Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

David Icke - Reptilians and NWO - Ritual Sacrifice/Rothschilds/Royal Family/Banking!!!

page: 5
15
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Oh dear... not again




posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup
 


Well, I will surely get flak over this, but I am a fan of David, I have watched all of the videos, and read his books, and belong to his forum. I know about the Reptilians because of my Grandfather, who saw two of them in military uniforms in a coal mine near Van Lear, Kentucky, in 1958. On his death bed, he made me promise to expose these "lizard men," as he called them. David Icke left a promising career to pursue a theory, and everywhere he went he heard the storied of them. They, the Reptilians, are as real as the nose on your face, and it is time we acknowledged them, and exposed our government's involvement with them. They do have an agenda, and I believe it to be a full invasion, and take over of planet Earth. Humanity may have a fight with these beings. Me and my family are preparing for this, and have been for years. We will not go quietly into the night, we will survive. Educate yourself!

The Watcher Files

Religion and Aliens

Phil Schneider (Many Links)

THE CIA RED LIST, AND DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES

Philip Corso Are we using Alien Technology today?

John Lear - A Collection of Theories and Facts

David Icke's Official Forums



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen
 


I truly appreciate what you say, Hessdalen, about certain people risking everything, including their own reputation and some their very sanity trying to wake up humanity. I am one of these, charged with a mission to wake people up to what is going on behind their backs, and beneath their feet. Some will never, ever believe a word I and others say, mostly because the Bible doesn't say it, and all ETs are demons, and so on. People will cling blindly to their religious dogma, much like sheep in a storm all bunch together. Little do they know there is a wolf at the door, and his face looks like a Reptile. Others are paid disnfo agents that troll these conspiracy sites, ATS is ripe with them.

Perhaps some would like to read David's books?
/3sppcv7



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
David is one of many personalities who has been getting data from "higher consciousness" sources. This is the major problem with his data. It is hard to say that it is truly his own.


Well said, friend. I too receive messages from what you call "higher consciousness sources," I call them Pleiadians. Is their information true? Well, so far, yes. I am an avid researcher, and things I am told sometimes are written by others right here in this forum, sometimes the very next day! And further, I am not alone here, there are many of us here, and all over the world. We are here to help humankind to Ascend, and we wish all to come. To me, there is no "chosen few" here, we are al in this together.


However: The great majority of these personalities have been told basically the same story, many parts of which have been supported by others with direct experiences of one sort or another.

So while the exact (and some very crucial) details remain unclear, the general situation seems to be roughly as he (and numerous others) state it to be.


True. So many tell the same story, it is very hard, even for the skeptic to ignore. I have spoken to more than one person who knows of these beings, and although I personally have never encountered one, I still know they are a reality.


Reptilians: These beings have been sighted or experienced by numerous witnesses across the planet. They are more than just a fairy tale.

ET-Human collusion: The reports of this are more rare. Yet there are also people who state they have witnessed this. These people are more likely to be "reliable" witnesses that cannot be named.


True. I too have read many things, articles, books, and even TV shows that all pint to this conclusion. I really think TPTB are trying to tell us, through the mediums we have such as television, radio, computers, and so on, but are sorely afraid of what will happen to them....can they escape with their power and wealth intact? I leaned TPTB built a base on Mars and staffed and stocked it for the "Event." But then a scientist told them that Mars, and all of the planets would suffer a polar shift, and there was no safe place. The only recourse they really have is Love. Love is the secret power we all have within us. some hide it, some embrace it, some give it to others in return for sex and favors. I am talking about Divine Love, folks.


The intentions of the "friendly" ETs: This is a huge issue. Some are quite certain that earth is in the middle of a power struggle and that all ET parties are deceiving us on some level. This is evidenced more by what they don't tell us than by what they do. Others are convinced that these guys are godsends from heaven. Quite literally. Most of the people who channel think this. One thing is sure: These beings are extremely persuasive. My training tells me to be on my guard concerning them. There is no real evidence that any ET group really has the well-being of humanity closest to their hearts.


You are right here too, friend. You would not believe just how covert the ETs really are. I have been told, and shown things that would boggle any human mind. The fact is, humankind will never be destroyed. If this were to happen, say a cosmic event took us all out, this would effect all of humankind, on every planet in the whole Universe. What happens to us happens in other dimensions too.


