It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

You really don't know a lot about evolution do you?

We could make an extremely long list of the areas of science this OP demonstrates a shocking lack of knowledge of. The failed idea is kept alive by the 'glue' of massive conspiracy and endless joy of cluelessness.

I just had a scary thought. I took astronomy at school, I have a telescope... oh my god, I'm part of The Powers That Be! Right, I want my own pub and a band of succubbi right now!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Yes I must be part of the powers that be too! Poor salary I must say...and benefits? They suck

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Maybe those prehistoric nuclear battles were fought between the ancient atlanteans and malevolent aliens who invaded earth long ago,which resulted in an extremely severe nuclear winter we call the last ice age...

those who happened to survive were infected with massive doses of radioactive fallout,giving birth to generations of mutated children we call neanderthals and cromagnons...

the evil aliens emerged the victors who won the war and they enslaved humanity from then onwards, eventually genetically altering those mutated offspring back into similar versions of modern humans who existed before those ancient atomic catastrophes were unleashed...

but they genetically recreated versions of us who were and still are being more easily manipulated, more willingly dominated,more easily led astray and during several attempts at correcting our nuclear transformations,the evil aliens recreated several races of modern humans,resulting in the different races upon the earth,perpetually trying to kill eachother off again and again...

those malevolent aliens are still here amongst us,below us underground and above us in the sky and they have posessed and controlled all our war mongering,genocide hungry world leaders ever since, throughout modern human history...
edit on 17-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Maybe the ancient nuclear battles (linked to a few posts back) were fought between the atlanteans and malevolent aliens who invaded earth long ago,which resulted in a nuclear winter we call the last ice age and the survivors were infected with massive doses of radioactive fallout and gave birth to mutated children we call neanderthals and cromagnons and the evil aliens emerged the victors who won the war and they enslaved humanity from then onwards and have posessed and controlled all our war mongering,genocide hungry world leaders throughout modern human history

Ah more streams of fantasme blocula?

Why no sign of this radiation in the ice cores? Sediments?

Oh you might want to look up what a Cro-Magnon actually is ....its not what you seem to think, lol

Oh a new twist 'evil aliens', are you abandoning your idea that it was evil elites and replacing it with evil aliens?

I applaud the improvement - from a fantasy point of view
edit on 17/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

No one can deny the possibility that what i wrote in my previous post might very well be true...

edit on 21-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Hanslune

No one can deny the possibility that what i wrote in my previous post might very well be true...

That's true, in the blocula universe the weirder the idea with the less plausibility the greater the possibility for it being real.

Keep up the good work

Oh don't forget those questions you keep dodging!
edit on 21/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Maybe those prehistoric nuclear battles were fought between the ancient atlanteans and malevolent aliens who invaded earth long ago,which resulted in an extremely severe nuclear winter we call the last ice age...

those who happened to survive were infected with massive doses of radioactive fallout,giving birth to generations of mutated children we call neanderthals and cromagnons...

the evil aliens emerged the victors who won the war and they enslaved humanity from then onwards, eventually genetically altering those mutated offspring back into similar versions of modern humans who existed before those ancient atomic catastrophes were unleashed...

but they genetically recreated versions of us who were and still are being more easily manipulated, more willingly dominated,more easily led astray and during several attempts at correcting our nuclear transformations,the evil aliens recreated several races of modern humans,resulting in the different races upon the earth,perpetually trying to kill eachother off again and again...

those malevolent aliens are still here amongst us,below us underground and above us in the sky and they have posessed and controlled all our war mongering,genocide hungry world leaders ever since, throughout modern human history...
edit on 17-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Riiiight..... so now it's 'Atlantis' as well now, is it? You do know that there's no actual evidence of Atlantis, other than in a book by Plato who was more than likely making an allegorical point? Oh wait, that means doing research, silly me!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I think blocula has a D & D type chart which he randomly rolls on for subjects and suspects

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I think blocula has a D & D type chart which he randomly rolls on for subjects and suspects

Oh, wait, I can do that... let's see now... Aha! The moon is not made of rock and it's not made of cheese! It is in fact made of reprocessed cat litter! Gasp! God has a giant kitty! Or Cthuthlu, or Nod, or whatever....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Oh, wait, I can do that... let's see now... Aha! The moon is not made of rock and it's not made of cheese! It is in fact made of reprocessed cat litter! Gasp! God has a giant kitty! Or Cthuthlu, or Nod, or whatever....

Roll two six sided die and look at the chart to see who to blame for to much sugar in our diets, over population and the decline of pajama sales

2. Gods
3. Demi-gods
4. Aliens
5. Atlanteans
6. The Powers That Be
7. Elites
8. Secret Societies
9. Advanced humans
10. Teleporting interdimensional beings
11. Natural disaster see chart 2.
12. Roll twice

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Wouldn't that kind of evidence show up in ice cores.

