It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'll put aliens at the bottom of my list.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
"On" to what exactly?

We have nothing and I mean nothing of a race of giants, nothing of aliens, nothing of some ancient high-tech society. You guys live on speculation, assumptions and wild ass guesses...hehe

You say the statement " Which is more plausible" but you only give one side, so I'll give what I see as more plausible.

6 million years ago our ancestors were the same as the chimpanzees. That ancestor may have looked more like a monkey than human, but the relationship to us and chimps would still be the same. After homo branched off just like life has done on earth for billions of years. We actually branched off a few more times with homo Rhodesian, Homo Erectus and Homo Neanderthal as good examples of branches before Homo Sapiens showed up. At the beginning of Homo Sapiens about 300k years ago there may have been four Homo species still on the planet, but only Neanderthal over lapped for any period of time.

We do have Neanderthal DNA in us at 3% across all humans, and what this means is there was some interbreeding, but very early in our history. There was no interbreeding 50k years ago...

One could ask why, and the answer is species change to a new species in about 200k to 1 million years. If we went back in time 200k years ago man would be a little different and we could most likely breed...going back farther we would reach a point like the horse and donkey were they could breed by the off spring is sterile, and so the difference in DNA is reaching the point where interbreeding cannot be done. As we go back farther we run into a different species of homo. This is evolution and how it is with all life on earth, except with the exceptions of humans in your world. This is also why we only have a fixed 3% of Neanderthal DNA in us as interbreeding was only capable in our very early days.

With that said, we just do not have the blue print for ancient civilizations to build up and wiped out over and over. 2.5 million years ago we saw the start of stone tools, we also see these stone tools get better and better across all homo species, we then saw wood and metal used more as homo advanced, but it wasn't until Homo Sapiens came along that pushed this technology forward in the last 25k years, and we still see that steady advancement starting with stone tools and on too with Homo Sapiens.

The problem other than nothing to show for it...where does your world of aliens and ancient civilizations that are so old they are dust today fit in all this....it doesn't...if we go back too far your ancient civilizations were not homo in the least and too soon there would be proof all over the place. Your stone building examples are all done in recent times of 6000 years or newer, so I do not see them built with ancient machines and knowledge that just happened to get lost in the last few 1000 years. Not to mention why build with raw stone if you have advance knowledge and machines?...I don't see us building raw stone sky scrapers...etc

In the end I would say you are on to nothing but a good Terry Brooks storyline sorry to say....

OK. First, that's what I grew up learning. That's what the books tell me. Second, I try not to bring Aliens into this picture (they're simply not needed and when added to the mix open up endless cans of worms--and besides there's no real proof of them which cannot be explained by advanced human tech). What throws everything out of wack are these mysterious Giant skeletons and the link I've posted which Clearly shows a Conspiracy to hide them. Big-brained guys who shouldn't exist, and many have been found with advanced tools so you can't say they were giant prehistoric apes. Their discoveries are Documented--but in most cases the Physical Evidence Has Gone "Missing."

Now the big clincher here are the Anomalies, the out-of-place things which crop up over the years and can't be explained. What of the Piri Reis map which not only demonstrates longitude and latittude which predates Columbus but also a non-glaciated pole? It's been said to have been drawn from even older maps. Where did these maps come from? Now factor-in the immense monoliths and pyramids, those multi-ton things all over the planet. There's a big Gap here in human progress that is Missing. Did the Egyptians just happen to acquire the skills and mathetmatics required to build those things overnight? I don't see anything leading up to it. I don't see a coming-together of engineers and architects. Egyptians were a legacy civilization which inherited them and didn't even have mathematics!

An ancient, advanced Global civilization would also explain why there are pyramids built all over the planet. Or was mankind simply driven subconsciously to build pyramids for no bloody good reason? Obviusly there was a Connection between distant lands in the ancient past. There are also commonalities between rituals and religions which predate traditional contact.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Alright, explain "A New Look At An Old Design"...

home.hiwaay.net...

