It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the REAL Looters: "Merkel and Sarkozy Want £13 billion a year from UK taxpayers to save Euro

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It might be a very simplistic approach but seeing as the UK doesnt have the Euro, I dont see why the UK should pay to keep the Euro steady.

Surely its in other Euro countries best interests to prevent a collapse, they should pay.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by Lynda101
reply to post by JennaDarling

I suspect the one person who wants out far more than anyone has expressed on this thread so far is actually Mrs Merkel herself. If she could extract the German economy from the rest of Europe she would be very pleased.

You're making the fact that some Brits want to leave Europe very personal, which it isn't.

The fact is that with keeping that £40 million per day or £14.6 Billion per year here, we would be able to regenerate our run down areas, invest in new business and technology and stop our borders being abused by illegal immigration.

The effect of some EU policies on things like farming etc and even down to the ludicrous mountain of red tape and regulation hasn't benefitted this country. We have been hampered by Eurocrats, sitting at their desks qualifying their existence with items such as health and safety, whereby our kids are barely allowed to play in the playground today.

With that investment and British ingenuity even Germany will be queuing up to trade with us. Like Germany we have done this act before and will succeed againl.

I never said trade would stop, I just said it would get more expensive to trade with EEA members if you are outside the EEA.

edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

Without paying billions each year to private banksters for the loans, and without paying billions each year to the EU, we'll be ok.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
It might be a very simplistic approach but seeing as the UK doesnt have the Euro, I dont see why the UK should pay to keep the Euro steady.

Surely its in other Euro countries best interests to prevent a collapse, they should pay.

That would be the logical way of thinking, but that's not the plan. The plan is to get all the money from the people so as to then keep them under the iron grip of control because they depend on the government for everything.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by wcitizen

This how the elite in power enslave nations around them with debt, so while the EU were able to do that to those under their wing, now that their banskters are in trouble they most sell their own citizens to France and Germany in order for their own elites to keep thriving, guess what they will do it, for greed they will sell their own citizens.

Yes. Their own citizens, to them are only cattle to be used and abused as desired.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Yea we will take it, but only because we have too.

The EU could make life very hard for us if we don't do what they want. They hate us and know they have the power to bully us.

But we need the EU, the economies are intertwined, and if we pulled out we would lose vital trading partners so we have to stay.

Plus the only parties that will leave the EU, are the far right parties and who will vote for them even if they wanted too?

Wow, trading seems to be the ony consideration for many. Imo we will gain more than we lose in so many ways.

There are many more things than trade to consider.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

The EU could make life very hard for us if we don't do what they want. They hate us and know they have the power to bully us.

But we need the EU, the economies are intertwined, and if we pulled out we would lose vital trading partners so we have to stay.

Plus the only parties that will leave the EU, are the far right parties and who will vote for them even if they wanted too?

Wow, trading seems to be the ony consideration for many. Imo we will gain more than we lose in so many ways.

You can explain that to the people who will lose their jobs when small businesses cannot compete with internal EEA trade, as their customers will now have their alternative suppliers be cheaper than those outside the EEA.

They will still need to CE certify their products for exporting to the EEA, those costs do not disappear.

Perhaps you can tell them to have a sing-song around a camp fire eating marshmallows or something.

Until the entire concept of ownership and currency becomes obselete, they will need those jobs.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You can explain that to the people who will lose their jobs when small businesses cannot compete with internal EEA trade, as their customers will now have their alternative suppliers be cheaper than those outside the EEA.

They will still need to CE certify their products for exporting to the EEA, those costs do not disappear.

Perhaps you can tell them to have a sing-song around a camp fire eating marshmallows or something.

Until the entire concept of ownership and currency becomes obselete, they will need those jobs.

And you can explain that to those who will be reduced to perpetual slavery.

There are no easy choices right now. Either way is going to involve some suffering. Without the greedy parasites at the top flushing money away from the people into the pockets of a few, without wars, with a minimal government, there would be enough for all. I choose to suffer for freedom with a view to creating a different society. I don't choose to suffer slavery with no prospect of a way out.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

And you can explain that to those who will be reduced to perpetual slavery.

There are no easy choices right now. Either way is going to involve some suffering. Without the greedy parasites at the top flushing money away from the people into the pockets of a few, without wars, with a minimal government, there would be enough for all. I choose to suffer for freedom with a view to creating a different society. I don't choose to suffer slavery with no prospect of a way out.

Slavery? You will still be enslaved under the British empire, lol.

Being out of Europe doesn't remove your dependance on the state, the company you work for, and the banks you get your credit/debit card from and your morgage, the oil companies you get oil to fuel your lawnmower, car, public transport etc.

Leaving europe will set you free? That's a new one.

Considering your ruler, the Queen is knee deep in Europe, quit fooling yourself that you are gona leave it, it's just not going to happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

They're both looters. Please don't try to distract the evils of one party with that of another. Evil is evil.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rob37n
This is only a proposal at the moment, but if it looks like becoming law then the point has been reached at which the UK should withdraw from the EU. There is no way that the UK which is the financial powerhouse of Europe should be paying for the failure of the EuroZone. It is beyond comprehension how the UK is expected to bail out the failing Euro when we're not a part of it, in fact we declined to join for exactly the kind of problems faced at the moment, yet are still bailing them out of their problem! It's sheer madness, and the insanity has to be brought to an end.

