It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hysterical Michele Bachmann flees teenage gay activist

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Gay people make me nervous.

If a gay person yelled at me, I would run too.

Good call. You can not win in a yelling match with a gay person. Run the other way. These people are very good at yelling and causing a scene.

From here on out,please pretend I am a very flamboyant gay person who is constantly yelling at you. Okay?

Because that is such a bigoted and ridiculous thing for you to say.

I prefer talking with people who are NOT stuck in 1910.

edit on 15-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

Not a great speaker, true.

However, there were no hysterics, and scant amount o' fleeing,
IMO.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Originally posted by Carseller4
Gay people make me nervous.

If a gay person yelled at me, I would run too.

Good call. You can not win in a yelling match with a gay person. Run the other way. These people are very good at yelling and causing a scene.

It's posts like these, which received 59 stars, which make me wish we could rate posts negatively as well. When stars are handed out like candy, for an ignorant post like this, we should have the ability to rate it nagatively. Many forums have a type of "negative rep" feature. It cuts down on trolls, and cuts down on ignorance rewarding ignorance.
edit on 14-8-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

Or in other words, makes sure only certain opinions receive consideration.
Apparently, 66 people and counting saw fit to star his post, like it or not.

cuts down on ignorance rewarding ignorance.

Perhaps the most arrogant statement in this entire thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

me after reading a michelle bachman quote:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

I like the idea of putting her aside. Some people should not be aloud to get as far as she has. If she were to ever become president I'm leaving this country. In her case it's okay to lie to get rid of her.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

She doesn't have a chance. The GOP is just letting her run wild so the real candidate will look so much better and grounded when they bring them in. Likely Huntsman.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
God created Adam and eve not Adam and Steve!

But i think we should vote for RON PAUL@@@@!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Really? I thought he created adam and eve and steve and janet and then gave them all free will?

But I agree with your second line.
edit on 15-8-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
So what If Bachmann's views are Christian and not supportive of Gay lifestyles? Does it make her wrong?
The silent majority of Christian's most likely agree with Bachmann.

YES!!! Yes, it does make her and all "christians" wrong!! Wrong because America is supposed to have separation of church and state and her religious views, nor anyone elses should not be allowed to make public policy! If your only reason to deny a group of people the same equality as everyone else is based on your religious views, then you have not right running a country by them. If you want a theocracy, then move to Iran!!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
God created Adam and eve not Adam and Steve!

But i think we should vote for RON PAUL@@@@!!!

Appanretly he also made morons who cant think for themselves as well!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
How about I go to a Gay Rights rally and heckle speakers there that I want them to stop shoving their sexuality in my face every moment they get! Does this make me a bigot? No, I hate hecklers of all types.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
How about I go to a Gay Rights rally and heckle speakers there that I want them to stop shoving their sexuality in my face every moment they get! Does this make me a bigot? No, I hate hecklers of all types.

I have never had a gay person shove their sexuality in my face.
Perhaps you are drinking at the wrong bars.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Will she run from Perry then or run with him?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
free country MEANS free country. so gays should be allowed to be married --- in gay churches. the moment the gov comes up with laws to force churches that aren't gay to marry gay people, THEN, the show will be on in earnest. the minute you invade the free will decisions relating to things like religion and sexuality, of the people, by government writ, is the minute you can kiss freedom goodbye, and welcome the REAL bad guys, who wont give two craps in an outhouse whether you feel it's your right or not. those are the people you should be afraid of.

remember for every action, and equal and OPPOSITE reaction.
edit on 15-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

I mean we have a thing called separation of Church and state for a reason.

i'm going to stop you right there and ask you to point out the specific passage in the constitution that says "separation of church and state". you won't find it, because it doesn't exist.

yes, having a figure like the pope as a secular leader is very dangerous, like what happened with the king of england also being the head of the church. BUT coming from a private school education, there were many times when we were not allowed to borrow educational equipment from a public school's library based on "separation of church and state", yet different public schools were allowed, and the families of our school paid the taxes used to buy the equipment.

so unless the pope is being elected as the president, or obama declares himself god-king xerxes, i don't want to hear about separation of church and state.

as for bachmann, she is unstable and would make a poor president. "hysterical" seems more like an over-exaggeration, and being heckled during the middle of a speech is rude. you already know what her position is on the matter, so the only reason to be a prick like that is to make a scene.

i do think homosexuality is wrong, but i'm not going to tell people that. by all means, go for it, its your funeral. i also support a civil union for same-sex couples, just don't try to force pastors to "union" you, and don't call it marriage.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Durchlaucht

Wrong because America is supposed to have separation of church and state and her religious views

another one? *sigh* people these days. i doubt you've read the constitution. care to give me a link? here, i'll help you out and give you one.

"a wall separation of church and state" appeared in a letter that thomas jefferson wrote to the danburn baptist association.

original letter text:

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State.

www.loc.gov...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Don't need to go to a Gay Bar to see the Homosexual lifestyle glamorized by the media - just switch on your TV, radio or watch the latest movie. Or in this case, attend a political rally where Gay activists will heckle you with their LGBT propaganda garbage!
edit on 15/8/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Woman is obviously an unbalanced individual. On ATS I see constant and consistent criticism of her overall yet she won that poll and frankly ATS is not quite the most intelligent community so that's extremely worrying.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
She scares me.
She makes me want to flee.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by Durchlaucht

Wrong because America is supposed to have separation of church and state and her religious views

another one? *sigh* people these days. i doubt you've read the constitution. care to give me a link? here, i'll help you out and give you one.

"a wall separation of church and state" appeared in a letter that thomas jefferson wrote to the danburn baptist association.

original letter text:

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State.

www.loc.gov...

Really? Well let me give you one!!!

1st Amend. to the US Constitution that I HAVE read and perhaps you should re-read!

"Congress shall pass no law respecting of religion"............

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join