It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Reptilians and NWO - Ritual Sacrifice/Rothschilds/Royal Family/Banking!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Now as soon as you mention David and his Reps - most people turn off and I can fully understand that!

But when you listen to this guy - and I mean listen - it makes you really think!

Everything else he says comes up trumps so why not this????

It's actually the ridicule that has kept this guy alive!

"Though the following video is a couple of years old the vast majority of people have not seen it and are not aware of many of the issues it addresses. Reptilians, mind control, satanic conspiracies and the New World Order, it's all here in this video of David Icke interviewing Arizona Wilder who was a victim of mind control and an unwilling participant in satanic rituals. En route to the interview, Icke outlines the origins and history of the elite bloodlines such as House Rothschild and the Royal Family and their control over banking, the media, and other world power centers, including both the U.K. and the U.S.A..

David Icke exposes the reptilian agenda and their human ritual sacrifices they have with world leaders and politicians participating in and even shape-shifting themselves to reveal their true form as reptilian entities. This shocking series also explores the mind control that the government participates in using MK Ultra and other agencies to carry out their acts of brainwashing children and adults to carry out their agenda and malevolent deeds. Arizona Wilder reveals her life story as a mind control victim and one who has been at the ritual sacrifices and has seen the reptilians for herself. Have an open mind and get ready to be shocked and appalled at the horror that is really going on in the world."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
David Icke.........doesn't even have words to describe his brand of crazy. I was with him till he gets to the reptile people. I'm done. Everything makes sense except the reptile people, I understand him to a point but I have got to ask.

Is this dude smoking something ? Because whatever he's smoking, I don't want any. He is just too, too much.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I like Icke, he comes across as sincere. and until he gets to the reptilians, he makes sense with a lot of the stuff he says.

But come on, reptilian overlords? - that's almost as crazy as thinking there is an imaginary dude who governs us from another dimension and who will save us if we love and worship him

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

You are so correct, if we lived on the same continent I would give you a huge hug and shake your hand. He is either crazy, grasping for straws or both. He makes so much since till he gets to the reptile people.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Icke travels to Africa to spend time with pedos and murder babies in blood sacrifices. He's part of a secret cult that's been murdering babies in satanic rituals for decades. He's probably a pedo too.

If he doesn't sue me, that means it's true doesn't it? Isn't that how the logic goes for people who believe his crap? Isn't it easy to accuse people of the worst things imaginable? And doesn't it sound nasty when applied to him?

Murderer and pedophile.

Two of the worst things anyone can be called and yet he travels around with both he and his followers making the same allegations. He's a sick man.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
reply to post by lifecitizen

You are so correct, if we lived on the same continent I would give you a huge hug and shake your hand. He is either crazy, grasping for straws or both. He makes so much since till he gets to the reptile people.

I like being correct. lol

hugz back

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I totally agree.

Icke has no evidence whatsoever to back up his claims. People believe what he says because their personal threshold of what is believable does not require enquiry and scrutiny or the presentation of evidence.

Simply put, Icke is a nutter and people who believe what he says are gullible. Prove me I am wrong!

Reptiles! Dear me, how sad.

Regards

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I really dont see the difference between believing in reptilain overlords that live on another dimension and believing in a supernatural being that lives on another dimension-that we communicate telepathically with and that is coming to save [some of] us.

For some reason Icke's claims are seen as more outlandish, go figure.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Lol, i absolutely love dis info agents, you guy's are seriously the perfect trolls.
Anyways, Icke, is a well known dis info agent, but his reptilian theory, well not really a theory, since it's fact, is definitely LEGIT, and aswell as his view on religion, and how it's a tool to control and manipulate the human mind.
His info that he brought on the topic of aliens engineering humans is also true, the "ancient astronaut" theory, where designs from over 5000 years ago depict ancient aliens/astronauts, engineer humans.
Icke lets out both the truth and dis info, you just need to know when hes talking about either, and it's easy to weed out the truth from the dis info.
I gave you a star + flag btw.
Royal family = reptilian.
I mean come on, the total concept of "royal" blood, is absolutely insane, how can people believe blood to be "royal", it's not, they're just reptilians who know how to manipulate idiot humans.
Who put them as royals? i sure as hell didn't, no one did, thats it, they made it upon themselves, it's a nonsensical concept "royal blood".

edit on 21-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
David Icke is one of my heroes.

