It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I dont think he is posting it for you. We all now you dont accept anything unless there is a link to it. So much for intelligent discussions. I dont think blo ever said any of this is fact. This is why he is here, to speculate with others.

This is a discussion board. Blo wants to discuss this with others that share the possibilities of intelligent humans prior to 8000 b.c We all know Han that you dont understand this.

If you dont like the topic there are others you can stroke your ego in. You dont see me on alien threads trolling there do you?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

I dont think he is posting it for you.

He is posting for lurkers and I point out to said lurkers the other side of the story

We all now you dont accept anything unless there is a link to it. So much for intelligent discussions. I dont think blo ever said any of this is fact. This is why he is here, to speculate with others.

So another vote for its all BS, glad you've seen reason....is he speculating? He says it could be true and state much of what he says is fact.....gosh

This is a discussion board. Blo wants to discuss this with others that share the possibilities of intelligent humans prior to 8000 b.c We all know Han that you dont understand this.

He doesn't discuss he spams, I know it very well Shadow Herder and we also know why you constantly follow me around desperately trying to find something of value to say, you still haven't? Please try harder in the future.

If you dont like the topic there are others you can stroke your ego in. You dont see me on alien threads trolling there do you?

Should I? I LOVE this topic Shadow Herder, but then you couldn't possibly understand why, now could you?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I dont think he is posting it for you. We all now you dont accept anything unless there is a link to it. So much for intelligent discussions. I dont think blo ever said any of this is fact. This is why he is here, to speculate with others.

But Blocula has no facts. Not one at all. All he has is a series of uniformly silly theories. And a need to be heard. I suspect that he can't hear the laughter.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This threads headline is a dire and impending warning for us all and for anyone to ridicule and ignore the incredible out of place,out of time artifacts that have been discovered all over the world,is a grave mistake and those amazing artifacts,that i linked to in my previous post,annihilate tptb's currently enforced belief structures and they shatter tptb's force fed versions of human history and thats why those bizarre artifacts are hushed up and suppressed out of the mainstreams limelight and replaced with something far more important for the majority of sheeple to focus their short attention spans upon,the mind numbing,talentless exploits of hollywood elites...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

This threads headline is a dire and impending warning for us all and for anyone to ridicule and ignore the incredible out of place,out of time artifacts that have been discovered all over the world,is a grave mistake and those amazing artifacts,that i linked to in my previous post,annihilate tptb's currently enforced belief structures and they shatter tptb's force fed versions of human history and thats why those bizarre artifacts are hushed up and suppressed out of the mainstreams limelight and replaced with something far more important for the majority of sheeple to focus their short attention spans upon,the mind numbing,talentless exploits of hollywood elites...

Right. So, no facts then?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Actually no blocula, as we have noted before this is simply something you've made up, it is demolished by the actual facts - which you deny exist.

So the evidence you've put up above....why do these TPTB allow it to be posted, books to written on them? Where is there world wide power?

Again you still seem to think the world consists solely of your American middle class....how totally bourgeoisie of you! lol

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Facts? Look at and read about the incredible out of place,out of time artifacts within the links below, because they completely shatter our currently enforced belief structures and they totally annihilate tptb's force fed versions of human history...

Forbidden Knowledge > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Evidence Of Advanced Ancient Technology > hallofthegods.org...

Mysterious Artifact Points Towards Highly Developed Civilization 400 Million Years Ago > reinep.wordpress.com...

edit on 30-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Facts? Look at and read about the incredible out of place,out of time artifacts within the links below, because they completely shatter our currently enforced belief structures and they totally annihilate tptb's force fed versions of human history...

Forbidden Knowledge > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Evidence Of Advanced Ancient Technology > hallofthegods.org...

Mysterious Artifact Points Towards Highly Developed Civilization 400 Million Years Ago > reinep.wordpress.com...

edit on 30-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Please supply some credible links that haven't been debunked. In other words give us some real facts, not rubbish for gullible idiots.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Not facts blocula...I was talking about the ice cores, sedimentation and palynology records - those show that your visualization of the past is simply wrong, as comfirmed by archaeology.

