Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

another deciple
Phage should think about starting a church. He's some kind of messiah here.
I saw a thread the other day where he was wrong. He admited his error so he does not think he's the messiah but others here seem to.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
So, say next May or June or so.. at what point will people finally admit or accept that nothing is coming? Unless the thing goes into warp drive at some point, it's not gonna make it's appointment.

You can't just travel through the galaxy in a month, you know.

Right up until Dec 21, 2012. On the 22nd they will have formed a new theory and will begin their new countdown to the end.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
So, say next May or June or so.. at what point will people finally admit or accept that nothing is coming? Unless the thing goes into warp drive at some point, it's not gonna make it's appointment.

You can't just travel through the galaxy in a month, you know.

It took voyager I over 3 years to go from Earth to Saturn. The fastest space craft from our planet New Horizons took a little over two years. I would think that this baby is going to be late.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

I was just thinking, if Nibiru is a brown dwarf star, then obviously it wouldn't be visible to the naked eye or a telescope. Hence, the only means of detecting this Nibiru would be by infra red technology which only major space organisations like NASA have access to.

It would still reflect light from the sun so we would see it. The other planets way out there do not emit any light, they just reflect sunlight that's how we see them. We would see this brown dwarf too. We'd also be seeing signs of its gravitational force if it was there. It would be affecting the outer planets orbits for sure, possible even our own.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just sounds like the equivalent of the US "History Channel" specials on the apocalypse and other doomsday scenarios.

Like you said, it was a documentary, not a news broadcast.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Yeah I guess that could be an explanation for Nibiru not existing, unless it was a planet in which case the gravitational effects wouldn't be noticeable very much due to the vast emptiness of space. But this is just speculation as I dont have any hard evidence to prove this!
edit on 13-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well i guess the article below is true since no one has refuted it and has solid sources:

The idea of the Nibiru encounter originated with Nancy Lieder, a Wisconsin woman who claims that as a girl she was contacted by gray extraterrestrials called Zetas, who implanted a communications device in her brain.

Read more - en.wikipedia.org...

Wonder why her name is not mentioned. Well couldn't be the chip implanted in her head or some of the other claims she made that didn't pan out...nah, i am sure it isnt that.

From what i am reading much of this goes back to the old Art Bell radio show and now gets rehashed via the internet. Great show and very entertaining.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Malcher because: Fixed link, adding

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
It is just amazing to me how the religious groups have been all over the doomsday potentials
being all confirmed by the bible.
Harold camping "KNEW" what was going to happen also..
Oh wait,, he changed his date didnt he..?hmmmm
now we are looking at the Octoberpocolyps..
the original Mayan date was off,.. now it is said to be in October but the russians still say 2012
Jez you people...
I suppose Adam and Eve were real and we all decended from a rib and all the different races came
from two people..
And then there are those that died from one mans ramblings cause jesus was riding on a comet..
Or jim jones was the best coolaid salesman in the world...
Need I go on?

Hi, I got some news to share with you.

lmgtfy.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
ehhhhhhhh
no reasons are to defend or to fight against it. Time does tick-tack w\o mercy & everyone will see coming events/occasions in front of own sight

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

I know they celebrate it in Australia and England. From posters from those countries this past April 1st.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Why are you fearing this? While you think and think about this you are attracting it. You are attracting fear and death. You are trying to confront something that you do not know about. Death is not the end. It's like waking up from a bad dream. If there was an event to wipe out all human beings from the planet, it was meant to. It means we all had to be destroyed because we failed the test. The test of evolution. We are going to backwards and not forwards. We put too much negativity into the atmosphere not realizing all of us are divine human beings that can change and do anything just with the power of our thoughts. Why haven't some of you woken up to this? Start manifesting good things with your thoughts and realize we are living on planet earth. We have not taken care of this precious planet of ours like we were meant to. Use your thoughts to manifest yourself into a spiritual being so that one day you would never again have to fear something hauling at you from outer space.

edit on 8/13/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by otwik

Here's the thing though, there is no Mayan prediction associated with December 21, 2012. Timewave Zero's end date was changed after McKenna learned about the Mayan calendar. Prior to that he simply said, sometime in 2012. Michio Kaku is a theoretical astrophysicist, not a heliophysicist. As far as I know any physicist and astronomer that devotes their life to studying the Sun are supporting the forecast that this will be the least active solar maximum in 30 years. We have only been measuring the magnetic field for 170 years, so it seems a little presumptuous to say that this is the biggest hole in it 3.5 billion year existence. We simply haven't studied the magnetic field long enough to know what kind of cycles it goes through.

As for the Hopi prophecy, there are no sources to suggest that it existed before the 1950s. The one source we have for it is a minister named David Young, who supposedly picked up a hitchhiking Native American named White Feather that told him. I have found conflicting dates as to when this supposedly occurred, but the first printed reference to it was in 1959. Since that time the prophecy has been added to by a number of authors, none of them Hopi. In fact the Hopi have come forward and stated that none of these prophecies that have been attributed to them actually originate with them. They are simply the fanciful creation of men looking to make a quick buck.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I watch as much possible and all im going to say is that the video is 1% true and 99% bullshi..

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is just a thought. Many people at ATS have stated and shown photos of some sort of metallic objects following comet elenin an suggested that it could be a ufo armarda. So, i'll get to my point.
We all know that there is a large increase in ufo activity over the last couple of years so does anyone else think that there is a possibility that they could be here to either protect us from niribu or help with a mass evacuation?
The reasoning behind this is there has been a passing of this magnitude previously, according to ancient text, and there has never been a mass extinction. The next part is that all ancient civilisations have documented ufos and men not from earth. To me that would be an explanation of the increase in ufos and the fact that nothing has ever happen to the human race when these objects have passed previously, and that is when full disclosure will happen and that is when we will enter the new phase of personal and worldly peace and happiness and NOT a mass extinction.
Everyone is unhappy that this is all been kept hush,hush but what would happen to the world if they did say there is a possible extinction event due to happen? It would be anarchy and it would make the UK riots look like a church picnic.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

another deciple
Phage should think about starting a church. He's some kind of messiah here.
I saw a thread the other day where he was wrong. He admited his error so he does not think he's the messiah but others here seem to.

hehe kind of reminds me of this:

I bet Phage feels a bit like Brian from time to time

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Do the russians have their own version of SOHO? I can't find the last image in the video of the SOHO picture where supposed Nibiru is in the shot on the lower right. It's not on SOHO's website. The video also appeared to be cut in certain spots. Where do you find that last picture?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Well that would depend on the size of the planet. Our own orbit is affected by all the planets within our solar system. They pull each other in a constand cosmic dance around the sun. It's their consistency in holding these orbits that would tell us if something sizable were out there. If something were there the dance would be off in places.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Oh well, if we die...we die. Nothing we can do about it anyways if it happens

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I bet he does.
Sometimes I wonder though, why he has an extraterrestrial as as avatar. LOL.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Another thread of utter nonsense, do you actually believe a brown dwarf sun (which is approximately the size of Jupiter with more mass) could just move through the entire solar system without causing a major upheaval in the orbits of all the planets it passes. If you really do believe this stand in line because Rev. Jones is passing out the kool-aid.
edit on 13-8-2011 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join