Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 54
153
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune
 
Its so painfully obvious to me that we are purposefully driven in directions that lead us away from reality and we are intentionally enslaved to materialism in order to keep our thoughts and actions far away from the sinister agendas of governments who willingly compromise the lives and the well being of their own citizens in exchange for wealth,power and secret technology...

This has been going on since at least as far back as the ancient sumerians and babylonians, who were allowed access to hidden knowledge and power,in return for initiating this evil alien abduction scenario into our ancestors lives and those who dominated and controlled the masses of people in the past, still do now and they are like prison wardens,born of royal elite bloodlines,serving their evil alien masters down through the ages...


blocula have you been to India? To the poor sections? They don't have any materialism, they don't have TV or the internet, you are basing your opinions on a very restricted westerncentric bias..

As noted you don't seem to actually know anything about the 'ancient bloodlines' ya know blocula all you are doing is repeating stuff from websites - which have told you what to think - and so if you're asked to explain why you state these things - you cannot, lol




posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune
 
Its so painfully obvious to me that we are purposefully driven in directions that lead us away from reality and we are intentionally enslaved to materialism in order to keep our thoughts and actions far away from the sinister agendas of governments who willingly compromise the lives and the well being of their own citizens in exchange for wealth,power and secret technology...

This has been going on since at least as far back as the ancient sumerians and babylonians, who were allowed access to hidden knowledge and power,in return for initiating this evil alien abduction scenario into our ancestors lives and those who dominated and controlled the masses of people in the past, still do now and they are like prison wardens,born of royal elite bloodlines,serving their evil alien masters down through the ages...


all you are doing is repeating stuff from websites - which have told you what to think - and so if you're asked to explain why you state these things - you cannot, lol
Seriously,can you tell me anything you know,that wasnt read in a book,wasnt taught to you by someone else,wasnt heard on the radio and wasnt seen on television or a computer screen?...Good luck,you'll need it...



posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula


Seriously,can you tell me anything you know,that wasnt read in a book,wasnt taught to you by someone else,wasnt heard on the radio and wasnt seen on television or a computer screen?...Good luck,you'll need it...


Oh and were you spontaneously educated - were you raised by wolves?

You're 'ideas' are not original; lots of people think that group x, y or z run the world, lots of other people think there were earlier civilizations - do you actually think you came up with something original?

If you are going to try the old fringe trick of questioning everything then all your links to websites you cited as evidence is also voided ........lol, did you mean to do that?

Again have you ever been outside of the western world? Do you even understand that not everyone is a middle-class American?



posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by blocula


Seriously,can you tell me anything you know,that wasnt read in a book,wasnt taught to you by someone else,wasnt heard on the radio and wasnt seen on television or a computer screen?...Good luck,you'll need it...


Again have you ever been outside of the western world?
"Without going out of my door,i can know all things of earth.Without looking out of my window,i could know the ways of heaven.The farther one travels,the less one knows,the less one really knows" George Harrison

edit on 17-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


I hate to say so but will anyway, you really need to read something other than fringe websites.

I worked with groups of people who were at the subsistence level of development - they wouldn't abandon slash and burn or other types of agriculture nor stop living in family clan/hamlets just because you need them to in your theory.....lol



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune
 
When it hits the fan and i mean when and its going to slam us really hard,our population will be greatly reduced into bands of roaming survivors,who will most likely be thrust down and forced into living a mad max/road warrior way of life and then after further struggles and battles amongst ourselves,while trying to salvage the broken pieces of the technology we once used and depended upon,we will further degenerate ourselves and finally end up more or less just like stone age people once again,like cavemen...
edit on 18-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune
 
When it hits the fan and i mean when and its going to slam us really hard,our population will be greatly reduced into bands of roaming survivors,who will most likely be thrust down and forced into living a mad max/road warrior way of life and then after further struggles and battles amongst ourselves,while trying to salvage the broken pieces of the technology we once used and depended upon,we will further degenerate ourselves and finally end up more or less just like stone age people once again,like cavemen...
edit on 18-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



Take a look at Somali? Have they gone back to the stone age? When Rome fell in the west, did they go back to the stone age? When Egypt went thru it century long 'intermediate' period of chaos - did they go back to the stone age? No, when the Tartars ravaged Russia - did they go back to the stone age? No....