You'll say these primitives just happened to roll the dice to pick these locations.
Maybe you'll also say that it proves nothing.

I see it as the remains of a Global Civilization which once traveled around the world.
Literally illustrated here.

Could have been the Equator at one time. The significance of that? Well had they been built around the time of an Ice Age, the Equator's a nice place to keep yourself warm.

Regardless, I think it speaks for itself.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

Heres my view on our true history thats been supressed from the masses for a very long time...

I believe that there were a group of royal bloodline elites who ruled atlantis and they held special knowledge and abilities passed down to them from ages past.The atlanteans were well aware of cyclic cataclysms and they fled the cosmic disaster they were warned of and knew was coming, leaving their supressed common people behind and blissfully unaware of what was headed their way...

One group of atlantean elites escaped eastwards and settled,or should i say landed,in what we now call the middle east and they appeared from the sky as gods to the prehistoric natives that were living there.These elites became their leaders,the kings and queens of babylon,sumeria,egypt ect,ect and they were responsible for the design and construction of the great pyramid,sphinx and other such structures and they wielded weapons and technologies brought with them from atlantis which made them appear like supremely powerful,divine beings...

Another group of atlantean elites escaped westwards and landed in what is now called central america and they were idolized and worshiped as gods by the awe struck natives who were living there and these elites became their leaders,the rulers of the incas,toltecs,aztecs,mayans ect,ect and these elites were responsible for the design and construction of the pyramid of the sun and other such megaliths...

The lineage of these elites and their royal bloodlines extended onwards through time to become the kings and queens of england,austria,spain,russia,france,england ect,ect and even the popes,to eventually become the world leaders of today,who have maintained their wealth and power,special abilities,secret technologies and hidden knowledge they pass down to eachother from generation to generation...

Thats exactly why our present day elite world leaders have atomic bomb proof shelters prepared for themselves, to preserve their bloodlines through and beyond the approaching cyclic cataclysms they already know are headed our way again.Just like their atlantean ancestors who did the same and they will arise out of their blast proof bunkers to rule and control the shell shocked people left on the surface who happen to survive...

Not everyone will die,some will live through it and these bands of human survivors from past and future world wide disasters only immediate concerns would be of food,shelter and clothing,wild animal attacks and assaults by other groups of survivors...

They will sit around fires at night and tell stories of a world that once was and those stories will become their myths and legends,just like some of our myths and legends now are of ages past,of mostly forgotten worlds and past civilizations that were all but destroyed...

Then one day,without warning,they'll hear a strange sound,they'll look up and see approaching craft descending from the sky,piloted by the royal bloodline elites,soon to be their kings and queens,their leaders,their gods...

Who will dominate and control them with seemingly magical abilities and weapons that the shell shocked masses left on the surface will no longer have accesss to,the technologies we take for granted today and secret weapons and abilities they have right now that we dont even know about, just like their atlantean ancestors did.Technologies and weapons they have stockpiled within their bunkers along with elite sentinels,which all will be used against us,to control and dominate us when the dawn of their new world arises...again...

If our present day world leaders suddenly start taking off and going on what we'll be told are extended thanks giving and early christmas holidays,towards the end of 2012,we'll know what they're really doing and we'll know where they're really going,down into their atomic bomb proof bunkers, where they'll ride the storm out...Imo....

Just like this huge and immensely protected bunker is > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
reply to post by Xtrozero

Alright, explain "A New Look At An Old Design"...

home.hiwaay.net...

You'll say these primitives just happened to roll the dice to pick these locations.
Maybe you'll also say that it proves nothing.

I see it as the remains of a Global Civilization which once traveled around the world.
Literally illustrated here.

Could have been the Equator at one time. The significance of that? Well had they been built around the time of an Ice Age, the Equator's a nice place to keep yourself warm.

Regardless, I think it speaks for itself.

