It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Atlantis was in the mind.
I suppose that's better than being out of one's mind.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
I have an open mind,that thinks out of the box,way outside the box and i look where most refuse to see and atlantis was a real place,a very long time ago and the survivors of the cataclysms that ripped atlantis asunder,the royal bloodline elites,are the ones who designed the great pyramid in egypt and the pyramid of the sun in mexico and taught the primitive people they found living in those areas how to build them,as well as mathematics,astronomy and human sacrifice and the direct descendents of those royal bloodline elites, eventually became the kings and queens of europe whos lineage extended from generation to generation, eventually becoming the same royal bloodline elites who rule and control us today...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by aorAki
I have an open mind,that thinks out of the box,way outside the box and i look where most refuse to see and atlantis was a real place,a very long time ago and the survivors of the cataclysms that ripped atlantis asunder,the royal bloodline elites,are the ones who designed the great pyramid in egypt and the pyramid of the sun in mexico and taught the primitive people they found living in those areas how to build them,as well as mathematics,astronomy and human sacrifice and the direct descendents of those royal bloodline elites, eventually became the kings and queens of europe whos lineage extended from generation to generation, eventually becoming the same royal bloodline elites who rule and control us today...

My my,
It has been said that, " A mind is a terrible thing to waste",
It has also been said that, " It is good to have an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.".

You do realize that almost 2500 years separate the first Egyptian pyramids and the pyramid of the sun.
And the meso american pyramids are symbolic mountains where as the Egyptian pyramids are clearly stacked mastabas as originally envisioned by Imhotep, he was written about during his life time.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Hanslune

Surely many hundreds of thousands of neanderthal and cromagnon people existed,perhaps even millions and how many full skeletons of them have we actually found?...5 or 10 maybe?...And so thats certainly no accurate amount to be judging by.Especially when some of them,or most of them back then were exposed to radioactive fallout,not all of them and why would any state funded and government paid mainstream scientist or archaeologist test those few skeletons and bones they have found for radioactive mutations and radioactivity anyways? Most likely those types of procedures were never performed on them,intentionally not...

edit on 30-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

300-400 full or partial bodies have been recovered - try again

However I see you refused to answer the many outstanding question I have offered up for discussion - so be it
edit on 31/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Surely many hundreds of thousands of neanderthal and cromagnon people existed,perhaps even millions and how many full skeletons of them have we actually found?...5 or 10 maybe?...And so thats certainly no accurate amount to be judging by.Especially when some of them,or most of them back then were exposed to radioactive fallout,not all of them and why would any state funded and government paid mainstream scientist or archaeologist test those few skeletons and bones they have found for radioactive mutations and radioactivity anyways? Most likely those types of procedures were never performed on them,intentionally not...

edit on 30-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

300-400 full or partial bodies have been recovered - try again

However I see you refused to answer the many outstanding question I have offered up for discussion - so be it
edit on 31/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)
Does'nt really matter,even if 10,000 neanderthal bodies were found perfectly preserved in ice...

tptb would not test them for radioactivity and tptb would not test them for mutations caused by exposures to high doses of radiation and if they did and they probably have tested some of them,the mainstream public would never be told the results...

and it would be the children born from modern looking humans exposed to radioactive fallout,who would be the ones mutated into what we now call cromagnons and neanderthals and they would'nt be radioactive,just mutations caused from their parents having been exposed...
edit on 31-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
And think about this while falling asleep some night...

The neanderthals and cromagnon people,with their brutish body structures and rugged,contorted facial features, may have once looked just like modern humans,but were mutated from massive exposures to radiation during fallout from ancient atomic war and then their offspring attained the look and appearance of neanderthals and cromagnon people...Wow...Damn...

If nothing more ^ that ^ really could be made into one hell of a great movie...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If nothing more ^ that ^ really could be made into one hell of a great movie...

That made me laugh a little.

I think I would go watch it. Or wait till it comes out on dvd.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
And so now i'll elaborate a little further,about what i have revealed above within my previous few posts,concerning cromagnons and neanderthals...

The cromagnons and the neanderthals were not steps forward in the evolution of humanity,they were gigantic leaps in reverse...

They were once modern humans,who looked just like you and i,from long,long ago and they were driven down and hurled backwards by the living cataclysmic hell of an ancient atomic war...

Their bodies were exposed to massive doses of radioactive fallout and the children they gave birth to after that global nuclear holocaust,were born to grow mutated and physically transformed into those we think of and know as cromagnons and neanderthals...

I believe that i have turned our currently enforced and accepted history on its head,flipped it over and turned it inside out,with those bold and daring revelations...

And i have thoroughly exposed and crushed the false belief structures and historical deceptions that we have been taught and told to think and believe for far too long...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
"Those who live without knowing what happened before they were born remain perpetually a child"...Marcus Tullius Cicero-106-BC - 43-BC

And from the first Omen movie in 1976...A poem you'll not soon forget...And we may all soon be living what these words are saying...

When the Jews return to Zion,

And a comet rips the sky...

