It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by blocula

Fearmongering again eh blocula?

Say what you will,call what i'm doing whatever you want,i'm spreading very possible truths,in the shape and form of alternate ways of thinking,looking at different views of reality,exposing hidden truths that "they" have been intentionally suppressing away from "us" for far too long...
edit on 8-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

No you're spouting fearmongering which is based on your fantasies and you are also, sadly, starting to show signs of getting more bizarre
edit on 8/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Say what you will,call what i'm doing whatever you want,i'm spreading very possible truths,in the shape and form of alternate ways of thinking,looking at different views of reality,exposing hidden truths that "they" have been intentionally suppressing away from "us" for far too long...

Well, you're being entertaining, I'll admit that much. In a "What the hell - is he crazy?" kind of way of course.

Yep he's worth a chuckle or two! I post for the edification of any lurkers, unfortunately blocula is getting more and more bizarre as this thread ages....

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Einstein was perceived as crazy by many people,because he and other mental giants like him,were thinking and formulating ideas that were so many light years beyond the average mainstream person, they came across as being strange and unusual,when in reality,they were enlightened with minds that thought and acted many decades ahead of their time...

What blocula you think you are in some way equal to or similar to Einstein?

LOL

He had the math to back him up plus observation of scientific experiments which confirmed it. All you have is your fantasties....a tiny little difference.....

Guess what he didn't think the world was run by secret elites - since he was so smart how come he didn't know that? Please explain

Oh by the way I have been meaning to ask, you made up the date of 25,000 BCE for the last destruction of the world, what did these elites do for 20,000 years - be the head man of a hunter-gather group of 17 people?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Einstein was perceived as crazy by many people,because he and other mental giants like him,were thinking and formulating ideas that were so many light years beyond the average mainstream person, they came across as being strange and unusual,when in reality,they were enlightened with minds that thought and acted many decades ahead of their time...

Yes, but he was genuinely brilliant. Plus he was grounded in reality. You know, stuff like gravity? Oh wait, you think that's a plot or something.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
Hey, Harte, you read to dig into this guy?

Want some help?

Cities buried below sea level: all optical illusions caused by swimming fish.

How's that for a start?

Why would I think that?

There are plenty of cities under the oceans that were above the ocean as little as 300 years ago.
For example:

The 1692 Jamaica earthquake struck Port Royal, Jamaica on June 7, at exactly 11:43 a.m., according to a stopped pocket watch found in the harbour in the 1950s.[2] Port Royal was then the unofficial capital of Jamaica, and one of the busiest and wealthiest ports in the West Indies. It was known both as the "storehouse and treasury of the West Indies" and "one of the wickedest places on earth", being a common home port for the many privateers and pirates operating within the Caribbean. The earthquake caused most of the city to sink below sea level and about 2,000 people died as a result of the earthquake and the following tsunami. About 3000 people died in the days following the earthquakes due to injuries and disease.[2]

Source: WIKI

Much of ancient Alexandria now lies below the Med. as well:

Cleopatra's palace sank long ago into the Mediterranean, but visitors to Alexandria, Egypt, may eventually view the complex's remnants via the world's first underwater museum. (See photos.)

Source: Nat Geo

If you look into the crazy beliefs posted here concerning such things, you'll begin to notice that most people ignore the actual reason cities lie on the ocean floor - tectonic activity - in favor of the belief that such cities were flooded by Ice Age meltwater.

I suppose this belief allows them to pretend that these cities are far older than is factual.

Harte

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I'd add to Harte's post that parts of Lisbon subsided and lost in the Tagus after the 1755 earthquake

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yes, but he was genuinely brilliant. Plus he was grounded in reality. You know, stuff like gravity? Oh wait, you think that's a plot or something.

blocula also believes that all scientists are 'in on it" so I guess Einstein DID know about it but like millions of other scientists he held his tongue..........lol, for reason unknown....

blocula if these elites are so powerful why are you allowed to expose their secrets?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

blocula if these elites are so powerful why are you allowed to expose their secrets?

Don't be stupid, Hans. The answer to that is painfully obvious.

blocula is a double agent plant. The "secrets" he exposes aren't the REAL secrets, they are made-up secrets, created for dissemination to the masses, to misdirect the fringe believers that are (or were) getting too close to the REAL truth.

In short, blocula is a disinfo agent working on behalf of the shadow government, trying to mislead the fringe masses, just as you and I are the disinfo agents tasked with trying to mislead the semi-fringers that are still sitting on the fence.

Obviously, blocula's job places him a few pay grades ahead of you and I in this endeavor, which explains why we never heard of him back at the office.

Harte

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I wonder what would einstein have thought and said,if i was able to tell him that i thought the sun was much closer and a lot smaller than we think it is? I'll bet that he would have been perplexed and profoundly moved after hearing such an astoundingly amazing theory and of course,it would have matterd when i told him,around say 1910 or 1940,would have made some kind of difference in the way he reacted...