He speaks from his heart 100%.

He gives so much of his personal time and energy, not for money, though that helps, but for the chance to better humanity by sharing with humanity.

He has far out "theories" that are from other sources, not his opinion, that is until after hearing so many testimonies... you'd be on the fence too if you were in his position of reptilian witness bombardment.

He's just as human as each one of us, give the guy a chance and I know he'll grown on you.

He makes too much sense to be a nutter too.

edit on 21-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Too true.

A core of Icke followers have such a depressing view of reality that his stuff appeals to their beliefs. They actively engage in ideas that powerful people are doing the unspeakable to babies and that the skies are full of chemtrails poisoning them to death in an evil master-plan. They've reduced the world to bad fiction with omnipotent villains making soap-opera schemes to rule the world.

I think they find some weird comfort in this world-view because nothing can shake them from it.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by paraphi

Too true.

A core of Icke followers have such a depressing view of reality that his stuff appeals to their beliefs. They actively engage in ideas that powerful people are doing the unspeakable to babies and that the skies are full of chemtrails poisoning them to death in an evil master-plan. They've reduced the world to bad fiction with omnipotent villains making soap-opera schemes to rule the world.

I think they find some weird comfort in this world-view because nothing can shake them from it.

What??

First off, delete the word "follower" because you just blindly stereotyping anyone who "agrees" with at least "most" of what he says.

I form my own opinions, as do 90% of people you never hear statistics about, because they don't participate in statistics. It's like saying unemployment is 9%, but not accounting for those whose payments ran out, those who haven't applied, those who stopped looking, the disabled, and basically anyone not registered into their system. Their numbers are so ridiculous, but I can't help comparing the people who stereotype Alex Jones, David Icke, Terrence McKenna, Michael Tsarion, etc. or anyone they "listen to" frequently. Listen to, and follow are two different things you need to separate before you fuse reality with fantasy.

David Icke is a good guy, if I'm wrong I'll stand here for the ridicule.
But NO ONE ever seems to grasp that it is not DAVID who is claiming reptilians exist, he is telling what he has been told by others, and his opinion is based on THAT. Not too many people have an attention span beyond 30 seconds these days.... if you don't believe me, take a walk outside in the USA and talk to ANYONE.

edit on 21-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

edit on 21-8-2011 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

WOW!!
That was amazing, evidence.
Have you made a new thread for it?
Do you mind if i do?

We need to expose this, great smoking gun evidence.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I have followed David Icke's progress since the early nineties and came to this conclusion.

He purposely came out in the early nineties with such great claims, at a time when most people could not engage with his thoughts as there were not many facilities to research what he was saying, except the library perhaps.

During this time he was invited on to talk shows, because up until then he had been a respectable presenter and journalist. On these shows he was ridiculed when he made claims that he had had an epiphany and had his mind open to what is actually going on. The man was set up as some kind of loony toon, someone that any self respecting person should stay clear of, less you wanted to be tarred with the same brush.

Meanwhile, he continues with his research and publishes books, undertakes presentations and slowly turns people on to what he is saying about the NWO, 9/11, 7/7 etc...

He has gradually built up a BIG following (if that's what you want to call it) and his profile has raised to such a degree that if anything was to happen to him, everyone would call conspiracy.

A clever move on his part? Or is it a sign of the times that more and more people are waking up and realising how their lives are being manipulated by TPTB?

Personally I feel he is an intelligent man, who has undertaken some great research and has brought this to the attention of the world through his books, website and presentations. He is right on so many things, why shouldn't he be right on Reptillians? He didn't just make up these claims. He has talked to people and did his research.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I really doubt David Icke,actually knows something about reptilians and NWO.

I don't like this man.
I don't trust him.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

now whip it
into shape
shape it up
get straight
go forward
move ahead
try to detect it
it's not too late
to whip it
whip it good

sure!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

now whip it
into shape
shape it up
get straight
go forward
move ahead
try to detect it
it's not too late
to whip it
whip it good

sure!

Lol, i like that song
And great, i just created the thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If I was a 'shape-shifting reptillian overlord' and was aware of a small but quite possibly growing awareness of my species presence, then I'd want any spokesman for the revolution to be working for us. That's what I believe David Icke to be. I don't buy his brand of righteous indignation and there just seems to be a little bit too much 'performance' in every speach I've ver heard him make.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Have you seen him live in person?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join