It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Reptilians and NWO - Ritual Sacrifice/Rothschilds/Royal Family/Banking!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
That's true he does seem sincere.
He could be one of the "royal" reptilians, or the higher class of reptilians, since they operate in a caste system.
That's why he's able to conceal his form much more sophisticated then the lower ranks.
We've only got evidence from the lower ranked reptilians.
Well, if you watch the movie "They Live" reptilians are only invisible to us, because of a satellite dish that is making them invisible to us, when Roddy destroyed the dish, we could see the reptilians.

Nice find with that last video showing Icke's reptilian eyes and tounge. I also became open for the possibilty that Icke's body in fact could have been taken over by a reptilian entity. Reptilians reportedly take over "high ranking persons" and famous people's bodies, and Icke is among the "famous" people. Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa said that for example african politicians are taken over and "hypnotized" by reptilians. When you look at this video and look at his eyes (side profile of his face), then you will see something odd around his eyes. That area around his eyes seems to go unnaturally deep in, and somehow seems to have reptilian feature at that area. I keep asking myself, >Is there a reptilian face hiding just behind the skin of his face?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk

Originally posted by yaluk
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

it must be very difficult to get anywhere if you can't believe something 100%. even believing 100% in your conclusions would be seen as gullible by the way you think.

alex jones and jesse ventura do not seem like purposely disinfo "agents"

they don't need to be killed for hitting on the truth. their credibility is laughable by most. jesse was a wrestler and is viewed as a clown cuz of it. I mean he ran for governeor to.change boating laws...who can take that seriously.

alex jones is a goof ball and why not associate truth with odd ball clowns and gooffballs.

if one day a credible person shows up saying truths his only allies will be people who would tarnish his credibilty.

icke made a fool of himself early on so everyone sees him as a nut so why kill a nut with the truth if non one will believe him.

if anything these three individuals discredit the truth to where you associate the truth with goofballlls.

they count on you judging them like that and it is working in causing division.

you seem paralyzed/paranoid with all your reservations on what you believe..

You sound beyond delusional, let's just hope for your sake your trolling.
Believing in anything 100%, is something we CANNOT do, it puts us in situations as that of religion, and the worlds racist passed, Nazism, Division etc, hell the world is still racist, but it's got a little better.

People believe in these religious fairytale's 100%, we get murder, we get racism from it, people actually believe, that some invisible man in the sky, made us, how can we take anyone seriously, who believe's this?
A child, then maybe it would be ok if they're under 5, but we have grown adults, who ACTUALLY believe this stuff, this becomes dangerous, when these people hold high positions, their nonsensical beliefs override common sense, logic and the right thing, and this screws up EVERYONE else.

And that people with white skin are better than black skin, they believe this LIE, 100%.
So NO, only the deluded and people who CAN'T think for themselves, believe in something at a 100%, such as yourself.

Believing in something 100%, allows THEM to think for US, we in the truth movement, CANNOT, let this happen, we are trying to fight against the very same LIES, yet we are doing the same thing, believing their lies.
We need to step back, evaluate, and think for ourselves.

Think back in the 1800's etc, how whites hated blacks, they still do, because of the reptilian government told them this to be the TRUTH, and whites are in the MAJORITY, it's impossible to beat the majority, when they think something to be the truth, this is how religion has lasted so long, the MAJORITY THINK this is the truth, THIS DOES NOT make it the truth, and please don't give me this Washington, founding fathers crap, we've been at game over, since time immemorial, 1776, the declaration of independence, has all been just a show, this was to subdue people to believe that the government MUST give US, rights, this is NOT how it should be.
And that this is the only place, where these "rights" are, when in the first place, they shouldn't be the ones giving us these rights, they should already be THERE, and there should be NO government at all.

Even if im in a minority of 1, the TRUTH, is STILL the TRUTH, i may be in a mental home, i may be a hobo on the street, i may have only 1/2 a brain, BUT if its the TRUTH, the FULL TRUTH, yet i only believe it, and the world is against me and ridicules, my belief of the real truth because they got duped into believing 100% in a lie and they try to say their false lies to be the truth, such as religion, that doesn't make my belief false, that makes it the TRUTH.
You can take that to the bank, The Bank of Freedom

So no, im not paranoid, or paralyzed (which you dont know how to use in a sentence btw), i think for myself, i evaluate a situation and then make a decision, i don't believe in anything 100%, there's ALWAYS something more to it.

Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura, are purposely ACTING, as goofballs, their shows are hosted by the SAME entities we're trying to defeat, if you would actually use common sense and open your eyes, you'd realize this.
Both their shows are hosted by mega corps, Alex's show is hosted by Genesis Communications Network, which is an ABC affiliate, and GCN is owned by "Adnan Khashoggi", this man is nothing like the common man, wikipedia his name, and read his bio.

People like Alex, Jessue etc, keep us running around in circles, so we never get anywhere, it's not paranoia, it's just simple logic, and it'd help if you had some too

You make it sound like I believe everything 100%, you make it sound like you believe nothing 100%. their is a fault in both you fail to see that. I take the good and leave the bad. You just sound like you reject EVERYTHING... and makes me think you are troll too, or maybe i just don't understand where you are coming from.

People do not need to believe in religious fairytales to kill, or racism to kill. man is creative enough to find other causes to destroy.

Charlemagne used christianityto get peoples support for conquest. it was a medium by which to motivate people. Christianity in itself is not destructive. If you are honest and see how it asks you to live you would live a very nice life. it even talks against interest and that is one of the major things that enslaves man.. not christianity.... there are some things that asks for much faith just like ETs/UFO so that pretty much trumps each other in itself. YOu can tell there is proof till you are blue in the face and i can find a christain to tell you the truth too but in the end it is just faith and point of view. i know this.

Hitler used his own variation with eugenics. it was a medium by which to motivate world conquest.

Look out our countries aggression to spread democracy... you can't spread democracy by force.. it is change that happens from within a people. but yet we zealously back our foreign aggression with that.

Look at the war against terror. same deal there. lets pre emptive attack people who could/are terrorists.... It's a belief that certain peoples are terrorists.

All this has resulted in more killing than anything and the fundemental thing in all these instances was people grasping for power and motivating people under a cause to accomplish their goals. "

I am pretty sure if our government said... "hey we want more oil and ot expand our power globally over others will you young men help us commit these atrocities" people would say hell no but if you say "we need to liberate people and give them democracy so they can be like us, if you don't help they will get us!" people are more prone to sign up for this as it makes them feel like they protecting themselves and others when in reality it is driven by power.

I love the usa so dont' take me the wrong way best country on the planet but is a bit misguided at times. .

the underlying theme in all those examples are that people who lust for power will motivate people by any means to attain their goal. if enough people fall behind the whole ET belief they will use that more aggressively too. does that mean ets are bad?? no but they can be used to reach a destructive goal.

The problem is not ideals or beliefs it is mans fallen nature. You can rid the world OF EVERYTHING you see as a force that would cause destruction and war.. You would fail because mans creativity and fallen nature would find away.

as for aj and icke.. You see the glass half empty i see half full. i see the associations these people have but you sound really paranoid. if you would find someone who had no affiliation with anyone, you would question that too as it is unrealistic that someone would not be affiliated with anyone. YOu are kinda chasing your tail too.

Strong paradox is strong with this one.
I take the good and leave the bad aswell, i don't not believe something 100%, i've been saying, i take the truth from it, and leave the lies.
People only started killing each other, being racist to each other BECAUSE of those religious fairytales.
Religion is a parasite, it's a cancer, it spreads, and spreads, and leaves destruction in it's wake, you have to be strong minded, to mock and ridicule religion, when the whole word has been duped by it's nonsensical gibberish.
You stay sane, when everyone else has lost their mind to this curse.
And no, it's impossible to follow the rules of religion and be a good person, religion, was STARTED, in the first place, to be a tool to destroy humanity, that's a huge contradiction, it's impossible for something that destroys humanity, but yet you think makes us better people?
Come on, that's utterly moronic, religion has never helped anyone, other than the pedos, priests, and people banking in on the gullibility of others, like my parents, who donate like $50 every sunday, to some BS, because they think they're going to go to heaven, yet when i bring up immortality, they go all AWOL, saying how immortality is a sin, that right there, shocks me, and it's not just my parents, it's a lot of other religious nuts, who hink this way.

