It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you people sleep at night!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
No seriously, how?
I try to research and study alien and UFO theories but I can't sleep at night if I do it wholeheartedly.
I have had multiple experiences and want to be able to delve deeper, but my sleep is valuable.
I have only gotten halfway through Jim Marrs alien agenda and forget communion..it sits on my bookshelf.
What do you do, to put it out of your mind before the lights go down?
Sorry about the empty post, I hit enter and it posted...I meant to just go down a line.....

edit on 14-8-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: to fill out my post

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
In my dreams, the dead reach their arms out to me and they stare at me with silent eyes.
An ocean of the dead, slat-thin and stretching horizon-to-horizon.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
In my bed. Though I have lots of trouble sleeping. LONG story. Nothing to do with Aliens and UFO's though.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Usually with two pillows and my sheets.

Comfy actually !!

ETA: Now that I see that you have an opening post, I will just say that I no longer research up to the point where it would affect my sleep....or sanity.
edit on 14-8-2011 by SonoftheSun because: after reading missing op.

edit on 14-8-2011 by SonoftheSun because: changed wording.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
sleep is something I enjoy whenever I feel like it. ufos cant affect that.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Simply just read the headlines than make up the rest yourself and post away

Like getting a used textbook for college and just reading the highlighted material because you know that somebody already outlined the important stuff for you.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So apparently I am the only one who has trouble sleeping......
No weed involved..tho it probably could help! Darn my education and employment dreams!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Stop ratcheting up your brain before you want to sleep or better still.
Find a woman,and please her nightly,then youll sleep ok

edit on 14-8-2011 by hrmmm because: typo correction

edit on 14-8-2011 by hrmmm because: annother typo correction

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm

I am a woman......
2nd line, what else can I say lol!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

With the fear of creeping hands slipping under my sheets and paralyzing me into a statue of a man.
With the fear of being carried off to some far off ship in the darkness of the unforgiving night.
With the fear of being on a cold metallic table, subjected to inhumane procedures and looked down upon as less than a intelligent being.
With the fear of being robbed of all senses except for those of fear, paranoia, and pain.
With the fear of being taken on any given night by beings vastly mentally superior than myself.

That's how I sleep at night. Oh, and don't even look at the cover of Communion before you sleep. I've been sleeping with the covers over my head for the better part of a decade, ever since they showed the fake alien autopsy on fox when I was but a young boy. I'm almost 21 now, and I still fear that which comes silently in the night.
edit on 14-8-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

link   
I keep a can of Black Flag hornet and wasp killer bug spray on hand, cuz these non-human ETs are bug based.

link   

ok.
2nd line.Find a good man.
3rd line.Sorry im taken

GL

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I said I have trouble sleeping :/

Not for those reasons though.

Just don't read about it at night or when you are alone.
edit on 14-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
after the crap I saw a few times (not talking research either), it took me years to sleep right. still like to have myself back against the wall so I can always see whats in my open field of view. also keep my gator near me, along with a few heavy duty throwables. though it's been awhile since my last incident (knock on wood).

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

oh dude you should not fear anything.There is nothing to fear. The only thing to fear is fear itself!
Sure these bad things can happen,and many other horrors,but why torture yourself about them with your own fear of? Do not fear anything,then you will be truely free!

Peace!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's obvious that you are just excited about the knowledge you have come across.

If it is that overwhelming, I would suggest watching or reading something unrelated to help you wind down at night.

Comedy works well.

In my personal opinion UFO's are the least interesting topic on ATS, try survival or metaphysics. I have come to this conclusion after years of thread searching and digging.

link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

I said I have trouble sleeping :/

What do you do to find sleep? You had just said it was a long story, not ET related, but do share if you like!

link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join