Meet the REAL Looters: "Merkel and Sarkozy Want £13 billion a year from UK taxpayers to save Euro

page: 1
27
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...



France and Germany yesterday demanded a £13billion-a-year tax raid on Britain to bail out the euro.
But a leading think-tank branded the plans ‘economic suicide’ for the UK.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy said they wanted to slap a financial transactions tax on all 27 countries in the European Union – in order to prop up the 17 nations in the single currency.


Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...



How in-your-face does it have to get before the Brits wake up to what's going on here?????????

Here's my a challenge to ALL those who were so outraged by the recent riots and looting in UK.

WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE NOW?

Will you be spewing hatred at these criminals? Will you be demanding they be beatn, improsoned, castigated, thrwon out of their homes?

Will you be asking for water hoses and tear gas to be thrown at them?

No - something tells me you'll say nothing and do nothing, and continue swallowing the garbage spewed out by the gutter press about 'our terrible youth'.

THIS, this is what makes me totally outraged. They see the taxpayers as an endless pot to be pillaged at will.
It is total INSANITY and totally CRIMINAL.

The recent riots were a p... in the pot compared to this massive, insane LOOTING of the people of the world.





edit on 18-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is only a proposal at the moment, but if it looks like becoming law then the point has been reached at which the UK should withdraw from the EU. There is no way that the UK which is the financial powerhouse of Europe should be paying for the failure of the EuroZone. It is beyond comprehension how the UK is expected to bail out the failing Euro when we're not a part of it, in fact we declined to join for exactly the kind of problems faced at the moment, yet are still bailing them out of their problem! It's sheer madness, and the insanity has to be brought to an end.

European membership is stifling the UK economy, it's bringing more and more insane legislation to bear on our economy which is stretched to near breaking point as it is.

It's time to withdraw from Europe and concentrate on our own problems, put back in place our border controls, and make Britain Great again!



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
www.dailymail.co.uk...



France and Germany yesterday demanded a £13billion-a-year tax raid on Britain to bail out the euro.
But a leading think-tank branded the plans ‘economic suicide’ for the UK.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy said they wanted to slap a financial transactions tax on all 27 countries in the European Union – in order to prop up the 17 nations in the single currency.


Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...



How in-your-face does it have to get before the Brits wake up to what's going on here?????????

Here's my a challenge to ALL those who were so outraged by the recent riots and looting in UK.

WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE NOW?

Will you be spewing hatred at these criminals? Will you be demanding they be beatn, improsoned, castigated, thrwon out of their homes?

Will you be asking for water hoses and tear gas to be thrown at them?

No - something tells me you'll say nothing and do nothing, and continue swallowing the garbage spewed out by the gutter press about 'our terrible youth'.

THIS, this is what makes me totally outraged. They see the taxpayers as an endless pot to be pillaged at will.
It is total INSANITY and totally CRIMINAL.

The recent riots were a p... in the pot compared to this massive, insane LOOTING of the people of the world.





edit on 18-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



It's a joke, mate. This is just the tip of the Ice Berg as well lol. The UK, I believe, spends around £120 Billion a year on the privilege of being part of the EU, which of course goes to the European Central Bank.
edit on 18-8-2011 by TheUnusualSuspect because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Go ahead, leave Europe AND the EEA (don't forget the EEA). Lets see those small businesses shut down fast and unemployment rocket even higher.

I DOUBLE DARE ya.

Go on.
edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


A bit unlike the riots, in fact totally unlike the riots. The losers who rioted in the UK did not ask the shop owner if they could loot his store. Merkel is asking for money. If she does not get it, I doubt that German troops are going to storm the Bank of England.

