It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Of course they're evil, but you place too much emphasis on genetics. Royal bloodlines come and go. Some die off. Some are "diluted" through careless marriages...

I would simply follow the money trails. The riches families are the most vicious.

I don't know how much to believe of the NWO mania I'm reading online these days. So many top people are clearly puppets, with someone else pulling the strings. Maybe the smart ones are merely playing dumb.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
so basicly like the end of battle star galactic but with out robots?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Heres a 73 page! link containing out of place,out of time artifacts and other strange and mysterious discoveries > s8int.com...
edit on 29-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

Sixty five million years from now,someone or something will be excavating and examining our scattered fossilized remains and wondering just who and what we were...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

The majority of the world that was and the majority of civilizations that existed before the glacial ice and snow melted were located along the coast lines near the oceans.Just like they are now.

Those people and their towns and cities are now mostly gone,lost beneath the waves of ocean water that rose to their present levels.The ocean levels now are a lot deeper and much further inland than they are now.One example being the Bering Strait land bridge that once connected what we now call Asia and North America,a land bridge that still exists,beneath the ocean...

If a still unknown cycle of the Sun caused a rapid melting of the worlds glacial ice and snow 10,000 to 20,000 years ago,that would certainly account for the flood and deluge stories that were passed down through history and are still being told about all over the world...

Theres nothing stopping the sun from suddenly raising or lowering it's power output,unexpectedly freezing over or boiling away most of the earths oceans,rivers and lakes and most of life upon the earth,in the air and water as well.At least we would have 8 minutes warning time before that sun shift started to effect us,the time it takes the suns light to reach the earth...

Snowball Earth > hartm242.files.wordpress.com...

United States Map After Polar Ice Melts > www.johnstonsarchive.net...

Map Of The World Ice Free > www.johnstonsarchive.net...
edit on 30-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

I'm trying to come up with a decent timeline but there's too many pieces missing. Out-of-place items are poorly dated and they go back an astonishing 600 million years (a bell-shaped vase found in Massachusetts in 1851) with items found mostly in coal deposits. And that's throwing out the biggie 2.8 billion year old grooved spheres found in Africa. Maybe we can mark that up as E.T. littering...

I'm speaking generally about school knowledge. I believe in Evolution but I also believe it to be incomplete with lots of gaps. I also see dates being pushed back all the time to try and account for different (public) discoveries.

The problem is and what a few of you fail to see is if we go back 500k years man stops being man...if we go back a few million years it is not even homo, if we go back 10 million or more I don't know what it would be that you think of as the last advance race.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

The majority of the world that was and the majority of civilizations that existed before the glacial ice and snow melted were located along the coast lines near the oceans.Just like they are now.

How do you know that if all evidence (as you repeatedly claim) of these civilizations was destroyed?

If a still unknown cycle of the Sun caused a rapid melting of the worlds glacial ice and snow 10,000 to 20,000 years ago,that would certainly account for the flood and deluge stories that were passed down through history and are still being told about all over the world...

Most flooding legends deal with rivers

Theres nothing stopping the sun from suddenly raising or lowering it's power output,unexpectedly freezing over or boiling away most of the earths oceans,rivers and lakes and most of life upon the earth,in the air and water as well.At least we would have 8 minutes warning time before that sun shift started to effect us,the time it takes the suns light to reach the earth...

Except that ice cores, coral, sediments would record this destruction of life on the surface and the warming or cooling of the sea......

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Some of the ancient flood accounts may or may not be talking about rivers overflowing,but most ancient deluge accounts are surely talking about the ocean rising,from rapidly melting glacial snow and ice and from tsunamis slamming into and overrunning the coastal areas,where most people lived and still do live,too close to the vast and unforgiving ocean...

edit on 30-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Not to mention all the cities and ruins, even pyramids found off the major shorelines around the world. Certainly suggests changing land masses, coastlines and water.

I even see strange pyramidal looking tops to mountains here in BC, as evidence that alot of mountain building took place, and there is some interesting speculations that could go into the pyramid shapes, and even further.

Obviously what they label as "cavemen" especially neanderthral, seems to me to be a bit misleading.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Hanslune

Some of the ancient flood accounts may or may not be talking about rivers overflowing,but most ancient deluge accounts are surely talking about the ocean rising,from rapidly melting glacial snow and ice and from tsunamis slamming into and overrunning the coastal areas,where most people lived and still do live,too close to the vast and unforgiving ocean...

