It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Reptilians and NWO - Ritual Sacrifice/Rothschilds/Royal Family/Banking!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Perhaps my dear LifeCitizen, you didn't read the part where I said "MY paradigm."? A belief in Jesus is no prerequisite to validate work as far as I'm concerned. I'm surprised you didn't catch that in my bio);

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
icke makes very good points but he goes all the way with his work. some people believe in interdimensional beings, others in beings from another world and others believe religions dmons/jinnnns and angels..satan and god.

iicke calls them reptillians. if you think about it. his work exposes great evil that is put on humanity by a few. the evil is so great that at some point you have to wonder if the ones responsible for the evil are human.

at some point regardless of how evil or disconnected you are you cannot dick over your species so bad. the hate is so great that they cannot be human. he sees this and calls it out.

I like ickeee, he does his research with as little influence from established religion.

I love it because I see parallels that lead to the same conclusion with their own interpretations.

although his accusations of sacrifice and child abuse is a bit much for me..probably because I don't go as far as he does or because I don't want to believe it till I see it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If people thought for themselves the reptillian concept, as well as the rest of the info david icke provides, wouldn't be so hard to swallow. It's because people are programmed with preconcieved ideas about what is "possible" and "what isn't " that, the blatantly obvious is ridiculed and denigrated as being "crackpot". Not only are you not thinking for yourself, you're also (clearly) *berating* others for not accepting what the ELITE (goverment) sell us as truth.

Now Icke himself is a dis info agent, but he does reveal truth, and the truth he reveals we must research even further.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by quedup

Icke travels to Africa to spend time with pedos and murder babies in blood sacrifices. He's part of a secret cult that's been murdering babies in satanic rituals for decades. He's probably a pedo too.

If he doesn't sue me, that means it's true doesn't it? Isn't that how the logic goes for people who believe his crap? Isn't it easy to accuse people of the worst things imaginable? And doesn't it sound nasty when applied to him?

Murderer and pedophile.

Two of the worst things anyone can be called and yet he travels around with both he and his followers making the same allegations. He's a sick man.

Wow, seems to be paranoid accusations. Just because he's a conspiracy theorist, does it make him a bad guy? Just because he spoke about satanic rituals it doesn't necessarily make him a member of Bohemian Grove. Now, if you check out page 1 from this Princess Diana and the Reptiles thread from the year 2004, you will probably notice that an ATS member who claimed to have witnessed Reptilian shapeshifting, said that America will soon crumble economically within the next 15 years. The ATS member said that back in 2004. And what is happening now? Economic crisis situation. How can i say, it's fascinating...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Now Icke himself is a dis info agent, but he does reveal truth, and the truth he reveals we must research even further.

Do you know what a disinfo agent is? Disinfo agents (also called Covert Agents) are reportedly hired by the "Secret Shadow Government" to spread lies in order to cover up something. Disinformationists usually mix a little truth with lots of untruths, so researchers have a hard time unmixing it. However it's a good challenge for researchers (at least some of them), who see disinfo agents as opponents, in the game of "Chess".
I doubt that David Icke should be a disinfo agent, but yes, as you said, he seems to reveal the truth. He mentioned his own alleged paranormal experience, present his theories, present what others told him, and present his own research work.

edit on 22-8-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Reptilian manipulation, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Part 7

Pleiadians reportedly shot down missile allegedly fired by what is supposed to be a Reptilian controlled President.

Peggy Kane said that the Reptilians should be defeated by Pleiadians and "The One" by now. Seems to be good news.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by quedup

Murderer and Pedo.
Two of the worst things anyone can be called and yet he travels around with both he and his followers making the same allegations. He's a sick man.

Do you have some evidence of this or are you you just using this to get your point across?

Now Icke himself is a dis info agent,

Again do you have any evidence of this or are you just spouting in my opinion BS off because you heard someone else say it???

edit on 22-8-2011 by Bluenose76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Do you know what a disinfo agent is? Disinfo agents (also called Covert Agents) are reportedly hired by the "Secret Shadow Government" to spread lies in order to cover up something. Disinformationists usually mix a little truth with lots of untruths, so researchers have a hard time unmixing it. However it's a good challenge for researchers (at least some of them), who see disinfo agents as opponents, in the game of "Chess".
I doubt that David Icke should be a disinfo agent, but yes, as you said, he seems to reveal the truth. He mentioned his own alleged paranormal experience, present his theories, present what others told him, and present his own research work.