Well homos started out of Africa in a few different waves. During the last few ice ages the oceans were lower and areas were bridged or had shorter water gaps and so most that you see was populated by land connections..even Australia, but the Americas were last since it is so isolated.

I'm not sure your point...man was a hunter gather for a very long time and traveled quite effectively. Being a hunter gatherer is what made us man BTW. That life style provided the rich proteins needed for our brains to expand where the Chimp brain is still small due to a diet mostly of low protein and roughage. Our brains use 25% of our energy and needs a lot to function.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Give me a timeline of what you are talking about...BTW much of what I wrote wasn't what you learned in school...some broad brush strokes maybe, but that is rather up to date as in not too many years ago it was somewhat different.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There was a similar but little different race of beings that could mate with the human females. this cross is what formed our present human race. I just read an article that stated that the present human female line goes back about thirty thousand years and the male line goes back 20 thousand years. That means that something mated with females for ten thousand years before present man showed up. Another words some race of manlike beings were mating with the females creating offspring. Sooner or later present man, a mutation, came along. What were the male creatures that mated with women? We must have some recording in male DNA somewhere. These males may have been the ones who built the Pyramids, surviving till about four thousand years ago. Maybe they are hiding within the earth somewhere. Maybe they were super intelligent. Maybe they didn't even originate here or modern man called them gods. I guess we won't find out till man gets his sh*t together and starts seriously and without prejudice starts comparing ancient texts with scientific evidence. Half the interpretations that are out there are wrong, they need to start over. If they can't than maybe we need to replace all the archeologists and start over. I can't believe the huge amounts of evidence they have discounted saying it was impossible or it was contaminated..

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
There was a similar but little different race of beings that could mate with the human females. this cross is what formed our present human race. I just read an article that stated that the present human female line goes back about thirty thousand years and the male line goes back 20 thousand years. That means that something mated with females for ten thousand years before present man showed up. Another words some race of manlike beings were mating with the females creating offspring.
Maybe they were the fallen angels,the watchers,demons who came to earth in the shape and form of humanoid men,who mated with earth women, perhaps amazonian females,giving birth to mutated offspring and they became the race of giants who once roamed the earth and constructed the megalithic architecture all over the world and who were destroyed by the annunaki during an intentionally created flood,perhaps by rapidly melting the glaciers of earths most recent ice age with powerful lasars fired from orbiting spaceships.Their battles and that deluge became the original inspiration for our myths and legends of gods and godesses,heaven and hell and world wide floods...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The only problem with this theory besides archaeological evidence that is.I think you would have seen unusual technology jumps. Foe example if we bombed ourselves back to the stone ages and i survived i know how to make black powder. So i can skip that whole spear stage and go straight to a black powder gun.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I hear what your saying,but its way too easy for us to imagine what we would do,thinking about the various scenarios involving ourselves as survivors from humanity catapulted to near extinction,while sitting within our heated and air conditioned homes,with electricity,plenty of food,electronic toys and all our other creature comforts surrounding us.But if we were hurled backwards and forcibly reverted into a prehistoric state,our thoughts and actions would suddenly become vastly different than what they are now and as i said in my lengthy reply a few posts back,the royal bloodline elites,along with thousands of trained soldiers armed to the teeth, would ascend out of their underground blast proof bunkers and assume control after the surface catastrophe was over and so even if you or i could make gun powder and other such evolutionary fast forwarding leaps,those in control wouldnt allow us to maintain posession of them for very long...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

involving ourselves as survivors from humanity catapulted to near extinction,while sitting within our heated and air conditioned homes,with electricity,plenty of food,electronic toys and all our other creature comforts surrounding us.But if we were hurled backwards and forcibly reverted into a prehistoric state,
reply to post by blocula

blocula you still refuse to acknowledge that the world isn't all middle class Americans, BILLIONS of people on earth today have none of that......please try to remember that your fantasy world doesn't really exist!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Its a sad and sorry fact that we've been force fed one way versions of our history for so very long now, warped points of view that have twisted and turned obvious truths into blatant lies that comfortably fit into the currently enforced belief structures,while strictly adhering and robotically following the worldwide power agendas of those who dominate and control,bringing us much closer to their new world order,an abyss of fear and hate and lies,as any and all out of place,out of time artifacts and evidence that proves we've done this all before,find themselves all too quickly,hushed up,suppressed,ignored,ridiculed and denied...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I love how you refuse to acknowledge your error and just spout nonsense instead of addressing the issue

Not everyone in the world is a middle class urban American. Please try to open your mind and look outside the small little box you have isolated yourself in. There is a whole world out there that you are denying exists!