Again you fail to note that many, many people live at very reduced levels of life these people are outside of your limited experience - they actually live in limited technical societies already and there are billions of them - foolish American! lol





The world is not movies
edit on 18/4/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune
 
When it hits the fan and i mean when and its going to slam us really hard,our population will be greatly reduced into bands of roaming survivors,who will most likely be thrust down and forced into living a mad max/road warrior way of life and then after further struggles and battles amongst ourselves,while trying to salvage the broken pieces of the technology we once used and depended upon,we will further degenerate ourselves and finally end up more or less just like stone age people once again,like cavemen...
edit on 18-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



Take a look at Somali? Have they gone back to the stone age? When Rome fell in the west, did they go back to the stone age? When Egypt went thru it century long 'intermediate' period of chaos - did they go back to the stone age? No, when the Tartars ravaged Russia - did they go back to the stone age? No....

Again you fail to note that many, many people live at very reduced levels of life these people are outside of your limited experience - they actually live in limited technical societies already and there are billions of them - foolish American! lol


The world is not movies
edit on 18/4/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)
Thats because those groups of people and countries you mentioned and the small and large disasters they went through and the changes they experienced together,were all isolated events...

At no time period in recent history has the entire world been swept up within a global cataclysm simultaneously and when we are,again,what i said in my earlier post above will most likely happen...

The closest we have ever come in modern history so far to a simultaneously experienced world wide disatser, natural and or self inflicted,was during world wars one and two and even they left large portions of civilization uneffected and unharmed...



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


Then when was this last destruction?



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune
 
The most recent of many global cataclysms that humanity has endured,that humanity has been driven down by and reduced to near extinction levels from,was probably around the time of the destruction of atlantis, around 25,000 years ago,give or take a few thousand years and it took humanity around 10 or 15,000 years,just to learn how to function together again,how to farm,how to build towns and how to live with eachother in some sort of mutual harmony...
edit on 18-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


Plato said 9,000 before his time so where did you come up with 25K?

However accepting for a moment that 25,000 is correct how do you explain Bolomor Cave?


Bolomor Cave is a karst rockshelter located along the central Mediterranean coast of Spain in Valencia, approximately 2 kilometers (1.2 miles) from the town of Tavernes. It is located about 100 meters above sea level, in the Valldigna valley, a narrow divide between a wide coastal plain leading into the Mediterranean Sea, and the Iberian and Prebetic mountain ranges. The site contains important Lower and Middle Paleolithic (350,000-100,000 years) human occupations in cave deposits up to a maximum thickness of 14 meters (46 feet), including evidence of some of the earliest hearths in Europe; and some of the earliest evidence of small-animal consumption as well.


Bolomor cave

My thread of Bolomor cave

These guys were 'cave men' for 250,000 years.....cue the hand waving.....

Since you will be denying the existence of this we might as include something else for you ignore and deny

The ice cores from Greenland

Just part of the conclusion


The more recent NorthGRIP ice core provides an undisturbed record to approx. 123,000 years before present. The results indicate that Holocene climate has been remarkably stable and have confirmed the occurrence of rapid climatic variation during the last ice age


Interestingly these cores detect large eruptions, the start of the industrial age but doesn't find anything industrial going on back 123,000 years - cue blocula's vast conspiracy theory!