Spiritual development: I've never been part of the New Age scene and frankly it turns me off. They are parroting what the "friendly" ETs are telling them. I would not bet my life that they are right. All this talk of chakras and merkabas and ascension. It's just too gooey for me. It could just be a line. I have an alternative to this, though many think it's just a line as well. I hope I live to find out who was right.


You are right to question everything, I wish everyone would do this, instead of just blindly following what another tells them to believe. I am dead set against the New Age "Gurus" who promise a new life for a price. Anyone who wants money for Spiritual Enlightenment is not one to listen to, period. The true answer to every question is inside your own self, and all you need to is dig down deep and find what which you seek.

Good thought, friend, and although we do not agree on everything, I am happy to have met you. Love and Light.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup
 





Now as soon as you mention David and his Reps - most people turn off and I can fully understand that! But when you listen to this guy - and I mean listen - it makes you really think


He sounds sincere and I believe he believes every word he says which makes him in my opinion a rather dangerous man. He promotes his new age love and light rubbish tailor made to be a religion centered around himself all the while consorting and associating with known satanists. If he was even a little bit close to the mark, do you think the powers that be would simply allow him to continue peddling his wares to a public eager to lap up each new dark conspiracy he has "single handedly" uncovered? He is nothing more than agent of disinformation whether he is aware of it or not, I will go out on a limb and say he is not. Sure the guy wants to make a few bucks and in the conspiracy community he has quite a few avid Icke followers who are prepared to part with their hard earned to read his twaddle but don't expect real truth seekers who require little things like say..evidence to swallow his tripe.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 

it must be very difficult to get anywhere if you can't believe something 100%. even believing 100% in your conclusions would be seen as gullible by the way you think.

alex jones and jesse ventura do not seem like purposely disinfo "agents"

they don't need to be killed for hitting on the truth. their credibility is laughable by most. jesse was a wrestler and is viewed as a clown cuz of it. I mean he ran for governeor to.change boating laws...who can take that seriously.

alex jones is a goof ball and why not associate truth with odd ball clowns and gooffballs.

if one day a credible person shows up saying truths his only allies will be people who would tarnish his credibilty.

icke made a fool of himself early on so everyone sees him as a nut so why kill a nut with the truth if non one will believe him.

if anything these three individuals discredit the truth to where you associate the truth with goofballlls.


they count on you judging them like that and it is working in causing division.

you seem paralyzed/paranoid with all your reservations on what you believe..


You sound beyond delusional, let's just hope for your sake your trolling.
Believing in anything 100%, is something we CANNOT do, it puts us in situations as that of religion, and the worlds racist passed, Nazism, Division etc, hell the world is still racist, but it's got a little better.

People believe in these religious fairytale's 100%, we get murder, we get racism from it, people actually believe, that some invisible man in the sky, made us, how can we take anyone seriously, who believe's this?
A child, then maybe it would be ok if they're under 5, but we have grown adults, who ACTUALLY believe this stuff, this becomes dangerous, when these people hold high positions, their nonsensical beliefs override common sense, logic and the right thing, and this screws up EVERYONE else.

And that people with white skin are better than black skin, they believe this LIE, 100%.
So NO, only the deluded and people who CAN'T think for themselves, believe in something at a 100%, such as yourself.

Believing in something 100%, allows THEM to think for US, we in the truth movement, CANNOT, let this happen, we are trying to fight against the very same LIES, yet we are doing the same thing, believing their lies.
We need to step back, evaluate, and think for ourselves.

Think back in the 1800's etc, how whites hated blacks, they still do, because of the reptilian government told them this to be the TRUTH, and whites are in the MAJORITY, it's impossible to beat the majority, when they think something to be the truth, this is how religion has lasted so long, the MAJORITY THINK this is the truth, THIS DOES NOT make it the truth, and please don't give me this Washington, founding fathers crap, we've been at game over, since time immemorial, 1776, the declaration of independence, has all been just a show, this was to subdue people to believe that the government MUST give US, rights, this is NOT how it should be.
And that this is the only place, where these "rights" are, when in the first place, they shouldn't be the ones giving us these rights, they should already be THERE, and there should be NO government at all.

Even if im in a minority of 1, the TRUTH, is STILL the TRUTH, i may be in a mental home, i may be a hobo on the street, i may have only 1/2 a brain, BUT if its the TRUTH, the FULL TRUTH, yet i only believe it, and the world is against me and ridicules, my belief of the real truth because they got duped into believing 100% in a lie and they try to say their false lies to be the truth, such as religion, that doesn't make my belief false, that makes it the TRUTH.
You can take that to the bank, The Bank of Freedom
.