This is a smart thing that Merkel is doing. The EU is unsustainable for a number of reasons. They are putting out the numbers that it will cost to maintain it and will see where folks, like the UK sit. If the UK says no, then they have another government who, aparently like Germany and France who either don't have the resources nor the political will to salvage the EU. Once they get critical mass and it can be proven that there is insufficient political and financial resources to save the EU then they need to figure out what the steps need to be taken to unwind it. Their call for a superstate the other day is the same thing. The Greeks and others will never give up their sovergnity to join a political union with the political infrastructure they described the other day and Merkel knows that. They floated the idea so that it would be shot down.

I doubt that she even wants the cash. She has to publically ask for it so that the refusal is on record, but does not really want it. Germany is sick and tired of being one of the nations that prop up Greece, Spain, Italy and Portugal. Its quite clear that Merkel wants if not an elimination of the Euro than a two tier model.
edit on 18-8-2011 by dolphinfan because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Go ahead, leave Europe AND the EEA (don't forget the EEA). Lets see those small businesses shut down fast and unemployment rocket even higher.

I DOUBLE DARE ya.

Go on.
edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)



Huh...gerry's.....



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Go ahead, leave Europe AND the EEA (don't forget the EEA). Lets see those small businesses shut down fast and unemployment rocket even higher.

I DOUBLE DARE ya.

Go on.
edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)



Huh...gerry's.....


Huh?

I'm not arguing with you, I just want you to leave already.. Seriously..

Pony up some balls and do it.

Let's see what happens.

I am very happy to sit back with popcorn and watch the show.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I suspect Cameron and Osbourne have already agreed to this and not matter what we say/do/think or feel he'll do whatever Merkel or Sarkozy tell him to.

What a sorry state of affairs.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Here is an idea, go make your own party of the people on the street.

The Pirate Party can do it, why cant you?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Go ahead, leave Europe AND the EEA (don't forget the EEA). Lets see those small businesses shut down fast and unemployment rocket even higher.

I DOUBLE DARE ya.

Go on.
edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)



Huh...gerry's.....




Huh?

I'm not arguing with you, I just want you to leave already.. Seriously..

Pony up some balls and do it.

Let's see what happens.

I am very happy to sit back with popcorn and watch the show.




lol whatever.....Huh...
edit on 18-8-2011 by TheUnusualSuspect because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Go ahead, leave Europe AND the EEA (don't forget the EEA). Lets see those small businesses shut down fast and unemployment rocket even higher.

I DOUBLE DARE ya.

Go on.
edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)



Huh...gerry's.....




Huh?

I'm not arguing with you, I just want you to leave already.. Seriously..

Pony up some balls and do it.

Let's see what happens.

I am very happy to sit back with popcorn and watch the show.




lol whatever.....Huh...
edit on 18-8-2011 by TheUnusualSuspect because: (no reason given)


Thought so, no balls.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Go ahead, leave Europe AND the EEA (don't forget the EEA). Lets see those small businesses shut down fast and unemployment rocket even higher.

I DOUBLE DARE ya.

Go on.
edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)



Huh...gerry's.....




Huh?

I'm not arguing with you, I just want you to leave already.. Seriously..

Pony up some balls and do it.

Let's see what happens.

I am very happy to sit back with popcorn and watch the show.




lol whatever.....Huh...
edit on 18-8-2011 by TheUnusualSuspect because: (no reason given)


Thought so, no balls.



What? what are you even talking about? lol typical of your lot....EU sympathizers lol.
edit on 18-8-2011 by TheUnusualSuspect because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Go ahead, leave Europe AND the EEA (don't forget the EEA). Lets see those small businesses shut down fast and unemployment rocket even higher.

I DOUBLE DARE ya.

Go on.
edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)



Huh...gerry's.....




Huh?

I'm not arguing with you, I just want you to leave already.. Seriously..

Pony up some balls and do it.

Let's see what happens.

I am very happy to sit back with popcorn and watch the show.




lol whatever.....Huh...
edit on 18-8-2011 by TheUnusualSuspect because: (no reason given)


Thought so, no balls.



