It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Demonic hologram behind Prince William?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by simone50m
Yeah the dancers/acrobats don't resemble the demon-with-sheep thing. Or it's one heck of an optical illusion, to say the very least.
No illusion just complete silliness.
Hard to believe people out there have this mind set that's it's a demon eating a sheep but what really kills me inside is that they're serious about it.

Are you seriously telling me you don't see a red figure bowing its head down and then up, looking around, and then grabbing something with its right hand?
Are seriously telling me that's what you think it is or are you even being serious with me.
I see a performer,performing for live entertainment. Not a demon eating a sheep. Such nonsense.

I'm not telling you that it is a demon eating on a sheep. I'm telling you simply that I see a big muscular red coloured figure with a big head eating at something. Does that look like a performer to you?

But please. You can't tell me you don't see that thing. Seriously! Don't you see a demon-like creature on top of something? That red thing on top?

And again. Does that look like a performer to you. If it is, it certainly is an inappropiate custom to be wearing at a venue related to children's charity.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I don't even know why I'm still posting about this . . . anyways:

SURROUNDED by divers in skin-tight Speedos, ­acrobats on swings and delirious fans, the Duchess of Cambridge had plenty to keep her entertained.

and

Organisers had also built huge swings above the tables where acrobats performed a number of stunts just yards above the royal couple’s heads – like a scene from Moulin Rouge.

Kate Middleton speaks of 'blissful' marriage to Prince William

Haven't you ever been to the circus? Seen someone in costume? Sweet jesus . . .

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

An inappropriate costume?

You can barely see it well enough to decide whether it's a demon or a performer, how can you say it's an inappropriate costume through you tube vision?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Yeah the dancers/acrobats don't resemble the demon-with-sheep thing. Or it's one heck of an optical illusion, to say the very least.
Hard to believe people out there have this mind set that's it's a demon eating a sheep but what really kills me inside is that they're serious about it.

Are you seriously telling me you don't see a red figure bowing its head down and then up, looking around, and then grabbing something with its right hand?
Are seriously telling me that's what you think it is or are you even being serious with me.
I see a performer,performing for live entertainment. Not a demon eating a sheep. Such nonsense.

I'm not telling you that it is a demon eating on a sheep. I'm telling you simply that I see a big muscular red coloured figure with a big head eating at something. Does that look like a performer to you?

But please. You can't tell me you don't see that thing. Seriously! Don't you see a demon-like creature on top of something closing in and out of whatever is below it with its head? That red thing on top?

And again. Does that look like a performer to you. The red creature? If it is, it certainly is an inappropiate custom to be wearing at a venue related to children's charity.
Red creature..........lights,reflection ohhh the beauty of art. Did you ever think for one second in your head that the performer may be dressed up for the performance? Are even sure it's eating?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas
I don't even know why I'm still posting about this . . . anyways:

SURROUNDED by divers in skin-tight Speedos, ­acrobats on swings and delirious fans, the Duchess of Cambridge had plenty to keep her entertained.

and

Organisers had also built huge swings above the tables where acrobats performed a number of stunts just yards above the royal couple’s heads – like a scene from Moulin Rouge.

Kate Middleton speaks of 'blissful' marriage to Prince William

Haven't you ever been to the circus? Seen someone in costume? Sweet jesus . . .

Thank you! Star! Case closed but someone will keep at it.
Remember performers not demons.
edit on 21-6-2011 by fusionhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Why does everyone seem to think this is weird?

Do you know who these people are?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by Jepic

An inappropriate costume?

You can barely see it well enough to decide whether it's a demon or a performer, how can you say it's an inappropriate costume through you tube vision?

Look at the video. It looks eerie and out of place.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

But please. You can't tell me you don't see that thing. Seriously! Don't you see a demon-like creature on top of something closing in and out of whatever is below it with its head? That red thing on top?

And again. Does that look like a performer to you. The red creature? If it is, it certainly is an inappropiate custom to be wearing at a venue related to children's charity.
Red creature..........lights,reflection ohhh the beauty of art. Did you ever think for one second in your head that the performer may be dressed up for the performance? Are even sure it's eating?

