It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by getreadyalready

Any reply seems its "off topic" or "manner and decorum" MOD.. I opt for a closed post.. imo.

It's not really that difficult. Posts should address Aliens, not ATS members. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and the OP of this thread had a decent opinion. The thread has drifted far, far off of that original topic, but there are still some members attempting to have a civil discussion.

If I close it, I will be punishing those civil members for the actions of those that can't seem to stick to the topic at hand.

Instead of closing it, I will continue to remove all of the OT and ill-mannered posts, and I will continue to X-post and WARN those members that are ignoring the warning.

I Trust that ATS still has some semblance of maturity, even in this forum.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"you people"

How many OP's on ATS contain this phrase?

100% too many, IMHO.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well I might as well add my twoppence worth.

If there were real bonafide nuts and bolts alien ships of every description scooting around our skys - abducting millions and millions of people - WE WOULD HAVE HAD ABSOLUTE CONCRETE PROOF A LONG TIME AGO!

The whole phenomina screams INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS - who are bull#ting their victims for all they are worth! - just like they have been doing throughout the ages under different guises!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Explanation,

Your previous threads about ET life seem very rational and well thought out. I can agree with this post you made in another thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can also get behind you on this post in another thread you authored. www.abovetopsecret.com...

So why all of a sudden did you do a complete 180?

You make very valid points in your previous threads. What made you change your mind in such a short time?

....but to bring it back on topic....

I want proof just as much as you. Unfortunately, this is a subject that requires personal proof. It's the only way.
edit on 8/19/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Explanation

If Aliens do not exist by virtue of not being located, then there is no God either.

Why is it ok for people to believe in something they cant see (God) yet its not ok for people who think we are not alone in the Universe?

The proof that intelligent life exists in the Universe is based on the fact it has not contacted us.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So how do you explain the ancient structures built by our ancestors, which could not have been made without advanced technology? I'm talking about churches in Ethiopia and crystal skulls.

I think you should go back and watch a few more episodes of Ancient Aliens on the History Channel. The UFO Hunters show is not nearly as a reliable source as Ancient Aliens.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You're right. There are no aliens. We are the only "intelliget" creatures in the ENTIRE universe. We're so smart, we've got the best technology, and we are the sole authority over creation. That being said, we must have figured out the meaning of life, right? Looking at the world around me, it seems like the meaning of life is to bring about death and slavery. We are attatched to a fictional monetary system, which is nothing more than a debt system. We strip mine the planet. We kill one another. We don't care what effects our actions may have, as long as we get to "advance" to the next level, the next rung of whatever ladder we're climbing.

Oh yeah, and the entire universe is just stuff... Uh, yeah... Gas and rocks and that's it. The entire universe was created (by some sort of random accident) and we sprouted up by chance through some sort of chemical reaction so that we could destroy the very planet that we sprouted from. That is it. Nothing more.

Aliens? Higher intelligence? What is all this nonsense? These are just imaginations run wild. And imagination is just a chemical reaction in your brain. Consciousness isn't real. The point of life is to work so that you can pay to be alive, and then when you're too old to work anymore, you're supposed to just go away and die. Nevermind anything else. Aliens? Please... Move along folks, nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Uh... yeah... end sarcasm.

No intelligent life anywhere else. War and death are the meaning of life. What an arrogant statement. Way to deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation

Originally posted by shaneR

shouldnt this thread be in RANTs...

i would suggest either have a cuppa, or go back to bed...and chill

i know what my eyes have seen...

seeya

Not really if the post about space brothers is in this forum, this should also be allowed to stay....

nice try though.

Next time I will talk about how reptillians are floating in the sky and giving me secrets..

Chances are you will be as silent as a baby mouse then.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

There is no proof that there are silent baby mice.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

and yet anyone with a least bit of common sense, can understand that its nearly impossible for us to be alone, did you realize that scientists are starting to believe there may be millions of universes , instead of just one?... but hey believe what you want.

Even though at first I thought you were just trolling, I'm actually expressed by this thread, it's always good to see the debate over both sides of a theory, S+F
edit on 19-8-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
"The current comoving distance to the particles which emitted the CMBR, representing the radius of the visible universe, is calculated to be about 14.0 billion parsecs (about 45.7 billion light years), while the current comoving distance to the edge of the observable universe is calculated to be 14.3 billion parsecs (about 46.6 billion light years),[1] about 2% larger. The diameter of the observable universe is estimated to be about 28 billion parsecs (93 billion light-years),[3] putting the edge of the observable universe at about 46–47 billion light-years away" en.wikipedia.org...

