It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

I am pretty sure whales have more brains than we do! I agree, we are not the most int.!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There is no proof disproving OR proving Aliens exist so this thread is...

NULL. Sorry but your point doesn't exactly "hit the nail over the head".

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
To be fair guys there really is no actual proof.

As for whoever said "i could post the footage of a retired military officer talking about ufos shutting down nucluer missiles". Well that too is not PROOF. If said military man was standing up in court telling the jury that you were the one who killed JFK would you still take him at his word? I kinda doubt it.

We all want something to happen to change the world and make things a bit more interesting and maybe it will happen one day but I really dont see it happenng soon. And as far as end of the world 2012 well guys so far I have lost count of the amount of supposed apocalypses I have lived through. All of which came from good sources( apparently). But yeah I know that 2012 is diffirent

And shape shifting reptiles , the galactic federation of light oh my god do you hear yourselves,,, I used to buy into this but since then i got a new job and fortunatley dont spend as much time on youtube now.... I have a life with friends and girls and its lots of fun lol try it.... only kidding i fully support the search for truth but lets not get too taken in by these people who say they have inside knowledge of whats coming cause they dont...the fact they profit from it should be all the PROOF you need.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by martinium

I was going to say that,you beat me to it

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation

Originally posted by Heartisblack
But God exists ? That is perfectly normal, Aliens don't exist but a magic man in the sky does ? Okay and I'm the bats**t crazy one

lol read my last paragraph, I saw the little kids coming with that argument.
Read the post amd tell where in this topic I said that.

You believe lil magical creature with magic psychoc powers are traveling the universe and coming to earth raping people in the butt. You know all the stories of people being magically lifted out out of bed and having stuff shoved into their ass cracks, all while there are no human witnesses?

Yeah you are batass crazy. Well Get to school kiddie.
those stories sound like something made up by horny teenagers.

Stfu and gtfo my topic

Sweetheart, please learn to spell. There have been people who have not been paid to say a word. Look around here and other websites to hear the abductee stories. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it exists. And P.S I'm homeschooled.

Aliens are much more believable then god. Realistically speaking.[
There is no proving or disproving anything. But listening to a magic book for guidance isn't it thought either
edit on 19-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I agreee with you, people are not ready, if you woke up one day and the prez was on TV and told everybody that ETs will live on earth with us, i for one would not freak out but all the other people would flip out, so yes the people arent ready, but if ya get any intel please let me know LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
Groundhog day....

Thousands of people are liars then I quess.

No, more like every single person in existence is a liar.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by creoleredd

I agreee with you, people are not ready, if you woke up one day and the prez was on TV and told everybody that ETs will live on earth with us, i for one would not freak out but all the other people would flip out, so yes the people arent ready, but if ya get any intel please let me know LOL

I would be happy, a lot of atheists would be happy to do away with the religious nonsense. I myself included. If they are friendly, I will be highly pleased.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I would be happy, a lot of atheists would be happy to do away with the religious nonsense. I myself included. If they are friendly, I will be highly pleased.

Lol dude is really "tripping" on his "atheism" today...
edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I am unsure OP, what premise you are working on. Are you saying there is no alien life in the entire universe? If you believe that, you could have struck out 90% of your post, as it only stands to reason that if there is no alien life anywhere, then obviously, it follows they can't be visiting us. Perhaps all your effort can instead be put into that theory, instead of trying to follow up with "there is no alien life.. AND those non-aliens are not visiting us" angle.

Of course, I would hope you wouldn't be so arrogant as to assume you know all about life in the universe as a whole. How could you know? You can't. It's impossible for you to know. A theory isn't proof, you know.

As far as visitation on our planet, there is plenty of evidence that isn't dots of light in the sky, and eyewitnesses that are not kooks wearing UFO hats on their head at conventions. Making a comment that 99-100% of sightings are explainable is also a laugh, as 100% of sightings have not been explained away with any sort of proof. If you have in secret, done extensive research on all the many solid cases, and have discovered the answers, I'm certain we'd all be delighted to hear the results! We've been banging our heads against some of the thornier cases in some cases, for decades, so it's a relief to know you may have all the answers.

You may not realize it, but many UFO believers do not believe every blip in the sky is an alien craft, nor every crop circle is a mysterious message to our species. You paint with a very broad brush. Also, you have the habit of doing what many here do... they debunk the ridiculous, while completely ignoring cases with merit. When in doubt.. pretend that sighting doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I have little doubt that alien life exists on many other worlds, and it is quite conceivable that at least some of those species may be more advanced than we are. However, I have yet to come across anything that convinces me that they have ever visited us. I would love to be proven wrong on that, and I hope that eventually I am, I really do, but I doubt it's gonna happen any time soon.

That's all I really have to say on the matter.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If there are ALIENS

why is there no solid proof?

EVIDENCE>?

Because Aliens are a fantasy people buy into
from people selling them fantasy garbage

It is a HUGE business..

Look at this site. coast to coast. john leer. david icke

so dumb people buy there stuff.
edit on 19-8-2011 by drsin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation

Lol dude is really "tripping" on his "atheism" today...
edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

Not really, there are millions and millions of worlds out there. It would be surprising if we were alone. Realism and fantasy are two different stories. Each star hosts about a million/billion galaxies and we're still alone ? Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean they aren't there.
We could be aliens for that matter, certain blood types still haven't been explained and every light in the sky is not/can't be a satellite, plane. UFO stands for unidentified flying object.

But satellites can't morph into planes. Look on youtube

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Originally posted by paperface
Groundhog day....

Thousands of people are liars then I quess.

No, more like every single person in existence is a liar.

Your right!

Everyone lies..

People think they saw a ufo when it is not something from *a nudder playnet*

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

We have not made contact..

This is a valid assumption, if contact has been made there's certainly no proof of it.

Aliens do not exist..,

This is an invalid conclusion though. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

We have not made contact..

This is a valid assumption, if contact has been made there's certainly no proof of it.

Aliens do not exist..,

This is an invalid conclusion though. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Contact has not been made, that is true.
But you were correct that about the absence of evidence. It is unreal. There is so much out there we have not seen yet. Somebody has got to be telling the truth, everybody isn't lying.

OP, insulting somebody is not helping your topic. The point is that anything or anybody could out there, we don't know it and have not seen it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Wow.

'Of course you can't say aliens exist in a more scientific manner---because science refuses to investigate. You can't prove there's a lake in the middle of the woods either, unless of course, you leave your house and walk into the woods.

Truthfully, anyone who believes that there is no such thing as other civilizations in this vast universe has a very closed mind indeed.

And you, my friend, exemplify the reason why it is so hard to prove anything at all in this world. You are close minded and believe you have all of the answers.

Pompous.

And ridiculous.

No one in this kindergarten class we call earth knows all of the answers.

We aren't even close.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join