Like I said. I'm simply telling you what it appears to be dong from MY perspective. I'm telling you MY account of what looks like is going on.

1. It looks like a sinister creature.
2. It looks like it's eating from something.
3. It looks like it's putting its hands on that something.

If it really is what I just listed is a different matter.

I'm simply telling you what it looks like to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Why does everyone seem to think this is weird?

Do you know who these people are?

You too think that those are normal human dimensions? The body, the head, etc...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Oh I admit it looks weird all day long.
But having witnessed these kind of performers close up and in person, the things they wear can be very odd looking. One time I saw a woman in a shopping mall performance wearing panties only and painted sliver. Her breasts were painted silver too, NO COVERAGE!!!

Bear in mind there were children everywhere. But these are artists and they live by different rules of modesty I guess.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Like I said. I'm simply telling you what it appears to be dong from MY perspective. I'm telling you MY account of what looks like is going on.

Did the news article posted above not answer you question\\\\/

1. Looks a person in a pose you would normally see maybe during a acrobatic performer.
2. No the person just has his/her head down which I assume is part of the pose and body language used during the performance.
3.Maybe so they won't fall off.
edit on 22-6-2011 by fusionhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
An example of odd dress used by odd people, in odd situations.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

1. Looks a person in a pose you would normally see maybe during a acrobatic performer.
2. No the person just has his/her head down which I assume is part of the pose and body language used during the performance.

Now we are talkin'! This is what we need to do. We need to both get into details and see which details we disagree on.

1. Okay I agree its humanoid shaped obviously. But like I said earlier it doesn't seem to be human. And it doesn't look like a custome. It looks way too organic and perfect.
2. It has its head down and up but if you look closely it seems to chew something right off.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

An example of odd dress used by odd people, in odd situations.

Damn good example but even the people in the picture look way within human parameters. The thing on the video looks like its big and on steroids and again its head is huge.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Now we are talkin'! This is what we need to do. We need to both get into details and see which details we disagree on.

1. Okay I agree its humanoid shaped obviously. But like I said earlier it doesn't seem to be human. And it doesn't look like a custome. It looks way too organic and perfect.
2. It has its head down and up but if you look closely it seems to chew something right off.
I can't even believe we are still debating this. Can't you even see the sparking stands or string hanging down as decorations? Haven't you seen people dressed up with paint,glitter and exotic accessories before? You would see a lot of them at maybe different festivals. Doesn't look like a costume? Too perfect? What makes it too perfect?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I don't believe Im splitting hairs here for this conversation, but I have nothing better to do sadly.

That being said do you think perhaps it is possible that the in all its poor quality glory could be lying to you?
Performers wear head dresses which can increase the size, odd movements used are to ensure balance and precision, odd color could be body paint and like what the articles said, "skin tight " and disproportional body shape could be do to camera angle.

And of course, there is always the many articles saying exactly who was at the event and what they did as performers. What they wore and how they performed their "Aerial Dance" above the onlookers of the ARK charity events.
Does that not count?
edit on 22-6-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Alright guys! Now I believe you. After seeing this picture.

You were right. They are performers. But you gotta admit. Looks f***** up!...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

I don't believe Im splitting hairs here for this conversation, but I have nothing better to do sadly.

That being said do you think perhaps it is possible that the in all its poor quality glory could be lying to you?
Performers wear head dresses which can increase the size, odd movements used are to ensure balance and precision, odd color could be body paint and like what the articles said, "skin tight " and disproportional body shape could be do to camera angle.

And of course, there is always the many articles saying exactly who was at the event and what they did as performers. What they wore and how they performed their "Aerial Dance" above the onlookers of the ARK charity events.
Does that not count?
edit on 22-6-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

You are totally right. It's my bad... They are defo performers. I guess these things can look quite strange to first timers.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

The Person in the video is obviously muscular (and not even by "steroid" measure) because of their career which is pretty darn physical. I see no size difference here other then the average joe who might not be as muscular as a trapeze artist but every other body dimension seems to be on par with your average humanoid.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
C'mon, it's so obviously Prince Charles and Camilla Parker getting it on

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join