It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hysterical Michele Bachmann flees teenage gay activist

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

My original post in this thread, (if you would of read it all)
I think the issue needs to be settled
in the supreme court..

This state by state is stupid!

It is like having a drivers license in one
state and not being able to drive in another
without getting a license from them...

I think their should be a NATIONAL
vote on this just like we vote for president.
Then let the supreme court uphold it or
void it..

I'm tired of this back and forth PC bull crap..

It does not matter if I am for or against.

Neither let them get married... OR DON'T!

edit on 14-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

That which is given to every single American except gay Americans should not come down to a vote. It's like you having to let the supreme court decide if you can use the bathroom or if you have to hold it. Why would they care? They're aloud to pee! It's not something you can help, it just is.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

That would be unconstitutional. There is no amendment regarding marriage and marriage is not defined in the Constitution, therefore any laws regarding marriage are left in the hands of the state. I suppose an amendment could be proposed, but considering the wide range of views on the subject it would never pass. Not to mention whoever proposed the amendment would pretty much be committing career suicide.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

I'm no scholar but their are SINS...
and there are
Abominations..

EVERYONE SINS!!

Not everyone commits
and lives in Abominations..

I think that is the aspect...

I'm surprised not believing in god isn't on that list, or are they going to get around to that after they get done with the homosexuals?

Also amazing Bachmann hasn't barked up that tree yet, if she can fit it in between yelling "one term president" and "god" over and over again.

One thing that piqued my interest was the way she said her and Sarah Palin were "very close" friends. Almost like there was a hint of sexuality there, maybe that's just my male mind.
edit on 14-8-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by mugger

Explanation: As POTUS she will HAVE TO represent the WHOLE of the usa, straight or gay, in an unbiased way or she'll start a civil war! Do you want that?

Personal Disclosure: Yes ... being against equality IS VERY WRONG!!!

P.S. Maybe that SILENT majority needs to STFU!

Lol not saying you are wrong but this is a prime example the new "democracy" in action.
My view is right so the majority needs to STFU.

This type of "democracy" is what is ruining the world.
edit on 14-8-2011 by RedShiftDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Gay people make me nervous.

If a gay person yelled at me, I would run too.

Good call. You can not win in a yelling match with a gay person. Run the other way. These people are very good at yelling and causing a scene.

It's posts like these, which received 59 stars, which make me wish we could rate posts negatively as well. When stars are handed out like candy, for an ignorant post like this, we should have the ability to rate it nagatively. Many forums have a type of "negative rep" feature. It cuts down on trolls, and cuts down on ignorance rewarding ignorance.
edit on 14-8-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Originally posted by Carseller4
Gay people make me nervous.

If a gay person yelled at me, I would run too.

Good call. You can not win in a yelling match with a gay person. Run the other way. These people are very good at yelling and causing a scene.

It's posts like these, which received 59 stars, which make me wish we could rate posts negatively as well. When stars are handed out like candy, for an ignorant post like this, we should have the ability to rate it nagatively. Many forums have a type of "negative rep" feature. It cuts down on trolls, and cuts down on ignorance rewarding ignorance.

I have always been in favor of this idea. But in the meantime I will bask in the glory of my most incredible post ever. Does ATS have such a thing as "Post of the Year" because I'm sure my glorious, well thought out post would be in the finals. I am truly puzzled as to why I have not received any applause from the mods for this post. Amazing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Bachmann was 30 minutes late, she was allotted 20 minutes and spoke for three minutes. Perhaps the schedule did not allow for her to speak longer. Perhaps she was due to speak to another group. Kind of like going to the doctor at the end of the day. He see's you 45 minutes past your appointment time because everyone ahead of you was late for their appointments.

She's a tough cookie and I highly doubt that a disgruntled 17 year old struggling with his own internal issues would scare her off. She's handled a lot tougher.

