It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Demonic hologram behind Prince William?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
at first i seen a hologram aswell but then after inspecting closer realised that its probably just a guy on a platform, it definitly is a cirque de soleil performer after doing some research. heres what i see outlined

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2aab48a17fa3.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 01/18/2011 by camouflaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

For this one, the 'horse' is only a lens flare....

....produced by central reflection of a very bright light in any internal lens system (camera and camcorder...)

Similar samples:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
A lot of conspiracists could find profound significance in a smear of mud on a sidewalk if given the chance. Everything is big, super-important, and always a secret.

And if so much as one guy believes what the above said guy believes, look out! It will spread, and spread and spread until it has accumulated so much verisimilitude that any opposition to the idea (no matter how ridiculous) will get the underhanded title of "sheep" or "debunker."

Seriously, how? How does one honestly watch that clip and think that this acrobat is, in 'truth,' a hologram of a demon!? What kind of diseased logic and demented psyche are necessary to accomplish this feat?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Are you guys kidding me? That is a performer on a little white, flat, platform. The legs in the back are his and you are seeing him come down from a headstand. Maybe that is why the footage has been blurred a little. There is nothing, no kind of sign in my opinion. It is just an acrobat in a sequined vest, sorry to ruin the fantasy on this one.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I like your avatar, do you have any info on that subject.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
There are strings holding up the set, it's just high wire performance, why do people try to find conspiracy where there is none. This kind of entertainment is very popular and there was even examples on Britain's Got Talent (what a disappointment this year).....I suppose Simon Cowell is head of the Illuminati? (in fact, that bit probably is true
)

Again though, another example of people bypassing facts and believing in fantasies due to their desire to repell mundane reality in favour of exotic unreality. I understand we need some sort of escapism but let's not confuse ourselves as to what's real and not.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

The hype of the royals has increased since the marriage so I expect more to come in the future. Things like this remind me of Rule 34 but for conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Royals are such a bunch of lizards.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I hope everyone can see it's a performer, but I do admit, it does look very strange.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Nice thread Op.... That video was er, rather strange to say the least. I noticed another on you tube that may
interest people, it would seem the hologram is breaking apart the more people become aware.

edit on 22-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It does like strange at first, but after a couple of watches. Its quite obvious to being a performer on a suspended platform over the crowd. She has long hair and is on her knees, she whips her hair back and happens to be looking at the couple walking.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
Again though, another example of people bypassing facts and believing in fantasies due to their desire to repell mundane reality in favour of exotic unreality. I understand we need some sort of escapism but let's not confuse ourselves as to what's real and not.

Exactly. I thought the whole point of this site was to deny ignorance, not grasp at it with both hands. Come on people.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is a very creepy video. Whether its a hologram, a performer or even something from another dimension, its not normal and its very out of place. I find this video to be very intriguing! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

I agree, Camouflaged- it looks like a performer on a white platform. A little bizarre but nothing sinister as far as I'm concerned. I am sure that if it was something of a 'ritualistic' nature it wouldn't be displayed so blatantly.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I just had a fantastic insight. Conspiracy theorists are neurotics. Or perhaps everyone in this world somehow is. But this kinda stuff is just like grnhdjkfglnsdfgkjlSDFLgjk sdgKNHJLDGJIJILFK
why whY BOTHER?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It's clearly just a performing artist hoisted (you can see the wires)
aloft to put on a show and promote something related to the show piece.

The white horse of the Apocalypse? I think not.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
In this topic people jump to conclusions and mistake perfectly innocent things for a deep dark world ending conpiracy. Seriously guys turn the quality up and fullscreen the video its clearly a performer on a platfrom watching the important people go by, as stated above the "green horseman" is a lensflare from the large bonfire at the top left.
edit on 22-6-2011 by matthius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Reply to post by Arken

I don't knoq about all that demon stuff but I will say this:

Prince Williams has one of the most ominous smiles ever. Straight psycho smile.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WideAwakeNow

It's not, they are performers on a swing since this is a Gala for a cause for children.

I honestly don't know how anyone could jump to the conclusion that this was a hologram...have they ever seen a hologram?, I could see someone saying this was to portray a ritual but at least call it what it is - a person on a swing that looks a tad bit like Gollum - .

"Performers At Ark Gala" - that simple, google is your friend.

But yet this thread lived a rather long life ....go figure.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The first video that probably was supposed to be there.The second one the "horse" moved when the camera moved.Probably from a reflection on the window or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join