It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Not so good, huh?

No instead of writing poorly to hide the fact that you are copying your old posts..........writing is used to communicate, you're not communicating well

Never mind the erased and annihilated and now extinct civilizations who existed here upon earth around 25,000 to 50,000 years ago...

I see you're back to the 25,000 years date and now you have added 50,000. You do know you never explained where you get these numbers from...

What about civilizations of technologically advanced humans living many millions of years ago? thats where the real mystery exists and the real reason for the truth being intentionally kept out of the mainstream limelight,then ruthlessly hushed up,ridiculed and eliminated...

Could that be because of a total lack of evidence for it?

Believe me,we've done this all before,a very long time ago...

Sorry no I don't believe you, I'll go with the evidence

The following links provide frightening truths,mind bending,faith shattering revelations,truly fantastic realities that should not be ignored and should never be denied...

....and how do you know they are correct and not just, like you, making stuff up?

oh by the way blocula this is the seventh time you've posted the same links........yawn

edit on 25/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

reply to post by Hanslune

Immediately following any major world wide natural disaster,almost incomprehensible horrors like super volcanic eruptions,axis tilts,asteroid strikes,or whatever else,our materialistic toys that seem to mean so much to us now,would quickly fade into obscurity,as the shell shocked survivors struggled to aquire proper food,shelter and clothing,as well as trying to fight off disease,wild animal attacks,the weather,bodily injury and roaming bands of other survivors and those who did live through a global cataclysm,would probably at first be reduced and reverted into a mad max,road warrior type of existence and then ultimately,deteriorate themselves even further backwards into a prehistoric way of life,thats what would most likely happen...
edit on 23-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Gee, blocula more word salad
Word salad? then how else am i suppose to express myself, with numbers?

Lets see how that works...

4576 823 86 770 5 288756 957 243 09 4 38 60887978 224 1 678...

Not so good, huh?

Never mind the erased and annihilated and now extinct civilizations who existed here upon earth around 25,000 to 50,000 years ago...

What about civilizations of technologically advanced humans living many millions of years ago? thats where the real mystery exists and the real reason for the truth being intentionally kept out of the mainstream limelight,then ruthlessly hushed up,ridiculed and eliminated...

Believe me,we've done this all before,a very long time ago...

The following links provide frightening truths,mind bending,faith shattering revelations,truly fantastic realities that should not be ignored and should never be denied...

Forbidden Knowledge > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Evidence Of Advanced Ancient Technology > hallofthegods.org...

Mysterious Artifact Points Towards Highly Developed Civilization 400 Million Years Ago > reinep.wordpress.com...
edit on 25-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
What comes around goes around and around and around,viscious circles and natural cycles,we have done this all before and humanity seems to always have to find out things the hard way,dont we? again and again,wow,damn...
edit on 25-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

What comes around goes around and around and around,viscious circles and natural cycles,we have done this all before and humanity seems to always have to find out thinns the hard way,dont we? again and again and again,wow,damn...

Not to worry blocula, in your universe this occurs, not the place where the rest of us live. Oh as you aren't busy, here are some questions you might want to consider answering

1. Why are you allowed to post this - since in your world tens of millions of people are kept in silence by these elites (by your idea) yet they allow you to uncover them, why?

2. What did these 'elites' do for tens of thousands of years while mankind, in your theory, are back at the cave man level?

3. 'Intermarriage' as noted before you said the Emperor of Japan was one of the elite - but he has married Japanese exclusively for over 1,500 years - how is that intermarriage?

4. Where are all the old elite bunkers - why do they have to build new ones?

5. Give us some names of these present day 'elites' lets see how far back their families were 'elites', eh won't that be fun?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Its extremely disheartening to understand how around ninety nine percent of every living thing that ever existed on earth is now extinct and gone forever...

Its very frightening and almost totally ignored by the mainstream,to realize the brutal truth about just how helplessly exposed and hopelessly vulnerable humanity actually is...

Relentlessly driven apart by greed and perpetually torn asunder by war and genocide,while walking around half asleep,the vast majority of us are living in utter denial of the fact that we upon the surface of earth are literally sitting ducks waiting for doomsday within a cosmic shooting gallery...

Waiting for the inevitable arrival of a comet or asteroid that will impact earth sooner or later and unleash an unimaginably horrible hell upon us and theres absolutely nothing we can do about stopping it from happening again and again...

