It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Reptilians and NWO - Ritual Sacrifice/Rothschilds/Royal Family/Banking!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Oops I'll try again
www.hiddencodes.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You know there is probably a whole lot of truth in what he is saying but personally I think that he throws in the nut-job reptile angle in to keep him going and not get bothered. Saying crazy things is a great way to fly under radar just like Alex Jones.

I have been reading and writing on conspiracy theories for many years, researching on my own using the web. David Icke was one of the first who tied some things together for me, he lost me at reptiles but the rest of it all seemed quite logical and well researched.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think Icke regrets ever telling the reptilian shape shifter theory...he makes a lot of good points though...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by paraphi

Too true.

A core of Icke followers have such a depressing view of reality that his stuff appeals to their beliefs. They actively engage in ideas that powerful people are doing the unspeakable to babies and that the skies are full of chemtrails poisoning them to death in an evil master-plan. They've reduced the world to bad fiction with omnipotent villains making soap-opera schemes to rule the world.

I think they find some weird comfort in this world-view because nothing can shake them from it.

What??

First off, delete the word "follower" because you just blindly stereotyping anyone who "agrees" with at least "most" of what he says.

I form my own opinions, as do 90% of people you never hear statistics about, because they don't participate in statistics. It's like saying unemployment is 9%, but not accounting for those whose payments ran out, those who haven't applied, those who stopped looking, the disabled, and basically anyone not registered into their system. Their numbers are so ridiculous, but I can't help comparing the people who stereotype Alex Jones, David Icke, Terrence McKenna, Michael Tsarion, etc. or anyone they "listen to" frequently. Listen to, and follow are two different things you need to separate before you fuse reality with fantasy.

David Icke is a good guy, if I'm wrong I'll stand here for the ridicule.
But NO ONE ever seems to grasp that it is not DAVID who is claiming reptilians exist, he is telling what he has been told by others, and his opinion is based on THAT. Not too many people have an attention span beyond 30 seconds these days.... if you don't believe me, take a walk outside in the USA and talk to ANYONE.

edit on 21-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

David has a HUGE following - He has been researching these things for over 20 years and I have followed him since the beginning - I've read all his books and he is spot on - that's why he has such a following. Those who ridicule him have not read his books - like saying I don't like prawns when they haven't even tasted them.
They haven't read his books because they won't spend the money on them - preferring to listen to other people who also haven't read his books but they'll say they have.

The guys up front and honest and to accuse him of Murder and being a Pedo., is the most ridiculous thing I've ever
heard and proves that they don't know him. He is a very spiritual person!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Icke is a good, decent and sincere bloke.If you think he's a disinfo guy or talking crap you really have not done your research or you are willingly ignorant.Whatever the case I really can't be bothered with you snidey, bickering cowards anymore.You people are a problem and your holding back the decent people who deserve a better world.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
hes like ALL the people who try to wake others up a disinformation-agent because he says HIS theory!!! is the truth...and thats just BS because if so he could present tonns of evidence....if you want to wake people up, do it like William "Bill" Milton Cooper..."DO YOUR RESEARCH, BELIEVE NOBODY"...but thats not really the deal if you want to sell books that present evidence that cant be found somewhere else...

and never forget, disinformation means min. 10% truth...but you wont find it and so dismiss it as BS...

its like the committee of 300 that got partly scientifically proven...or MK Ultra...if you dig really deep you can find a lot of science papers...
edit on 21-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I can understand when people can't accept things because their experience prohibits them from doing so. As so many have stated already, most of what Mr. Icke has to say is logical and he seems to have sincere concerns for the human race.

