It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you heard about Earths planetary quarantine soon to be lifted, please share (ANYTHING) about it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I believe it was incoming only and was written up as protocol for the mercury spacecraft and expanded to Apollo and the specimens they brought back. People always had to sit it out for a couple days back then.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The idea of a possible quarantine that I have ever heard of comes from two sources. The first is the ever - controversial Dr. Dan (Burisch) Crain who, in one of the extensive interviews with Project Camelot (found on Youtube), mentions the moon as one of the very few places we - the present occupants of the Earth - are currently "allowed to be". He does not explain this much other than to suggest [by way of plausible deniability] it is assumed by those from other regions of space that we would likely take our very bad behavior with us into the stars and THAT simply will NOT DO. Through our treatment of each other we may be able to demonstrate one day that we have moved away from the "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality. Perhaps, at that time, any existing quarantine will be lifted.

The 2nd source comes from the popular observation that following America's conquest of the moon and subsequent abandonment of the Apollo program, the Soviet Union was completely free to explore the moon and exploit any great find they could make or any great base station they could build.This they did NOT do. If we were no longer looking so score any major points of technical prowess with the rest of the world in this way, why would the Soviets NOT take advantage of the situation? For SOME REASON, they ,too, abandoned their lunar pursuits at about the same time. China had a similar capability as early as the mid 80s, yet, they, too did NOT go there. ALL civilian spacecraft following Apollo and the very near-Earth ISS have been completely robotic.

It is concluded, therefore, that there may be some sort of quarantine in place at this time as far as putting civilians into deeper space is concerned. Even private funds could have financed civilian lunar excursions many years ago, but again, no such thing gas occurred. No other viable explanation has been made to my knowledge. I am not suggesting there are no other explanations and I am specifically NOT saying anything about a quarantine against military craft from Earth. The general public, however, is not privy to what extent the military maintains operations in space, but it can be reasonably assumed that military space operations are likely to be extensive, using many personnel and craft in very well delineated margins of both behavior and physical boundaries of ops.

(A less popular thought is that because of the extensive diversity of indigenous life on this planet, it is something of a protected sanctuary for use by anthropological and biological auspices of a larger galactic civilization, hence the great pressure to stuff nuclear arms back into Pandora's box as soon as possible.)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by patternchek

[color=silver]

Wow patternchek thanks for your informative post about the Van Allen Belt 1 had not considered this major factor. This does help 1 understand why there is so much controversy about the moon landings, once again Amazing addition my friend
1 hopes some of the learning readers got to see this data.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 8/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Bull.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

The Kuiper belt another 3dimensional barrier out there. Now with its distance being as far out as it is this would expand the potential Earth barrier to cover other planets as well, interesting info indeed. Now do you feel this would protects or traps ultra or interdimensional beings comming and going as well or only 3d beings?

Thanks for your input AnIntellectualRedneck

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

DerpentLEstranger thanx for the input.
kinda makes 1 wonder of the whole conspiracy about the MOON assisting in EARTH growth, interesting as well if the Moon is Destroyed or attacked REPLACED. What effects could that have on the barrier and ALL Earth inhabitants above and below if real?

Be well

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Hahaha...Planetary quarantine to be lifted!!!!

TPTB have stopped that from happening

Radioactive Xenon 133, 10th May, S-E Asia

Radioactive Xenon 133, 9th May, North American continent

Radioactive Xenon 133, 27th March, UK and Central Europe (having already gone over Nth American continent)

Radioactive iodine 131, 23rd April, North American Continent

Radioactive Cesium 137, 26th April, Leaving North American continent on it's way to Europe...did anyone say mystery e.coli bug in Europe? I say radiation poisoning.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

[color=silver]
1 can imagine the fears associated with... Causing the need for few days rest and observation. Observation due to observed upon returning native crafts containments. This is logical reason for Earth placed. Your input is appreciated your experience seems deep.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by saige45