I believe you are incorrect however I've given you a link below and if you wish you can go count them. Most civilizations grew up along side rivers-were there was sufficient water to support irrigation and agriculture. Rivers flood, people moved to the coast when and if a river flowed into it there. The first non river civilization (TWKO) were the Minoans or the Dilmun if you wish to count them as a civilization

List of all 'flood' legends can be found at Talkorigins

Floods at Talkorigins

Ancient Egyptians-river
Sumerians, Akkadians and Bablyonians -river
Hittites - inland
Maya - inland
Aztecs- inland
Inca-inland
Han-river
Harappa-river

etc

edit on 30/4/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

I'm trying to come up with a decent timeline but there's too many pieces missing. Out-of-place items are poorly dated and they go back an astonishing 600 million years (a bell-shaped vase found in Massachusetts in 1851) with items found mostly in coal deposits. And that's throwing out the biggie 2.8 billion year old grooved spheres found in Africa. Maybe we can mark that up as E.T. littering...

I'm speaking generally about school knowledge. I believe in Evolution but I also believe it to be incomplete with lots of gaps. I also see dates being pushed back all the time to try and account for different (public) discoveries.

The problem is and what a few of you fail to see is if we go back 500k years man stops being man...if we go back a few million years it is not even homo, if we go back 10 million or more I don't know what it would be that you think of as the last advance race.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

Believe me, I haven't forgotten. Some sort of parallel evolution?

That's why I keep posting this little link because it nicely sums up the whole situation:

www.xpeditionsmagazine.com...

If you can fit these big guys in, you've got your answer.
Has anyone carbon-dated them? I doubt it. They'd be afraid to. Of course you'd need to have one first to carbon-date it, eh!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm usually in support of Evolutionary advancement of humans and general ideas and theories of the modern science but i still have an open mind about what could have existed in this 4Billion+ yr old rock.

Comparing our human existence to earth's life, our existence is about 0.0004% of earth's life? with decent documentation of only 0.000004%(2000yrs)?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

These are good links!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Not to mention all the cities and ruins, even pyramids found off the major shorelines around the world. Certainly suggests changing land masses, coastlines and water.

I even see strange pyramidal looking tops to mountains here in BC, as evidence that alot of mountain building took place, and there is some interesting speculations that could go into the pyramid shapes, and even further.

Obviously what they label as "cavemen" especially neanderthral, seems to me to be a bit misleading.

Coastlines rise and fall, what few if any civilizations do is line up solely on the coast and not go inland - a bit or at all, so that a single event would wipe them completely out. Most reports of 'pyramids' are misinterpreted natural features or hoaxes.

Cavemen, the term came from the 19th century as the first substantial remains of them were found in caves. Most people of that time probably lived in huts and tent like structures - some of which have been found

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
so basicly like the end of battle star galactic but with out robots?

Except I wouldn't have the Galactica fleet coming in from space, just from another continent on Earth...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

If you can fit these big guys in, you've got your answer.
Has anyone carbon-dated them? I doubt it. They'd be afraid to. Of course you'd need to have one first to carbon-date it, eh!

You have to have something to carbon date first........

Ah the old Smithsonian is evil conspiracy. If you want to go over that 'stuff' start another thread

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

We have a very difficult time now,when trying to accurately figure out what happened just a few hundred years ago and there are actual archaeological excavations underway,inside some of the already overgrown and filled in trenches of world war one,which ended not even a hundred years ago and so we are virtually clueless about knowing what intelligent and advanced civilizations may have arose and fell tens of thousands,hundreds of thousands and even millions of years ago...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

What if it is WE who are caught up in the "myth of Sissiphus"?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Holding for a moment

edit on 30/4/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Fossilized seashells have been found over 5 miles high on Mt. Everest! Which means any advanced civilizations that existed millions of years ago,within the distant forgotten past,will have been 99% crushed overturned and buried. All that would remain of them are the ocasional strange "out of time" artifacts that are found and quickly supressed and ridiculed...

...and yet seashells would remain where an advanced civilisation would be crushed.
Come on man, is there no end to your madness??

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join