Here is another question you can run away from

Why would a slash and burn agriculturist abandon his way of life and become a 'cave man'.....now deny away!
edit on 29/4/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

I love how you refuse to acknowledge your error and just spout nonsense instead of addressing the issue

Not everyone in the world is a middle class urban American. Please try to open your mind and look outside the small little box you have isolated yourself in. There is a whole world out there that you are denying exists!

Here is another question you can run away from

Why would a slash and burn agriculturist abandon his way of life and become a 'cave man'.....now deny away!
edit on 29/4/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

And just what the heck are you trying to say? Not everyone is a middle class urban American: correct. What of it? Lots of people out there are Really screwed by the society they're forced to labor in for pennies an hour. What's the point? It all basically boils down to a slave society where we're kept in our places by the almighty dollar while everyone keeps preaching how they have "Freedom" endlessly.

As for the magical second question... If your World were wiped away and you were forced to live under Very primitive conditions you would effectively Be a cave man. A generation or two later your descendants wouldn't even possess knowledge of living any differently in any other world. Eventually that "other world" is transformed into a myth through oral legends passed along.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
[

And just what the heck are you trying to say? Not everyone is a middle class urban American: correct. What of it? Lots of people out there are Really screwed by the society they're forced to labor in for pennies an hour. What's the point? It all basically boils down to a slave society where we're kept in our places by the almighty dollar while everyone keeps preaching how they have "Freedom" endlessly.

Oh my another northamerican view of the world, lots of people billions would trade anything to have what 'western civilization have....but we drift off the subject

As for the magical second question... If your World were wiped away and you were forced to live under Very primitive conditions you would effectively Be a cave man. A generation or two later your descendants wouldn't even possess knowledge of living any differently in any other world. Eventually that "other world" is transformed into a myth through oral legends passed along.

No, in general 'cave men' lacked social organization and a great many other skills - which would remain with people who were cut off from our civilization

Would fisherman forget how to fish from fish traps and off shore?

Would slash and burn farmers forget how to do that?

Would Africa pastorists forget out to herd cattle?

Nope

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Heres my view on our true history thats been supressed from the masses for a very long time...

I believe that there were a group of royal bloodline elites who ruled atlantis and they held special knowledge and abilities passed down to them from ages past.The atlanteans were well aware of cyclic cataclysms and they fled the cosmic disaster they were warned of and knew was coming, leaving their supressed common people behind and blissfully unaware of what was headed their way...

One group of atlantean elites escaped eastwards and settled,or should i say landed,in what we now call the middle east and they appeared from the sky as gods to the prehistoric natives that were living there.These elites became their leaders,the kings and queens of babylon,sumeria,egypt ect,ect and they were responsible for the design and construction of the great pyramid,sphinx and other such structures and they wielded weapons and technologies brought with them from atlantis which made them appear like supremely powerful,divine beings...

Another group of atlantean elites escaped westwards and landed in what is now called central america and they were idolized and worshiped as gods by the awe struck natives who were living there and these elites became their leaders,the rulers of the incas,toltecs,aztecs,mayans ect,ect and these elites were responsible for the design and construction of the pyramid of the sun and other such megaliths...

The lineage of these elites and their royal bloodlines extended onwards through time to become the kings and queens of england,austria,spain,russia,france,england ect,ect and even the popes,to eventually become the world leaders of today,who have maintained their wealth and power,special abilities,secret technologies and hidden knowledge they pass down to eachother from generation to generation...