Hitler used it, because he was a reptilian, no one, in world history, who has lead a country, who has been a queen or king, empress or emperor, has ever been human, it's been this way since time immemorial.
I think the whole reason for earth, and us, is that we are an experiment, and the E.T/Creators (not jesus, allah buddha of vishnu) are watching us, to see if we can see through the veil of lies, obviously, they're laughing hysterically because we can't.
People and events, like Hitler, WW2 etc are obstacles, which are a "wake up" call, yet people aren't waking up.
People in Germany, blindly and carelessly went along and believed Hitler's reptilian lies, such as his burning of the reichstag and the Aryan lies etc, common sense and logic did not prevail that day, it was sadly that religion did.

I don't think the whole iraq invasion war in the middle east fiasco, was for "oil", it was another wake up call, yet people once again, 100% believed, instead of waking up.
I don't love any country, since it's all reptilian controlled, but i would love to meet someone from Atlantis or Lemuria.

Yes, question everything, the thing is, most people are like you, which is why we're never getting anywhere.
People blindly believe what they're told, even when it comes to the truth movement, people blindly believe, AJ,JV and DI and other conspiracy theorists.
Look at the comments on AJ's recent video's, people are worshipping this guy, they're all like "you go AJ, expose the bankers" etc, they'll take his word as 100% truth, and wait for him to give them the facts, essentially, they not thinking for themselves, and this brings us back to stage 1

This is another great video discussing the truth -

edit on 24-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Here's a good video, on the history of the true creators of mankind.

And here's a theory, if reptilians control and operate in the 4th dimension, wouldn't that mean, psychic mediums communicate with reptilians?
So the Ritual sacrifice, that reptilians like Bush, the Queen etc pray to, would that be their "higher caste" reptilians?

Here's a better video by Lloyd Pye, his facts are amazing.

edit on 25-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
All this buisiness about theruling Elites shape shifting may have something to it,
but I don't think it is all that voluntary. They may occassinally shape shift
only involuntarily and that too only for a few seconds .

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Oh dear... not again

Oh yeah, you better believe it, that's right, the topics continue, wether you like it or not.

And to your spooky information the Greys reportedly works as slaves to serve Draconian Reptilian.
And to your spooky information, the world's most ancient monuments line up with the star systems: Orion, Leo and Draco! >>Boo!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Yes that is some freaky stuff, also in the video he interviews credo mutwa, he kinder stutters for a good few seconds.

Watch at 2:00 - 2:10
When he starts talking about the university and well educated professors and that.
His reptilian speech technology is breaking of.

Yeah, it's certainly is freaky stuff, and great interview with Credo Mutwa. Some ordinary people stutters when looking for the right words. But, i agree that there is something odd about David Icke, yes it seems his body is taken over by a reptilian entity (the other videos showing his "freaky hands", his "lizard" eyes, and like if there is a reptilian face hiding behind the skin of his face). And then i ask myself >Is David Icke aware that his body is taken over by a reptilian entity?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Do you have any clue of videos and pictures editing? I do, enough to recognize a hoax when I see it. You should be able to distinguish true things from fake onces, but my past experience says you are a hopless case to work with.

No, unfortunately for you, you don't know if any of these video provided with lizard eyes, "lizard" tongue, and Icke's freaky hands should be labeled as hoax. You are still living in your own closed minded little world, rookie-amateur-researcher-student, and to your spooky information, these videos are not labeled as hoax. >>BOO!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The videos are not labeled as hoax you say? I will now label everyone with too radical thinking (either a bloody believer or bloody skeptic) as idiot., You are an idiot believer, so no wonder everything is true to you.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

The videos are not labeled as hoax you say? I will now label everyone with too radical thinking (either a bloody believer or bloody skeptic) as idiot., You are an idiot believer, so no wonder everything is true to you.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Why come to a conspiracy forum, and label, believers of the real truth, as "idiots", we are here to deny ignorance, to deny politics, to deny religion, why come here if you follow politics and if your a crazy christian?
Why?
And no, Reptilians ARE real, you are just too jaded to see this.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Yes that is some freaky stuff, also in the video he interviews credo mutwa, he kinder stutters for a good few seconds.

Watch at 2:00 - 2:10
When he starts talking about the university and well educated professors and that.
His reptilian speech technology is breaking of.

