It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the REAL Looters: "Merkel and Sarkozy Want £13 billion a year from UK taxpayers to save Euro

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Yes I am well aware of those qutoes, I am sure most people who read this board area also aware of many of them.

I am not disputing that bankers are the scum of the earth, I infact agree that they are, and they want to control everything.

I am also aware they are involved in Europe and other regions, as is the Monarchies of Europe (Queen of England, Queen of the Netherlands - also big in the Bilderbergs etc).

However that does not change what I stated with regards to Europe.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by wcitizen

So, are you telling me that Norway and Switzerland will be each contributing £13 billion to the bailout? If so, please show me where I can find that information.
edit on 19-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

I am simply showing that Norway et all are deeply involved in Europe even though the general MISSconception is that they are not part of Europe.

You addressed your post to me and asked me to stop spreading incorrect information, when in fact I have never said Norway and Switzerland have no agreements with Europe. But they are not member states.

I am assuming from your answer that you are confirming that I am correct that neither Norway or Switzerland will be required to pay £13 billion in bail out.

I am aware that there will be penalties for leaving Europe. As I said earlier, the option of stying in EU is infinitely worse. The EU should be dismantled completely. If the people knew its real purpse, which is to reduce the people to poverty and serfdom and total dependence on a despotic banker controlled central government, they would ALL be out in the streets rioting.

Wake up, this is a much, much worse system of mass serfdom in the making, no matter what Common Purppose brainwashing says.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Well, until you are out on the streets rioting (and no London and Birmingham don't count), then you are wasting your time posting on a forum.

Go start an Event on Facebook to get peole to riot on the street.

Let's see what the British (Not Europe) government do to you.

Infact, how about I link all the requests to riot posts on ATS to the Met police of London?

I am sure ATS would get a little call

edit on 19-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Yes I am well aware of those qutoes, I am sure most people who read this board area also aware of many of them.

I am not disputing that bankers are the scum of the earth, I infact agree that they are, and they want to control everything.

I am also aware they are involved in Europe and other regions, as is the Monarchies of Europe (Queen of England, Queen of the Netherlands - also big in the Bilderbergs etc).

However that does not change what I stated with regards to Europe.

If UK pulls out of Europe, I believe Europe will collapse. If any of the major countries pulls out, Europe is finished. That is something worth suffering for.

Agreed, it doesn't deal with the banksters, but it would put a huge spoke in the wheels of their demonic plans for Europe.

Withdrawing the right to issue currency from the Bank of England would take the credit out of their hands. We could then issue our own credit at 0% interest.

The other option is guaranteed perpetual slavery of a kind we can't even imagine right now.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Well, until you are out on the streets rioting (and no London and Birmingham don't count), then you are wasting your time posting on a forum.

Go start an Event on Facebook to get peole to riot on the street.

Let's see what the British (Not Europe) government do to you.

Infact, how about I link all the requests to riot posts on ATS to the Met police of London?

I am sure ATS would get a little call

Sarcasm not welcome. Misconstrue what I've said, why don't you.....or perhaps you don't understand the word 'IF' - have a look, it's there in the sentence you are using your sarcasm to misrepresent.

You think I don't know what the Govermnet is about?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Also somethign that will not happen.

But inciting riots on ATS will land you in problems if the Met get a wiff off it.

How about we test that theory? I am game, are you?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

Ok, so what your saying is that because i have never worked with or along side the police my opinions are wrong, it was a peaceful demonstration at the start, if someone with high rank would have come outside and talked to the leaders of the demonstration instead of turning a blind eye, things may have been different, you can not say they wouldn't because we will never know now. The man who got shot was involved in gangster games carrying guns around, i have no time for him at all, but the gun was in a sock it was not on show and a trigger happy police officer shot him dead, then they made lies up trying to cover up what had happened, its this sort of behaviour that leaves me feeling unsure about police being given more powers, you said you have been in the police, if it was recently what percentage of the people you worked along side made you feel they were or they would over use's the powers they have over normal civilians, be truthful.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

All sounds a bit childish to me, surely your energy would be better spent debating the economic systems in an adult manner rather than conjuring up crackpot schemes to test the policing strategies of the UK?

That’s my opinion for what its worth JennaDarling

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

But inciting riots on ATS will land you in problems if the Met get a wiff off it.

You want to incite riots on ATS, go ahead. Your points are becoming ridiculous. If enough people were aware of the truth, they would riot. But they're not....yet. You just have to look at the outrage at the recent riots compared to the passive acceptance of being given billions of illegal debt to pay. Hardly a peep.

