It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't Believe Aliens Are Visiting This Planet

page: 1.
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm not saying Aliens do not exist.

I just find it hard to believe they would have much interest in Earth.
People use the excuse the Universe is unlimited there are so many planets out there so there must be life. And I agree!
I will try to see it from their point of view (the aliens). The Universe is unlimited what would compell them to search our area of the galaxy? Out of trillions of stars. If Life is abundant in the Universe what would make us so special that they would need come visit us. How would they know where to search?

To date there has been a lack of true physical evidence.
Lets be honest If you are watching the History Channel shows it's like watching FoxNews.
You know what you WANT to hear, The History Channel knows what you WANT to hear, and for monetary reasons they will TELL you what you want to hear. The scientists will go to ancient sites and will intepret them in a way that furthers their career.

This is a subject where sightings have been around for about 100 years.
The Roswell Crash which accelerated interest in this subject, has yielded no physical proof regarding aliens.
I have read many books on the Roswell subject, I am actually thinking of buying the explanation of the Russian were involved.
The description of the Bodies
The people and agencies who were involved in the clean up. A lot of intelligence officers.

I just do not believe in the age of Wikileaks, Anon, they have been able to leak so much, but no one has found anything about something History changing. Isn't that what these hackers and leakers are after. They want to humiliate the government, they want the people to know everything...
I'm pretty sure NASA knows nothing about aliens.

There no legit photos of Aliens or their space craft. All I see is a bunch of misidentified human aircraft. Now there is just new "fad" of hearing rumbling and that somehow has something to do with aliens.

Lets be honest Logic at the moment is the only proof anyone has of Aliens.
I don't know how people come to the conclusion that they are our space brothers..Or that they are perfectly harmless. And they will just "Enlighten Us, Or share their Spiritual Knowledge."

I'll be honest I do believe in God I also believe in Aliens. I do not believe God is a Alien. I know there are a UFO/ Alien Religions that believe that aliens made us, and that's their belief.

I only post that because it seems that skeptics are look upon as "Must be Religious." Like I said

I personally don't see the Atheist, (Alien Believers Atheist) argument, that God is not real but Magical/Psychic creatures are traveling through space walking through walls, and abducting people through their ceiling to perform medical experiments all the while having no other witnesses is somehow more believable then a god.
In my opinion you pretty much should believe in both. Its kinda of hypocritical to believe in the above but consider the other a "fairy tale".

Overall I believe there is generally a will to believe. People WANT TO BELIEVE BADLY.
For example a few topics here, I'm not going post a link to them because I do not want to call anyone out.
Someone would post a picture or share a sighting and it would be explain or debunked in the first few posts.. That's not want the OP wants to hear. That topic will go for 5-10-15 pages.

I see that people use the excuse skeptics are scared of aliens. No they are not. What is there to be scared of.
Most skeptics I know accept the fact that aliens are out there, there is just a disagreement on if they are actually visiting.

I think alot of people are seeing things they cannot explain. And coming to a very quick conclusion.
That has been happening for Centuries. Centuries ago people did not have much of a grasp of science, they saw things that may have looked like one thing, and they did not know what it was, but was would be completely explainable and common to us today.

All my opinion... Of course.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well thats your conclusion and i dont hat you for it. But personally i believe we have and are still visited.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
They are not visiting you are right ,we are visiting..........

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You people are beyond the evidence, a mountain of footage and pictures eye witness testimonies from military and public alike, I'm not going to waste anymore valuable time on this crass attempt to wind people in the know up, as your not capable of seeing the truth is all around you on a daily basis...

link   
reply to post by madjetxe

Dud what the hell are you talking about?

link   
reply to post by Explanation

I believe most sightings are 97% man-made; I left a small % as open to the possibility as I find it all too hard to believe us earthlings are the only intelligent being in the universe.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

This doesn't mean they are aliens, it just proves that people saw something they cannot explain.

There are ancient reports of dragons, this doesn't make them real.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

You people are beyond the evidence, a mountain of footage and pictures eye witness testimonies from military and public alike, I'm not going to waste anymore valuable time on this crass attempt to wind people in the know up, as your not capable of seeing the truth is all around you on a daily basis...

And we are fed up with the likes of you immediately jumping to the most outlandish conclusion.