Why do you have a Star of David as a backdrop on that radio broadcast? Reptilians...Anunnaki...Federation. WTF? When did i wake up in Star Trek? *sniff, sniff* (checking my shoes), i stepped in some horsesh*t somewhere...

edit on 18-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Me? I'd expect only 3-dimensional beings. Though, personally, if I was an interstellar traveler and saw that thing plus how we are, I'd be going..."Yeah, no wonder..." and go someplace else.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I have read in various pages on ATS of the planetary quarantine but its always mentioned in fragments here and there in different threads. So I was wondering is this REAL or even possible?
If so who placed it?
What caused it?
Is it part of ancient war?

Yes I know many will say this is utter bull or more fantacy unicorns but I felt it was worth asking incase others had no clue???

Please add if you can what you think.

Modulators I am not sure this is located in the correct area so please move if poss.. Thanks

i'd think it's the solar system that's in quarantine...
there WAS just recently a shell of anti-matter that encapsules the earth..

and a 'froth' of magnetic 'bubbles' that surrounts the oort cloud at the edge of our solar system

i think it would be WISE to quarantine species like us during our growing up time.. to protect us and protect the universe from ....'barbarians with nukes'... as .. we kind of are right now....

so .. we develop into a spiritually peaceful race who masters reality... then we can go explore... sounds like a plan right?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

When the original pursuers of the “Serpent Brotherhood” destroyed the planet Tiamat, they made ready to leave this solar system and return to their own. They had to leave in a hurry, so as not to be hindered by the cosmic forces which would be unleashed throughout the solar system. Because of their haste, they did not have time to precisely scan the planet Earth, and so they did not locate their enemies hidden deep within the caverns and beneath the seas of pre-diluvian Earth. The masters of the Nephilim were relatively convinced that even if their enemies were on Earth they could not survive the paroxysms and furor that Tiamat’s obliteration would bring on. However, these unknown pursuers did not just leave our solar system without instigating precautionary measures. Before they made the journey back to their own planet, they established an etheric barrier around our planet that would be along the same orbit trajectory as the Moon’s around the Earth. This barrier still exists and is utterly impenetrable to the Atlantean progeny, because the technology by which it was erected was of an extremely advanced level. From that time onwards, the Moon would come to represent (in almost all cultures) arcane powers of protection and magic. This apotropaic barrier, often referred to as by native peoples as the “the great web in the sky,” was put there obviously to prevent the Atlanteans from ever leaving this place. The Earth was to be their tomb.

SourceSource

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

If so who placed it?
What caused it?
Is it part of ancient war?
In my personal opinion the Earth is quarantined. It's more like Humans are quarantined to Earth actually. It is caused by powerful extraterrestrial forces in our galaxy. It is probably a quarantine placed on all primitive species starting to develop into type 1 civilizations.

Modulators

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

i'd think it's the solar system that's in quarantine...
there WAS just recently a shell of anti-matter that encapsules the earth..

and a 'froth' of magnetic 'bubbles' that surrounts the oort cloud at the edge of our solar system

i think it would be WISE to quarantine species like us during our growing up time.. to protect us and protect the universe from ....'barbarians with nukes'... as .. we kind of are right now....

so .. we develop into a spiritually peaceful race who masters reality... then we can go explore... sounds like a plan right?

I assume your talking about this:

Voyager 1 and 2 enter the edge of Solar System

I've wondered since I heard about this. I know what they say it is, but I also notice how long this says it took them to reach that conclusion. Perhaps it's artificial and intended to let us mature and roam within our immediate area but not leave and get ourselves or anything else into trouble. Voyager 1 and 2 went in different directions and both hit the same thing, so we're surrounded by it, apparently. I can't wait for the first one to get beyond it and the first clear look at interstellar space.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

The Urantia Book speaks of our world being quarantined as well as those who also suffered from the Lucifer rebellion. As it is described in the book, this quarantine mainly pertains to cosmic circuits being disconnected from our planet greatly isolating the planet from the spiritual world. It goes on to say that the citizens of such quarantined planets are usually confused about spiritual matters and have difficulty formulating concepts of adequate validity of God. On the other hand, such humans who are born on worlds where is little evidence of a spiritual reality such as us and believe based solely on faith and not on evidence, are said to be extremely fortunate because of the experiential value their life afforded to them and after death are often intrusted with important assignments where unquestionable faith is needed.