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune
 
As soon as i read the word cave or i read the word hole,what comes to my mind,is the fact that theres around 4,000 miles from the earths surface,straight down to its core and the deepest hole ever drilled,is around 7.5 miles deep and the furthest any human has gone down into a cave,is about 2 miles.Which means that around 98% of the entire volume and area of the earth beneath our feet,is totally unexplored by us and completely unknown to us and if those astounding facts dont open peoples eyes to the reality of what we actually know about this planet,probably nothing will...

edit on 18-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune
 
As soon as i read the word cave or i read the word hole,what comes to my mind,is the fact that theres around 4,000 miles from the earths surface,straight down to its core and the deepest hole ever drilled,is around 7.5 miles deep and the furthest any human has gone down into a cave,is about 2 miles.Which means that around 98% of the entire volume and area of the earth beneath our feet,is totally unexplored by us and completely unknown to us and if those astounding facts dont open peoples eyes to the reality of what we actually know about this planet,probably nothing will...


In other words, don't address what I said, change the subject....

Guess what blocula 100% of people who drink water - die while those who drink gasoline and die is much less, and if those astounding facts don't open peoples eyes to the reality of what we actually know...lol

Goodbye



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune
 
98% of the entire volume and area of the earth beneath our feet,is totally unexplored by us and completely unknown to us...

The total amount of fossils from our pre-human ancestors that have been unearthed and examined during the last 200 years,would'nt even fill up the back of a small pickup truck...

We know a lot more about the surface of the moon,than we do about the bottom of earth oceans...

So how much do we really know?...Not much...



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune
 
The most recent of many global cataclysms that humanity has endured,that humanity has been driven down by and reduced to near extinction levels from,was probably around the time of the destruction of atlantis, around 25,000 years ago,give or take a few thousand years and it took humanity around 10 or 15,000 years,just to learn how to function together again,how to farm,how to build towns and how to live with eachother in some sort of mutual harmony...
edit on 18-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Nothing we know suggests the people before and during the last ice age were more developed as the people afterwards. It's not as if there was some modern society that got wiped out and then we had to start fresh again



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune
 
As soon as i read the word cave or i read the word hole,what comes to my mind,is the fact that theres around 4,000 miles from the earths surface,straight down to its core and the deepest hole ever drilled,is around 7.5 miles deep and the furthest any human has gone down into a cave,is about 2 miles.Which means that around 98% of the entire volume and area of the earth beneath our feet,is totally unexplored by us and completely unknown to us and if those astounding facts dont open peoples eyes to the reality of what we actually know about this planet,probably nothing will...

edit on 18-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Yes...and we can't go down there because of the heat


Oh, and fyi, humans have gone down to 4km



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


Blocula goes for the 'mysterious & unknown' ignoring reality and in that self-made fringe space he finds room for his fantasies!



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


Blocula goes for the 'mysterious & unknown' ignoring reality and in that self-made fringe space he finds room for his fantasies!
The only way i'm able to ignore something,is if i already know what that something is and as an example of what i'm saying.Theres no possible way for me to ignore a car,if i didnt first know what a car was.If i already knew what a car was,i would know i was looking at car when i saw one driving down the road and then i could intentionally turn away from that car and ignore it.But if i did'nt know what a car was,a car could drive right over me and i wouldnt even know it,because i did'nt know what a car was and so how can i ignore reality,when i dont even know what reality is?
edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune
 
As soon as i read the word cave or i read the word hole,what comes to my mind,is the fact that theres around 4,000 miles from the earths surface,straight down to its core and the deepest hole ever drilled,is around 7.5 miles deep and the furthest any human has gone down into a cave,is about 2 miles.Which means that around 98% of the entire volume and area of the earth beneath our feet,is totally unexplored by us and completely unknown to us and if those astounding facts dont open peoples eyes to the reality of what we actually know about this planet,probably nothing will...

edit on 18-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)




Oh, and fyi, humans have gone down to 4km
The deepest cave in the world is in the western Caucasus mountains of the Georgian Republic,named Voronja and has officially been verified to be 2140 meters, 7,021 feet deep.Which is not even 1 and 1/2 miles down...www.extremescience.com...
edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


You ignore the questions and information that would deflate your imaginary world. You change the subject, you repeat yourself endlessly, you sir are in serious denial, but have fun, eh





new topics

top topics



 
153
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

log in

join