None of the "evidence" to date specifies if what people are seeing are "aliens". We simply don't know, a good chunk of it could easily be natural phenomena.

By ignoring the scientific method, you do a disservice to the entire UFOlogy field.

Photos are meaningless
Videos are meaningless
Testimony is meaningless

Why?

People lie, people fake, and people hoax.

The sheer volume of the fakes makes it a pointless endeavor to look for "proof" in the form of youtube videos.

Witness testimony is at best unreliable and has been proven as such. Beyond that, seeing something doesn't mean you know what it is.

I believe alien life exists out there in abundance, and with the age of the universe, intelligent life.

I don't believe we are being visited and will not until actual PROOF can be presented. Like a live on the air clear daylight mass UFO sighting, clearly seeing an alien craft, not a bunch of balloons or unfocused lights.

you obviously believe, that's great. I don't want to believe, I want to know, and that takes evidence, not someones "word".

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I believe most sightings are 97% man-made; I left a small % as open to the possibility as I find it all too hard to believe us earthlings are the only intelligent being in the universe.

Like I said, I believe aliens exist, I just find it hard they would pick our tiny planet out of trillions, or more to visit.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

What i am talking about is we are the aliens ,the so called aliens were here first we are the ones out of place not them.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by bsalert

And we are fed up with the likes of you immediately jumping to the most outlandish conclusion.

None of the "evidence" to date specifies if what people are seeing are "aliens". We simply don't know, a good chunk of it could easily be natural phenomena.

By ignoring the scientific method, you do a disservice to the entire UFOlogy field.

Photos are meaningless
Videos are meaningless
Testimony is meaningless

Why?

People lie, people fake, and people hoax.

The sheer volume of the fakes makes it a pointless endeavor to look for "proof" in the form of youtube videos.

Witness testimony is at best unreliable and has been proven as such. Beyond that, seeing something doesn't mean you know what it is.

I believe alien life exists out there in abundance, and with the age of the universe, intelligent life.

I don't believe we are being visited and will not until actual PROOF can be presented. Like a live on the air clear daylight mass UFO sighting, clearly seeing an alien craft, not a bunch of balloons or unfocused lights.

you obviously believe, that's great. I don't want to believe, I want to know, and that takes evidence, not someones "word".

that basically sums up what I was trying to say.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What makes Earth so special, you ask? How common is water in liquid form in our solar system? Our galaxy? How about all the minerals found here on Earth? I would say we're sitting on a real gem here.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Out of breath not wasting any more, welsh dragons are real didn't you know!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cal71919

We have more water than planet in the rest of the planets in our solar system. We have minerals, oil etc and we have life and intelligent life at that so this would be a perfect planet to visit.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cal71919
What makes Earth so special, you ask? How common is water in liquid form in our solar system? Our galaxy? How about all the minerals found here on Earth? I would say we're sitting on a real gem here.

Who says Water is needed for Aliens? That is Human science. There are a few extreme environments where life has been found.
You are right Water does not seem to be common in our Solar System or Galaxy, that would mean that by human science the aliens may not exist..or have died out a long time ago.(IF THEY NEED WATER)
edit on 10-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
too bad a lot of people disagree with the op

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We are a harvest of milk and honey, hypothalamus,pituitary glands,we are the producing
fluids of choice in the drug trade of the universe.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Your problem is that you believe "every body lies and and fakes everything" most have no reason too.

I have no interest in making money from what I saw, and my pictures are good enough for me, I've no interest in proving anything to you. You are blind to the answers and the truth my friend.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If you do a bit of research you will find a strong possibility that they seeded life on this planet. Dont focus on anything to do with UFOs or aliens from 1900 onwards. Look at the evidence from before then right back to antiquity.

Three things i can recommend you do which WILL change your opinion on the matter-

1. Read some of Zecharia Sitchins books
2. Read some of Erich Von Danikens books
3. If you cant be bothered to read, watch some of the Ancient Aliens series.

I found that once you have a good grasp of what happened in the past, you will understand more clearly what is happening at present times.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

post by Explanation
You are right Water does not seem to be common in our Solar System or Galaxy

I'm sorry but water is abundant in our Solar System and is likely to be common throughout the the Galaxy ,
As for ET visiting the old absence of evidence is not evidence of absence seems appropriate here .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join