It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you heard about Earths planetary quarantine soon to be lifted, please share (ANYTHING) about it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

I agree, hey I wear one just like that....duh

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by saige45

Ooooohhh, now I get it. Good Old GFL, I hope they is ferr reals!

It may involve more who didnt know it as a quarantine lift on this sphere so its kind of wild if its real..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling
reply to post by sirric

That shirt needs to be quarantined.

He blends in with his surroundings! Now he's a tree!

All kidding aside, much love to the Bashar

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Play nice JennaDarling

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
David Wilcock tells everything about the "earth quarantine" right here

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I see no mention of David Icke.

How can I take this subject seriously

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by snowman9364

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb17c519abe1.gif[/atsimg]
Thank you for the data you have shared, and I reccommend anyone interested take a cautious look. Cautious look because info of this nature is so outta box it can be real even if it seems to far fetched.. Again thank you 1 shall take a good read

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hi,

I just thought i would add the information i have found on this. As always you are free to believe or disbelieve as you wish.

From what i can gather the full quarantine has been in place for a fair number of years now 15-20 or so. Its purpose was to give humanity the space it needed so that individuals could decide their own fates without the direct interaction with non-humans. The reason being that direct interaction with the Greys, while still obeying the Law of Free-Will, had caused significant emotional harm to some of their contacts. The contacts were either:

A: Unable to process their experiences as they had no frame of reference outside their dominant culture (demons/angels etc.). It gave rise to massive mistakes in interpretation which could not be corrected because again, the Law of Free Will prevents any action upon an individual that is against the beliefs of the individual. You are free to believe whatever you wish and that will be honoured by any visiting culture. Many of the 'contacts' were ostracised and victimised by their culture as no one believed them despite them being certain of their experiences. There were also involved factions within humanity that sort to delay or prevent wide scale acceptance and so mimicked these contacts in order to further their own agenda.

B: With a few individuals their interaction pierced the veil of forgetfulness which allows non-humans to interact safely (i.e. not violating the Law of Free Will) with the indigenous cultures. Those individuals then began to both integrate and access information/abilities which the indigenous cultures do not want, are not ready for or simply cannot comprehend. As this integration happened at the normal starting point in human lifetimes (puberty mostly) the individuals were not ready to use any abilities with wisdom. It would be the equivalent of having a god/ess walking amongst the masses with the emotional maturity of a pubescent teenager as well as all their hormonal chaos. As such these individuals were 'temporarily' crippled spiritually (an extension of the permission to place the 'veil' upon them so it still obeyed Free Will) in order to protect themselves and others causing extreme emotional distress which could not be remedied without violating the Law of Free Will for Humanity.

As to when it will be lifted...well some people are finding the walls coming down and more direct interaction is now possible. It tends to start with increased contact through altered states of consciousness...dreams, meditation etc. The level of interaction is completely under the control of the 'contactee'. Those who do not wish contact will not have contact.

Personally I am finding things a little easier, which is a frikkin godsend I can tell you.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
related ATS thread for more data.. from member Gab1159

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks Gab1159

edit on 8/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric

I agree, hey I wear one just like that....duh

That gun on that Squirrel, is the Redeemer from Unreal Tournament no?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have heard that the quarantine has been considered a failure. The Voyager Probes about to leave the solar system are considered a worst case scenario. Eradication has been declared.

We saw the first mostly test stages of this with what you call Comet Shoemaker–Levy that we guided into Jupiter as a final warning in response to plans for the Galileo Spacecraft

You can see the re-sterilization of Jupiter's Upper-Atmosphere here which though unknown to you was in fact another cometary collision. Expect to see more of the same

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I liked that "Modulators" could move it or whatever

I did read up on this subject a while ago and they were saying it was gonna be lifted and we would see more ufo's and energy grids would align.etc but it is much like many things in the conspiracy realm really, it's un-checkable as this is an invisible barrier's and invisible energy lines/fields.
So you decide what to believe I guess!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
I have heard that the quarantine has been considered a failure. The Voyager Probes about to leave the solar system are considered a worst case scenario. Eradication has been declared.

We saw the first mostly test stages of this with what you call Comet Shoemaker–Levy that we guided into Jupiter as a final warning in response to plans for the Galileo Spacecraft

You can see the re-sterilization of Jupiter's Upper-Atmosphere here which though unknown to you was in fact another cometary collision. Expect to see more of the same

This just in from Mars...

go.webassistant.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kayA1

WOW! kayA1, thanks. NOt too long ago there were some interactions where the will was asked to be submitted somewhat be me and it felt not correct so 1 didnt. BUt with how you laid out what you have shared it kind of makes me think about that encounter. The intents seemd positive but there still felt like some ignorance was existing so IGNORANCE WAS DENIED LOL ATS.... Anyway with this free will and contact I feel its true. I do Pleiadian or what ever they are REALLY KNOWN AS meditations sometimes where I allow my spirit to ummm be receptive but it doesnt seem like im forced to acknowledge their presence. Its like every now and then I will concentrate on that star system and send vibes. Also speaking of the Pleiadians and other GROUPS it was mentioned that there is support for Earth inhabitants -humans- but the support cannot interfere w/o enough human vibrations emissions sent to them requesting their help. this was last year I believe I read this around the times I took place in the Pleiadians contact thread on ATS. LIGHTWORKERS I BELIEVE.

Thank you again for your data my friend and take care..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Galactic federation of light???

Sooooo gay!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Galactic federation of light???

Sooooo gay!

Yeah..: I propose they rename it "Europe":

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Deep and 1 thanks you for sharing. So Earth violated in a sense with sending the V1 and 2 crafts out there is this what yuor getting at somewhat. And CSL( was a warning or actual interaction for Jupiter

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

on 2nd thought

it always has been a question of snarky attitude with you earthlings, hasn't it

edit on 8/18/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by snowman9364

Ugh, I don't trust that guy, David Wilcox. Although some good info is released by him, I dunno. He talks about full ET disclosure, which didn't happen when he said it would, he's definitely out to sell himself (books, media, etc) and what disturbs me the most, when Obama was running for Prez he wrote that Obama was a being of light, which clearly he isn't and never has been. The only candidate running for Prez who qualifies for a light being is Ron Paul (who was running against Obama)! That's it. No one else even comes close.

edit on 18-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

what is wrong with europe?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join