We've talked about this before blocula

The fact that you believe 'x' without out facts and by denying all contra-evidence doesn't mean its true.......

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Our perpetually incessant,greed driven mentality and our relentlessly genocidal,war mongering ways will most likely ensure us that humanity never really goes anywhere else but down...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Our perpetually incessant,greed driven mentality and our relentlessly genocidal,war mongering ways will most likely ensure us that humanity never really goes anywhere else but down...

Oh so you decided to change the subject instead of talking about the subject at hand - you do this everytime you paint yourself in a corner blocula, its so childlike.

Questions for blocula: Questions blocula cannot answer, will not answer and will not even read

We had some question for you in the post above? No reply? Okay we consider those conceeded.

To your new diversion

We evolved with a need to gather resources, which in some humans has been adapted to obtaining material and other non-food resources. So we are human and have flaws, get use to it*. At present this is the most peaceful period in the history of mankind. As noted before your knowledge of history is minimal and you appear to just be repeating what you've been told to believe by fringe web sites. I would recommend you try thinking on your own, evaluate the evidence and then making an informed decision.

*and it doesn't support your op - its odd you keep trying to get away from the evidence, denial doesn't work blocula- the evidence will be waiting for you when you come out of the little box you've made for yourself and your vision of the world and its past

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Understand Han that there are pockets of small civilizations around the world today that have been living in the jungles and the wilds for thousands of years in a pre stone age way. These people are modern humans yet they live like its 4000 b.c. My point is that these people do not leave any evidence or trace that they have been in the area for thousands of years. This was the same 10000 years ago.

The peoples in those times embraced a style and technology that was quite natural and needed. There was no need for mass production, plastics, fossil fuels etc. Everything they built was completely biodegradable. To say that man was not 'advanced' 10,000 years ago because he did not leave evidence of using technology and material that we use today is insulting and highly narrow minded.

I think Han you have a dim view of what advanced man was and is. The fact is that mankind on this planet at various times and forms have been threatened by natural, catastropic events that occur on this planet and has been threatened extinction and faced it in many places around the globe. Many did retreat to caves and a more simpler way of life for the survival of their pocket of life depended on it.

edit on 1-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Understand Han that there are pockets of small civilizations around the world today that have been living in the jungles and the wilds for thousands of years in a pre stone age way. These people are modern humans yet they live like its 4000 b.c. My point is that these people do not leave any evidence or trace that they have been in the area for thousands of years. This was the same 10000 years ago.

They do leave evidence, they do so with stone tools, with their bodies of themselves and their prey, shell middens, and disturbance of the soil and if their villages are large enough in the sediments and for palynology

The peoples in those times embraced a style and technology that was quite natural and needed. There was no need for mass production, plastics, fossil fuels etc. Everything they built was completely biodegradable. To say that man had was not 'advanced' 10,000 years ago because he did not leave evidence of using technology and material that we use today is insulting and highly narrow minded.

Except for stone tools, reworked bone, use of shells, and use of red ochre and other minerals. Blocula has stated that his meaning of advanced is like us today, please read the OP. Try to reply on topic instead of making up stuff to launch lame attacks.

I think Han you have a dim view of what advanced man was and is. The fact is that mankind on this planet at various times and forms have been threatened by natural, catastropic events that occur on this planet and has been threatened extinction and faced it in many places around the globe. Many did retreat to caves and a more simpler way of life for the survival of their pocket of life.

Except for a complete lack of any evidence for such and an extraordinary amount of evidence against it

Other than that what a great idea

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

They do leave evidence, they do so with stone tools, with their bodies of themselves and their prey, shell middens, and disturbance of the soil and if their villages are large enough in the sediments and for palynology

Yes han they do, we do find things that would last 10,000+ years or more like stones and holes but those things do not degrade as more complicated contraptions would such as art or even writings which would indicate a 'higher' level of thought among small groups of mankind.

