It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Xtrozero

Evolution is temporarily crippled and severely diverted every time a large asteroid or comet slams into the earth,or the earths poles shift,or the earths axis tilts,or gamma ray bursts strike...

We have an extremely hard time finding any evidence or remains from very ancient and advanced human civilizations who very well may have existed many hundreds of thousands or even many millions of years ago, because asteroid impacts,comet impacts,super storms,continental drift,ice ages,earthquakes,erosion,decay, hurricanes,floods,blizzards,volcanic and mega volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and mega tsunamis,pole shifts, tornadoes,landslides,avalanches,rain storms,gamma ray bursts,axis tilts ect,ect would have certainly destroyed and or buried 99% of any and all evidences and remains during the passing of extremely long expanses of time...

Evolution never stops period. No matter what happens,
95 to 99% of every living thing that ever existed on earth has gone extinct and evolution for them,is dead and gone forever...

Snowball Earth > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Evolution is temporarily crippled and severely diverted every time a large asteroid or comet slams into the earth,or the earths poles shift,or the earths axis tilts,or gamma ray bursts strike...

We have an extremely hard time finding any evidence or remains from very ancient and advanced human civilizations who very well may have existed many hundreds of thousands or even many millions of years ago, because asteroid impacts,comet impacts,super storms,continental drift,ice ages,earthquakes,erosion,decay, hurricanes,floods,blizzards,volcanic and mega volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and mega tsunamis,pole shifts, tornadoes,landslides,avalanches,rain storms,gamma ray bursts,axis tilts ect,ect would have certainly destroyed and or buried 99% of any and all evidences and remains during the passing of extremely long expanses of time...

EVERYTHING we have found so far goes completely against it. You would be talking about a true enigma to say the least and I just do not buy it with zero evidence but speculations.

The 10 most amazing unexplained artifacts > www.zmescience.com...

Top 10 out of place out of time artifacts > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Top 10 bizarre and controversial archeological discoveries > www.toptenz.net...

edit on 22-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I truly understand your point, it's just not correct in anyway. So the equator would not still have evidence? I understand all the events that would set us back to the stone age, but there would at least be evidence of the events....

How about this.... if they made it into space there would be a good chance that they went to the moon too...nothing is there and that would have billions of years worth locked in a sterile environment.

The bottom line is if they were around within the last 50 million years there would be proof, things just do not get recycled into the earth that quickly...if you are talking much longer period of time then yes it could be all recycled into nothingness...maybe.

If you are talking 100,000s of years there would still be a crap load all over the place. Hell we find stone tools that are 2.4 million years old why not advance technology.

The bottom bottom line is if any of this was later than a few million years ago it was not homo doing it, and later than a few 100,000 than it was not Man.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

All great, but I fail to see advance tech greater than today, but just for fun....

The London Hammer....

One of the major problems with this object is that there is no evidence whatsoever that the nodule was ever part of the Red Creek’s geology, which is the Lower Cretaceous Hensel Sand Formation. These deposits are thought to be roughly 110-115 million years old. Having acquired the object in the early 1980s, Baugh promoted it as a ‘pre-Noachian’ artifact (in other words, dating from a time before the mythical Flood of Noah). However, it was soon pointed out by a geologist that minerals dissolved from ancient strata can harden around a recent object, making it look impressive to someone unfamiliar with geological processes. In fact, the style of the hammer would lead us to recognize it as nineteenth-century in date and of definitely American provenance.

BTW the Creation Evidence Museum where it is located has never allowed it to be carbon dated....hmmmm

Give me something made out of titanium or advance carbon fiber that is 100,000 years old and I'll believe....hehe

edit on 22-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

All great, but I fail to see advance tech greater than today

Ancient civilizations,erased and long forgotten in the distant past,didnt have to posess technology greater than ours today,just equal or even a little less would still be truly amazing and we have had the a-bomb for 67 years now and just imagine a civilization mostly killed off by global atomic war 10,000 or 20,000 years ago,or even much earlier,with those modern human looking survivors reduced to a prehistoric way of life,giving birth to radioactively mutated children we call neanderthals and cromagnons,cave men,who slowly arose to become the sumerians and babylonians and then onwards through the ages into who and what we are today...

Ancient atomic war > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Nuclear events in ancient india? > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 23-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Not all the mysteries discussed within the following link pertain to this thread,but those that do,are truly strange and amazing...