Rioting is not the best solution anyway, imo. Massive civil disobedience, imo, is the most effective solution. BUT any effective action needs an aware public, and of course the MSM has done a great job in decimating that.

It's at a grassroots level that people need to share information and make others aware. People will become more receptive as the boot of facism is felt by more and more people.

The outlook isn't good, but I will never stop trying to make people aware of what is really going on.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

You want to incite riots on ATS, go ahead. Your points are becoming ridiculous. If enough people were aware of the truth, they would riot. But they're not....yet. You just have to look at the outrage at the recent riots compared to the passive acceptance of being given billions of illegal debt to pay. Hardly a peep.

Rioting is not the best solution anyway, imo. Massive civil disobedience, imo, is the most effective solution. BUT any effective action needs an aware public, and of course the MSM has done a great job in decimating that.

It's at a grassroots level that people need to share information and make others aware. People will become more receptive as the boot of facism is felt by more and more people.

The outlook isn't good, but I will never stop trying to make people aware of what is really going on.

I am all for spreading awareness, but I see a lot of Missconceptions and FUD on ATS.

I want people to spread the full facts, not one sided or distorted or made up things as fact.

Rioting does not solve things, it just gives justication to the governmetn to do what they want.

The most power a person has over anybody, is having nothing to do with them, you can see that in daily life, when somebody is being an idiot, aruging, just walk away, instead of getting into an arugment which they want., Europe has the same power, they simply have nothing to do with a country, countries fear being outside looking in.

However, my reference to the Met was more send them an anonymous mail highlighting ATS as a source of malcontent against the UK and possibility of inciting riots lol. They would be monitoring it and given that ATS is a LLC company in America (Limited liability as in the UK), they would get a call and also has to follow laws as company entities do.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

JD

The only way Europe possibly might survive as a 'unified' trading block is either one or all ofthe following..

A 'Dual' Euro currency.... two tiers to allow a certain flexibility between trading areas.(oops.i mean countries.)
A single unified language - english is sort of there but the French keep insisting on theirs as well... oh la la...
A standardisation of benefits across nations....(no more early retirement in Greece at 50 or France at 55)
A standardised military complex / armed service.

I could go on but REALLY is there any point ??

Do you honestly and genuinely think that these ''unifiying'' suggestions will happen.......hhhmmm probably not !!

What we will have in our lifetime is a load of OVER paid beaurecrat's spending money like it's water and taking the FULL benefits themelves in salaries, expenses and generally a nice life try to create a non starter........

Your Mrs Merkel knows this BUT she is being carried along on the wave of false optomism and 'hope' when in reality we should all ''re-boot' and start again.........

I does annoy me that some Southern European countries seem happy to carry on and accept that they are Correct....Greeks hardly pay taxes, avoid every responsibility that others take on board and then they complain when asked for their fair dues !!! it's pathetic....

The Euro and Monetary Union is an idea floated by a certain bloke in the late 30's and 40's and that was fortuynately Stopped ..thank god....!!

The modern day Euro politicains want the same thing BUT it will never happen in our lifetime UNLESS they all stop sucking on the Teat that is their good living currently....

PS - I to approve of the Star Trek Ideology............. Question to you is how do we encourage China, India, Brasil etc etc to accept the same.............When the God of money is stopped then yes, there is a chance of a ''perfect world'' BUT again do you honestly see that happening ??

Regards

PDUK

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

JD

The only way Europe possibly might survive as a 'unified' trading block is either one or all ofthe following..

A 'Dual' Euro currency.... two tiers to allow a certain flexibility between trading areas.(oops.i mean countries.)
A single unified language - english is sort of there but the French keep insisting on theirs as well... oh la la...
A standardisation of benefits across nations....(no more early retirement in Greece at 50 or France at 55)
A standardised military complex / armed service.

I could go on but REALLY is there any point ??

Do you honestly and genuinely think that these ''unifiying'' suggestions will happen.......hhhmmm probably not !!

What we will have in our lifetime is a load of OVER paid beaurecrat's spending money like it's water and taking the FULL benefits themelves in salaries, expenses and generally a nice life try to create a non starter........

Your Mrs Merkel knows this BUT she is being carried along on the wave of false optomism and 'hope' when in reality we should all ''re-boot' and start again.........

I does annoy me that some Southern European countries seem happy to carry on and accept that they are Correct....Greeks hardly pay taxes, avoid every responsibility that others take on board and then they complain when asked for their fair dues !!! it's pathetic....

The Euro and Monetary Union is an idea floated by a certain bloke in the late 30's and 40's and that was fortuynately Stopped ..thank god....!!

The modern day Euro politicains want the same thing BUT it will never happen in our lifetime UNLESS they all stop sucking on the Teat that is their good living currently....

