It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
No we have not made contact.
The Drake Equation has not proven anything.
99-100% of the stuff in our skies is explainable or a natural event.
There are no Pictures of Aliens.
There are Legit Pictures of their Spaceships.
Just Theories
No Proof, of Reptillians, Grays, Dracos, Cat People, etc.

History Channel Specials are exploiting the hell out you people for profit.
People Hoax and will always Hoax because Youtube subscribers are fun to get and it's fun to see how gullible people are.

A Bias Book, Website, Interview is not proof.
A youtube video with music added is not proof.

Not every light in the sky is a Alien.

Aliens did not make us.
Skeptics are not scared of aliens, the public in general are not scared of the possibility of aliens.

Stop trying to get hints from TV shows and movies they are entertainment and nothing more.

Julian Assange your wikileaks hero even called you folk weirdos.

Many weirdos e-mail us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-Christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot plant.

ROFL.

Anonymous has no interest in it.

No one can find proof.
NOTHING BUT UNPROVEN STORIES.
Nope you people have no proof except your imaginations.

Basically we have not made contact,
there are Aliens under the ground on earth.
The Aliens are not on a rogue planet, that no one has discovered except for a few people on youtube who like to film the sky and cannot identify the sun or lens flare.

That rogue planet is not going hit earth or come anywhere near earth next year or in the coming months.

Aliens will not come enlighten you and share their "powers".

Of course I know since a few children do not agree with my opinion. this is where I am called
FBI agent
Disinfo Agent
Troll Sheep
=================

I'm sure if I made a topic about a space brothers It would be a completely different thing.

I do not care for flags or stars. Do what you want.

That's my opinion.

For the little "I'm a atheist when mommies not home" kids. (yeah ..yeah alot of us have been through that stage in life).I'm sure you will try to bring religion into this..
Even if It has nothing to do with religion. But good for you...That's cute.

edit on 18-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

while i go along with a lot of the things you write in your OP, i feel you can't make the statement that makes up your title.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I with the OP.

millennium falcons or it didn't happen...

link   
Yes, I would like to see photos and videos that show alien craft or aliens. I've read some saying it won't do any good to post evidence. That sounds kind of silly doesn't it? I have no problem believing there is life throughout our universe. I'd like to see some evidence or proof they've visited. I talk to about 500 different people a week from all over the US. I know that humanity as a whole isn't very stable, reliable, or trustworthy, so I need more than just testimony.

link   
I dont understand why this wasn't posted under rants. This obviously wasn't posted to show proof and have a debate and work on finding the truth after reading the thread and comments by it. Seem's the dude is trolling and needs to move on, you can prove all day long they do exist and they dont exist, you can prove all day long that the world is 50K years old or 4 billion, you can also prove all day long that we went to the moon and we also never went to the moon. IMHO I believe aliens exist, I believe at some points in time we have made contact, the book of enoch even talks about that. Anywho, you keep chucking little buddy, you'll get where your goin

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What is your goal in making this thread. Are you doing it for kicks or to make a point. How can you say something doesn't exist when your(human) vision is limited. And yes I'm including our tech in that sentence. We are essentially unable to make definitive statement about what exists and what doesn't due to our limitations. Do you really believe we are at the pinnacle of our existence? Do we know all that we can possibly learn right now? If so then then I guess there's nowhere to go but down from here. If we do indeed have further to go, accepting that they don't exist is only helping to stagnate our progress. If everybody thought that then why bother venturing out past what we know?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well if you say so then I'm so relieved. I have been waiting my whole life to hear that from a poster. No really, I didn't think my concerns regarding alien contact could have been more assuaged by anything else. I will rest easier now knowing my anal cavity can't possibly be probed because somebody on ATS said so.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

Hahahahahaha!

Never said you were a retard... you just remind me of one! Also, the fact that something as trivial as a retarded profile picture keeps you from providing any kind of valid argument reinforces that reminder considerably.

Anyway... whatever... Power to you, man! It's your opinion and I respect it.

*pats you on the head*

edit on 19-8-2011 by oaf21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You have no more evidence that Aliens do Not exist than anyone else has evidence that they Do exist. When people speak in absolutes on this subject they end up coming off as silly.

And if you do have definitive proof, release it so the world can see it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
so OP your just going to ignore the responses SETI has gotten from alien life? heres a wiki link, you can check out all the websites connected. even go to seti.com and check it out for yourself. you are being just as ignorant, and hypocritical as the people claiming ET life exists. i hate to break it to you but there is more of a chance we were contacted by ETs rather than divine intervention. yes thats right your god is Extra terrestrial.

wow! signal
edit on 19-8-2011 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Deja vu.