I mean the samples date back hundreds of thoudands of years.

The length of the record depends on the depth of the ice core and varies from a few years up to 800 kyr (800,000 years) for the EPICA core.

en.wikipedia.org...link

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Wouldn't that kind of evidence show up in ice cores.

I mean the samples date back hundreds of thoudands of years.

You don't understand- the very lack of evidence is itself evidence for blocula's theories, since there exists a massive coverup of all scientists, geologists, archaeologists, astronomers, biologists, politicians, and linguists. In fact, everyone who isn't a religious crackpot or rank amateur is in on it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Roll two six sided die and look at the chart to see who to blame for to much sugar in our diets, over population and the decline of pajama sales

The elites are already busy taking all the world's pajamas into their secret underground bunkers...!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead

The elites are already busy taking all the world's pajamas into their secret underground bunkers...!

Yah, das kommt mir komisch vor!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It makes me wonder about all sorts of things like what languages our ancient predecesors would've spoken or how many times the planet has been wiped clean. life as we know it is just that, life as we know it. i've always wanted to know just what we missed before us

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by staygreenforever
It makes me wonder about all sorts of things like what languages our ancient predecesors would've spoken or how many times the planet has been wiped clean. life as we know it is just that, life as we know it. i've always wanted to know just what we missed before us

Easy; study archaeology, sedimentology and linguistics of dead and extinct langauges

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

For the Egyptians, a large fiery circle symbolized the cosmos, and a serpent with a hawk's head represented the pole. When the latter was placed across the diameter of the circle, it symbolized the pole of the earth lying in the plane of the ecliptic.8 The Harris Magical Papyrus speaks of a cosmic upheaval of fire and water when 'the south becomes north, and the earth turns over'.
Polar flip. The bible also mentions where the sun stood still in the sky for days.

Hopi mythology speaks of the creation of four worlds, three of which were destroyed in succession. The first world was destroyed by fire and volcanoes. In the creation of the second world, land was put where water was, and water where the land was. When the time came for its destruction, the 'pole twins' left their posts at the north and south ends of the world's axis, where they were stationed to keep the earth properly rotating. The world teetered off balance, spun around crazily, then rolled over twice. Mountains plunged into seas, the land was inundated, and the earth froze into solid ice. Eventually the pole twins were ordered back to their stations at the poles. With a great shudder and a splintering of ice the planet began rotating again. As the ice melted, the world began to warm to life, and the third world was created. It was destroyed by waves higher than mountains which rolled in upon the land. Continents broke asunder and sank beneath the seas. The present (fourth) world will be destroyed by a poleshift and flooding, unless we change our nature sufficiently to prevent it.

This will or could happen again. Man has been ignorant, arrogant and lucky that this cycle hasnt hit yet. One thing for sure is we are in for one heck of a ride.

The Pawnee Indians of North America preserved memories of a remote time when the north and south polar stars 'changed places' or 'went to visit each other'.11 They believed that a similar cataclysm would happen at the end of the world, when there would be a great flood, the skies would move, and the stars would come to earth.12 The Eskimos of Greenland recalled a time when the earth tilted over and all people were drowned in the sea.13 The Andaman Islanders fear a repetition of a great natural disaster that occurred in the days of their remote ancestors when the world capsized.14
www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Polar flip. The bible also mentions where the sun stood still in the sky for days.

To clarify are you talking about a magnetic pole reversal or the physical flip of the entire planet? My comments below are for a physical flip.

This will or could happen again. Man has been ignorant, arrogant and lucky that this cycle hasnt hit yet. One thing for sure is we are in for one heck of a ride.

Well fortunately nature doesn't take it personally, here is a question for you to ponder, can we feel the earlth rotating at about 1670 km/per hour? Can you feel it? what about the people at the South Pole?

Oh have you ever done the math to determine the energy needed to 'flip' the earth - where will this come from?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If we get destroyed AGAIN, in 10,000 years from now the internet will be rediscovered and an internet site like this will be popular having people claim that 10,000 years ago we were living in caves and had no technology ever. Again.

Well at least that last part is partially correct. After a cataclysm, there will be some survivors and they will mainly consists of people who have lived in the wild like the natives, , mountain people, sheep herders, red necks etc. Very unlikely the scholarly or scientific people will survive considering their average age and health but not just that, their 'skills' will almost become useless in a survival scenario. We will have to move to caves, holes in the ground. We would be sparse.

These earth changes seemed to not have happened over night as some may suggest but over 1000's of years especially during the ice age, man would of been on the brink in many locations. History in the geological record also suggests that the earth was very hostile not too long ago with mega volcanoes that would darken the earth for years as well as mega earthquakes that shook it continually.

But here we are again.

edit on 22-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

But here we are again.

..but based on all available data we're not

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join