It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
What is an explanation of insanity?
doing the same thing over an over and expecting different results?

While that is not the real definition, I must say this search into planet X
resembles that action..Insane

Do those of you that believe this x planet is a possibility, really think the Hundreds
of amateur astronomers GLOBALLY wouldnt be able to locate this object if it were real?

lets at least try to think logically here, we can see all the planets in our solar system..
Why can we not see this x planet..Maybe it is being cloaked by the alien race right?

Please try to process a real possibility..not mythology.

To assume a planet could not possibly enter our solar system undetected by amateur astronomers is folly considering the object can only be seen with an infrared telescope.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
At 13:49 they show a.....cannabis factory, not food storage. Ive seen this picture before, its in america...a secret hidden ganja factory under someones house...so im calling BS

EDIT: To add video of the grow room shown at 13:49

edit on 13-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

I can't help but tie the fact that Elenin may be surrounds by toxic cyanide gases, cyanide is known to taste bitter.

Leonid Elenin talks about this on his website.

Doesn't one of the paragraphs you quote mention the waters turn bitter?

spaceobs.org...

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

yes. everyone is waiting for phage to tell them that everything is ok and that TPTB are not trying to keep anything from them. crazy how on a conspiracy theory website...there are people who only try to squash conspiracy theories! it's like they really don't belong on this site. but hey...let's wait and see why we're all safe and there's nothing to worry about.

i'm sure the response is already copy, pasted and put together on someone's computer...just waiting to be applied to this very thread!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
.... the object can only be seen with an infrared telescope.

Is that because it is masked by a Romulan cloaking device?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Something else that is probably very relevant to this thread:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

To assume a planet could not possibly enter our solar system undetected by amateur astronomers is folly considering the object can only be seen with an infrared telescope.

No, folly is linking to an "authority" that starts out:

You'll notice here that I hardly make mention of gravity, if at all. That's because in actuality gravity doesn't really exist.

Yo ur "authority."

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

No, folly is linking to an "authority" that starts out:

You'll notice here that I hardly make mention of gravity, if at all. That's because in actuality gravity doesn't really exist.

Yo ur "authority."

Read the whole article.

I only started taking the article seriously after the precise predictions of an increase in solar activity starting on the 2nd of August. There was an imediate increase on that date with three consecutive large solar flares followed by an X class flare. The largest in 4 years.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

yes. everyone is waiting for phage to tell them that everything is ok and that TPTB are not trying to keep anything from them. crazy how on a conspiracy theory website...there are people who only try to squash conspiracy theories! it's like they really don't belong on this site. but hey...let's wait and see why we're all safe and there's nothing to worry about.

i'm sure the response is already copy, pasted and put together on someone's computer...just waiting to be applied to this very thread!

Not to mention Stereologist who will undoubtedly say something to the effect of : "So you fell for Sitchin's hoax too? It's all just silly rubbish... there is no Nibiru. The Sumerian texts say nothing of the sort, etc, etc."

Just thought I'd save you the effort there Stereologist. And by the way, don't you think your handlers could give you some new material? You keep repeating the same old tired rhetoric, which by the way is "silly hogwash".

Now back to the thread.

ETA: Starred and flagged
edit on 8/13/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: s+f

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I took 3 years Russian in high school, and from what I can get out of it, it's the real deal, Some of it is a little muttered but ya, that is what they are talking about on this video.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
OP, thanks for posting the vid so the translation could be validated and the content discussed.

To the commenter who mentioned Russia's 5,000 bunkers that they want completed by 2012, this is fact. We know bunkers are being built in the US, too. The difference between the US and Russia is that Russia is planning on saving as many of its citizens as possible. The US only wants to save its elite. Also ask yourself who is discussing Nibiru more in the open. Russia or the US? Another fact is that Russia and China are both very open about the dangers of this "planet" and aren't afraid to give their opinion no matter how off the hook they sound. Russia and China have also become close allays. The US is known for keeping secrets and developing projects that are not beneficial to its citizens. There's much to consider, but one thing's for sure. There's no bunker space with my name on it. What about the rest of you?
I'll be happy to return to the soil, advance to the next stage, etc. Whatever comes next is unknown and I'm not afraid to find out. Death is part of the natural life cycle and shouldn't be feared.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I'm interested in the news channel...the only letters I was able to make our was B ehpt...anyone know the name of this network or show?

This is old but how old...the giveaway of the age is in the beginning when she says we will be able to see it with the naked eye in may 11'...i'm guessing this is from a year or so ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I recall the Jesse Ventura Prog on 2012 and the crash bunker building programs going on in almost every country.

Watch this one:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Read the whole article.

I did. It is childish and incoherent. It claims that Saturn is tilting based on photographs taken by Terral's "astronomy" team. This team doesn't understand that telescopes invert or flip images.

I only started taking the article seriously after the precise predictions of an increase in solar activity starting on the 2nd of August. There was an imediate increase on that date with three consecutive large solar flares followed by an X class flare. The largest in 4 years.

The 11 year sunspot cycle is well known; it has nothing to do with mysterious undiscovered planets.
edit on 13-8-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Read the whole article.

I did. It is childish and incoherent. It claims that Saturn is tilting based on photographs taken by Terral's "astronomy" team. This team doesn't understand that telescopes invert or flip images.

The 11 year sunspot cycle is well known; it has nothing to do with mysterious undiscovered planets.
edit on 13-8-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

I hope you are right, but I will prepare myself accordingly.

The Russians sure seem to think they need 5000 bunkers pronto.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I recall that one, too. Something VERY sinister is going on here...
I believe Denver Airport ties in rather neatly with this scenario as well.
I'm curious as to why people who WILL be saved when the time comes haven't blown the whistle, or shown any signs of nervousness even so...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by moolay
I recall that one, too. Something VERY sinister is going on here...
I believe Denver Airport ties in rather neatly with this scenario as well.
I'm curious as to why people who WILL be saved when the time comes haven't blown the whistle, or shown any signs of nervousness even so...

Because they are more afraid of losing their ticket to the bunker.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So the video says it will be visible to the "naked eye" in May 2011. It's now August 2011 and I see nothing.

Why is that?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Whichever way we look at it, 2012 does seem to be taken more seriously than, say, Y2K, when people were screaming that computers would crash, and everything would be thrown out of synch.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Another video worthy of this thread:

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join