It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you heard about Earths planetary quarantine soon to be lifted, please share (ANYTHING) about it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have read in various pages on ATS of the planetary quarantine but its always mentioned in fragments here and there in different threads. So I was wondering is this REAL or even possible?
If so who placed it?
What caused it?
Is it part of ancient war?

Yes I know many will say this is utter bull or more fantacy unicorns but I felt it was worth asking incase others had no clue???

Please add if you can what you think.

Modulators I am not sure this is located in the correct area so please move if poss.. Thanks
edit on 8/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I heard it was going to be lifted next Friday at 6pm eastern standard time.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What is this 'planetary quarantine' you are talking about? Care to inform those of us who have no idea what you are talking about?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Sure, this is vaguely on the mind of many people. I myself tend away from secret societies and ulterior forces. The secret societies I believe, are nothing more than the isolated societies of the past do to the limitations past technologies.

A recent thread brought up this issue of a lifting of a planetary quarantine in which I replied

This sums up 2012 for me. Our present world wide situation is the playing out of all of our traditions, thoughts, was of being, etc. Where before all of these cultures were basically hidden from one another due to the lack of modern technology such as transportation and communication we all were able for thousands of years to live within the bubbles of our own cultures and civilizations.

Now we have the opportunity to examine our beliefs and social structures in light of all we can see going on in the world around us. In the past, anyone wishing to govern their own individual growth had only their own culture, rumors of other cultures and selected books with which to juxtapose their own lives.

Clearly not all people share this panorama of information. For some it is still very limited. But for those of us who do have this panoply of wisdom spread before us, we do injustice to all who are not as fortunate as us, should we not engage in the personal transforming you suggest above.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Perhaps you are referencing this:

Personally, I find no validity in any of this. I am not saying that it is impossible, just unlikely.

-saige-

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thanks ALL thus far for your inputs. Its still unclear to 1, Swills your guess is as good as mine but I have read it on ATS before in various threads. saige45, GFL I did hear of them related somewhat too but not only them. Anymore please add, thanks.

edit on 8/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It's all fantasy, as per usual .. Nobody has a magic line to the alien worlds beyond to be privy to this information.. This sort of thing only makes the genuine UFO phenomena look like a bunch of drivel from nutjobs.. it doesn't do much to further the cause.

People tend to write up elaborate text on alien races, their motivations, their conflicts, their names.. and with no foundation in fact .. it just amazes me how such fantasies propagate ..

If you question it then you're attacked .. if you ask for evidence.. you're attacked.. and if not attacked, labeled a disinfo agent..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Amazing you even produce a date. Feel free to add where it came from and who made it if you can ProphecyPhD.

reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Thanks for the info. Seems you have seen some fragments of potential info as well...

link   
And you all cry Europe is a bad idea eh now you want a Galactic Federation of uhh Light?

edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

link   
Are you talking about the internationally accepted guidelines that NASA has adopted as rules that govern the number and distribution of Earth "spores" (bacteria or other biological contaminate) that we can sprinkle (intentionlly or otherwise) on the surface of another planet (or moon) believed to have had the potential of harboring life in the past or present?

Or are you talking about the spiritual aspect?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I here you miniatus, and a gimmick it can be I just been thinking like what if its possible then who placed it and why. Was it for the protection of this herd or for the growth of it. As both reasons carry different intents...
Thanks

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

It can be a spiritual related thing as humans are more then just 3d beings. Not so much related to the spores ect. But actual data stating this Earth is due to be up for quarantine clearence. Meaning OTHERS may be allowed here to interact AGAIN. What are OTHERS intents???

Thanks

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

That sounds a lot like Panspermia and not an Earth Quarantine

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

It can be a spiritual related thing as humans are more then just 3d beings. Not so much related to the spores ect. But actual data stating this Earth is due to be up for quarantine clearence. Meaning OTHERS may be allowed here to interact AGAIN. What are OTHERS intents???

Thanks

Ah.... thank you. No, in that case I haven't heard anything about it. Until today.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

What is this 'planetary quarantine' you are talking about? Care to inform those of us who have no idea what you are talking about?

You don't remember. After the kids discovered Warp Speed at a Pinewood Derby, and then they stole the Space Cash, and then the Earth was cutoff from the Galactic Federation.

Full Episode Here
edit on 18-8-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

We have got to get those silly Earthlings to give the space cash back
Unless they spent it all on a new planet
Thanks getreadyalready
NOw where do we make the deposit

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Here is a person that talks about the lifting of a quarantine after the year 2012:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by saige45

Ooooohhh, now I get it. Good Old GFL, I hope they is ferr reals!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

That shirt needs to be quarantined.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

sirric
Thank you for adding this data the more data the eaiser it is to build a picture from the fragments.
NAMASTE*******

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join