So no, im not paranoid, or paralyzed (which you dont know how to use in a sentence btw), i think for myself, i evaluate a situation and then make a decision, i don't believe in anything 100%, there's ALWAYS something more to it.

Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura, are purposely ACTING, as goofballs, their shows are hosted by the SAME entities we're trying to defeat, if you would actually use common sense and open your eyes, you'd realize this.
Both their shows are hosted by mega corps, Alex's show is hosted by Genesis Communications Network, which is an ABC affiliate, and GCN is owned by "Adnan Khashoggi", this man is nothing like the common man, wikipedia his name, and read his bio.

People like Alex, Jessue etc, keep us running around in circles, so we never get anywhere, it's not paranoia, it's just simple logic, and it'd help if you had some too
.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by quedup
 


They, the Reptilians, are as real as the nose on your face, and it is time we acknowledged them, and exposed our government's involvement with them. They do have an agenda, and I believe it to be a full invasion, and take over of planet Earth. Humanity may have a fight with these beings. Me and my family are preparing for this, and have been for years. We will not go quietly into the night, we will survive. Educate yourself!


Here's the truth about Reptilians. They don't actually exist, they are only a metaphor for the dark side of human nature. We humans can be horribly cruel towards each other, that's who we are. But we are also beautiful. Believing in David Ickes fairy tales about reptilian bloodlines and so on is a cop out in my opinion.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
redpill.tv...


i hope this sheds some light



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
redpill.tv...


i hope this sheds some light


That's a good example of a dis info video.
She brings up GOOD points, like Michael Moore's deception, and she posts that video by Alex Jones, proving Michael Moore is a fraud and also her points on the Federal Reserve Bank(reptilian front), and then goes onto say Ron Paul is a hero.
But then goes onto discredit the Reptilian Fact.
Thats how dis info works, it's a trail..it leads, and leads, and leads and convinces people, that thats the truth....BUT....it goes around in circles, to keep people confused, so you don't actually get the real truth, but just parts of it, the bigger truth is left out.

I think the whole reason, for the "constitution" was to subdue and confuse the majority, which are whites.
Since if the majority don't acknowledge the truth, then we can't really make headway.
And this whole reason, for the we are better than you mentality, is to keep is fighting eachother, instead of being unified like the Xbox, and taking on the real threat.
So with this whole talk of Ron Paul, "bringing back" the "constitution" it's there to confuse people, from the real threat.
We have the majority, whites, believe in the constitution gimmick, so with a major part of our team, confused, we have our HUMAN RESOURCES, distracted and busy doing different processes from whats needed.
And then obviously, blacks, asians, latinos etc all follow suite.
So we now we lose even LESS of the team to help us take on the reptilians.

I'm going to use an analogy from the hardware of the current gen consoles.
AMD made the Xbox 360's hardware, and Nvidia/Sony collabed on the PS3.
The 360, is a Unified Humanity, and the PS3 is what our humanity is right now, it's not unified.

The Xbox 360 has a unified architecture.
A guy called Freedom Lover is strong, he can lift 1,000 pounds of weight before being burned out.
He puts 300 pounds on one side of a bar, and 500 pounds on the other side of a weight lifting bar, and lifts it up, he can lift this weight because is the total is 800 pounds, 200 less than his max of 1,000.

The PS3 on the other hand is not built using a unified architecture, but rather has separate system RAM and separate GPU RAM.
Another guy called Gullible Freedom Lover Disillusional , is strong aswell, he too can lift weights, but differently.
In his left hand he can lift 500, but in his right he can also lift. 500.
So i give him 400 pounds in his right, and he lifts it, but then i give him 600 pounds in his left, and he drops.
He wasn't able to use a bar, because it's not unified.

The 360, can play a more intensive game easier than the PS3, because it's more advanced, and the whole system works together, in processing data.
ie
Humanity can solve this reptilian/E.T threat, and bring back true freedom, because we all work together, without the distractions of religion,politics and division to distract, we can now process actions faster, cleaner and more efficient.
This is the same situation we have in real life.
We're trying to do one mission just like how the 360 plays a game, and our game is truth and freedom, but we aren't unified.