What? what are you even talking about? lol typical of your lot


Well YOU are the one yelling DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

and wanting to leave Europe (that also includes the EEA, the ESA, and all the funding for public buildings, and all the grants, and the Galelio GPS system in a year from now, all that freedom of movement, all that freedom of trade).

So LEAVE.

Seriously.

Just leave COMPLETELY, go build a brick wall with razor fencing around your country, go be a patsy for America, You will need them.

No need to go to the level of crying "you lot" ie., Nazis right? Britain has its own fair share of Nazis, BNP, EDL etc. So you can stop right there with that line.
edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)


+3 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


God your comments are getting old now, i think i will get slammed for saying this but please go back to the kitchen. Or the room with the washing machine, just go somewhere others dont have to listen to your stupid opinions.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling





that's right, if you don't like Europe, well you can just giiit out

Jenna... darling, nothing like programmed responses to take the heat of thinking for yourself

you are a mind controlled drone, so we are not allowed to criticize? go back to sleep
edit on 18-8-2011 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-8-2011 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rob37n
This is only a proposal at the moment, but if it looks like becoming law then the point has been reached at which the UK should withdraw from the EU. There is no way that the UK which is the financial powerhouse of Europe should be paying for the failure of the EuroZone. It is beyond comprehension how the UK is expected to bail out the failing Euro when we're not a part of it, in fact we declined to join for exactly the kind of problems faced at the moment, yet are still bailing them out of their problem! It's sheer madness, and the insanity has to be brought to an end.

European membership is stifling the UK economy, it's bringing more and more insane legislation to bear on our economy which is stretched to near breaking point as it is.

It's time to withdraw from Europe and concentrate on our own problems, put back in place our border controls, and make Britain Great again!


Where's the outrage? Why aren't people up in arms? This is LOOTING.

The leaders are CRIMINALS.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


Newflash - Europe is broke. Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal will always be broke. They are also never really going to institute the types of programs to curb their public spending. The ESA is essentially the German and French space agency. The EEA is fine, but Northern Europe is lucky that the Greeks and Spaniards have little motivation or all the EEA would be is a vehicle to suck jobs out of the north to the south the same way NAFTA sucked jobs out of the US to Mexico.

The prospect of pulling out a passport to travel is a small inconvience as is the issue with respect to national currencies. It is a small price to pay to not pay into the extortion racket that has become the EU.

The Greeks are sitting in their tavernas sipping their ouzo and laughing at the entire affair.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadpoolPete

Originally posted by JennaDarling





that's right, if you don't like Europe, well you can just giiit out

Jenna... darling, nothing like programmed responses to take the heat of thinking for yourself

you are a mind controlled drone, so we are not allowed to criticize? go back to sleep
edit on 18-8-2011 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-8-2011 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)


The majrotiy of people want out...I would be only to happy to get out. The EC is just another plan of the NWO.

If you can't see that, the programming has worked well on you.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


Newflash - Europe is broke. Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal will always be broke. They are also never really going to institute the types of programs to curb their public spending. The ESA is essentially the German and French space agency. The EEA is fine, but Northern Europe is lucky that the Greeks and Spaniards have little motivation or all the EEA would be is a vehicle to suck jobs out of the north to the south the same way NAFTA sucked jobs out of the US to Mexico.

The prospect of pulling out a passport to travel is a small inconvience as is the issue with respect to national currencies. It is a small price to pay to not pay into the extortion racket that has become the EU.

The Greeks are sitting in their tavernas sipping their ouzo and laughing at the entire affair.


It's just another stinking strategy to take all the money from the people. People with no money depend on the gubberment for food and shelter....THUS they have total control of the people.

Time to wake up.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Go ahead, leave Europe AND the EEA (don't forget the EEA). Lets see those small businesses shut down fast and unemployment rocket even higher.

I DOUBLE DARE ya.

Go on.
edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)


Wake up and smell the roses.

EU is a criminal heist on the people of the EU.

It it was up to me we would have pulled out years ago.





top topics
 
27
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join