It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Survey Results: UFOs and Extraterrestrials

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Very disturbing. The Majority of people on here believe in little green aliens to explain phenomena. That is similar to religion, majority belief (over proof) to explain the mysterious.

Oh Dear

Just to reiterate, MOST of the people writing on here about our civil liberties, politics et al believe in the unknown.

Oh dear

BTW, i wonder what the average age is for the voters, I sure hope its 14 or 15.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

1. If potential Aliens are like Humanity, then studying though torture would be no different than what human Scientists already do to other humans. And the Bible clearly states tha there are things beyond our reconing, often described in terms of power.

2. Sounds like conditional love. Death comes too soon for me to make anal probing by extraterrertrial miscrients worth throwing away eternity over, any more than faltering due to a serial rapist suddenly getting a hankering for obese 30 year old women would turn me away. I accept the concept that something about God is going to blow my mind when all is said and done. I don't have a monopoly on all understanding. Bible is clear that you have no control over the world, but you have control over your responses.

3. I would be far more worried if all they ever did was sunshne and butterflies ecause that is the nature of deception.

Why aren't these Aliens helping mankind?

Why are these Aliens hiding from mankind?

Why are these Aliens hurting mankind?

How can physical beings walk through walls?

How can physical beings disappear?

I guess It's just another coincidence that Aliens use telepathy to communicate.

I guess It's just a coincidence aliens interfere with electrical equipment kinda like poltergeists.

Or could it be they are really demonic? The bible calls these nephilim.

Maybe this video will shed some light on the matter:

None of this hit me till about a month ago when I watched a video that brought up these good points. Then I started wondering the same thing. Not only that, these things lied to humans in the past about where they lived, but now claim they are from an area we can`t observe. How convenient.

edit on 12-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Doesnt suprise me that everyone jumped on the ET band wagon

And they say God is fake....ROFL
edit on 12-8-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Believing in extraterrestrials and God is incompatible so it does not surprise me.

Their are alot of atheist's at ats.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Oh but ET's are real right? have you ever seen one? Have you ever seen God? Has anyone ever seen an ET? NO!

Sorry, my apologizes I misread your post sorry im tired once again i apologize lol

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Oh but ET's are real right? have you ever seen one? Have you ever seen God? Has anyone ever seen an ET? NO!

How do you know that nobody has seen a supposed 'ET'... Are you omnipresent?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I dont know if anyone has but its like people saying, I seen God its all the same concept

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

If ET's were visiting Earth they wouldnt be scared about showing their face, most likely they would come down here and give us an ass whipping for being so sadistic

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

If ET's were visiting Earth they wouldnt be scared about showing their face, most likely they would come down here and give us an ass whipping for being so sadistic

Exactly... because these things are not ET's, they are really demons.

How many times do i need to make this clear?

Its simply ignorant to call the millions of eyewitness testimony's lies.

These UFO fanatics are infact witnessing something real, but its not what it seems.

If only they would dig a little further...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Very true...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Looks about right for ATS. The world as a whole is a different percent, but then again, this isn't a mainstream thinking place...still, its probably not as far off as what a real world survey would be...not as far off as one would suspect anyhow (be suprised how many "normal" people entertain the thought)

Oh, and to the rediculous allegation that god and aliens don't mix, erm..how did you come to that conclusion? Just making up random scripture?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Oh, well hell...if you said it, then there it is...it was said.

Everybody...some guy on the internet said aliens are demons...time to stop the conventions and dismiss all the credible eyewitnesses,

Whew, thanks for clearing that up to the world...can't believe we were thinking it was just another civilization in a very typical technological evolution we were seeing...clearly its spooky demons.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Oh but I guess you see what is piloting these weird space crafts...it must be little green men from outer space!!!

Kinda liek how america thought muslims were piloting the 747's that ran into the the Twin Towers I guess those could of been aliens too because we couldnt see who was driving it

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Very interesting results. So those crying hoax about UFOs are basically the very noisy and very tiny minority. They hover just in the 3% of the population! That is actually a sight to behold. Amazingly, a lot of ATS posters (and guests) believe in UFOs (be they ET or terrestrial).

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I believe that's there's something weird going on.I remember in the mid 80's I went to Mexico to visit family and one night we witnessed something strange and unexplained .I recall being inside my aunts house,when we heard people outside the house gathering looking at the mountains in front of the town.We went outside and saw multiple colored orbs coming down from the sky and landing on the mountain that faces the town we were at.The colored orbs would come down on one side of the mountain and seemed to roll and play with the other colored lights on the mountain,rolling from side to side and flying up in the air.??Weird,I was a kid but,I will always remember this night.

I remember people in town later saying,they were witches?
edit on 12-8-2011 by icybluebeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Oh, and to the rediculous allegation that god and aliens don't mix, erm..how did you come to that conclusion? Just making up random scripture?

Because there is no mention of them in the bible and a loving God would not hide such a thing from humanity.

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Oh, well hell...if you said it, then there it is...it was said.

Everybody...some guy on the internet said aliens are demons...time to stop the conventions and dismiss all the credible eyewitnesses,

Whew, thanks for clearing that up to the world...can't believe we were thinking it was just another civilization in a very typical technological evolution we were seeing...clearly its spooky demons.

You are clearly a very ignorant narrow sighted person, if you read what i said i support the eyewitnesses. These 'Greys' are really just the nephilim which are deceiving people by saying they come from other planets. There is nothing "spooky" about it once you actually know what they are.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I also remember the stories of locals,one of them was the devil appearing to them after seeing lights and then smelling sulfur.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
wow that was quick, thankies! ;D one of the options in the roswell question was "disinformation" instead of "hoax" though. i had checked disinformation, that's why i recall.
edit on 12-8-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Why aren't these Aliens helping mankind?

Why would they ?

Why are these Aliens hiding from mankind?

Wouldn't you ?

Why are these Aliens hurting mankind?

Are they , I thought they were hiding .

How can physical beings walk through walls?

They can't !

How can physical beings disappear?

Technology perhaps

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
wow,no replies or ?S from some one that saw something .

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join