It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Heres a 73 page! link containing out of place,out of time artifacts and other strange and mysterious discoveries > s8int.com...
edit on 29-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Reported attack page. Not going there.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

When i click on the link above,theres no "warning,this page might harm your computer" showing up on my screen.I suppose thats one way for people to ignore the massive evidence,just,dont read it...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I clicked that link yesterday and the page was a warning from google about malware and such and that the site may have recently been hacked, FWIW.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Well then thats a fair warning and thanx.Theres around 25 other links scattered throughout this thread concerning out of time out of place artifacts and evidence...

edit on 30-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

reply to post by CaptainLJB

Fossilized seashells have been found over 5 miles high on Mt. Everest! Which means any advanced civilizations that existed millions of years ago,within the distant forgotten past,will have been 99% crushed overturned and buried. All that would remain of them are the ocasional strange "out of time" artifacts that are found and quickly supressed and ridiculed...

...and yet seashells would remain where an advanced civilisation would be crushed.
Come on man, is there no end to your madness??
Those sea shells are exposed upon the surface of the rock near and at the summit of mt. everest and they are obviously there and as far as i know,theres never been any 5 1/2 mile high archaeological excavations deep into the rock near and at the top of mt everest,in search of evidence and artifacts from any ancient lost civilizations that may be hidden within there.The astonishing fact that there are sea shells found upon the top of the tallest mountain in the world,sea shells that were once far below and part of a prehistoric ocean,proves how nature and catastrophe will eventually change, alter and destroy everything in time...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves...Was on the many of planets that our ancestors use to be on before man yet, destroyed another ozone layer and consumed every thing from the planets, that left them bare.

The matrix of the ‘Computer chip Evolved life style’ was never suppose to be in the matrix for the new earth, that is why god warned you all not to trust the 'serpent' in the ‘garden‘, because he will lead you to ‘knowledge‘…the same knowledge that was used on the other planets before this one, the same knowledge that all people fear>Nuclear

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Fossilized seashells have been found over 5 miles high on Mt. Everest! Which means any advanced civilizations that existed millions of years ago,within the distant forgotten past,will have been 99% crushed overturned and buried. All that would remain of them are the ocasional strange "out of time" artifacts that are found and quickly supressed and ridiculed...

...and yet seashells would remain where an advanced civilisation would be crushed.
Those sea shells are exposed upon the surface of the rock near and at the summit of mt. everest and they are obviously there and as far as i know,theres never been any 5 1/2 mile high archaeological excavations deep into the rock near and at the top of mt everest,in search of evidence and artifacts from any ancient lost civilizations that may be hidden within there.The astonishing fact that there are sea shells found upon the top of the tallest mountain in the world,sea shells that were once part of a prehistoric ocean,proves how nature and catastrophe will eventually change,alter and destroy everything in time...

You're missing my point that seashells can be preserved and yet these so-called civilisations left no objects (no, I don't buy the oopart argument, it's snake oil). There are sea shells preserved in more prosaic places with still no indication of any civilisation other than that of the Gastropodian (peace be upon him) shell people of Little Mind Bender.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Those sea shells are exposed upon the surface of the rock near and at the summit of mt. everest and they are obviously there and as far as i know,theres never been any 5 1/2 mile high archaeological excavations deep into the rock near and at the top of mt everest,in search of evidence and artifacts from any ancient lost civilizations that may be hidden within there.The astonishing fact that there are sea shells found upon the top of the tallest mountain in the world,sea shells that were once part of a prehistoric ocean,proves how nature and catastrophe will eventually change,alter and destroy everything in time...

You're missing my point that seashells can be preserved and yet these so-called civilisations left no objects (no, I don't buy the oopart argument, it's snake oil). There are sea shells preserved in more prosaic places with still no indication of any civilisation other than that of the Gastropodian (peace be upon him) shell people of Little Mind Bender.
There were hundreds of millions of sea shells all over the world,perhaps even billions of them and so surely the odds are that no matter what happened,lots of them will be preserved all over the place and most likely,there were never many millions or billions of any type of manufactured items made by some advanced ancient human civilization and even if there were,after erosion,decay and major catastrophe,very little of those (erodible and decayable and non-fossilizable) types of items will have remained behind for us to find, after vast expanses of time has passed by...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

If you can fit these big guys in, you've got your answer.
Has anyone carbon-dated them? I doubt it. They'd be afraid to. Of course you'd need to have one first to carbon-date it, eh!

You have to have something to carbon date first........