When I lived in the Caribbean there was something which existed in my house. It was an entity which I had brushed off my entire life as being a figment of my imagination. Every single day I would see this thing walking through the bathroom when I was taking a shower. I always thought it was my mother and would ask her what she was doing only to get no reply. It would disappear through the wall and I would be left perplexed. Even then I brushed it off as my eyes playing tricks on me until one night. My sister had one of her best friends over, he went upstairs to use the phone in my mother's room and happened to look out the door and at the staircase. What he saw horrified him and he left the house pretty much immediately. He described it as the same shadowy creature which I had seen all my life. He said it stared at him with glowing eyes and then proceeded to run THROUGH the staircase. This thing would be in my dreams and also my sister's dreams. It got so bad that one night my sister and I had the exact same dream about this thing. We had a long talk with our mother and it turns out she knew this entity had been in the house all our lives but did not tell us because she did not want to frighten us.

Not all of us have the same experiences but I can tell you that I have seen MANY things as clear as day which made me traumatized in the past. I believe Icke because there are some things which exist right on the cusp of this world and whatever plain they come from and choose to scare the living **** out of a select few of us.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I'm assuming from your name that you believe Zeitgeist to be credible, in which case - and I genuinely mean no offence - but I don't really trust your judgement on these matters.

As a fan of his - if fan is the right word - could you tell me does he have any plans to combat this situation that so outrages him?

Even if the stories were true (which they are not) Icke would never do anything about it. He feeds on misery and dispair. He will go with stories that tabloids like the Weekly World News reject. Icke is the worst kind of tabloid journalist imaginable - on steroids.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidSmurf
Icke is a good, decent and sincere bloke.If you think he's a disinfo guy or talking crap you really have not done your research or you are willingly ignorant.Whatever the case I really can't be bothered with you snidey, bickering cowards anymore.You people are a problem and your holding back the decent people who deserve a better world.
Right on! And. . .David goes there. I imagine certain Reptilian blood, especifically any of the NWO persuasion, no matter the level of awareness (including lower leuels of the dumbed down and mind-shafted), are NOT going to warm up to David Icke. Well maybe after the matrix and eyes have been opened to the illusion that has been manufactured by the manevalent Illuminati that team with andor inhabit the manevalent Reptoid, who then genetically integrates the Human form (its the illuminated ones that shapeshift). Anyway ggood for Mr. Icke. I have much respect and appreciation for him. Davids got brains and balls. We need more leaders like David Icke. I discern that he is being guarded by the good guys. I just hope some leader-seed germinates and grows from David`s students.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: uhm

edit on 21-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: double uhm

edit on 21-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: oops again

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
My personal opinion is that people like this guy and what he professes as the REAL truth....is only hurting the cause of legitamate researchers and scientists and media who are brave enough to but heads with a particular agency that is all about disinformation, debunking, rebuke, ridicule and breed an air of others questioning anothers sanity.

You have to look at it like this....this agency has done good as well as bad. It is designed to protect the populous and keep the market stable and reasure the general world populouses mental awareness od what they are comfortable with.

Just think about what Full Disclosure would mean....ABSOLUTE PANIC! Markets would collapse....people would go nuts....etc. This does NOT EXCUSE the past immoral acts by this agency or failure to help people who are being effected in any way by E.T. But in the big picture....it's better than the alternative. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
David is one of many personalities who has been getting data from "higher consciousness" sources. This is the major problem with his data. It is hard to say that it is truly his own.

However: The great majority of these personalities have been told basically the same story, many parts of which have been supported by others with direct experiences of one sort or another.

So while the exact (and some very crucial) details remain unclear, the general situation seems to be roughly as he (and numerous others) state it to be.

Reptilians: These beings have been sighted or experienced by numerous witnesses across the planet. They are more than just a fairy tale.

ET-Human collusion: The reports of this are more rare. Yet there are also people who state they have witnessed this. These people are more likely to be "reliable" witnesses that cannot be named.

The intentions of the "friendly" ETs: This is a huge issue. Some are quite certain that earth is in the middle of a power struggle and that all ET parties are deceiving us on some level. This is evidenced more by what they don't tell us than by what they do. Others are convinced that these guys are godsends from heaven. Quite literally. Most of the people who channel think this. One thing is sure: These beings are extremely persuasive. My training tells me to be on my guard concerning them. There is no real evidence that any ET group really has the well-being of humanity closest to their hearts.