Any comet or asteroid that happens to approach us from the direction around the sun,is completely undetectable from ground based observations and so they could slam into earth twenty five times faster than a bullet and suddenly annihilate almost everything we know and depend upon...

Constant mantras of proposed high odds and supposedly unlikely chances,giving everyone false hopes and a false sense of security about the frequency of past impacts dont mean anything at all,because in reality,a comet or asteroid could crash into earth any moment of any day and instantly hurl the human race towards mass extinction...

Think about how sickening and rage inducing it is to know that tptb,the royal bloodline elites,have multiple level subterranean atomic blast proof bunkers ready and waiting for them,not for you and i...

Pretty cool huh?...Wow...Damn...

Really makes me wanna keep on voting for our misleading leaders,keep on getting up and going to work all the time, keep on putting one foot in front of the other going nowhere really fast,keep on running the elites robotic, mind numbing,soul shattering rat race,keep on missing so much prescious irreplaceable time that should be spent with my family...

Extinction Event > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

edit on 27-6-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Its extremely disheartening to understand how around ninety nine percent of every living thing that ever existed on earth is now extinct and gone forever...

Its called nature and the mainstream told you about it

Its very frightening and almost totally ignored by the mainstream,to realize the brutal truth about just how helplessly exposed and hopelessly vulnerable humanity actually is...

Mainstream science again told you about this and their are endless articles and programs on it - should they go to a 24 hour a day service with a guy screaming we're all doomed continuously? lol

Relentlessly driven apart by greed and perpetually torn asunder by war and genocide,while walking around half asleep,the vast majority of us are living in utter denial of the fact that we upon the surface of earth are literally sitting ducks waiting for doomsday within a cosmic shooting gallery...

While a tiny minority freaks out and conducst endless fear mongering.....guys what every person on earth right now will be dead in just over a century OMG!!!!

Waiting for the inevitable arrival of a comet or asteroid that will impact earth sooner or later and unleash an unimaginably horrible hell upon us and theres absolutely nothing we can do about stopping it from happening again and again...

Not during our present reign, nor over and over again, the fact that you believe the stuff you make up doesn't mean it is real in our reality.....

Any comet or asteroid that happens to approach us from the direction around the sun,is completely undetectable from ground based observations and so they could slam into earth twenty five times faster than a bullet and suddenly annihilate almost everything we know and depend upon...

So? Paranoid much?

Constant mantras of proposed high odds and supposedly unlikely chances,giving everyone false hopes and a false sense of security about the frequency of past impacts dont mean anything at all,because in reality,a comet or asteroid could crash into earth any moment of any day and instantly hurl the human race towards mass extinction...

You do realize blocula that your badly written sentence above gainsays your original contention? I guess you don't which I find amusing

Think about how sickening and rage inducing it is to know that tptb,the royal bloodline elites,have multiple level subterranean atomic blast proof bunkers ready and waiting for them,not for you and i...

You might want to ready your last two sentences again, slowly, then compare and contrast...notice anything,,,,can you spell contradiction?......lol

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Scientists are a minority and they are not mainstream people...

The overwhelmingly vast majority of scientists and archaeologists receive their paychecks and their money grants from tptb,whos prearranged and currently enforced belief structures those taught within state dominated academia circles must strictly adhere to and follow along with,or else...

While any and all of the strange and bizarre out of place,out of time artifacts and evidence that has been found in the past,still is being found now and will most likely still be found in the future,will continue to be intentionally ridiculed and ruthlessly suppressed out of the limelight of tptb monitored and tptb controlled media and as far away as possible from the too short attention spans of the misled sheeples misdirected minds,then nefariously hurled into the ever expanding abyss of warped truths,twisted history,blatant lies,ignorance and denial...

Professor Fired After Expressing Climate Change Skepticism > www.foxnews.com...

Mysterious Artifact Points Towards Highly Developed Civilization 400 Million Years Ago > reinep.wordpress.com...
edit on 28-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Scientists are a minority and they are not mainstream people...

The overwhelmingly vast majority of scientists and archaeologists receive their paychecks and their money grants from tptb,whos prearranged and currently enforced belief structures those taught within state dominated academia circles must strictly adhere to and follow along with,or else...

blocula despite many question to you you've never explained who the actually TPTB are - so they are the board of the Oregon State University? lol, - okay so how come all the other scientists who agree with the guy who was terminated haven't been fired too? I mean with millions of scientists is one person a pattern of anything?