Ah the old Smithsonian is evil conspiracy. If you want to go over that 'stuff' start another thread

Not when it's the very heart of this very thread. The Giants are the key. I'm sure of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Well... I guess nobody's ever accused you of not thinking...Big.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

There were hundreds of millions of sea shells all over the world,perhaps even billions of them and so surely the odds are that no matter what happened,lots of them will be preserved all over the place and most likely,there were never many millions or billions of any type of manufactured items made by some advanced ancient human civilization and even if there were,after erosion,decay and major catastrophe,very little of those (erodible and decayable and non-fossilizable) types of items will have remained behind for us to find, after vast expanses of time has passed by...

Oh good lord what a freaking nut job. you're not listening to a word I'm saying, just blah blah blah etc...I've been interested in ooparts and ancient civilisations for decades, including the supposed existence of them here in Aotearoa, yet after many years there is just nothing that would lead me there, and that is with having access to basement collections and archivists and all...now, I'll type slowly for you: seashells are easily erodable. More so than the products of an advanced civilisation, and yet...oh poohs, why do I even bother.?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Certainly if the thread starter blocula doesn't mind we can 'giant here'

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Sure there are buttons, stone arrow heads, cut gems, etc, etc

By your world view there should be repeating layers of these and disturbance of sediment - there aren't

As I've told you before if you disturb the ground by driving in a stake in can be seen 10 if not 100's of millions of years later. You can see tree roots going back that far - your failure to understand what survives in the archaeological and geological context is your albatross

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Umm, could it be because those old civilizations now rest on the ocean floor? Most of our planet is covered with water, you know. And thousands of years ago it was reversed: They were Above water.

The ooparts are but a tiny, Tiny fraction of surviving relics. And for the most part they're the ones which were brought to light--not locked away in Vatican or government vaults, our outright destroyed for being "Satanic" or simply Not being recognized as ooparts and Recycled as scrap. You simply must take all this into account and the fact that ooparts didn't surface last night.

But if you want to fixate on ooparts, then fine. How do you explain them? Are they all hoaxes, misidentified objects, and the like? Statistically speaking, some surely are, but Not All Of Them.
Are the skeletal remains of Giants hallucinations and hoaxes?
That's what This thread is all about.

There's this movie called "Waterworld" that I suggest you watch some time. Could very well be the future.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ursula Southeil (Mother Shipton) 1488-1561

For storms will rage and oceans roar
When Gabriel stands on sea and shore
And as he blows his wondrous horn
Old worlds die and new be born.

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters, rushing in
Will flood the lands with such a din
That mankind cowers in muddy fen
And snarls about his fellow men.

He bares his teeth and fights and kills
And secrets food in secret hills
And ugly in his fear, he lies
To kill marauders, thieves and spies.

Man flees in terror from the floods
And kills, and rapes and lies in blood
And spilling blood by mankinds' hands
Will stain and bitter many lands

And when the dragon's tail is gone,
Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on
To apply himself - too late, too late
For mankind has earned deserved fate.

His masked smile - his false grandeur,
Will serve the Gods their anger stir.
And they will send the Dragon back
To light the sky - his tail will crack
Upon the earth and rend the earth
And man shall flee, King, Lord, and serf.

But slowly they are routed out
To seek diminishing water spout
And men will die of thirst before
The oceans rise to mount the shore.

And lands will crack and rend anew
You think it strange. It will come true.

And in some far off distant land
Some men - oh such a tiny band
Will have to leave their solid mount
And span the earth, those few to count,
Who survives this (unreadable) and then
Begin the human race again.

But not on land already there
But on ocean beds, stark, dry and bare
Not every soul on Earth will die
As the Dragons tail goes sweeping by.

Not every land on earth will sink
But these will wallow in stench and stink
Of rotting bodies of beast and man
Of vegetation crisped on land.

But the land that rises from the sea
Will be dry and clean and soft and free
Of mankinds' dirt and therefore be
The source of man's new dynasty.

And those that live will ever fear
The dragons tail for many year
But time erases memory
You think it strange. But it will be.

And before the race is built anew
A silver serpent comes to view
And spew out men of like unknown
To mingle with the earth now grown
Cold from its heat and these men can
Enlighten the minds of future man.

To intermingle and show them how
To live and love and thus endow
The children with the second sight.
A natural thing so that they might
Grow graceful, humble and when they do
The Golden Age will start anew.

The dragon's tail is but a sign
For mankind's fall and man's decline.
And before this prophecy is done
I shall be burned at the stake, at one
My body singed and my soul set free
You think I utter blasphemy
You're wrong. These things have come to me
This prophecy will come to be.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

How many of us alive right now would know how to survive without our creature comforts?

How many of us are ready and willing to live without them?

How many of us would be able to live without electricity,air conditioning,television and money?

How many of us can even imagine trying to live in a world without them?

How many of us are healthy and strong enough to walk,run,hike,climb and not drive everywhere?

How many of us know how to make tools and weapons?

How many of us know how to fight and defend ourselves?

How many of us know how to start fires,without a lighter,outdoors?