Spiritual development: I've never been part of the New Age scene and frankly it turns me off. They are parroting what the "friendly" ETs are telling them. I would not bet my life that they are right. All this talk of chakras and merkabas and ascension. It's just too gooey for me. It could just be a line. I have an alternative to this, though many think it's just a line as well. I hope I live to find out who was right.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
David Icke.........doesn't even have words to describe his brand of crazy. I was with him till he gets to the reptile people. I'm done. Everything makes sense except the reptile people, I understand him to a point but I have got to ask.

Is this dude smoking something ? Because whatever he's smoking, I don't want any. He is just too, too much.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Ironically, the reptillian theory is supposed to have started by the first people who had Neg blood.
I mean............us people who have negative blood are supposed to have evolved from the reptillians.
Lot of bunkum in that statement, as I do not crawl around on all fours and licking the air with my tongue.

Must say though, I get a laugh of those crazy theorists on that forum.

There are some beauties.!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why so many people can believe a physicist when they suggest that there are dimensions stacked on top each other. Yet those same folks cannot believe the claims of strange beings coming out of nowhere.

There is a distinct possibility that these entities are inter-dimensional and have found a way to traverse the various strata of existing worlds. Twilight Zone-ish? Yes, but why not?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

However: The great majority of these personalities have been told basically the same story, many parts of which have been supported by others with direct experiences of one sort or another.

So while the exact (and some very crucial) details remain unclear, the general situation seems to be roughly as he (and numerous others) state it to be.

Because some, usually shady characters claim it is so? Sorry but that is bs.

Reptilians: These beings have been sighted or experienced by numerous witnesses across the planet. They are more than just a fairy tale.

Are they? Show me some evidence. And no, youtube videos of news anchors/celebs/politicians blinking, Babylonian statues or claims by shady borderline psychotics does not constitute evidence.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Because that's what he calls them. I've read his work & his books are staring back at me. He clearly accuses people of engaging in satantic rituals, from rape to blood drinking to human sacrifice. So there that

I love AMD chips & your story just made me a sad

edit on 21-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)
Exactly. And I`ve noticed that the blood thirsty and energy hungry don`t mind exposing their prey to degridation, perversions, humiliation, intimidation, spiritual and emotional manipulation, isolation, financial and physical imprisonment, bribery, horror, and the list goes on. Oh, but don`t expose them. . . Or else? Or else what??? They`ll keep doing what they`ve been doing for hundreds of years? Oooooo. The dark Freemason Illuminati don`t practice morality. It`s about territory, politics and control. They, the Alien Weed, are determined to completely assimulateconsume this Earth and this solar system and thls Universe, our reality, at minimum costs to themselves but maximum costs to the "Human herd". Oh, and it wouldn`t surprise me if there really are thousands of Human cadavers in freezers seven floors deep at Dulce, the joint CIAAlien "central base" in New Mexico. Why wouldn`t they store meat for emergencies? Possessing an insatiable hunger doesnt automatically equate to lack of foresight. They (Greys, Reptilians, the Vatican, Congress persons, Senitors, Mayors, Alphabet Agencies, Presidents, the Omega Agency, the UN, the NSA, NATO, the Trilatoral Commision, CFR, Bankers, CEOs, Celebrities, Principles and Teachers, Lawyers, Law Enforcement, Pastors, etc.) have at an order away a plentiful, regular menu of fresh meat, do they not?
edit on 21-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: oh-ohes

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is my first time listening to Icke. I've seen his name and all the derogatory remarks associated with it. As a first time viewer, my gut says he is sincere and believes what he is saying. When ascribing possible motivations I always ask myself a couple questions.
1. What is the upside of a potential hustle? Or how much money can be made?
2. What's at risk? (selling soap powder as heroin can get you shot). Or could this ruin his chances at a career in mainstream journalism?
3. Does the would be perpetrator posess the intelligence, charm and charisma to be successful at other less risky endeavors?

He passes the sniff test enough to at least consider what he has to say. Now let's take a look at how the information may fit into MY paradigm. Suppose Satan was one of the angels who helped carry out Creation as in being one of God's geneticists who created all of earth's creatures and man.