The Rewards of Isolation

edit on 19-8-2011 by Alexander1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

And you all cry Europe is a bad idea eh now you want a Galactic Federation of uhh Light?

edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

Jen, I have jumped about a few threads and all you do is bring negativity to them.... please stop this!
Thanks
Jay

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
If their even is a quarantine, I think the first time it would be lifted would be when a manned spaceship leaves the confines of the solar system for the first time.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This religion created by "TPTB" really has become entrenched. I shouldn't be so surprised actually.
Snap out of it! Step back and see that they have NOT created this entire STORY to benefit YOU.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malkuth
He does not explain this much other than to suggest [by way of plausible deniability] it is assumed by those from other regions of space that we would likely take our very bad behavior with us into the stars and THAT simply will NOT DO. Through our treatment of each other we may be able to demonstrate one day that we have moved away from the "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality. Perhaps, at that time, any existing quarantine will be lifted.

[color=silver]

1 can see this being a reasonable request by "OTHERS" due to SOME down here on Earth who may possess power misusing it making the species overall look kind of bad. This is sad, because there are many great SOULS/people down here who possess POSITIVE ENERGY but they are not the ones who can launch into space to interact overall. Not saying there aren't some who can get to space with good hearts but they may be influenced otherwise. This is where the species MUST MATURE which again makes sense. (fix your home and FAMILY IN IT before trying to enter another's to interact) LOGIC.....

The 2nd source comes from the popular observation that following America's conquest of the moon and subsequent abandonment of the Apollo program, the Soviet Union was completely free to explore the moon and exploit any great find they could make or any great base station they could build.This they did NOT do. If we were no longer looking so score any major points of technical prowess with the rest of the world in this way, why would the Soviets NOT take advantage of the situation? For SOME REASON, they ,too, abandoned their lunar pursuits at about the same time. China had a similar capability as early as the mid 80s, yet, they, too did NOT go there. ALL civilian spacecraft following Apollo and the very near-Earth ISS have been completely robotic.

[color=silver]
You have shared another point which some may view as EVIDENCE OF MORE THEN WHATS TOLD HERE. It would make sense in a political or government way to persue the moon if it WAS POSSIBLE, and it sort of makes no sense why Russia and China havent sent any manned missions back there as if there was some sort of message sent to ALL EARTH GOVS. TO GET IT TOGETHER DOWN THERE BECAUSE THE BEHAVIORS RIDICULOUS BETWeEN YOU ALL. To imagine their TRUE experiences brings LIGHT to 1z mind, seems way more went on back then. So why havent Earth fixed or worked out its issues unless FEAR set in and FIGHT IS IN SOME MINDS, smh. I thank you for sharing these facts that again can be seen somewhat as evidence that yes Earth is not alone as far as intelligent life may go.
Nice!!!

The use of robotic techs. Do you feel its OKd to send these where humans MAY NOT BE PERMITTED or are the robotic techs still seen as violation of some kind.

(A less popular thought is that because of the extensive diversity of indigenous life on this planet, it is something of a protected sanctuary for use by anthropological and biological auspices of a larger galactic civilization, hence the great pressure to stuff nuclear arms back into Pandora's box as soon as possible.)

[color=silver]
Preservation of the species
Thank you for you time and data

NAMASTE*******

edit on 8/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Thank you for this visual data input.....

SAD but Pandoras box last energy was the best 1 HOPE/FAITH.
Be well

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join