I get it when I read the OP.

Seems like every month of so someone posts the exact same thing.

If I didn't know better I would call it trolling but I'm not a moderator.

Anyway OP if you don't think there are aliens, ignoring that Humans are in fact aliens, you are welcome to your thoughts. However in a wider universe I find it impossible to think as you do. if we are alone in our Galaxy let alone in our universe it is a great waste of space...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
As much as people dont like to hear it,the OP is right on some level.
There is no 100% proof of aliens existing,but at the same time there is no 100% proof that they dont exist.
The OP hasnt provided any proof to back up what he/she is saying about no aliens existing or any contact that may have been made.
Its just their personal opinion on the subject.

I do believe aliens may exist,but i might be wrong.
I also agree that maybe its something that you have to experience to believe,but ive never had a experience or seen anything that isnt earthly that may be aliens.

I do feel that alot of people try to hard to prove or believe aliens exist or not exist,when they should be sitting back and relaxing until the masses witness something that cant be denied and may be proof of aliens existing.

Thats how i go about this subject anyways,obviously alot of people dont see it the same way.

Whilst there is no proof at the moment that extra terrestrial life exists, it would be extremely foolish to completely deny that they exist. You have (obviously) not been to every planet or moon orbiting every star in the universe, so you cannot say with 100% certainty that they do not exist

I agree with Griffo's post,summed it up quite nicely actually.

edit on 19-8-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by drinoculation
Aliens do not exist.

Show me the proof!

DENY IGNORANCE1!

wait till its dark outside and clear of clouds.....look up....count as many white dots as you can....times that number by a trillion trillion trillion trillion (probably still not enough)...and that should be all you need....and thats without all the scientific discoveries we have made recently that suggest there may just be other earth like planets able to harbour life.

if you still think this is the only rock in space with life on it...well its just arrogant and closed minded (understatement). simples.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I don't know what you're talking about there's no such thing as aliens, humans are humans. God created us. he never said aliens have existed so therefore they don't exist.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xBWOMPx
I dont understand why this wasn't posted under rants. This obviously wasn't posted to show proof and have a debate and work on finding the truth after reading the thread and comments by it. Seem's the dude is trolling and needs to move on, you can prove all day long they do exist and they dont exist, you can prove all day long that the world is 50K years old or 4 billion, you can also prove all day long that we went to the moon and we also never went to the moon. IMHO I believe aliens exist, I believe at some points in time we have made contact, the book of enoch even talks about that. Anywho, you keep chucking little buddy, you'll get where your goin

Let me say this since this cause this is getting old.
Did this topic have to be be about Space Brothers for it to stay. That did not show any proof.
Where were you people in the topics about Humans being enlightened or the cat people or aliens in 2012. Or where were 99% of the pro alien topics.. None of y'all were screaming and bitching about that should have been moved..

If you read the topic which I know many CHILDREN don't do before replying these days, you would see that I posted many links to other PRO alien topics, that had NO link to proof yet they stayed in this forum. Noone bitched about it...

So I know "selective moderation"....that's fun for some.. Especially when the topic is something you don't agree with..

edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
To the OP, I know this is FOX news but the article is quite interesting and seems that SCIENTISTS have now found evidence that where ever life CAN flourish, IT PROBABLY WILL WHY???

BECAUSE Scientists Find The Building Blocks of DNA in Metiorites. Are you going to deny GOOD HARD EVIDEBNCE to the contrary of your belief? Do you think Earth is the only "In the ZONE" planet we know of, or that their is? NOPE you'd be WRONG again! New Earth Like Planet Discovered.
Does 1 + 1 = 2 in your world or does 1 + 1 = 0? I think you're the one thinking ILLOGICALLY. It may not be irrefutable proof, but the evidence seems to suggest it is more probable than impossible for their to be alien life.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it strange that a week ago(aug 11) NASA said they found alien DNA in a meteorite and a week later they warn of the possibility of an Alien Attack. If you want to learn more about these possibilities in my Ancient Aliens The Truth? Thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I can say the same thing about God or a good honest politician. That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJames1337

NASA would say anything to make a story, they're just trying to be relevant.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

NEWS FLASH!!!!

The earth is really flat too...

edit on 19-8-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by truthrising2012

But why choose now to say these things? NASA is a widely respected organization and these claims come after each other?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join