European membership is stifling the UK economy, it's bringing more and more insane legislation to bear on our economy which is stretched to near breaking point as it is.

It's time to withdraw from Europe and concentrate on our own problems, put back in place our border controls, and make Britain Great again!

Hear Hear!!! I'm with you 100% on this one!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
PROOF thier globalization,t he very same system being advertised since early 90's, semared all over commercials on tv.....dosnt work. you know that $13 euro bailout..thier pocketing some of it...its impossible to track everything in that amount. Their keeping a good chunk of change for themselves...thats theft* Well, its theft anywhichway you look at it.
The day/time that money is more important than humanity, like now, means we have lost our humanity. greed and money

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint

Originally posted by Doublemint

best way to fix your problems is to sell everything you own.

I dont own anything, no house, no car.. blah blah.. sure I wear clothes, want them, i dont think theyll fit.

no I don't want them. now get your government to do the same and you have a win win situation.

I would absolutely love to live in a society like Star Trek , hell yeah lol

You won't get me standing in the way lol

lol I bet you subscribe to "The Venus(Lucifer) Project", don't you? lol you do realise what you are talking about is a type 1 civilization, the globalists plan for a one world government, the new age(with the one world religion based off of the "Mystery Religions", which later started the theosophy agenda) , THE NWO!?!?!?!?

"The Venus Project" and the type of society you are talking about is nothing more then the El-ites recycled plan meant to suck all the non-conformists/Fringe elements of society/"The Conspiracy Theorists" etc back in to their way of thinking, so that when the times right we will accept it.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen

We know exactly how it feels we have been enslave in the US for decades and getting worst, globalization is nothing but that, enslaving nations to debt and then saving them with more debt, but while the elite on the top thrive the citizens decay.

The is the future that Merkel and Sarkozy wants, but this time they want to be the puppet masters, still I wonder where the money will come for the bailouts

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If you control the world, money has no value, except one thing, control.

Why would they want the money for themselves, when it is just a tool to control?

I have yet to get a decent answer to that question about why they would want the money, after all, they control the printers and the value of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Charles De Gaul kept the Brits out of the EU for as long as he could because he knew the Brits would work away at the EU trying to make it in the UK's image, he need'nt have worried, looks like the Brits failed,perhaps if the Brits had not failed...........

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
reply to post by Freeborn

Charles De Gaul kept the Brits out of the EU for as long as he could because he knew the Brits would work away at the EU trying to make it in the UK's image, he need'nt have worried, looks like the Brits failed,perhaps if the Brits had not failed...........

But the brits havnt failed, the entire monarch and their family in other eu countries, netherlands, denmark, sweden etc, are all deep in it.

Who do you think heads the Bilderbergs? the queen of the Netherlands.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

In order for money to have value it has to be backed by something, here in the US our dollar is pinned to oil, because we produce oil.

If it wasn't for that we would have lost the dollar a long time ago.

That is why countries still even with the US losing their triple A and with such an amazing debt still buy our bonds and even those are taking a hit. It is because the oil.

Germany and France wants control of countries they want to be the major players, debt is the way to do that, but they have to have money to do that, for what I know France is the one now appointed by the US to lead the IMF it is media the IMF that loans are done to help countries in need with bailouts.

France and Germany hold needed votes for that.

But US is the one that provides most of the fund for the loans, so I am still wondering what is going on behind the scenes what is hidden that we are not been able to see, who truly will be owning nations here.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

But no no no, the central banks are owned by a bank cartel of familes, at least that's what is published on ATS non stop.

They control the money printing presses, they control the interest rates, in effect, they control the currency of control.

So, they have control, why do THEY need to keep currency for themselves when it is a tool for control via debt?

So basically, that is fud spread on ATS?

"Germany and France wants control of countries they want to be the major players"

Well we can say the same about the UN security council and the VETO.

That is there for America and Britian and the rest to havae CONTROL of countries they want to be the major players.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Yes that is truth, it is a group of elite families that control the central banks, but right now the central banks are in trouble, they help prop the Euro and the making of the EU, that is why the markets in the EU are failing, that is why the central banks and the markets were waiting for the Franco-German meeting waiting for a bailout or compromise of some kind.

But that is not what happen, so in how much trouble the central banks are really.

During the last market crash thanks to the US many banks in the EU were in deep trouble, trillions of US dollars were funneled to the EU without the tax payers really knowing what was going on.

The US funds the IMF that is how loans are done to countries, the last loan to Greece under the IMF was mostly funded by the US tax payers with 17.09%, Japan 6.12%, Germany 5.98%, France 4.94% and the UK 4.94%

www.gop.gov...

See what I mean, then if the central banks are in trouble and that is why Germany and France will be able to manipulate them they still need the US for funds.

I need an expert here to help with.

edit on 18-8-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yes and yes, is about countrol, how can I forget but who really will be in control, Germany and France? or the country that provides must of the funds for the debt.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join