As far as math goes,i dare anyone to prove beyond all shadows of doubt that the sun is actually 93,000,000 miles away and 865,000 miles across,by only using numbers written on paper,i dont think its possible...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Einstein was anything but grounded in reality,look at what was going on in the world and think about what the vast majority of people were thinking about and doing back in the early 1900's.Einsteins mind was grounded far away amongst the stars and thinking at the speed of light most of the time and nowhere near earth...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I wonder what would einstein have thought and said,if i was able to tell him that i thought the sun was much closer and a lot smaller than we think it is? I'll bet that he would have been perplexed and profoundly moved after hearing such an astoundingly amazing theory and of course,it would have matterd when i told him,around say 1910 or 1940,would have made some kind of difference in the way he reacted...

As far as math goes,i dare anyone to prove beyond all shadows of doubt that the sun is actually 93,000,000 miles away and 865,000 miles across,by only using numbers written on paper,i dont think its possible...

Per the usual you ignore the comments and questions and come up with another load of silly - good job blocula

Hey Harte, I think you are right, I think we might have to hold a meeting with the steering committee and ask them why we weren't informed of a level six agent being put into our balliwick!! I see we may have to file a 102-W with Appendix - that'll show them!!!

For the lurkers here is how the sun distance is determined and was in the 17th century

Distance to the sun? that gives the general idea

and the specifics

The way

The second technique, called the diurnal method, involves one observing
station measuring Mars' position on the night of opposition at
different times.

So blocula how about those questions I asked? Should I repeat them?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yeah, I would probably video the whole lot and put it on youtube

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

No, he would have looked at you as if you were barking mad and then moved carefully away. Then he would have laughed himself sick.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Einstein was anything but grounded in reality,look at what was going on in the world and think about what the vast majority of people were thinking about and doing back in the early 1900's.Einsteins mind was grounded far away amongst the stars and thinking at the speed of light most of the time and nowhere near earth...

When I said that Einstein was grounded in reality, what I meant was that he based his theories on existing data about the universe around him. Stuff like gravity - which is a constant here on Earth. By the way, it's still not a plot, just in case you were wondering.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Einstein was anything but grounded in reality

He was helping to unlock the secrets of reality. How much more grounded in it can you get?

You, on the other hand, are just blathering random drivel across internet forums.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Its impossible for einstein to have been grounded within something that he basically re-created, meaning our reality,the way he changed our perceptions of the universe around us and so he couldnt have been grounded in it while he was recreating it...

The bigger the lie,the more people will believe it,or should i say,the more the easily misled flocks of sheeple will want to and need to cling desperately to temporary views and perpetually shifting theories of reality that will all someday be proved to have been wrong...
edit on 9-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Its impossible for einstein to have been grounded within something that he basically re-created, meaning our reality,the way he changed our perceptions of the universe around us and so he couldnt have been grounded in it while he was recreating it...

The bigger the lie,the more people will believe it,or should i say,the more the easily misled flocks of sheeple will want to and need to cling desperately to temporary views and perpetually shifting theories of reality that will all someday be proved to have been wrong...

Sorry, but your statement makes no sense at all. Einstein created his theory of general relativity by building on what we already know about gravity. Newton's work led to Einstein. It's really very simple.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Why do tptb have several vast,multiple level,blast proof bunkers built deep underground? to play bingo? to hold cooking classes? to recite poetry? fix lawnmower engines? new shopping malls? No,of course not,they were built,with hundreds of billions of the mainstreams extorted tax dollars,because tptb will be escaping down inside them,fleeing the horrific hell of cyclic cataclysms,both natural and economic,that they already know will soon be unleashed upon the surface,where the vast majority of us,the enslaved and expendable masses of people,you and i,will be intentionally left behind,utterly decimated and severely reduced in size and strength and the shell shocked survivors will be much more easily controlled within another new world order,ruled and dominated by the royal bloodline elites,protected by thousand of well armed soldier sentinels,when they arise from their subterranean complexes to assume power and command...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

,when they arise from their subterranean complexes to assume power and command...

Assume power and command over what exactly?

You've said everything will be decimated.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Why do tptb have several vast,multiple level,blast proof bunkers built deep underground? to play bingo? to hold cooking classes? to recite poetry? fix lawnmower engines? new shopping malls? No,of course not,they were built,with hundreds of billions of the mainstreams extorted tax dollars,because tptb will be escaping down inside them,fleeing the horrific hell of cyclic cataclysms,both natural and economic,that they already know will soon be unleashed upon the surface,where the vast majority of us,the enslaved and expendable masses of people,you and i,will be intentionally left behind,utterly decimated and severely reduced in size and strength and the shell shocked survivors will be much more easily controlled within another new world order,ruled and dominated by the royal bloodline elites,protected by thousand of well armed soldier sentinels,when they arise from their subterranean complexes to assume power and command...

So we're going to be bombarded with bicycles then? Or will they be trikes? By the way you keep bringing up these underground bunkers. A) Do you have any proof of them and B) I notice that you start bringing up this rubbish when you know that you're losing as other people have just brought up uncontrovertible facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join