EDIT -
Ok i've watched about 60 minutes of it, my apologies, it seems pretty legit, but at the first 30 mins, it sounds like a dis info video.
Watch at 60 minutes, she starts to talk more in depth about the Reptilian fact, it sounds like she's being sarcastic about it though.
Also @ 73 minutes through, there's more on Icke talking on how we perceive reality, and the internet.
edit on 24-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
David Icke, himself is a fellow reptilian, that lady who was a therapist, was right.



Plus what better to discredit the reptilian truth?
Icke, was a celebrity, and a pro athlete, "turned" "nutjob" right?
WRONG.
He was always a reptilian, it was just part of their plan.
He needed a track record of "sanity", so when he DID start exposing the reptilian truth, people wouldn't believe him, because he claimed all these insane things such as he was the "son of god" etc.
Now...the word "kininigan" according to rumors, is a word reptilians cannot pronounce.
How can we beat these things guys?

EDIT -
Ok so the word "Zin-Uru" will cause Reptiloids posing as human beings to shift back into their reptilian form!

I've been reading on the Icke forums that a "frequency decrypter" can expose a reptilian.

Heres the thread where they talked about Frequency Decrypting Technology

Seems the guy who was making it suddenly "died" though, well, luckily im here, i'm exceptionally fluent in C++ and freakishly very good at Math problems, despite being left handed.
I'm going to fire up Visual Studio, and try to code some FD tech, i'll probably be able to code it, and broadcast it through sound, might be a few weeks though.
If i knew about this sooner, i would have done it, i've never thought we could actually decrypt frequency, but definitely it's possible, coding a program, and then broadcasting it with sound, i could do this with my AMD A6 3400M laptop, it wouldn't be possible due to Intel putting killswitches in their chips, so ok guys, this is it, i will expose these reptilian freaks now, it's only going to be a few weeks.
edit on 24-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
one thing for sure, icke is much more innocent and sincere than any missionaries and christian propagandists who lurk on message boards, giving exact dates for cataclysmic events. exact dates, dude, not even nostradamus was able to do that, mind you.
edit on 24-8-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
That's true he does seem sincere.
He could be one of the "royal" reptilians, or the higher class of reptilians, since they operate in a caste system.
That's why he's able to conceal his form much more sophisticated then the lower ranks.
We've only got evidence from the lower ranked reptilians.
Well, if you watch the movie "They Live" reptilians are only invisible to us, because of a satellite dish that is making them invisible to us, when Roddy destroyed the dish, we could see the reptilians.


It's simple, i'll code something up, and we can expose them, like how they were exposing them in the movie "They Live".
I honestly have no idea how to code this though, to tell you the truth, i've never coded anything like this before, but i know it's more than possible, going to go check out some coding forums, to pick up some stuff from a pro.
edit on 24-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
That's true he does seem sincere.
He could be one of the "royal" reptilians, or the higher class of reptilians, since they operate in a caste system.
That's why he's able to conceal his form much more sophisticated then the lower ranks.
We've only got evidence from the lower ranked reptilians.
Well, if you watch the movie "They Live" reptilians are only invisible to us, because of a satellite dish that is making them invisible to us, when Roddy destroyed the dish, we could see the reptilians.

Nice find with that last video showing Icke's reptilian eyes and tounge. I also became open for the possibilty that Icke's body in fact could have been taken over by a reptilian entity. Reptilians reportedly take over "high ranking persons" and famous people's bodies, and Icke is among the "famous" people. Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa said that for example african politicians are taken over and "hypnotized" by reptilians. When you look at this video and look at his eyes (side profile of his face), then you will see something odd around his eyes. That area around his eyes seems to go unnaturally deep in, and somehow seems to have reptilian feature at that area. I keep asking myself, >Is there a reptilian face hiding just behind the skin of his face?



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
When you look at this video and look at his eyes (side profile of his face), then you will see something odd around his eyes. That area around his eyes seems to go unnaturally deep in, and somehow seems to have reptilian feature at that area. I keep asking myself, >Is there a reptilian face hiding just behind the skin of his face?



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
David Icke, himself is a fellow reptilian, that lady who was a therapist, was right.




I hope this video shows you that everyone can become reptilian with the right Software... and stop making Obama reptilian, Bush reptilian, Hilary Clinton reptilian... So now your David Icke is reptilian too,



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Here's the truth about Reptilians. They don't actually exist, they are only a metaphor for the dark side of human nature.