The Holy Roman Empire rises,

Then you and I must die...

From the eternal sea he rises,

Creating armies on either shore...

Turning man against his brother,

Till man exists no more...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Tptb are keeping "us" preoccupied with so many mundane and meaningless things,while they construct "their" atom bomb blast/asteroid strike proof bunkers deep below ground for themselves and their elite families and friends,not us...

And i also believe the reason why our extorted tax rates have climbed higher and higher,why they have kept taking more and more of our money,any way they can and threatening us with prison if we dare not comply...

Is because they have been involved in a frenzy of multiple construction projects all going on simultaneously...

Preparing themselves multiple underground bunkers to survive within,for when the surface cataclysms of december 2012 arrive and annihilate most of "expendable" humanity...

And when we are told,when we are led to believe by the lying media,that our royal bloodline elite world leaders have all gone away on extended thanksgiving and early christmas holidays...

We'll know where they really are,in places like this...

Atomic Blast Proof Bunker-Cheyyenne Mountain > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

The cromagnons and the neanderthals were not steps forward in the evolution of humanity,they were gigantic leaps in reverse...

They were once modern humans,who looked just like you and i,from long,long ago and they were driven down and hurled backwards by the living cataclysmic hell of an ancient atomic war...

Their bodies were exposed to massive doses of radioactive fallout and the children they gave birth to after that global nuclear holocaust,were born to grow mutated and physically transformed into those we think of and know as cromagnons and neanderthals...

You say all of this as if you know it to be true, but you never offer us any evidence by which we could believe it. Am I just to take your word for it that neaderthals are irradiated mutants of past humans devastated by nuclear war? That's a pretty serious claim, and it would fly in the face of everything we know by virtue of the fossil record to date.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead

You say all of this as if you know it to be true, but you never offer us any evidence by which we could believe it. Am I just to take your word for it that neaderthals are irradiated mutants of past humans devastated by nuclear war? That's a pretty serious claim, and it would fly in the face of everything we know by virtue of the fossil record to date.
I have been extremely "psychic" my whole life,i'm also "clairvoyant" and i am sometimes able to "remote view" past events that i see in my minds eye.I get the strangest feeling inside me and then i am somehow shown glimpses of past events that have happened,that are now supressed and hushed up by tptb.Believe it or not,that what really happens to me...

The evidence for ancient atomic warfare > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 1-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So does this mean I just have to take your word for it? After all, you have been "extremely psychic" your whole life... Good enough for me, eh? Nevermind the wealth of archaeological evidence against your position...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead
reply to post by blocula

So does this mean I just have to take your word for it? After all, you have been "extremely psychic" your whole life... Good enough for me, eh? Nevermind the wealth of archaeological evidence against your position...
Who amongst the mainstream public,those of us not receiving their funds and paychecks from the state and federal powers that be,are seeing this evidence for themselves? and all we know about the archaeological evidence and the fossil record,is what tptb want us to know and what they tell us is nowhere near what they really know and they are purposefully suppressing our true ancient history from us...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula Who amongst the mainstream public,those of us not receiving their funds and paychecks from the state and federal powers that be,are seeing this evidence for themselves? and all we know about the archaeological evidence and the fossil record,is what tptb want us to know and what they tell us is nowhere near what they really know and they are purposefully suppressing our true ancient history from us...

All of this evidence is a matter of public record, if you would just bother to look, which is more than we can say for the evidence for your position which we just have to assume as a matter of trusting the internet psychic.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

and all we know about the archaeological evidence and the fossil record,is what tptb want us to know and what they tell us is nowhere near what they really know and they are purposefully suppressing our true ancient history from us...

I am fortunate enough to work in one of those mainstream institutions where people (my colleagues and I) do go out and find fossil evidence/archaeological evidence ourselves.
I have never come across suppression regarding this, have never been in the field and had someone go:"Oh dear, we can't tell the people about this". As I've said before, if there was something out of the ordinary found, we would be champing at the bit to publish it before someone else did, such would be the positive consequences for our careers.

I think you have a very active imagination which, as part of your safety net, you have created a very vivid, seemingly real Otherworld for you to inhabit in. Unfortunately, it is not founded in any sort of reality other than your own personal mindscape.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Warming could cause tilt in earth’s axis > wattsupwiththat.com...

99% of all life forms that have ever existed on earth are now extinct,our fossil record doesnt even cover 5% of what was alive on earth...www.pbs.org...

Does a companion star to the sun cause earths periodic mass extinctions? > www.lbl.gov...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

It's so extremely obvious to me that we have been massively lied to about our true origins and ancient history and remember we are led to believe that modern humans have existed for only 200 thousand years and yet...

Human skeletal remains were discovered within 65-100 million year old undisturbed strata...

Ancient Human Skeletons > www.genesispark.com...

www.pathlights.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

"Those who live without knowing what happened before they were born remain perpetually a child" Marcus Tullius Cicero-106-BC - 43-BC

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world" Ephesians 6:12

"There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world and the worst of it is half of them are true" Winston Churchill-1874-1965

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join