It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by aorAki
Oh good lord what a freaking nut job. you're not listening to a word I'm saying, just blah blah blah etc

Well, as I recall, you were warned!

Harte

I blame you and society Harte, you failed to warn him strongly enough!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto

Originally posted by litterbaux

Originally posted by graphuto
Natural nuclear reactor? lulz...

So you people really think that ALL traces of our modern society would be wiped out?

more lulz..

Losing electricity would wipe out most of our modern society all by itself. After that it would just take time. The amount of time is in question here not the validity that time would erase everything.

Maybe the first advanced civilization existed here a billion years ago, would you argue that a billion years isn't long enough?

Entire cities like Houston/LA/New York, are just going to DISAPPEAR? Where is all of that matter going to GO, exactly?

Also, is there not a flag on the moon?
edit on 15-8-2011 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

Where would LA/Houston and NYC go?

As Sabastion the Crab said..."UNDER THE SEA! UNDER THE SEA!"

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well, I'm convinced that there are a couple of people here who will say that the future depicted in "Waterworld" cannot happen.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
Well, I'm convinced that there are a couple of people here who will say that the future depicted in "Waterworld" cannot happen.

Not only can it not happen, it's already been said in this thread that it cannot happen.

Harte

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Why not, not enough ice?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
How about a 400 million year old machine found in Russia?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Why not, not enough ice?

Of course. Why else?

Obviously, if the planet was bombarded with huge comets over several hundred years, that situation would change.

However, I doubt we'd be worried about any resulting flood after a few hundred years of huge comets, don't you?

Harte

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm about ready to give up on this thread...

The "controllers" rule here.

I can get more answers breaking into old vaults.
(Carl Kolchak was right!)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

en.wikipedia.org... Thats not machine parts or leftovers. It does look really cool but its a well known image and the person credit for the information doesn't appear to exist. That sample was found in France unless I am mistaken as well not Russia.

edit on 1-5-2012 by drivers1492 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2012 by drivers1492 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

How about Crinoids...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm about ready to give up on this thread...

The "controllers" rule here.

I can get more answers breaking into old vaults.
(Carl Kolchak was right!)

Why give up? Do you want everyone just to agree with you? I don't mind different views but what is interesting is why do you believe as you do? How does one believe that man was around 400 million years ago having even a basic level of understanding for evolution?

How does one explain the true lack of anything...think if today we were knocked back 100,000 years, there would still be huge amonts of us for an extremely long time...and on the moon it would be there for billions of years.

I guess the big question is why do you believe in what you do? Picking a handful of strange artifacts that ALL have dubious history, I just can not believe that someone like you, who shows a level of intelligence, is putting all their faith in only that stuff, but the problem is that there really is nothing else to support and everything about it goes against evolution in so many ways.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Okay?...Lets see...

World population 7,000,000,000...

How many people are too young to accomplish most of those survival methods i listed? about 2,000,000,000...

How many people are too old to accomplish most of those survival methods i listed? about 2,000,000,000...

Now we are down to 3,000,000,000 people between the ages of 13 and 60...

How many of those people are sick and diseased,too out of shape physically and too unstable mentally to be able to accomplish most of those survival methods i listed? about 1,000,000,000...

Now we are down to 2,000,000,000 people between the ages of 13 and 60

How many of those people are mentally and physically enslaved by their creature comforts and quickly descend into panic mode,while reverting back into a child,as soon as the power goes out? about 500,000,000...

Now we are down to 1,500,000,000 people who are physically strong enough and mentally stable enough...

How many of those people actually know how to accomplish most of those survival methods i listed?

About 750,000,000 and thats a far cry from many billions,isnt it?
edit on 1-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

Its disheartening and terrifying to realize just how unstable,fragile,temporary,precariously exposed and virtually insignificant humanity actually is...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Whats stopping entire continents from suddenly sinking 50 or 100 feet down into the immense (and ignored by most people) lava oceans that they are all floating upon?...Nothing

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Harte

Whats stopping entire continents from suddenly sinking 50 or 100 feet down into the immense (and ignored by most people) lava oceans that they are all floating upon?...Nothing

Isostasy...you do also realise that continental crust is lighter than oceanic crust?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Ok your kidding right its a fossil of Laudonomphalus regularis from the Crinoids species that are marine animals that were fossilized there not a machine.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Hanslune

Okay?...Lets see...

World population 7,000,000,000...

How many people are too young to accomplish most of those survival methods i listed? about 2,000,000,000...

How many people are too old to accomplish most of those survival methods i listed? about 2,000,000,000...

Now we are down to 3,000,000,000 people between the ages of 13 and 60...

How many of those people are sick and diseased,too out of shape physically and too unstable mentally to be able to accomplish most of those survival methods i listed? about 1,000,000,000...

Now we are down to 2,000,000,000 people between the ages of 13 and 60

How many of those people are mentally and physically enslaved by their creature comforts and quickly descend into panic mode,while reverting back into a child,as soon as the power goes out? about 500,000,000...

Now we are down to 1,500,000,000 people who are physically strong enough and mentally stable enough...

How many of those people actually know how to accomplish most of those survival methods i listed?

About 750,000,000 and thats a far cry from many billions,isnt it?

Let's make it easy... world population is reduced to 50k... We lose everything even language and we are back to stone tools and fire...

How long would it take to erase everything we did and make? AND when I say erase, I mean to the point that the world is basically virgin dirt again....as it has been for us since we been trampling around it?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Ok your kidding right its a fossil of Laudonomphalus regularis from the Crinoids species that are marine animals that were fossilized there not a machine.
Are they really fossilized animals shown in the image? or are we just told to think they are? just led to believe they are?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloculaAre they really fossilized animals shown in the image? or are we just told to think they are? just led to believe they are?

Fossilized Laudonomphalus are dug up and documented constantly. google image link

You have two options. Either:

1) Every single archaeologist, biologist and geologist who has ever encountered or studied these things are lying in a massive, coordinated effort to keep people from knowing "THE TRUTH", going so far as to create fraudulent encyclopedia entries, websites, and edit every related webpage, and really these fossils are machines and we can tell because they look like machines to us

-OR-

2) They really are fossilized Laudonomphalus, a notion supported by knowledge of similar flora & fauna, biology, geology, archaeology, and everything we understand about planet Earth to date, and the fringe sites that claim otherwise are understandably mistaken.
edit on 2-5-2012 by wirehead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Nothing?

Wrong.

It's me, Blocula. I'm the one keeping that from happening.

Well, technically, it's my feet. The continents are sticking to them, which prevents them from sinking.

Harte

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join