Here's the truth about Reptilians: They do reportedly exist (also exposed on videos, the lizard eyes and tongues, and freaky hands). Credo Mutwa also told that a king somewhere in Africa was killed in the same way as Princess Diana. Yes, The Royal family is shrouded in mystery. Some Royal members reportedly shapeshift into a reptilian, among others who have a high position.

Philip Corso mentioned his view of why he think the Kennedys and Marilyn Monroe were murdered (about Cuba and UFO). Maybe JFK also talked too much about Secret Societies and their abuse of power ?


HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha-a-a-a. Fools! Fools! Fools! When will ye learn that me ye cannot slay? Ye shall burn me once again? HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha, not with these flames. Woe unto America! Many of our nation's highest leaders worship Satan, and are willing servants of EVIL! They are controlled by Satan, the god of this world (2nd Corinthians 4:4). Satan controls these men through the occult (i.e., "hidden" organizations). Jesus said "in secret have I done nothing" (John 18:20), because He had nothing to hide. Why the secrecy from our nation's top leaders?

Skull and Bones is of the Devil. Freemasonry is of the Devil. Nearly 2,000 carefully selected government officials, corporate tycoons and other luminaries—men with power to shape the future—assemble privately every July in a redwood forest about 65 miles north of San Francisco. The meeting includes a somber ritual that features the Druidic burning of an effigy on the alter, chants from a robed chorus, and wild drinking and promiscuity. Richard Nixon once famously described the gathering as “the most faggy G_ddamned thing you could ever imagine.”
edit on 24-8-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I hope this video shows you that everyone can become reptilian with the right Software... and stop making Obama reptilian, Bush reptilian, Hilary Clinton reptilian... So now your David Icke is reptilian too,

Oh no, you misunderstood something here. It's only famous and other "high ranking" persons who reportedly are taken over by Reptilians, and David Icke is among the "famous".



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Oh dear... not again

Oh yeah, you better believe it, that's right, the topics continue, wether you like it or not.

And to your spooky information the Greys reportedly works as slaves to serve Draconian Reptilian.
And to your spooky information, the world's most ancient monuments line up with the star systems: Orion, Leo and Draco! >>Boo!



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by yaluk
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 

it must be very difficult to get anywhere if you can't believe something 100%. even believing 100% in your conclusions would be seen as gullible by the way you think.

alex jones and jesse ventura do not seem like purposely disinfo "agents"

they don't need to be killed for hitting on the truth. their credibility is laughable by most. jesse was a wrestler and is viewed as a clown cuz of it. I mean he ran for governeor to.change boating laws...who can take that seriously.

alex jones is a goof ball and why not associate truth with odd ball clowns and gooffballs.

if one day a credible person shows up saying truths his only allies will be people who would tarnish his credibilty.

icke made a fool of himself early on so everyone sees him as a nut so why kill a nut with the truth if non one will believe him.

if anything these three individuals discredit the truth to where you associate the truth with goofballlls.


they count on you judging them like that and it is working in causing division.

you seem paralyzed/paranoid with all your reservations on what you believe..


You sound beyond delusional, let's just hope for your sake your trolling.
Believing in anything 100%, is something we CANNOT do, it puts us in situations as that of religion, and the worlds racist passed, Nazism, Division etc, hell the world is still racist, but it's got a little better.

People believe in these religious fairytale's 100%, we get murder, we get racism from it, people actually believe, that some invisible man in the sky, made us, how can we take anyone seriously, who believe's this?
A child, then maybe it would be ok if they're under 5, but we have grown adults, who ACTUALLY believe this stuff, this becomes dangerous, when these people hold high positions, their nonsensical beliefs override common sense, logic and the right thing, and this screws up EVERYONE else.

And that people with white skin are better than black skin, they believe this LIE, 100%.
So NO, only the deluded and people who CAN'T think for themselves, believe in something at a 100%, such as yourself.

Believing in something 100%, allows THEM to think for US, we in the truth movement, CANNOT, let this happen, we are trying to fight against the very same LIES, yet we are doing the same thing, believing their lies.
We need to step back, evaluate, and think for ourselves.

Think back in the 1800's etc, how whites hated blacks, they still do, because of the reptilian government told them this to be the TRUTH, and whites are in the MAJORITY, it's impossible to beat the majority, when they think something to be the truth, this is how religion has lasted so long, the MAJORITY THINK this is the truth, THIS DOES NOT make it the truth, and please don't give me this Washington, founding fathers crap, we've been at game over, since time immemorial, 1776, the declaration of independence, has all been just a show, this was to subdue people to believe that the government MUST give US, rights, this is NOT how it should be.
And that this is the only place, where these "rights" are, when in the first place, they shouldn't be the ones giving us these rights, they should already be THERE, and there should be NO government at all.

