It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you people sleep at night!?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blue_fish

I do take melatonin...however it usually isn't strong enough to help on nights like these.
Love the stuff normally tho!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Try a cup of "SleepyTime" tea half hour before bed.

That does it everytime for me, well that, or about 30 beers.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

If I spend too much time on here I do have dreams about UFO's. I had one dream where I was outside my house and there was a disc shaped UFO right over my street. A few weeks later I dreamed that I was sitting on my bed looking out the window and I saw the same UFO. It was right where my neighbors house should have been. I remember saying. "Is this real, then yelling "IS THIS REAL???" Alas it was not... Just laugh and turn over. The next dream wont be the same.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I fall prey to this at times:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe49e798d217.png[/atsimg]

But I usually get hungry enough to give it up for a while. I have popped out of bed after formulating a response to someone after rolling the bed to death for 45 mins. Annoying... but for the most time I try to get off the net waaay before I go to bed so I can get to sleep quicker. Nothing kills sleep worse than a loud, rackety mind...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Well considering most of it is speculation. It's no different than staying up at night because there's a .5% something or so chance a zombie virus could break out. Probably lower, but yea. No point in worrying.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

Love this graphic! Its so funny

I appreciate all the advice and will definitely give them a go!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

remember that extraterrestrials can't mess with our free will. as long as you remember that, you should sleep just fine

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You're right.I think it's the way the people works.We were created to assimilate new knowledge.It's really amazing.

When you just think how much we know,then think how much we don't know.

As i said before,we live in really exiting time

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
reply to post by blue_fish

I do take melatonin...however it usually isn't strong enough to help on nights like these.
Love the stuff normally tho!

Concentrate on what is perceiving you...act is u were the walls of your room. This comes near to the truth of what u are.. u are the room for yourself. So you are protected because you are not even IN the room. SO why dont u sleep. Do u really think that it was You that awaked? It was just a thought. Nothing more. WHat u are does not move. So be what u are and relax.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I sleep like a baby. think about it like this. If there are aliens and they are superior to you.. they will get you regardless if you are awake or asleep. if they kill you don't have to worry about it cuz you are dead, if they don't they usually do a good job at suppressing the experience.

If they do take you and you wake up fight like hell, i would like to whoop so et ass.

My tip to you is study during the day, have other activities later in the day to take your mind off it. Look at your studies as a hobby not some obsession. have social interaction before you go to bed. sex works best.

gl

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join