It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hysterical Michele Bachmann flees teenage gay activist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

After arriving 30 minutes late to speak at the Iowa State Fair on Friday, presidential candidate Michele Bachmann spoke only three minutes then fled the event after being heckled by a gay-rights advocate, the Huffington Post reported.

Gabe Aderhold, a 17-year-old from Edina, Minn., yelled, “Shame on you,” several times at Bachmann. Aderhold had confronted other Republican candidates earlier in the day about their opposition to LGBT equality.

“I’m a second class citizen because of you, Michele! Second class citizen! What about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for every American, Michele?” Aderhold yelled at Bachmann.

HuffPo reported that just moments after Aderhold began to heckle her, Bachmann and her entourage, which included bodyguards, moved quickly from the stage and through the crowd, at a pace rapid enough that some spectators appeared to get lightly shoved out of the way. She jumped on a golf cart with her aides and fled.

www.wisconsingazette.com...

Totally a stable individual. Hey guys I want this lady to lead our Country. She seems not insane at all.

She seems really afraid of gay people. Perhaps we should organize a flash mob of gay people to go talk to her in a group. lol

How did she win the straw poll?
edit on 8/13/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

+75 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Gay people make me nervous.

If a gay person yelled at me, I would run too.

Good call. You can not win in a yelling match with a gay person. Run the other way. These people are very good at yelling and causing a scene.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

That was constructive. Alright I'm not going to respond to your post again. I'm glad you finally decided to say something rude. Bye

edit: Please stay on topic.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Explanation: S&F!

Here is why ...

Bachmann, who made demonization of gay people the focal point of her early political career, won today’s Ames Straw Poll, which is decided mostly by fundamentalist Christian GOP activists. U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, placed a close second. The poll is considered an early test of the GOP’s crowded presidential field. No Republican can win the party’s presidential nomination without a stamp of approval from the party’s anti-gay fringe voters.

Personal Disclosure: Ron Paul was 2nd ... OMFG! Did hell just freeze over in the GOP heartland! He's making MASSIVE headway there! That he came 2nd in such a biased demographic polling is a clear sign that he IS being listened to AND AGREED WITH!

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So what If Bachmann's views are Christian and not supportive of Gay lifestyles? Does it make her wrong?
The silent majority of Christian's most likely agree with Bachmann.

link   
The straw poll in Iowa!
I lived in Iowa for 8 years and I pretty well know the people.
I have alot of family members there,all farmers.
Bachmann was born in Iowa,for one reason.
Bachmann is telling them what they want to hear.
After that,she don't mean sh%t.
None of the candidates do!

+11 more 
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Good call. You can not win in a yelling match with a gay person. Run the other way. These people are very good at yelling and causing a scene.

LOL they make you "nervous"? LMAO it is not contagious, they do not bite, they have a point, and people like Bachman are why they need to get in your grill about who they are
seed

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
So what If Bachmann's views are Christian and not supportive of Gay lifestyles? Does it make her wrong?

Politically yes. I mean we have a thing called separation of Church and state for a reason. It does make her wrong and I'd go as far as to say a bad person.

Not to mention spineless because she fled from a 17 year old kid.

+71 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd9bde05c670.jpg[/atsimg]

This one makes Caribou Barbie look like friggin' Einstein!!!

The fact that she won the straw poll shows just how intelligent the Teabaggers really are!
edit on 13-8-2011 by JaxonRoberts because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
link   

Gay people make you nervous?

lol

link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Personal Disclosure: Ron Paul was 2nd ... OMFG! Did hell just freeze over in the GOP heartland! He's making MASSIVE headway there! That he came 2nd in such a biased demographic polling is a clear sign that he IS being listened to AND AGREED WITH!

I'm happy for Mr. Paul. He might win this time. What's the history related to votes for paul? Is this normal or a new thing? I didnt pay attention to paul in 08 (
)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Because people can't just let them live their lives without someone telling them theres something wrong with their brains all the way too being a birth defect. Freedom for all.

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

oh good God man, grow a pair. do you know how ridiculous you sound? you're really afraid of gay people? hello Mary, we/they are everywhere. we are your mailmen & women, we are your firefighters, we are your EMT's, we ring up your groceries at the store (and horrors! we actually touch them!) we are your children's teachers, we are nurses, doctors and clergy members. we are businessowners & taxpayers. we are innovators and thinkers. we are the past, the present and we will be the future. the sooner people like you & Michelle Bachmann realize this and realize we are a force to be acknowledged and reckoned with the better you will be. I am so thankful my son is being raised in the dawn of gay PRIDE. Bachmann is a dinosaur and her, as well as your, attitude is thankfully on its way to extinction.
edit on 13-8-2011 by LooksLikeWeMadeIt because: typo ~` looking for a smiley with a rainbow flag ~~ take note mods

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Is that all it takes? Then consider me to be perpetually yelling at you... You would know if we're good at causing a scene too, because I know you are an expert at doing so...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

Explanation: As POTUS she will HAVE TO represent the WHOLE of the usa, straight or gay, in an unbiased way or she'll start a civil war! Do you want that?

Personal Disclosure: Yes ... being against equality IS VERY WRONG!!!

P.S. Maybe that SILENT majority needs to STFU!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LooksLikeWeMadeIt

Carseller should be ignored. Look at his post history. Don't let him derail the thread. That's what he wants.

Originally posted by afghanibullrider
Because people can't just let them live their lives without someone telling them theres something wrong with their brains all the way too being a birth defect. Freedom for all.

I think it's insane that it's even anyone's business. It drives me crazy. It's just another way to seperate people. "HE'S DIFFERENT KILL HIM WITH FIRE!"

Drives me insane.

+36 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger

She is running for president of America and not president of Christianity. In America, we have gay people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join