Let's further suppose that Satan, rather than give praise to the newly created humans, became jealous of humans because they were endowed directly by God certain divine characteristics missing in angels. Those characteristics include a soul, the potential to be true creators instead of master copiers and last but not least the potential for immortality.

Let's further suppose upon realizing His favorite angel was so angry and hearing His favorite angel say "I could do better. Those pathetic knock about humans will never amount to anything more than the dirt from which they were created and I could do better myself." God, the Supreme Creator, bestowed upon Lucifer, now known by his gang alias, Satan, a certain amount of time, or age, to do everything possible to tempt as many humans as possible and claim their souls.

Satan then took with him a group of the best "scientists/geneticists" to put humanity to the ultimate test. God, having so much confidence and love for His new creation that He agreed to a further stipulation. Although humans would be endowed with all of the abilities spoken about by Jesus to his apostles, such as moving a mountain with prayer and fasting, humans would have no conscious memory of their real Father in heaven nor their latent abilities.

Along the way, things started looking so bad for us humans, ie greed, perversion, blood sacrifices, etc, He sent his Son down to give the pathetic humans a hint of what lays dormant in each human. Satan laughed and was so bold that he had the audacity to even attempt JC, my brother.

In that paradigm suddenly Icke doesn't sound far off the mark. Neither does the woman in the interview. She actually filled in a couple blank spots in my understanding.

Now, let us further suppose that this strange gut feeling many of us have been experiencing is akin to the one minute warning bell in boxing. Let's take it a little further and believe what Jesus actually said was the truth. That shouldn't be hard for Christians. "oh you perverse and faithless generation, with the faith as small as a mustard seed, you can move mountains. You are capable of doing tenfold the miracles I have done."

That puts everything in a little different perspective doesn't it? Shape shifting ain't #. I'm going to sprout my own wings and bust out a flaming sword of whip ass. Let those reptiles manifest their true form replete with their wings as glorified in the statues surrounding the city of London. I can't wait to chop their baby blood drinking heads off and urinate down their neck holes.

It's going to be armageddon alright but we've been decieved that were just a bunch of weakling pussies. What if Jesus was right? What if what was written in the gospels is Truth with a capital frigging T? What if within each of us is a super hero than can fly and has x-ray vision? What if all YOU have to do to change the world is believe YOU can do it?

What if Icke is absolutely right and the aliens are Satan's genetically modified lab rats cruising around in the best 4th dimensional tech in the world? Doesn't really matter if heaven is the 5th dimension because after I chop the head off a couple reptiles masquerading as haliburton execs and a few trolls on ATS, I'm going to straight to the 5th dimension and manifesting the flying Harley I've always wanted...bitches.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What I don't understand is why Icke does not petition the U.S. Congress or the British parliament to look into these matters. Why he doesn't do something of his own instead of giving lectures and writing books? I believe "somewhat" in the whole reptilian thing but only in the sense that they have been a part of UFO and abductee lore for a good 3 decades or so.

There probably ARE extraterrestrial/interdimensional reptilian entities out there and from what I have read, they seem to be made up of various factions(both good and bad) and are the "police-man"/soldiers of whatever galactic government is out there. Some abductees and ufologists claim that this was once THEIR WORLD. In turn, I do not think they control the world at this time, although they and other species may have had a hand in our upbringing and nuturing in the distant past.

Oh, and for some reason they supposedly are fairly sexual/promiscuous in nature. This is one of the weird parts and I don't know why they all want to get in our damn pants all the time. They don't always care about consent either, if they want something they may take it...by force. Forced rape(both male and female) is not altogether uncommon in reports of people encountering this species. This has been seen in cases even with some of the "good" ones. Maybe it's part of their nature, they sure as hell aren't vegetarians and they are reptilian and aggressive in both anatomy and psychology.
edit on 22-8-2011 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

You just proved that you haven't read his research! BS

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

"David is one of many personalities who has been getting data from "higher consciousness" sources. This is the major problem with his data. "

Your above statement is wrong - I have read all of his books and followed his research for 20 years - his research stems from getting of is Butt and following the money - by doing what many would term as dangerous especially in his earlier years. He has done thorough research very methodically and gives the evidence for this in his books which he encourages his readers to follow up and find out for themselves by providing the links and paths which they can follow. He has always said "Don't believe me - Here go here or see this - check it out for yourself" and I for one did and I can vouch for this guy as can many others.