Yeah, it's certainly is freaky stuff, and great interview with Credo Mutwa. Some ordinary people stutters when looking for the right words. But, i agree that there is something odd about David Icke, yes it seems his body is taken over by a reptilian entity (the other videos showing his "freaky hands", his "lizard" eyes, and like if there is a reptilian face hiding behind the skin of his face). And then i ask myself >Is David Icke aware that his body is taken over by a reptilian entity?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Lol you would know frm my other posts Im neither too big skeptic, nor too big believer im no idiot

But Anunaki10 is, as he believes everything on the internet is real and his 'how do you know this video is fake' that's the believer's ignorance where they refuse to think some videos are faked. I have done image and video editing I can see when a video's been modified or the camera used for it has given these effects.

Let's not forget Im even harsher with skeptics

So to Anunaki10I will say again, you remeber you told me that you don't believe me when I said I dont trust any of these stories? Partially you are right, but that;s what places me in the middle, I dont believe blindly like you do, I do think there are creatures.

But I think besides the Greys or some others, there are no reptilians. screw David Icke hes another lier. This is the boundary of being open minded and being fanatic, you Anunaki10 are merely fanatic, you are religiious about aliens, Im just open minded. NOT CLOSE MINDED

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The videos are not labeled as hoax you say?

That's right, to your spooky information the videos presented are not labeled as hoax. >>BOO!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I will now label everyone with too radical thinking (either a bloody believer or bloody skeptic) as idiot.

You still have much to learn. Just because some people are bloody believers or bloody skeptics, it doesn't necessarily make them idiots or bad persons. They just view things differently.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Lol you would know frm my other posts Im neither too big skeptic, nor too big believer im no idiot

Remember, you said >>Hugging because we evil humans took over the Earth and not letting these fellow earthers live on the surface along with us!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

But I think besides the Greys or some others, there are no reptilians.

Be careful about what you are saying. Remember what you said about Lacerta (reptilian
). And Icke is not the only person who mention reptilians. There are lots of other people who mention them, just to mention some of them, Credo Mutwa, Cathy O'Brien, Alex Colier, Arizona Wilder, the North American indians, the South American indians, and other parts of the world, ancient Egypt show images of reptilians, incuding their "Plasma weapon" on the walls.

www.abovetopsecret.com... :
The virgins were reportedly given to Draco for the sacrifice, were the virgins were reportedly raped to death by Draconian Reptilian, were Aztec Pyramids were reportedly used for human sacrificing, as sacrificing to the 'Gods' was part of the Aztec religion in ancient times, were these Reptilians reportedly taught them how to build their magnificent pyramids and even instructed them to arrange them in patterns reflecting the constellations. Then there also is the Orion correlation theory of the Pyramids of Egypt.
During the Orion wars, Rigel (second largest star in the constellation of Orion) was reportedly taken over by the forces of the Draconian and Orion Empires, and even became one of their main bases. The world's most ancient monuments line up with the star systems: Orion, Leo and DRACO ! >>BOO!>There are no reptilians

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Here's the truth about Reptilians. They don't actually exist, they are only a metaphor for the dark side of human nature. We humans can be horribly cruel towards each other, that's who we are. But we are also beautiful. Believing in David Ickes fairy tales about reptilian bloodlines and so on is a cop out in my opinion.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, but to just discount Reptilians out of hand like that is the real cop out. Please take a look at my own research project in this thread.
From that post:
"As intelligent humans, we cannot just dismiss all of the evidence that these beings exist, and live in the vast underground tunnel system build by both them, and human beings in later times. The actual word "dragon" comes from the Greek language much later than this time so any mundane interpretation of creatures by this name before the Greeks must be by descriptions and attributes and not by name. They were generally considered "monsters" even if they had divine attributes. "

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession
one thing for sure, icke is much more innocent and sincere than any missionaries and christian propagandists who lurk on message boards, giving exact dates for cataclysmic events. exact dates, dude, not even nostradamus was able to do that, mind you.
edit on 24-8-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

Having read all of David's books, I fully agree with you here. this man is no nutball, and not crazy as people claim. The truth of the matter is, people just cannot wrap their little box oriented minds around this concept, or any other concept not in their little book of "truths."

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Good post annunaki, and that video makes a lot of sense, especially on how the the pyramids were made, with the plasma weapons.

I have a strong feeling when the Annunaki come back, this is the song that will be playing.............for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join