"A new study suggests there are a mind-blowing 300 sextillion of them (stars), or three times as many as scientists previously calculated. That is a 3 followed by 23 zeros. Or 3 trillion times 100 billion." www.huffingtonpost.com...

Alot of people forget how retardedly massive the universe is. Just do some research over how huge the universe is and it blows your mind. It really is possible that there are a fair amount of civilizations out there but that none have ever found us or are able to reach us, especially given how briefly humans have been around in comparison to the age of the universe. Many scientists are skeptical that speed of light or faster will ever be possible by things of large mass like spaceships and organic life. If this is the case, the chances that aliens in this massive universe, which maybe be millions or billions of lightyears away from eachother, will ever actually meet up in their life/civilization span is sadly insanely small.

Just think about it, even if theres some civilization as close as a few million lightyears away (which is actually close in a billions and billions of light years wide universe), and we can go the speed of light (quite possibly impossible) how the hell are we gonna find them first of all, when you can easily go in the wrong direction as theres infinite possibilities, and then we're going to do a multi million year long mission to get there lol? Seems ridiculously impossible in even the best case scenarios.

Another problem I personally have with traveling fast enough to explore this huge ass universe, is how would one avoid all the asteroids and other debris out there, I'm not sure even a super computer can dodge at that speed. If sci fi things like "stargates" and what not ever even become possible to make lightyears away travel possible, the problem there is you have to get to the destination to build the exit and that itself would be the possibly impossible.

Just some of my thoughts, I think it's very possible there are civilizations out there but the universe is just too damn big for them to reach us or vice versa.
edit on 19-8-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No aliens? Could be.

Even if there are aliens, why would highly evolved, intellgent aliens want to contact us? Do we try to interact with piss-ants? Have the die hard alien "believers" tried to explain electronics to a cockroach?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The thing is , that most people does not know , there is another government inside our government . And this government dont want to release vital information about extra and intra terrestrial life forms.
President Clinton himself was asked once why didnt they release information about intra and extra-terrestrial lifeforms and UFO´s? His answer was , there is a government existing within our government, and I do not control it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Do we try to interact with piss-ants? Have the die hard alien "believers" tried to explain electronics to a cockroach?

That's a bit unfair, since both of those species have never attempted to make "contact" with us, so we have deemed them unadvance and worthless in some cases, but we humans have at least started advancing into science and technology.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Yeah I'm just starting to think there is entirely to much speculation for something that no one has actually seen.

Sure one can say He saw a something odd in the sky.
None of us know what the US government is testing, we don't know what the governments of countries are testing.
Not to mention the many natural events.

So for someone to rule out everything logical, and go straight to Galactic Federation, reptilians, is not very logical.
Then there is in my opinion the cult like stuff of (atleast in my opinion), once they reveal themselves
We will reach the next the dimension
We will evolve consciously.
We will evolve spiritually
They will share the knowledge of the universe.

A Rainbow will appear and birds will start singing and everything will be a perfect utopia.
There are the stories, interviews, Books by questionable experts, extremely bias TV shows.
Alot of people who do not want to except everyday or normal explanations.

There is a lot of unproven science.
I have still not seen that photo of the Aliens, I have not seen a 100% true photo of a spaceship.
The WOW signals seems to be a "hiccup"
So there are no signals.

With all that, I've come to the conclusion that aliens do not exist. I truly feel that this is becoming more of fantasy then anything.
UFOLOGY has not even gotten to First Base (they have not gotten that smoking gun, Photos,Video.), yet we have all these fantasy type of theories and sciences.
How can one know there are reptilians? Cat People? etc? How can one know that thee was a Ancient war in far away galaxies? Because a lady or a guy gets on youtube and says so? Because a person wrote a blog about it?

I said way back on page 2-3 that maybe I just have see something for myself..
But till then I just am not seeing anything, but alot of theories and wishful thinking.
Oh wells.

edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123
The thing is , that most people does not know , there is another government inside our government . And this government dont want to release vital information about extra and intra terrestrial life forms.
President Clinton himself was asked once why didnt they release information about intra and extra-terrestrial lifeforms and UFO´s? His answer was , there is a government existing within our government, and I do not control it.

Oh, yeah...that's right.

I remember reading that comic book too.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask

Nice troll thread.
reply to post by milkyway12

This guy has posted this crap many times, under different identities as well. He or she just can't deal with the reality of what's going on.

Um what?
I have one account on this forum.
I hope you are not grouping all skeptical posts to be authored by one person.

Thanks for the little trollish private message though..that's mature.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join