Even if im in a minority of 1, the TRUTH, is STILL the TRUTH, i may be in a mental home, i may be a hobo on the street, i may have only 1/2 a brain, BUT if its the TRUTH, the FULL TRUTH, yet i only believe it, and the world is against me and ridicules, my belief of the real truth because they got duped into believing 100% in a lie and they try to say their false lies to be the truth, such as religion, that doesn't make my belief false, that makes it the TRUTH.
You can take that to the bank, The Bank of Freedom
.

So no, im not paranoid, or paralyzed (which you dont know how to use in a sentence btw), i think for myself, i evaluate a situation and then make a decision, i don't believe in anything 100%, there's ALWAYS something more to it.

Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura, are purposely ACTING, as goofballs, their shows are hosted by the SAME entities we're trying to defeat, if you would actually use common sense and open your eyes, you'd realize this.
Both their shows are hosted by mega corps, Alex's show is hosted by Genesis Communications Network, which is an ABC affiliate, and GCN is owned by "Adnan Khashoggi", this man is nothing like the common man, wikipedia his name, and read his bio.

People like Alex, Jessue etc, keep us running around in circles, so we never get anywhere, it's not paranoia, it's just simple logic, and it'd help if you had some too
.



You make it sound like I believe everything 100%, you make it sound like you believe nothing 100%. their is a fault in both you fail to see that. I take the good and leave the bad. You just sound like you reject EVERYTHING... and makes me think you are troll too, or maybe i just don't understand where you are coming from.

People do not need to believe in religious fairytales to kill, or racism to kill. man is creative enough to find other causes to destroy.

Charlemagne used christianityto get peoples support for conquest. it was a medium by which to motivate people. Christianity in itself is not destructive. If you are honest and see how it asks you to live you would live a very nice life. it even talks against interest and that is one of the major things that enslaves man.. not christianity.... there are some things that asks for much faith just like ETs/UFO so that pretty much trumps each other in itself. YOu can tell there is proof till you are blue in the face and i can find a christain to tell you the truth too but in the end it is just faith and point of view. i know this.

Hitler used his own variation with eugenics. it was a medium by which to motivate world conquest.

Look out our countries aggression to spread democracy... you can't spread democracy by force.. it is change that happens from within a people. but yet we zealously back our foreign aggression with that.

Look at the war against terror. same deal there. lets pre emptive attack people who could/are terrorists.... It's a belief that certain peoples are terrorists.

All this has resulted in more killing than anything and the fundemental thing in all these instances was people grasping for power and motivating people under a cause to accomplish their goals. "

I am pretty sure if our government said... "hey we want more oil and ot expand our power globally over others will you young men help us commit these atrocities" people would say hell no but if you say "we need to liberate people and give them democracy so they can be like us, if you don't help they will get us!" people are more prone to sign up for this as it makes them feel like they protecting themselves and others when in reality it is driven by power.

I love the usa so dont' take me the wrong way best country on the planet but is a bit misguided at times. .

the underlying theme in all those examples are that people who lust for power will motivate people by any means to attain their goal. if enough people fall behind the whole ET belief they will use that more aggressively too. does that mean ets are bad?? no but they can be used to reach a destructive goal.

The problem is not ideals or beliefs it is mans fallen nature. You can rid the world OF EVERYTHING you see as a force that would cause destruction and war.. You would fail because mans creativity and fallen nature would find away.


as for aj and icke.. You see the glass half empty i see half full. i see the associations these people have but you sound really paranoid. if you would find someone who had no affiliation with anyone, you would question that too as it is unrealistic that someone would not be affiliated with anyone. YOu are kinda chasing your tail too.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
David Icke, himself is a fellow reptilian, that lady who was a therapist, was right.




I hope this video shows you that everyone can become reptilian with the right Software... and stop making Obama reptilian, Bush reptilian, Hilary Clinton reptilian... So now your David Icke is reptilian too,


The people who know the "ins and outs" of the "right software".
So happen to not be interested in the reptilian fact.
Nope, i'm not "So now your David Icke is reptilian too", your just close minded
.






top topics



 
15
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join