of ATS anyway. Very soon.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Funny thing about those snake people the hopi really like them.

www.firstpeople.us...

As for people seeing shape shifters and reptilians and grainy youtube video where its obviously software or artifacts messing with it. This may shock you but!!! Conspiracy theorist can lie too. So first hand accounts and cheap special effects don't count as evidence nor does as talk show host make someone a expert.

Also another thing that has bother me with the reptilian theory as their origins flip flop all over, some say they are shape shifters, some say they're demons, other say they've always been here. I won't deny in the possibility that a reptilian like ET may have visited us in the past and may still be visiting us but according to the hopi's and other tribes they didn't have a evil agenda.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob

www.firstpeople.us...

As for people seeing shape shifters and reptilians and grainy youtube video where its obviously software or artifacts messing with it. This may shock you but!!! Conspiracy theorist can lie too. So first hand accounts and cheap special effects don't count as evidence nor does as talk show host make someone a expert.

Also another thing that has bother me with the reptilian theory as their origins flip flop all over, some say they are shape shifters, some say they're demons, other say they've always been here. I won't deny in the possibility that a reptilian like ET may have visited us in the past and may still be visiting us but according to the hopi's and other tribes they didn't have a evil agenda.

Yeah and the Hopi are pretty much done, guess the reptilians couldn't save them from columbus huh

Where do you get your logic from?

Don't be jaded it depends on who, there's a difference between a conspiracy theorist and a dis info agent.
People lie, everyone lies, but what does a conspiracy theorist have to gain from lying. NOTHING.

There are anomalies with the reptilian theory, in the Lacerta files it's explained pretty well though.
Yeaaahhhhhhh they didn't have an evil agenda, your right
, oh and im the queen of timbuck2.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

www.firstpeople.us...

You're obviously not doing enough research. Let me give you a hint. If you research further, you might discover there reportedly are different kind of reptilian species. Lacerta files tells of her own race as peaceful specie, she also allegedly told that her won race have nothing to do with other reptilian races. Have you also heard of Draconian Reptilians

Not only from youtube videos. And no, nobody messed with the videos. Conspiracy theorist lie? Or is it you who are lying?

Did you tried to check out Cathy O'Brien who told she witnessed George Bush Sr. shapeshift physically into a reptilian, allegedly telling her he is from another planet? Did you missed that? How about Credo Mutwa? What about the other witnesses, would you try to discredit them too?
During this thread i also mentioned the "Diana and the Reptiles" thread from 2004 were an ATS member claimed to be a witness to reptilian shapeshifting, and claimed America would crumble economically within the 15 years. Please tell this forum what you think of that.

Who says that that "reptilian specie" has an evil agenda? Do you see Alpha Draconian Reptilian in that Hopi story? Or what kind of reptilian specie do you think it is?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
And that's all the crazy I can take.
I think I'm done with ATS. It was a great site ten years ago, not so much anymore.
edit on 9/1/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I think I made myself crystal clear in the upper post. And dont worry I will make the so awaited by you break, i'm tired of ATS anyway!

As i said, it's sooo NICE to see that YOU make it clear yourself that YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ANYMORE, AND FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH YOUR NAIVE RIDICULOUS CRAP!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
I think I'm done with ATS. It was a great site ten years ago, not so much anymore.
edit on 9/1/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

I don't why you just admitted that you "Accept Ignorance"
That's a bad thing

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

List of famous Satanists , paedophiles, [color=Limegreen]reptilian shapeshifters, and mind controllers - By David Icke
edit on 1-9-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Anunaki10 just wanna make sure you read my post on the top of this page. That's really all im gonna tell you. If you want to live in fantasies and believe eberything it's your problem. gl

Originally posted by dethduck

haha +1

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Attention? Just check out how big the Hoax section is on ATS. You don't need a reason to lie, I know people who do it for the hell of it.

Also I'm not jaded, I'm willing to believe in something if its given absolute proof. Or at least logical, and the reptilian theory isn't logical in the less.
edit on 9/1/2011 by Mcupobob because: Some stuff added

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Anunaki10 just wanna make sure you read my post on the top of this page.

I assume you're refering to Colonel X interview (Dulce Base), that doesn't prove wether it's hoax or not hoax. ATS member "Area51watcher" is right, you have a serious mental problem. Let me refresh your little mind (IF your little mind really is able to understand), YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! Are you still struggling to try to understand this? YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON!

Here is another www.abovetopsecret.com... thread about Dulce that mention aliens, and aliens are also mentioned in UFO Hunters TV program about Dulce, so Phil Schneider is not the only Whistleblower, there are other Whistleblowers. And Indians also claim to have witnessed a huge UFO arriving just above a mountain near Dulce.

You said you have nothing more to say, bye, it's sooo NICE to see you finally make it clear that YOU HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY, AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH YOUR NAIVE RIDICULOUS CRAP!

edit on 1-9-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

You don't need a reason to lie, I know people who do it for the hell of it.

No, you don't know if there are ANY people trying to make up lizard eyes of these famous people.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

edit on 1-9-2011 by yaluk because: /popcorn

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Love these two vids showing Icke speaking on the herd mentality and the hassle free zone way back in 1986 from his turning of the tide talk presentations;A lot of people forget or have simply maybe forgot or even not aware of some of the things he said to watch out for or would more than likely happen in the stepping stone approach of a one world dictatorship;Banking collapse ,9/11, Iraq, more and more freedom lost due to the aforementioned , justifications of attacks on our freedoms,problem,reaction , solution was never more apparent in the things that have happened since he highlighted the possibilities of these kind of actions way back in the late 80s and 90s;

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
David Icke is an idiot. Period.

Hey Anunaki I thought we are over

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The reptilian theory is the most logical theory every proposed, you just choose to not recognize it as logical.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
The reptilian theory is the most logical theory every proposed, .

logical and may well be true.
It is also my undestanding that the reptilians possess a collective consciousness
and may well think alike and while shape shifting they can appear as any one of them not necessarily
literally reptile like but as another one of their human like family members.
More or less like random personality lock

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

edit on 21-8-2011 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: (no reason given)

Wow this is pretty intresting... Has there been scientific investigation on people with the changing reptilian eyes?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join