Thats exactly why our present day elite world leaders have atomic bomb proof shelters prepared for themselves, to preserve their bloodlines through and beyond the approaching cyclic cataclysms they already know are headed our way again.Just like their atlantean ancestors who did the same and they will arise out of their blast proof bunkers to rule and control the shell shocked people left on the surface who happen to survive...

Then one day,without warning,they'll hear a strange sound,they'll look up and see approaching craft descending from the sky,piloted by the royal bloodline elites,soon to be their kings and queens,their leaders,their gods...

Who will dominate and control them with seemingly magical abilities and weapons that the shell shocked masses left on the surface will no longer have accesss to,the technologies we take for granted today and secret weapons and abilities they have right now that we dont even know about, just like their atlantean ancestors did.Technologies and weapons they have stockpiled within their bunkers along with elite sentinels,which all will be used against us,to control and dominate us when the dawn of their new world arises...again...

If our present day world leaders suddenly start taking off and going on what we'll be told are extended thanks giving and early christmas holidays,towards the end of 2012,we'll know what they're really doing and we'll know where they're really going,down into their atomic bomb proof bunkers, where they'll ride the storm out...Imo....

Just like this huge and immensely protected bunker is > en.wikipedia.org...

It sounds good, but I wouldn't single out royal bloodlines. That makes me think too much of David Icke's stuff and that in turn makes me think of shapeshifting lizard people from Draconis... Rulling family lines are simply those with genetic lines where dominating the population comes naturally (and going along with that is generally a lack of consciousness and the whole sociopath gene pool)... Quetzalcoatl, Viracocha, Kukulkan, Tohil, etc. Check.

I see them preparing for a world war but don't see them instigating one on their own. They'd prefer to push our limits and see how far they can go in promoting their NWO police state. It all comes down to creating a two-class system with the kings having the greatest wealth and luxury while everyone else toils to support them. I reckon that the dumbing-down of society will only accelerate and a century from now adults will be little more than nicely-dressed children.

I'm trying to tie in the red/blonde-haired Giants. Maybe Atlantis but other sources point towards the far North (Ultima Thule or Hyerborea), unless that's from proto-Nazi romanticising.

It's a big planet and a very hairy history. If we had more OOPArts to go by we might be able to triangulate something and maybe plot out a viable prehistory.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

No, in general 'cave men' lacked social organization and a great many other skills - which would remain with people who were cut off from our civilization

Would fisherman forget how to fish from fish traps and off shore?

Would slash and burn farmers forget how to do that?

Would Africa pastorists forget out to herd cattle?

Nope

Maybe. Maybe not. You're not thinking on a large enough scale and time span. If we're dealing with hundreds of generations, knowledge Can be lost you know. Throw in plague, drought, radiation, and just plain isolationism and the simplest means of living off the land can be forgotten, you know. Not to mention other hostile tribes out to get You or steal your food and possessions.

There are plenty of people living today who would not be able to make a fire without a lighter or matches!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by blocula

The only problem with this theory besides archaeological evidence that is.I think you would have seen unusual technology jumps. Foe example if we bombed ourselves back to the stone ages and i survived i know how to make black powder. So i can skip that whole spear stage and go straight to a black powder gun.

Right. But if it's just you and a very small pocket of survivors your gun's not going to last long. You'll run out of powder eventually and let's just say you can't get the raw materials in your habitat to make more powder (charcoal's readily available, but not necessarily sulfur and saltpeter). You'll end up using your firearm as a club. If you can't pass the knowledge on to your son he'll use it as a club as well. Even if he some day comes by the necessary ingredients for gunpowder, maybe he'll not be able to make it because he'll put it together in the wrong quantities, find it futile, and eventually abandon it. It'd probably be easier going back to spears...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Fossilized seashells have been found over 5 miles high on Mt. Everest! Which means any advanced civilizations that existed millions of years ago,within the distant forgotten past,will have been 99% crushed overturned and buried. All that would remain of them are the ocasional strange "out of time" artifacts that are found and quickly supressed and ridiculed...