The connections with higher consciousness came in his latter years as he followed up many leads stemming from his earlier research.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
This is my first time listening to Icke. I've seen his name and all the derogatory remarks associated with it. As a first time viewer, my gut says he is sincere and believes what he is saying. When ascribing possible motivations I always ask myself a couple questions.
1. What is the upside of a potential hustle? Or how much money can be made?
2. What's at risk? (selling soap powder as heroin can get you shot). Or could this ruin his chances at a career in mainstream journalism?
3. Does the would be perpetrator posess the intelligence, charm and charisma to be successful at other less risky endeavors?

He passes the sniff test enough to at least consider what he has to say. Now let's take a look at how the information may fit into MY paradigm. Suppose Satan was one of the angels who helped carry out Creation as in being one of God's geneticists who created all of earth's creatures and man.

Let's further suppose that Satan, rather than give praise to the newly created humans, became jealous of humans because they were endowed directly by God certain divine characteristics missing in angels. Those characteristics include a soul, the potential to be true creators instead of master copiers and last but not least the potential for immortality.

Let's further suppose upon realizing His favorite angel was so angry and hearing His favorite angel say "I could do better. Those pathetic knock about humans will never amount to anything more than the dirt from which they were created and I could do better myself." God, the Supreme Creator, bestowed upon Lucifer, now known by his gang alias, Satan, a certain amount of time, or age, to do everything possible to tempt as many humans as possible and claim their souls.

Satan then took with him a group of the best "scientists/geneticists" to put humanity to the ultimate test. God, having so much confidence and love for His new creation that He agreed to a further stipulation. Although humans would be endowed with all of the abilities spoken about by Jesus to his apostles, such as moving a mountain with prayer and fasting, humans would have no conscious memory of their real Father in heaven nor their latent abilities.

Along the way, things started looking so bad for us humans, ie greed, perversion, blood sacrifices, etc, He sent his Son down to give the pathetic humans a hint of what lays dormant in each human. Satan laughed and was so bold that he had the audacity to even attempt JC, my brother.

In that paradigm suddenly Icke doesn't sound far off the mark. Neither does the woman in the interview. She actually filled in a couple blank spots in my understanding.

Now, let us further suppose that this strange gut feeling many of us have been experiencing is akin to the one minute warning bell in boxing. Let's take it a little further and believe what Jesus actually said was the truth. That shouldn't be hard for Christians. "oh you perverse and faithless generation, with the faith as small as a mustard seed, you can move mountains. You are capable of doing tenfold the miracles I have done."

That puts everything in a little different perspective doesn't it? Shape shifting ain't #. I'm going to sprout my own wings and bust out a flaming sword of whip ass. Let those reptiles manifest their true form replete with their wings as glorified in the statues surrounding the city of London. I can't wait to chop their baby blood drinking heads off and urinate down their neck holes.

It's going to be armageddon alright but we've been decieved that were just a bunch of weakling pussies. What if Jesus was right? What if what was written in the gospels is Truth with a capital frigging T? What if within each of us is a super hero than can fly and has x-ray vision? What if all YOU have to do to change the world is believe YOU can do it?

What if Icke is absolutely right and the aliens are Satan's genetically modified lab rats cruising around in the best 4th dimensional tech in the world? Doesn't really matter if heaven is the 5th dimension because after I chop the head off a couple reptiles masquerading as haliburton execs and a few trolls on ATS, I'm going to straight to the 5th dimension and manifesting the flying Harley I've always wanted...bitches.

You obviously havent done your research either. lol

Icke doesnt believe Jesus was real. and I doubt he believes in a satan.

Lots of supposing there!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join