10 Greatest Unsolved Mysteries > venus-zine.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The Aluminum Wedge Of Aiud > circa71.wordpress.com...
edit on 24-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You seem to want to provide evidence of what, I do not know, but to use fringe sites is not the way....unless you are just trying to cherry pick what fits your views. Even with your cherry picking I just do not see how you can be so stuck on the speculations that man been has around for a long time and has continuously evolved and de-evolved over and over.

As your hammer, your wedge has little on it, (like almost nothing) and those that own it do not really want it truly tested. The best non-bias info I can find on it is below.

There is essentially no information about this one out there except vague claims on conspiracy websites. It's a wedge-shaped hunk of aluminum (as the name implies) which was supposedly found in the ground in the same layer as some mastodon bones. If any serious inquiry was done into its provenance the records are lost or sealed thanks to it having been found in communist Romania. It may have been examined once in Switzerland but no actual record of that examination exists, up to even the name of the lab where it was supposedly examined. So...not enough info to dismiss it as a hoax or a quirk of geology but not actually enough info not to dismiss it either.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The supposed validity or assumed outer fringeness of the site really does'nt interest me one way or the other...

My entire reason and my only point was to find a link that shows photos and contains descriptions of the out of place,out of time aluminum wedge artifact...

An extremely bizarre object that was obviously machine made,intelligently designed and very old.It has tooled circular openings at one end,which are clearly made to have contained some sort of hydraulic piston or mechanical pivot fixture,like the padded support extensions of a backhoe,or space vehicle landing appendages...

I think this aluminum wedge destroys and rearranges just about everything we have ever been taught and told about our human history,it annihilates our currently enforced belief structure and it dismantles and tears asunder just about every religious doctrine anyones ever had faith in...

And so this and many other out of place,out of time artifacts will continue to be ridiculed,hushed up and denied, because what they are telling us,is a truth too horrible to face...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You seem to want to provide evidence of what, I do not know, but to use fringe sites is not the way....unless you are just trying to cherry pick what fits your views. Even with your cherry picking I just do not see how you can be so stuck on the speculations that man been has around for a long time and has continuously evolved and de-evolved over and over.

As your hammer, your wedge has little on it, (like almost nothing) and those that own it do not really want it truly tested. The best non-bias info I can find on it is below.

There is essentially no information about this one out there except vague claims on conspiracy websites. It's a wedge-shaped hunk of aluminum (as the name implies) which was supposedly found in the ground in the same layer as some mastodon bones. If any serious inquiry was done into its provenance the records are lost or sealed thanks to it having been found in communist Romania. It may have been examined once in Switzerland but no actual record of that examination exists, up to even the name of the lab where it was supposedly examined. So...not enough info to dismiss it as a hoax or a quirk of geology but not actually enough info not to dismiss it either.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

I salute your efforts Xtrozero but think of the Uncle Remus Story about the tar baby - you're Br'er Rabbit!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Calling BS on that one, bloc
First in order to determine its chemical make up a sizable piece would have to be used( destroyed) for an anaylisis, with the tools available at the time.
From the picture it doesn't seem that they took any of it for a sample.
Secondly aluminum is the most reactive of the stable metals, ie it readily corrodes at a rapid rate. There is mo way that it has lasted buried in the ground for centuries or millenia and still has tool marks on it.
I have seen aluminum stuff left out side for 20 years that has almost completely rotted away.
And don't get all full of yourself and you " lost civilizations" idea of all the stuff dissapearing. Aluminum is only one a myriad of metals used in a modern society. And aluminum requires a complex global society to be made, because bauxite isn't found just anywhere, bauxite is aluminum ore, and with out widespread use of AC electricity you can't make aluminum. To have AC electricity on the level required for bauxite processing you have to have a hydroelectric generator to generate the electricity which would require DAMS and Lakes, of which there is absolutely no trace. You cannot have that level of civilzation without leaving a trace.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks10

I guess we'll never really know about the origin and true age of the aluminium wedge and numerous other out of place,out of time objects,because we'll never see them live on national television,being properly examined and tested by professionals,for everyone to see and find out for sure and yet there they are,they do exist and there has been no concerted effort to do anything about those anomalous artifacts,except to ridicule and supress them,because they fly in the face of our currently enforced belief structures,they violate what we are taught and told to think about our human origins and they would expose the intentional lies we are led to believe about or ancient human history...
edit on 25-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hallelujah!

WOE to the Jebdenites of Canaan! Woe! For at the feast of the wedding of the seven stars they shall have no portion, neither shall their fries, be supersized.