How many of us know how to perform first aid?

How many of us can tell the difference between edible and poisonous plants?

How many of us know how to hunt,kill and cook wild animals for food?

How many of us know how to build rain and snow proof shelters in the wilderness?

How many of us know what it really means to be cold and hot?

How many of us know how to make clothing from wild animal skins and furs?

How many of us know what it really feels like to be thirsty and hungry?

How many of us are prepared to be hurled back into the stone age and live like cave men?

Because sooner or later its going to happen to humanity,again...

Its very frightening to realize that probably around 1 out of a 1,000 people alive today would know how to do all those things,know what they really mean and be able to endure...

Which means our population would rapidly fall from seven billion,to around 7 million people,not counting all the millions,perhaps billions who would be killed off right away and very soon after by whatever horrible cataclysm tptb already know is headed our way...

But around 150 years ago,just about everyone knew how to do those things,knew what they really meant and would have been able to endure...

Which proves that the materialistic progress of our greed driven lives,isnt really progress at all..

edit on 1-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Oh good lord what a freaking nut job. you're not listening to a word I'm saying, just blah blah blah etc

Well, as I recall, you were warned!

Harte

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

Umm, could it be because those old civilizations now rest on the ocean floor? Most of our planet is covered with water, you know. And thousands of years ago it was reversed: They were Above water.

I think you mean the continental shelf. Actually no a few thousand years ago it wasn' t reversed.....with the land being underwater and the seas being land.....thousands of years ago the sea level rose, and before that they fell, this pattern has gone on for quite some time

The ooparts are but a tiny, Tiny fraction of surviving relics.

But that contradicts blocula theory that everything is destroyed, oh but I see you carry on

And for the most part they're the ones which were brought to light--not locked away in Vatican or government vaults, our outright destroyed for being "Satanic" or simply Not being recognized as ooparts and Recycled as scrap. You simply must take all this into account and the fact that ooparts didn't surface last night.

One of my favourite fringe myths is this idea that the evil vatican has lots of stuff - they do, like papers dealing with the problems with the Humiliati (spelled right by the way-and not who you think) and the papers and documents dealing with the fight between the Charmelites and Jesuits. Why do you think the Vatican has stacks of Atlantean vases, Mayan Codexes, Lemurian statues and the fossilized stool of the leader of Mu? Because you've been told that by fringe writers....

But if you want to fixate on ooparts, then fine. How do you explain them? .
Are the skeletal remains of Giants hallucinations and hoaxes?

Wasn't aware of fixating on them, however blocula seems to bring them up alot especially those from the creationist camp.

Ooparts, misintepreted, fraud and real things that people have made stuff up about. Here is a challenge find say three ooparts - investigate them, determine that you think they are real and come back here and present them, no Gish Gallops, and tell us why you believe they are what-ever-you think they are.

Are they all hoaxes, misidentified objects, and the like? Statistically speaking, some surely are, but Not All Of Them

Error in logitical thinking; lots of nonsense doesn't mean one piece of the nonsense might be right

10's of thousands of people have announced that the world would end, by your analogy since there are so many at least one must be correct.....lol

100's of thousands of people have announced that god x, y or z was coming, going to do x, y or z - again same problem as above

Take a look at the ATS sites - thousands of bogus, false and many just silly conspiracy are announced here, few if any are correct

There's this movie called "Waterworld" that I suggest you watch some time. Could very well be the future.

No there isn't sufficient water in the world to cover the world's mountains or even just the continents - I didn't like the movie - a tad juvenile

Suggestion: You might enjoy reading Corliss's books - which has lots of the older scurrilous reports catalogued in them

ISBN 0-915554-03-8 and 0-9600712-6-1

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Oh good lord what a freaking nut job. you're not listening to a word I'm saying, just blah blah blah etc...I've been interested in ooparts and ancient civilisations for decades, including the supposed existence of them here in Aotearoa, yet after many years there is just nothing that would lead me there, and that is with having access to basement collections and archivists and all...now, I'll type slowly for you: seashells are easily erodable. More so than the products of an advanced civilisation, and yet...oh poohs, why do I even bother.?

I find that it is impossible to have a discussion with blocula, he runs away, changes the subject or just ignores all contrary evidence.

I post challenges to his (constantly repeated) comments for the lurkers

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Its very frightening to realize that probably around 1 out of a 1,000 people alive today would know how to do all those things,know what they really mean and be able to endure...

Which proves that the materialistic progress of our greed driven lives,isnt really progress at all..

edit on 1-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Billions of people can do those things because they aren't middle class americans - there are 500 million families that live by slash and burn agriculture, 200 million by subsistence fishing, billions, that word is billions, by subsistence farming

There is an entire world out there that you're hiding from - will you look? No, you will not your mind is completely closed

LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join