Yes i know what a dis info agent is, do you know what being ignorant and gullible is, you come of as if your familiar with what they are.
We've come this far into believing conspiracy's, why not go even further?
It's not good, to believe anything 100%, otherwise we'll end up with a situation like religion, with is plain ignorant and gullible.
Icke brings up good points and truth's, such as the reptilian and education mind programming fact, but he also brings up info, that makes us run around in circles, we need to pin point the truth from what he says, then break of, and go our own way and continue the mission.
Otherwise we'll just be running around in circles.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluenose76

reply to post by quedup

Murderer and Pedo.

Do you have some evidence of this or are you you just using this to get your point across?

Again do you have any evidence of this or are you just spouting in my opinion BS off because you heard someone else say it???

Well the fact that he's still alive, whilst people like Bill Cooper, Phil Schnedier are dead (their deaths made it 100% legit), should raise some red flags.
Icke, Jones and Ventura, are all dis info, and believing in 100% what they say as the hard truth, makes us no better than religious people.
They do DO expose truth, BUT wrapped around in dis info.
Jesse's show is hosted by Time Warner, a well known Jewish Zionist/Reptilian corporation.
Jones' show is hosted by ABC, owned by Disney, a well known Jewish Zionist/Reptilian corporation., plus it seems when anyone brings up Tesla, or the Zionist jews, he cuts them of air.
And you don't need to be anti-semetic to see this, infact no one who believes this is anti-semetic.
They throw disinformation at you, to fool you from the simple truth.
Like i said, if Icke was legit, he'd be dead by now.

If you follow anyone 100% then you're likely following dis info.
I personally believed Icke to be 100% truth myself, and agreeing, since everything he said, was so amazing, and i knew it to be true, but when he got together with Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura, red flags went of.
Plus why doesn't Icke ever say anything on how to defeat a reptilian?
The only thing we know that can be used to defeat them are Singing bells, and that they can't say the word "kininigan"
Icke himself said "if you're telling the truth, you will die"

You don't have to believe ofcourse that he is dis info, just like how millions believe in religion, that doesnt make it the truth though, just how people believe in silly things such as "royal" blood, and their blood "not" being royal" or peasant blood, which is an insanity concept.
It doesn't matter because even if your in a minority of one, the TRUTH, is still the TRUTH.

edit on 22-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

The National Security or CIA agents obviously don't kill them all. It's likely more a part of their job to not kill them all, to let people doubt even more. For example there is a former NASA employee were followed by CIA looking dudes, had her phone tapped, she said. She talked openly about secret UFO pictures allegedly photographed by NASA. But, she is still alive.

For example Cliff Stone and Robert O. Dean are still alive. Cliff Stone told that an agent looking dude came to him, pointing a gun at his head saying >>We can make it look like a training accident, if you don't keep your mouth shutWhat are you gonna say in there?>I'M GONNA SAY A LOT!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Who says Icke hold conference in order to spread religions? And no, Icke is not a disinfo agent.

No, my point was that -
Just because millions of people believe in religion, doesn't make it the truth, because millions of people believe.
If many people believe Icke to be a true info agent, that doesn't make it the truth, if a lot of people believe him to be legit, doesn't make him legit, it just means a lot of people believe it, it doesn't mean its the truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
But come on, reptilian overlords? - that's almost as crazy as thinking there is an imaginary dude who governs us from another dimension and who will save us if we love and worship him...

That's a rather infantile way of looking at things. I don't believe in the so called "reptilian agenda" myself, not that I've ever looked into it, but that doesn't mean I won't keep an open mind. Ever think that maybe there are indeed things that seem so "far out" actually exist? And who are we to deem it's far out? Just a hundred years ago, the thought of aliens was equally as "far out" as reptilians are.

Again, I don't know much about Icke or his theories. I just find it idiotic to not keep an open mind.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

No, my point was that -
Just because millions of people believe in religion, doesn't make it the truth, because millions of people believe.

You mention something interesting there, and thanks for bringing this up
According to David Icke, it was the Reptilians who created religions

If you wish to control a mass population, you have to disconnect them from the true knowledge of who they are and their own infinite potential to manifest their own destiny and control their own lives. You have to persuade them that they are insignificant and powerless so they will live their lives in accordance with that.

