It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you heard about Earths planetary quarantine soon to be lifted, please share (ANYTHING) about it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
so .. we develop into a spiritually peaceful race who masters reality... then we can go explore... sounds like a plan right?

Indeed my friend and a logical plan as well. The development of the spirit 1 feels is very important when considering interacting with others. Because a human who is more spiritually advanced sees beyond just their species and recognizes others and what potential parts they may play in the UNIVERSAL SCHEME OF THINGS... By recognizing this the human spirit can interact with a more rounded intellect acknowledging certain behaviors should not be taken to others nor influence others with techs and weapons. So in time I do see the herd growing as many have spiritually grown thus far, just gotta pray the rest of the class gets it so they can advance as well. Good point and thanks for adding

NAMASTE*******
edit on 8/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

Now that was an interesting read AdamAnt. Some of non human oorigin being trapped here trying to escape. Why using humans as their technicians and laborers to build their EXIT PLAN. I like how it even brought the influence of the Atlanteans into modern day gov. systems.. Amazing!!!! It shares data potentials of multiple forces WARING ect. And some escaping but only to be trapped. 1 appreciates your input shared, this thread has some cool data in it no matter what percentage is off a bit and what is spot on
hope others get to read as well.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

In my personal opinion the Earth is quarantined. It's more like Humans are quarantined to Earth actually. It is caused by powerful extraterrestrial forces in our galaxy. It is probably a quarantine placed on all primitive species starting to develop into type 1 civilizations.

This would be a logical reason as well. Allwo them to learn how to advance but at the same time keep a protection barrier around them incase they GO THERE WITH THE TECHS AND NUKES as well as the other nasty stuff 1 has no need to mention as they know what 1 means. Saftey net, you and other members have shared this hypothesis and it makes PERFECT SENSE. 1 just hopes if thats the case why advancing into type 1 simular mistakes dont occure here.

Be well

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks for the addition Wrabbit2000
and its amazing that both Voyage crafts encountered these barriers, why going in different directions.

Be well

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander1111

Its interesting to read how a civilization can be disconnected from so much of reality and yet still find connection to what they have been disconnected from. I can see how those within these civilizations who manage to still grow as if they were still connected spiritually can be ask or given Unquestionable faith related assignments due to them staying attached to the spiritual connection from somewhat a far. Like a fish tank swimming fish in a fish tank sitting across from a lake full of intelligent lake swimming fish and still knowing how to swim in the lake it KNOWS ITS PART OF SINCE IT RECOGNIZES THE WATER w/o ever physically swimming in the lake. Makes sense and thanks for this POV. Its new and I like especially when considering the PINEAL gland and its supposed features linked to the spiritual realm when activated...

Thank you for you time and data

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Junkheap

Do you feel lifted or VIOLATED as they may possess 2 different outcomes.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
This religion created by "TPTB" really has become entrenched. I shouldn't be so surprised actually.
Snap out of it! Step back and see that they have NOT created this entire STORY to benefit YOU.

1 wishes this wasnt so........ but clarity is always somewhere in the SPANCE.
Be well

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
[color=gold]

Well I THANK EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED in the thread I REALLY enjoyed the data shared and from time to time will reference it just to keep the data fresh in mind. Many of you shared some potential important information/evidence lol disclosure that 1 can only wish those who wish to seek the TRUTH will get to glimps and process well. Any others who may wish to share feel free, thanks again all for the supports.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

[/COLOR]

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
All you're going to get is posts from people who think they are being contacted and have The Truth. The Federation of Light is the first one that comes to mind without even reading any of the posts. IF the Earth were quarantined, how would we know ? But, like I said, you're going to have some who will swear they have all the inside info.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Regarding robotic probes: I have no specific knowledge on how any quarantine affects the use by Earth of robotic devices to explore other than to say it appears that such devices -as long as they are completely benign- appear to be free to go about their business. I only have it on hearsay that armed satellites, as soon as they are detected, either become non-functional, go missing or something along those lines.

As long as we are sincere in our quest to use them only as a support to scientific research, I see no problem with them, personally.

Another poster here made a comment in this thread about the fact that many good people are present on Earth now, and that a few bad apples should not cause the whole bunch to be viewed as bad. While I certainly agree, it seems like it is those bad apples who are running most of the show. As a civilization, we must at some point tear down our superficial hierarchies in favor of some order that is spiritually driven. That is a mighty tall order. I would ask our friends from space for any help to that end that they could give us.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

They are looking to date Earth girls, and to convert us all to their wacky space-religion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join