The Bachmann bashing is already getting old. Use your energy to breathe your last breath back into an ever deflating Obama. Can't wait to see who pops up to challenge him in a Dem. primary.
edit on 14-8-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
One thing that piqued my interest was the way she said her and Sarah Palin were "very close" friends. Almost like there was a hint of sexuality there, maybe that's just my male mind.

Michele Bachmann with George Hamilton, I think?

Oh those precious moments captured in time.

edit on 8/15/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

If you are talking about equal rights they do not exist anymore, straight or gay, anyways... what about the rights of other organizations. Everyone's rights are continually being tread on. Please look at the larger picture and realize that rights are being taken away from everyone and not just gays.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I don't think anyone is bashing her because they are supporters of Obama. It's more like, she's the biggest retard and draws attention away from the other retards that we also do not support.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by mugger

P.S. Maybe that SILENT majority needs to STFU!

You have your opinion and other people have theirs.
I can say at this point "Vica Versa" That is one hell of a hate statement. And you just laugh at people who might have a different opinion.. I guess your feeling really PROUD
at this point. What is the constructive argument for this thread. It seems to be an enigma.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

Oh man that's one of the funniest pics I've ever seen.

As far as my suspicions about her and Palin, I guess that's what you call HARD evidence! HAHA!

Frankly (
), I think skills like those might take her all the way to the top! No wonder she got all those straw votes.

I'm now considering voting Bachmann. Just kidding.

Originally posted by vermonster
She has always made her living minding others beeswax.

More like mining others dees wax. ( As in... dees n... nvm) LOL

Sorry couldn't help myself.
edit on 14-8-2011 by RSF77 because: ROFL

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Your profile picture reminds me of a young Sarah Palin.

On topic: Gay activists support Ron Paul. He wants government out of our personal business.

Bachmann is a former IRS attorney.

She has always made her living minding others beeswax.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I don't know who's worse, Bachmann or the people who are defending her. That teenager is 100% in the right. People seriously need to grow out of this childish attitude towards homosexuality.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
A president that runs away from her problems. Shows how dedicated to America she really is. Just like Palin filling her ego

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

why are you complaining? the mainstream media is rooting for either bachmann
or perry or romney. on both sides of the ocean. just take a look at der spiegel
or the guardian. why? cause they're scared of ron paul. so your little blogverse,
twitterverse bull# fake pro-gay "civil society" activism aka creating news out of
nothing to make it appear as real, important and above all shocking is detected
as crap and should be treated as crap. because it doesn't fly around here.

and by the way, # off with huffington post and above all aol. now take this
and turn in into anti-gay chatter and "homophobic" outburst. lol.

edit on 15-8-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties
I don't know who's worse, Bachmann or the people who are defending her. That teenager is 100% in the right. People seriously need to grow out of this childish attitude towards homosexuality.

and gays should grow out of that childish fake-activism-blogverse bull# techniques
of creating news out of (practially) nothing. especially when dealing with retards such
a bachmann. gays won't be giving her their vote and that's that. now, piss off huffpo.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Did anyone actually bother to watch the video?
Apparently not.

The headline "Hysterical Michele Bachmann flees teenage gay activist" was taken from The Wisconsin Gazette,
which claims to be
The Voice of Progress for Wisconsin's LGBT Community.

For anyone who cares, feel free to watch the video,
and notice Michele Bachman has left the stage well before any gay activist speaks.
She did not flee, nor was she hysterical.

This thread is a hit piece, plain and simple.
Here's a link for now.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-8-2011 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Those saying the government has no place telling the church who they can and can't marry need to acknowledge the fact that marriages play a very real economic role in people's lives as a result of LEGISLATION BASED ON THE FACT THAT YOUR INSTITUTE EXISTS IN THE FIRST PLACE. If you don't want gay marriages to happen then you can't expect your hetro marriage to be recognised by your government (in an equal society).
edit on 15-8-2011 by posthuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

I've heard better public speakers on WWE.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join