This is where religion has been one of the most effective weapons of the Illuminati and the reptilian bloodlines. It fills people with fear of a judgmental God and tells them that unless they believe that the "truth" of all that is can be found in one book or belief system, they are going to hell or will experience other extremely unpleasant consequences.

Different religions have also been wonderful vehicles for dividing and ruling the people through arrogant, self-righteous, inter-religious conflict. The reptilians created the religions for this reason and the key players within them do not even begin to believe the nonsense they parrot to their followers. They just want the population to believe it, so they will be easy to control.

This is why you find so many famous "Christian" evangelists, for example, are actually Satanists. Their "Christianity" is just a smokescreen.

Yeah, reptilians reportedly created different kind of religions, in order to create chaos, and war between Earth-humans.

If many people believe Icke to be a true info agent, that doesn't make it the truth, if a lot of people believe him to be legit, doesn't make him legit, it just means a lot of people believe it, it doesn't mean its the truth.

What kind of info agent are you refering to? And why should people see him as an info agent? David Icke was a well-known BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party, and now an English writer, public speaker, researcher, Conspiracy theorist, and an interviewer (including interviewed Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa, and Cathy O'Brien).

So it would be more correct of you, if you say >>If many people believe Icke to be a true Conspiracy theorist, that doesn't make it the truth, or that doesn't make it untruth. If lots of people believe him to be legit, it doesn't make him legit, or it does make him legit. It just means a lot of people believe it, it doesn't mean it's the truth, or it doesn't mean it's untruth.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

it must be very difficult to get anywhere if you can't believe something 100%. even believing 100% in your conclusions would be seen as gullible by the way you think.

alex jones and jesse ventura do not seem like purposely disinfo "agents"

they don't need to be killed for hitting on the truth. their credibility is laughable by most. jesse was a wrestler and is viewed as a clown cuz of it. I mean he ran for governeor to.change boating laws...who can take that seriously.

alex jones is a goof ball and why not associate truth with odd ball clowns and gooffballs.

if one day a credible person shows up saying truths his only allies will be people who would tarnish his credibilty.

icke made a fool of himself early on so everyone sees him as a nut so why kill a nut with the truth if non one will believe him.

if anything these three individuals discredit the truth to where you associate the truth with goofballlls.

they count on you judging them like that and it is working in causing division.

you seem paralyzed/paranoid with all your reservations on what you believe..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Man, I started reading through the pages, and this is just a lot of people bashing Icke and discrediting him for one aspect of his theories. You know its funny, because I'm sure that one idea doesn't make the man. Didn't the "theory that the Earth was round" draw ridicule? Was the theory of relativity instantly acclaimed by all? I'm not saying I necessarily believe in his reptilian theory, but I've got a lot of respect for anyone who puts themselves out there like Icke does and attempts to shed light on world affairs.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluenose76

reply to post by quedup

Murderer and Pedo.

Well the fact that he's still alive, whilst people like Bill Cooper, Phil Schnedier are dead (their deaths made it 100% legit), should raise some red flags.
Icke, Jones and Ventura, are all dis info, and believing in 100% what they say as the hard truth, makes us no better than religious people.
They do DO expose truth, BUT wrapped around in dis info.
Jesse's show is hosted by Time Warner, a well known Jewish Zionist/Reptilian corporation.
Jones' show is hosted by ABC, owned by Disney, a well known Jewish Zionist/Reptilian corporation., plus it seems when anyone brings up Tesla, or the Zionist jews, he cuts them of air.
And you don't need to be anti-semetic to see this, infact no one who believes this is anti-semetic.

If you follow anyone 100% then you're likely following dis info.
I personally believed Icke to be 100% truth myself, and agreeing, since everything he said, was so amazing, and i knew it to be true, but when he got together with Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura, red flags went of.
Plus why doesn't Icke ever say anything on how to defeat a reptilian?
The only thing we know that can be used to defeat them are Singing bells, and that they can't say the word "kininigan"
Icke himself said "if you're telling the truth, you will die"

You don't have to believe ofcourse that he is dis info, just like how millions believe in religion, that doesnt make it the truth though, just how people believe in silly things such as "royal" blood, and their blood "not" being royal" or peasant blood, which is an insanity concept.
It doesn't matter because even if your in a minority of one, the TRUTH, is still the TRUTH.

edit on 22-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

lol And this is evidence?

How can a couple of youtube clips and your opinion be based on evidence?