PS - I to approve of the Star Trek Ideology............. Question to you is how do we encourage China, India, Brasil etc etc to accept the same.............When the God of money is stopped then yes, there is a chance of a ''perfect world'' BUT again do you honestly see that happening ??

Regards

PDUK

As i stated previously, a hetrogenious region of different Language and culture is not a problem.

I have lived and worked all around europe, I love it, part of that appeal is different cultures and lanugages.

If it was all the same, it would be boring to be honest lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I know that I'll get slammed for pulling a religious angle into this... But it may add a missing piece..

Europe will rise to power to become the King of the North, but the UK will side with the Kings of the South (Egypt, Israel, USA, Canada etc).

The "powers" are just setting it up so that the UK formally makes the separation from Europe, what easier way than to start recommending unjust taxes which they know the UK won't accept.....it appears that the final "Kingdoms" are being set up...North and South.

Look at the the recent article concerning France/Germany getting closer.... the other European nations will then follow suit, forming the New "Roman Empire"...The King of the North..

Then the "South" will be taken out....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

You keep asking those who are not in favour of the EU to leave , however
we cannot as you know as well as we do , that we really have no say in the matter.
Our votes mean nothing , take the last election here in the UK the conservatives and lib dems
got into power yet it didnt represent the scottish vote .
A whole country voted against them and they still got power!.

What are we supposed to do , the government is being asked to bail out the EU
and we will just get told we are paying for it , just like the banking bail outs.

Using the riots which just happened as an example , our government now knows that IF it did happen
and we were to resort to civil disobedience and riots , our government are screwed.
Instead of going for each other and going against the government , westminster would be a pile of rubble
as well as holyrood. Our government should have fear running through them right now .
However they dont because the general populace doesnt know jack.

If we educted them then maybe we would get a better response from the common man and woman,
and make them realise we are being fooled AGAIN!

oh and isnt tony blair the dude in charge of the EU right now , typical a war criminal gets all the money !

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Because technically it was by the people's consent. You get what you vote for.

The western world is like a young girl who doesn't know the difference between rape and consent and should probably consider the convent for a few years to go think about herself and the poor life choices that led her to this point. At least She's starting to become a proper thinking girl and telling the fat oafs to get the hell away. Se should probably consider kicking him in the groin and a few knock out blows. Get herself a real man like Ron Paul, I don't know.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

edit on 18-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

How do you mean " by the people's consent"...?

Only the countries which politicians in government did not agree from the beginning to the end and got the support of the people with their decision escaped the EU.

The rest of the countries got shoved the EU agreement and the euro down their necks. No matter what protest or outcome of referendum. The decision was made by politicians and business men who attent the Bilderberg conference.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect

Go ahead, leave Europe AND the EEA (don't forget the EEA). Lets see those small businesses shut down fast and unemployment rocket even higher.

I DOUBLE DARE ya.

Go on.
edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

Huh...gerry's.....

Huh?

I'm not arguing with you, I just want you to leave already.. Seriously..

Pony up some balls and do it.

Let's see what happens.

I am very happy to sit back with popcorn and watch the show.

lol whatever.....Huh...
edit on 18-8-2011 by TheUnusualSuspect because: (no reason given)

Thought so, no balls.

What? what are you even talking about? lol typical of your lot

Well YOU are the one yelling DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

and wanting to leave Europe (that also includes the EEA, the ESA, and all the funding for public buildings, and all the grants, and the Galelio GPS system in a year from now, all that freedom of movement, all that freedom of trade).

So LEAVE.

Seriously.

Just leave COMPLETELY, go build a brick wall with razor fencing around your country, go be a patsy for America, You will need them.

No need to go to the level of crying "you lot" ie., Nazis right? Britain has its own fair share of Nazis, BNP, EDL etc. So you can stop right there with that line.
edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

EDL are not NAZIS!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

Wrong, my friend "speculators dictate the prices of oil by betting on futures, and also the value of the dollar on daily bases drives the oils prices".

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is quite a joke. I don't know if this is correct, but I heard somewhere that if we refused to bail them out and let Greece become bankrupt it would affect the UK more than if we had just bailed them out.

I think I heard this several times on the news before the last time Greece was bailed out, economics isn't my forte though so I could well be wrong

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
And just recently I've been seeing evidence of sterling becoming something other than a 'to short against' currency. This will destroy it all over again. Lucky we still have our right to protest. At the minute anyway.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
So, if the rioters in the UK were fighting against scumbags like this, why don't they go and loot their homes instead of innocent shop keepers? Take the fight to those directly responsible.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join