It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Demonic hologram behind Prince William?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
reply to post by boondock-saint

lol... you obviously haven't seen pippa middleton,

Kate's sexier sister

oh my,
yes I have.
I said Kate was ONE OF
the most sexy.
Pippa is fabulous.

Does she need a Yank husband??
I'm available !!!

lmao

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm with you that it's a bit strange.....but a hologram? It's clearly a performer.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Getting back on topic..... part of the theme was fountain and forests, prehaps the performer was meant to be some sort of half man/half beast creation,

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
No signs of demons or sheep here

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Getting back on topic..... part of the theme was fountain and forests, prehaps the performer was meant to be some sort of half man/half beast creation,

Ah very interestng

ao this takes us into the realms of various symbology.

If it was a mystical/occult theme and creature that would make a lot of sense, especially animals such as a lion, lamb, eagle and mythical animals such as a unicorn or quillin

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

now that could be a valid assumption.
A Pagan Ritual played out by proxy.
but was not the title of the thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
BBC link was good but I had to howl at his speech and wonder if Princess Diana would have agreed with William's sentiments of 'happy families with three in a marriage'.

Whether the aerial act was a demon, devil or some poor chump who swings around in the air partially clad on a wooden sheep, can't have been that fascinating because no-one was looking up at him.

This talk about Wiliam being some kind of anti-Christ is fascinating. If this depends on his being a direct descendant of the British throne, Tony Robinson did a documentary where he traced back our Royalty and discovered that the real Royal actually lives in Australia and he wouldn't touch it with a barge pole, so we are stuck with the Sax Coburg and Gotha, aren't we lucky

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I will have to say
I congratulate Prince William.
He has got one of the most sexy
women on the planet for a wife.
Lucky bastard

lol

I don't often agree with your posts/threads sir, but I can stand 100% beside you on this one! I kept thinking while watching the vid "dear god Kate is HAWT!" And no, Pippa is not even remotely as hot as Kate. And yes, this whole post will be deleted. SAN DIMAS HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
you can even see the strings.. trapeze artist duhh

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's been said, but it appears to be a trapeze artist. If you look closely, you can (or I can, at least.) see a swing in which he/she is stretched upon. Definitely looks creepy, though.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It pretty much looks like a bald guy on a white platform with ribbons coming from each corner, though, it is rather strange looking. I highly doubt it's a demon. I don't know any demons that need wires to fly. But then again, I don't know any demons.

The green horseman video is nothing but reflections. The guy in the video freaks out when a bunch of orbs appear on the screen. What he fails to notice is that at the same time the orbs appear, so do street lights.

What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The first one is a trapeze artist. The second one could have been a lens flare. Better yet, this wouldn't be available to the public if this was real. If these were real, they wouldn't have been on public television, or available to the public.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
reply to post by Arken

The first one is a trapeze artist. The second one could have been a lens flare. Better yet, this wouldn't be available to the public if this was real. If these were real, they wouldn't have been on public television, or available to the public.

I would have to agree. Maybe they were at a circ de soleil show.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That looks like an alien digging inside a mexican piňata.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by staple

Yea you can see the wires
. To me it looks like some kind of acrobat performer On a padded platform. Its not a hologram at all .
edit on 21-6-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Looks like the used the british tax payers money to hire a Cirque Du Soleil performer

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

edit on 21-6-2011 by symogums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
and how about from nowon we start calling him "william that thinks hes a prince from the family that thinks theyre royal"
im not going to call anyone by a title anymore
i reckon thats where they get all the power and balls from
oh look there goes the queen of the people,.. no its some old b1tch from now on
stuff em

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The picture is of a performer...not a demon.....mystery solved!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think it might be a performer from Cirque Soleil, they do
have some strange costumes and performances.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join