It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The REVEALING is coming, which is what "Apocalypse" actually means... Not doom and gloom, but a REVEALING.....Fear not....

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What "Revealing" do you refer to? An extraterrestrial race? I certainly do agree that that is a possibility.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The REVEALING is coming, which is what "Apocalypse" actually means... Not doom and gloom, but a REVEALING.....Fear not....

from wiki...

An Apocalypse (Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Lets just hope its just a wake up call rather than a mass extinction!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
For what it's worth, I've determined that the video was taped from a transmission of "Events Moscow Time" with Oksana Podriga on Russia's TV-Center. Since she is an otherwise credible journalist (Moscow's "Sharon Stone" according to one interviewer) and the fact that the mysterious planet will become visible "in May," I am assuming this piece aired in April, as in, April 1st. I have searched the network's home page and can find no reference to it. April Fool's hoax strongly suspected.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Ok so the Planet was 1 light year away.

It's hauling butt at millions of miles per hour and will fly by the Earth flipping our poles.

Earth is spinning at 500mph. If the upper crust were to 'flip'......YOU would still be traveling at 500mph over the crust as the Earth's crust below your feet flips to align the poles with this object.

Even if you are in a bunker 2 miles below the surface.....your face will be splattered all over the wall.

Only survivors will be the 144,000 Jews flying off the planet with the US's secret space fleet we've had for decades.

Poor Jehovah's Witness's will be staring up pretty pee'd off as they watch them fly away.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

OK DJ i went and did a quick reference check concerning your theory it might be an Aprils fool prank, and found this, Vernal equinox ,

The equinoxes

At the times when the Sun is crossing the celestial equator day and night are of nearly equal length at all latitudes and so we call these dates the equinoxes (= 'equal night'). In March, as the Sun is moving northwards along the ecliptic, this is called the vernal equinox and in September as the Sun is moving southwards we refer to it as the autumnal equinox. The equinoxes are also the points on the celestial sphere where the ecliptic and equator cross and the vernal equinox is used as the zero point in measuring star co-ordinates,

Could it have something to do with planet alignment ? Maybe the Russians know somthing we dont...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Do those of you that believe this x planet is a possibility, really think the Hundreds
of amateur astronomers GLOBALLY wouldnt be able to locate this object if it were real?
lets at least try to think logically here, we can see all the planets in our solar system..
Why can we not see this x planet..Maybe it is being cloaked by the alien race right?

Please try to process a real possibility..not mythology.

Perhaps amateur astronomers haven`t seen it because it`s not traveling slow but very fast. Able to cause damage but only for a short time from it`s pass. Enough to cause Earthquakes and All sorts of bad things from the tug it does to Earth But not move it from it`s orbit.

Take two magnets set one on the table with your hand pass the other over the one on the table. It can be done causing the magnet to move but remain in position.

The Earth will take such an effect similarly perhaps but not so good readjusting itself. Just a thought I had but admit I know nothing of such possibility.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Maybe the Russians know somthing we dont...

No, they're just translating the crazy theories they read on the internet into Russian.

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by foxhoundone

Maybe the Russians know somthing we dont...

No, they're just translating the crazy theories they read on the internet into Russian.

Dj, you obviously have your mind set on a theory and there is nothing that can change it short of experiencing it. The difference between you and me is that you believe your beliefs, while i question my beliefs. Sure its far fetched that this scenario will happen but if you think about the fact that we are on a inhabitable planet flying through space, rotating around a sun which resides in a galaxy that is one of billions of other galaxies. If we werent experiencing this would you believe it? sounds alot more far far fetched than the planet x theory. All im saying is that anythings possible bro,we are a perfect example of how ridiculous everything is.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Yay a good thread dedicated to this video!!
i watched this last night & was pretty shocked.
my intuition has been spot on on a number of things, & i think theres more to "2012 dimensional shift" than anyone has previously thought.

itll be okay - everything ends up that way.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You Gotta be kidding me, that video has subtitles added by windows movie maker, and all the videos in it are from youtube, and probably all stuck together to look good, im pretty sure Phage shares the same thoughts as mine.....

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So, say next May or June or so.. at what point will people finally admit or accept that nothing is coming? Unless the thing goes into warp drive at some point, it's not gonna make it's appointment.

You can't just travel through the galaxy in a month, you know.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
This is the bible's take on it:

LK 21:25 "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

Um, when are the nations of this planet NOT in anguish and perplexity at everything? I will skin myself in times square if this ridiculous niburu/elanin stuff happens to be real.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac

Originally posted by XplanetX
This is the bible's take on it:

LK 21:25 "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

Um, when are the nations of this planet NOT in anguish and perplexity at everything? I will skin myself in times square if this ridiculous niburu/elanin stuff happens to be real.
Please get that on you tube..
Gross but at least wed know for sure,.

No worries, I now you wont have to do that.. cause this is a non isue

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Nibiru is the ancient sumerian name for jupiter so in that sense it exists, but in reality, if we all can remember back to 2009 when these hard core nibiru lovers we're telling us that it would be visible by middle of 2011, we still can't see it, it's a no show, it ain't gonna show either, because it's as real as Amy Winehouse's absence of drugs in her body.
So when it does come to 2013 and it isn't here, what happens then? Ohhh wait nothing, Life goes on as usual, And it's not next to the sun either, because my video proves that here: My Video Thread

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm not sure if someone already told you this, but yes, the subtitles are correct, I speak some Russian and they really are talking about Nibiru, however, I assume this isn't news or something, but rather speculation, maybe even just a documentary on "what if" or something like that. We all know the Russians have came up with wild theories before. Does everyone remember when Russian claimed to have discovered Shambhala?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

I was just thinking, if Nibiru is a brown dwarf star, then obviously it wouldn't be visible to the naked eye or a telescope. Hence, the only means of detecting this Nibiru would be by infra red technology which only major space organisations like NASA have access to.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It is just amazing to me how the religious groups have been all over the doomsday potentials
being all confirmed by the bible.
Harold camping "KNEW" what was going to happen also..
Oh wait,, he changed his date didnt he..?hmmmm
now we are looking at the Octoberpocolyps..
the original Mayan date was off,.. now it is said to be in October but the russians still say 2012
Jez you people...
I suppose Adam and Eve were real and we all decended from a rib and all the different races came
from two people..
And then there are those that died from one mans ramblings cause jesus was riding on a comet..
Or jim jones was the best coolaid salesman in the world...
Need I go on?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Many people know that something is coming our way.. and many people here in Europe, when asked, what are their thoughts, most of them answer "there is nothing much we can do". I believe we can prepare for worst, but i don't think it will matter in the end, if that red planet is coming back

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join