The elite rulers of this world today "do not want us to know" that humanity rises to an "advanced state" and then falls,or is thrown back,to a "prehistoric caveman like state" over and over again. Caused by The "self inflicted" results of our technology running amok, from "cyclic natural disasters" from "cosmic cataclysms" and like it or not,quite possibly,from "malevolent aliens invading our planet" Simultaneously or individually unleashing upon us,terrible and unimaginably vast upheavels all over this planet...

Those royal elite,The "beautiful people" who dominate and control us here and now.Are well aware of these cycles.As they are the direct lineage of the survivors of Atlantis and they are prepared for the next cycle of annihilation and we "the expendables commodities" that they have always treated us like,are not a part of their survival agenda...

Where is my blast proof bunker? Surely by now,i could and should have one.After all the years of tax $$$ that they have constantly and consistently extorted out of my blood,sweat, tears and hard labor.Forcibly taken and casually enforced with threats of prison,if i make too many waves.Along with the purposefully installed fear of looming homelessness,that they hang over my head every single day of my life,if i rock their boat.I do not want to die either,so I need an atomic bomb proof shelter, beneath 2,000 feet of solid granite,just like theirs.Just like the ones they all have ready and waiting for them.Sorry,i almost forgot.Elite royal blood isnt flowing through my veins...

Seriously think about this for a minute.The leaders of this world.The past and present rulers of...

Spain, America, England, Germany, Poland, Norway, Russia, Italy, France, Holland, Canada, Portugal, Sweden, Austria ect,ect...

Are all "related by blood" and if anyone thinks they are not,well read the following...

During the 1700's,for one example of many,France and Spain were at war.Their armies,upon blood stained battlefields,were forced to cripple and kill eachother by the tens of thousands,on land and sea "and at the very same time" the Kings and Queens,the Princes and Princesses,the Dukes and Duchesses of France and Spain "were literally in bed with eachother" ! "getting married and having children" ! While their "common people" were dying for them! It's simply fantastic and disgusting and it is the truth...

Are we fully comprehending what that actually means?!...They are evil...

Everyone of us must break away our chains of denial.Shatter the rose colored veneer that they have placed around us.Stop playing their sinister games of war.Fracture this warped charade of greed that they have created and twisted around our lives.That has blinded our eyes,closed our minds and led our souls far astray.Try to understand,try to realize that those unfortunate implications and complications are only their illusions,not ours and together we can welcome the awakening dawn of a new future,that will arise and shine upon us,when we face what is called "the truth" with open arms and loving hearts...

If we do not,if we continue to refuse and deny and only see what we want to see.This generation here and now alive on earth,you and i,will be the next harvest of near extinction death and destruction...

Because only then,when and if we do,will we be able to understand why they act like they are, because they know they are,all related by blood! They have been for a very long time and they still are now. The phrase "us and them" does not even begin to expose the brutal reality of whats actually happening,whats really going on around us.What they are doing to us.What they know and never will tell us...

Royal Intermarriage > en.wikipedia.org...

British and German royalty are blood related > www.fpp.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Give me a timeline of what you are talking about...BTW much of what I wrote wasn't what you learned in school...some broad brush strokes maybe, but that is rather up to date as in not too many years ago it was somewhat different.

I'm trying to come up with a decent timeline but there's too many pieces missing. Out-of-place items are poorly dated and they go back an astonishing 600 million years (a bell-shaped vase found in Massachusetts in 1851) with items found mostly in coal deposits. And that's throwing out the biggie 2.8 billion year old grooved spheres found in Africa. Maybe we can mark that up as E.T. littering...

I'm speaking generally about school knowledge. I believe in Evolution but I also believe it to be incomplete with lots of gaps. I also see dates being pushed back all the time to try and account for different (public) discoveries.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join