You know what I think? I think the moon is a spaceship, and we used to be its crew, and its cargo, which were colonists bound for a new world.

Then one day we abandoned ship. A ship that might have been like in the book Universe by Robert Heinlein.

2 mya.

Before that were probably gardeners. A few like Fred and Barney. 50 million years ago.

The majority if not all landed in Peru. Then spread out across the Pacific to Easter Island then to Yonaguni, and India, and China, and Africa and then to Mesopotamia, etc.

Several times. Like Atlantean, and for lack of a better name Mu, and now this one which dates back 40,000 maybe as a civilization of sorts.
Ice ages have been responsible for a lot of that 2 million year history I think.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

The moon is noahs ark and our ancient ancestors built it in orbit around mars,the garden of eden, because they were aware their planets atmosphere was fading away and would cause their planet to become uninhabitable for them and so they flew their spaceship moon to a barren new world,bringing with them a male and female dna data bank of all life forms that existed on mars and they positioned their moonship where it remains today and then they terraformed the lifeless planet beneath them, changing its ocean,its surface and its atmosphere into a habitable new home,a planet they named earth.But the earth has been hijacked by diabolical forces and humanity has been taken over and enslaved by evil aliens and our royal bloodline elite world leaders are implicitly involved,aiding and abetting them,helping to suppress and eliminate the truth about our origins...

edit on 26-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Rocketman7

The moon is noahs ark and our ancient ancestors built it in orbit around mars,the garden of eden, because they were aware their planets atmosphere was fading away and would cause their planet to become uninhabitable for them and so they flew their spaceship moon to a barren new world,bringing with them a male and female dna data bank of all life forms that existed on mars and they positioned their moonship where it remains today and then they terraformed the lifeless planet beneath them, changing its ocean,its surface and its atmosphere into a habitable new home,a planet they named earth.But the earth has been hijacked by diabolical forces and humanity has been taken over and enslaved by evil aliens and our royal bloodline elite world leaders are implicitly involved,aiding and abetting them,helping to suppress and eliminate the truth about our origins...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I think this aluminum wedge destroys and rearranges just about everything we have ever been taught and told about our human history,it annihilates our currently enforced belief structure and it dismantles and tears asunder just about every religious doctrine anyones ever had faith in...

Well......with the assumptions that its story is real. I agree the actual items are real, but where, when and how is is what these sites spin to whatever direction their motive is. Like the hammer that is basically a 19th century hammer and a story suggests that it was taken out of 110 million year old rock formations. When one digs just a little there is zero proof that it came from where they suggest, and zero supporting evidence other than the background story to make it a mystery.

Some of the items presented I do find fascinating, but it doesn't draw me an inch towards to your conclusions as to the history of man.

Once again you kind of said that we only have a pickup truck of human evidence as to where we came from, but I suggest you have maybe a small backpack of items with very few of them with anykind of careful analyst to even remotely back up the fantastic stories that have been woven about the items.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
One thing to think about...

Everything on earth is realated...everything...we even share DNA with grass. As we follow the branches of life back in time we slowly connect with all life on earth.

If any part of us was not of this earth it would be like a neon sign saying so. We are also unique to the universe because of earth's unique environment. If one asks why do we use oxygen, why do we need iron, and not lead, why is our chemical makeup as it is, What decided what is a nutrient and what is a poison ...etc it is because that is what earth provided us to use throughout our evolution.

I truly think that aliens cannot physically ever live among us because they will be tuned to their unique planet and earth would most likely be a vast poisonous world to them as their would be to us.

With all that said there is no way we were created some place else and planted here...just saying...

edit on 26-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

One group of "believers" will claim the metal hammer,the aluminum wedge and whatever else,were found imbedded within very old strata and of course,another group of "non-believers" will claim the artifacts were not found within very old strata,so it becomes very frustrating to say the least, because how are we to ever know the truth?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

One group of "believers" will claim the metal hammer,the aluminum wedge and whatever else,were found imbedded within very old strata and of course,another group of "non-believers" will claim the artifacts were not found within very old strata,so it becomes very frustrating to say the least, because how are we to ever know the truth?

Blah blah blah blah blablaba
Man you sure can flap your gums without actually saying anything

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Yes alien life could be very different, but could also be very similar.
Chemistry is chemistry, no matter where in the universe you are, there are only so many elements to work with.
If life arises on a planet with similar conditions to ours the chemistry of life will be the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join