The peoples in those times embraced a style and technology that was quite natural and needed. There was no need for mass production, plastics, fossil fuels etc. Everything they built was completely biodegradable. To say that man had was not 'advanced' 10,000 years ago because he did not leave evidence of using technology and material that we use today is insulting and highly narrow minded.

Except for stone tools, reworked bone, use of shells, and use of red ochre and other minerals.

Again han, this has nothing to do with advanced man in the past just the simple fact that Bones, rocks and sea shells will last the test of time.

I think Han you have a dim view of what advanced man was and is. The fact is that mankind on this planet at various times and forms have been threatened by natural, catastropic events that occur on this planet and has been threatened extinction and faced it in many places around the globe. Many did retreat to caves and a more simpler way of life for the survival of their pocket of life.

Except for a complete lack of any evidence for such and an extraordinary amount of evidence against it

Other than that what a great idea

Someone who claims to be learned in this topic surely shows great lack of knowledge and you have no problem flashing your ribbons of ignorance.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Yes han

Firstly Shadow Herder stop with the childish misspelling of my user name, its Hans or Hanslune

they do, we do find things that would last 10,000+ years or more like stones and holes but those things do not degrade as more complicated contraptions would such as art or even writings which would indicate a 'higher' level of thought among small groups of mankind.

Yet to get 'complicated' things you need materials - those normally come out of the ground, building those complicated things also leaves traces and waste which will show up

Someone who claims to be learned in this topic surely shows great lack of knowledge and you have no problem flashing your ribbons of ignorance.

Yet another flash of insults when your feeble arguments get thrumped? lol, The problem is Shadow Herder is that you simply don't know anything about the subject in question I humbly suggest that you read a book on archaeology, I would suggest Renfrew's, really it would give you an idea of what is possible and not possible

Good luck

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Not facts blocula...I was talking about the ice cores, sedimentation and palynology records - those show that your visualization of the past is simply wrong, as comfirmed by archaeology.

We've talked about this before blocula

The fact that you believe 'x' without out facts and by denying all contra-evidence doesn't mean its true.......
Procuring ice core samples is like sending a submersible to the bottom of the ocean,only a vastly insignificant portion of the total available area is being covered,obtained and analyzed...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Procuring ice core samples is like sending a submersible to the bottom of the ocean,only a vastly insignificant portion of the total available area is being covered,obtained and analyzed...

Oh dearie dearie me... The thing about ice core samples is that they do contain evidence of global events. Blocula, this is getting pitiful. Do some reading will you?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Denial is always sad to see, ice cores blocula record what the regional and world wide weather conditions were like - as noted by others please, at least read about a subject before you deny it

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yes han

Firstly Shadow Herder stop with the childish misspelling of my user name, its Hans or Hanslune

Han, who cares?

they do, we do find things that would last 10,000+ years or more like stones and holes but those things do not degrade as more complicated contraptions would such as art or even writings which would indicate a 'higher' level of thought among small groups of mankind.

Yet to get 'complicated' things you need materials - those normally come out of the ground, building those complicated things also leaves traces and waste which will show up
Not really. Maybe leaving the basement will be a learning experience. There are many materials and buildings that would not last more than 50 years let alone 10,000 years or more.

Nice try tho.

The problem is Shadow Herder is that you simply don't know anything about the subject in question I humbly suggest that you read a book on archaeology.
Good luck

Han, you seem to regurgitate information that we all knew at an elementary level. People come here to stroke their intellect with others to discuss possibilities on the topic of lost information and technologies. In short, we know everything you know but thats as far as you can go and many of us have gone beyond that after grade 8.

Many of us here and around the world trail blaze and discuss other theories which some theories and discussions have come to be the catalyst for real world explorations that sometimes lead us to more information that pushes conventional understanding of our origins even further back before a time which was once inconceivable.

Keep trying.

edit on 2-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
What a load of ignorant nonsense, Shi*o Hearer (who cares, right?).

It might pay to actually look at the geological, palynological and archaeological record, and to revisit what you think you understand about them because at the moment, you're displaying your lack of knowledge...

The only trail you're blazing is the road to Charlatanry and Hoaxville.

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join