The youtube handshake, well when you shake hands , your thumb has to go somewhere, cant just keep it stuck up in the air can you?
If I saw a photograph of Icke attending a lodge on a regular basis then yes beyond doubt you could call him a freemason, or some legit member list.
I got married recently and me and the wife was joking about a picture with a handshake that my freemason uncle gave me, he really did stick his thumb on my knuckle, does this make me a freemason?

I aint one.

Also are you aware that David does have quite bad Arthiritis? he cant grip his hand in the manner that someone without it would.

Also you mention that he dont tell us how to defeat the reptillians. he dont have all the answers, that is up to all of us, plus he promotes love, including reptillians if they even exist.

Your anology regarding "it dont make it the truth " could easily be said regarding the dis info also.

I respect your opinion and I do not blindly believe everything he says, but Again, where is the evidence that he is dis info agent or a pedo (which someone else was quoted as saying)???

What I do worry about is bringing a child into this world which is due in one month and reading all about the story's regarding jabs and that its just a cover for a further evil, I sure aint going to just believe that without 100% evidence, that could be dangerous to someone who is expecting a child and just goes with the story and not get their child jabbed up against diseases because of what they read.

Because of this alone, I feel David is being very neglectful without really backing these storys up and could potentially be blamed for some poor gullible and fearful family who does not get their child jabbed and potentially contracting a disease like measles or worse, now that would be bad.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Bluenose76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I don't know about these videos, but interesting. Try check this www.abovetopsecret.com... "David Icke is a reptile" thread also. An alleged woman who claim to have witnessed something about him too. Again, i don't know what to make out of it. If he is a Reptilian, then why reveal about his own "Reptilian agenda" wide open? Expose his own kind wide open? Well, if he really is a reptilian, then maybe he decided to turn his back on them? Whistleblowers like for example Bob Dean and Cliff Stone are good examples of people who decided to turn their back on their own (military) human kind. I could be wrong, but i doubt David Icke should be a reptilian himself.
It's not all who agree with all what Icke says, like like for example Alex Jones Alex Jones on David Icke and the repilians, Part 1 , Part 2

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
I like Icke, he comes across as sincere. and until he gets to the reptilians, he makes sense with a lot of the stuff he says.

But come on, reptilian overlords? - that's almost as crazy as...

Thinking the world is flat???

That man could fly one day in hollow birds over oceans???

That free energy could be pulled out of thin air, like money
had to add that last tid bit...

edit on 23-8-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

reply to post by quedup

Icke travels to Africa to spend time with pedos and murder babies in blood sacrifices. He's part of a secret cult that's been murdering babies in satanic rituals for decades. He's probably a pedo too.

If he doesn't sue me, that means it's true doesn't it? Isn't that how the logic goes for people who believe his crap? Isn't it easy to accuse people of the worst things imaginable? And doesn't it sound nasty when applied to him?

Murderer and pedophile.

I'm not saying I believe you, because I quit enjoy the story, but can you provide your proof about his relations with cults and participating in satanic rituals? Sounds more like a Bush Family BBQ to me...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Lol, i absolutely love dis info agents, you guy's are seriously the perfect trolls.
Anyways, Icke, is a well known dis info agent, but his reptilian theory, well not really a theory, since it's fact, is definitely LEGIT, and aswell as his view on religion, and how it's a tool to control and manipulate the human mind.
His info that he brought on the topic of aliens engineering humans is also true, the "ancient astronaut" theory, where designs from over 5000 years ago depict ancient aliens/astronauts, engineer humans.
Icke lets out both the truth and dis info, you just need to know when hes talking about either, and it's easy to weed out the truth from the dis info.
I gave you a star + flag btw.
Royal family = reptilian.
I mean come on, the total concept of "royal" blood, is absolutely insane, how can people believe blood to be "royal", it's not, they're just reptilians who know how to manipulate idiot humans.
Who put them as royals? i sure as hell didn't, no one did, thats it, they made it upon themselves, it's a nonsensical concept "royal blood".

edit on 21-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

Can you explain to me how YOU can tell the difference between what is true and what is made up? Stumbling across DI is what got me searching for answers. That was 8 yrs ago and I still enjoy the thrill of reading his theories as well as others. His, however, seem to be more focused and just related and not made up. I have watched a few videos and plan to check yours out when I reach back home, but I have always regarded him as more of relating stories that he has been told by village elders and wise tribes men. Please do not take this the wrong way. I am just looking to see your point and be able to distinguish the differences.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join