[quoteWhile any and all of the strange and bizarre out of place,out of time artifacts and evidence that has been found in the past,still is being found now and will most likely still be found in the future,will continue to be intentionally ridiculed and ruthlessly suppressed out of the limelight of tptb monitored and tptb controlled media and as far away as possible from the too short attention spans of the misled sheeples misdirected minds,then nefariously hurled into the ever expanding abyss of warped truths,twisted history,blatant lies,ignorance and denial...

In your world no one can disagree with you huh? lol

Of course you avoided all my questions above and didn't even correct your contradiction....typical

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I'm drinking alcohol tonight (many fine craft beers) so I shan't comment on this other than to say that blocula has no understanding of the workings and methods of research scientists. If I commented further I would say [redacted] little trumped up paranoid [redacted] and risk my membership to ATS by commenting that he/she is obviously a [redacted] and [ redacted] who has no real grasp on reality and lives in a world populated by paranoia and miscomprehended information manipulated to suit his/her world view.

Hey, spell check works, even when drunk!

blocula will never explain what he/she means because then it would mean breaking through his/ her [ redacted] to a position where actual and real cerebral cognisance is required.
edit on 29-6-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
(no reason given)

I would suggest that in the future you drink more, your writing appears clearer and more to the point than normal!

Try absinthe
edit on 29/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I was pondering some Absinthe toothpaste yesterday.........decided against it........for now.

Quite like the idea of a boost every time you brush!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by aorAki

I would suggest that in the future you drink more, your writing appears clearer and more to the point than normal!

Try absinthe

Why are you always insulting people? Your wit is lacking, your humour is dry and you seem to irritate most.
Keep up the good work. I feel sorry for people who have teachers like you. They leave the semester with nothing and most likely get into another subject.

Try not insulting people Han, there are many people who may understand things far greater than you will ever and most of these people come to ats so they can share theories, ideas and information.

Wouldnt this site be lame is all we got was small threads that are just copy pastes from NatGeo?
edit on 29-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I would suggest it is down to weariness at constantly correcting the same wild claims. Don't forget, Hanslune has been a member for quite a while and seen all of these claims a myriad of times. To be honest, i am fairly new for ATS membership and even i have seen many of the same claims over and over............and over and over. It does get a tad frustrating after a while, particularly after you give pointers on what to research and just got the equivalent of the old fingers in ears "lalalalala" back at you..........

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Our human lifetimes are so short...

Theres ongoing archaeological excavations down into some of the trenches of world war one,that finished only 84 years ago...

We have a hard time trying to accurately determine what happened 500 years ago...

What do we really know for sure about what was going on with the human race 10,000 years ago? very little indeed...

What do we really know for sure about what was going on with the human race 100,000 years ago? not much at all...

What do we really know for sure about what was going on with the human race 1,000,000 years ago? next to nothing...

Then try and comprehend what the 4,500,000,000 year old age of the earth actually means...

Realize the amazing array of implications that the strange and bizarre out of place,out of time artifacts within the folowing links represent and understand how they shatter the currently enforced belief structures of human history...

edit on 29-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Why are you always insulting people? Your wit is lacking, your humour is dry and you seem to irritate most.
Keep up the good work. I feel sorry for people who have teachers like you. They leave the semester with nothing and most likely get into another subject.

My wit is just fine Shadow Herder perhaps you should go to Walmart and buy some?

Try not insulting people Han

Now that is funny Shadow birder, first you get my name wrong and then you forget that you follow me around writing off-topic posts in threads I start.......and when asked to provide evidence for the claims you make against me....you always run away

there are many people who may understand things far greater than you will ever and most of these people come to ats so they can share theories, ideas and information.

Yes they do and that is one reason I'm here, then there are others who post stuff. the same stuff over and over again and refuse to discuss it, explain it or clarify when they contradict themselves, to those an occassional mock is just the thing!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

blocula you keep repeating the same phrases, same words and same links over and over again, is there some point to it?

If you'd like to have something to write about here are the questions you are to afraid to answer - why is that?

Questions for blocula: The questions blocula will not answer
edit on 29/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join