It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Survey Results: UFOs and Extraterrestrials

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

post by RevelationGeneration
There are no extraterrestrials, and there is no evolution.

And the Earth is flat.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

Debating whether UFOs are aliens or demons is like debating whether the moon is made of blue cheese or mashed potatoes.

There is more evidence to support they are demons than to suggest they are intergalactic space travelers.

You can choose to ignore the truth, but i'm going to deny ignorance and not buy into this deception.

When these nephilim visit you, feel free to think they are from other planets while you smell the sulfur from hell surrounding there presence.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
In regards to demons. My understanding is that demons are NOT fallen angels. The one third after Lucifer. Fallen angels are the "sons of god who looked upon the daughters of men and found them fair" And in this epoch, those beings made hybrids with the "daughters of men" which makes me think of the Abduction Phenomenon. "And there were giants in those days, mighty men of renown" "Just as in the days of Noah before the flood, so shall it also be before the coming of the Son of Man..." And so I think demons are evil spirits, like those things you occassionaly find within haunted locations, who do things to people who enter there in, like, put big red burning claw slashes on their skin, and influence a guy to kill his whole family while they sleep, and stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well, this is expected, believers still overwhelm "others"

Great survey Mod/Admin

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by icybluebeing

The Vatican themselves have come out and said that the possibility of the existence of other life in the universe does not conflict with Religion, and in fact would strengthen their faith. So many ignorant people ITT.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

Debating whether UFOs are aliens or demons is like debating whether the moon is made of blue cheese or mashed potatoes.

I think 81.6 percent of the people on this forum would disagree with you.
edit on 12-8-2011 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by icybluebeing

The Vatican themselves have come out and said that the possibility of the existence of other life in the universe does not conflict with Religion, and in fact would strengthen their faith. So many ignorant people ITT.

What has Vatican got to do with the christian belief? do you really think the Vatican is serving Jesus?

Vatican can say what they like... i couldn't care less. The truth is there is no mention of life on other planets in the bible because they are not real.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The vatican is another part of another big religion that is starting to slowly accept aliens.

And I'm not even going to start on the masses of lesser known religions that already believe that "spacemen" came down to earth.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Vatican can say what they like... i couldn't care less. The truth is there is no mention of life on other planets in the bible because they are not real.

Mmmmm , or maybe there are

In Genesis 2:4 "This is the history of the HEAVENS and the EARTH when they were CREATED, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the HEAVENS!
The above scripture, does not use the word HEAVENS, to describe Gods particular domain, or his Heaven, which Heaven, the word is also used. But in this scripture, according the original Hebrew, HEAVENS HAS THIS MEANING: celestial bodies (which in todays terminology, means stars, planets, asteroids, moons, etc.) THERE YOU HAVE IT!
www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Believing in extraterrestrials and God is incompatible so it does not surprise me.

Their are alot of atheist's at ats.
edit on 12-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

NOT when you think the Aliens are the Angels & Demons !
The Humanoids like US as we called them today Angels

or the Reptilians/Bird Like we see as Demons
you know the Horns pointed Tail Scale Skin etc.. Snake Dragons Feathered Winged Serpent! Etc..

Read Sumerian Txt Much ! ? Egypt was heavy Influenced of Sumar as The Hebrew & Christian Religion was of Egypt Following the Mediteranian Myths !

you may want to Study of where your Origin's of Religion came from !

Sumerian Gods
www.crystalinks.com...

It Make Perfect sense to me that the Aliens Our are Gods Demi Gods Angels & Demons

In Other Words Not from this Earth or Original Not from this Earth

when you see a Winged Angel ! I might represent that The Alien Can Fly as the wings represent Flight
but not mean its Attached

What do I mean ! Ok

1,000 to 5 thousand years from now after Major Loss of the World Population and no communication and loss or precious records of History & Technology From a Catastrophic event in the very Near Future from a uncurable Plague to something we heard in predictions of 2012

What would they think of when they see these ! when they Come back around to a industrial Communication Age !

Back of a Susan B Anthony Coin !

Apollo 11 Patch !

WOW a EAGLE must of landed on the Moon!

I hope you get my Point !

edit on 12-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Yes, an eagle did.
"Houston, Tranquility base here. The eagle has landed."

To the topic. It is interesting how many claims there are that ATS is full of skeptics.
edit on 8/12/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Yes and bible makes no mention of Cats either but I have 10 of em... or am I seeing things, or are they spiritual projections of demons to distract me?

The bible doesnt mention a hell of alot of things, doesnt mean they dont exist.

I believe the whole Aliens are Demons idea that has sprung up lately is so that such an idea as Aliens can be shoe horned into a ridge belief system held by some in the Christian faith because such an idea can no longer be ignored (dont think im bashing, since I am christian so to speak), ie its the ridged belief by a number of those who believe a book made up of writings from numerous separate sources and philosophies that was translated from its original Jewish text, edited by early Christian leaders multiple times over the last millennium to suit their goals or exercise parts they found distasteful or counter, as if it is perfect unadulterated source of fact and truth (my mother gets the Creation magazine from her sister and that magazine more or less uses the same line that UFOs are the devils work to mislead Christians and the world)... which is just ludicrous if you look at it with even a ounce of logic (oh wait logic is bad, faith is everything).

So the vast endless Universe is for what then?... those few Christians who will be living in a pre technological world after 90% of the rest of the population and civilization of supposedly the only sentient species in the galaxy on the only life supporting planet are wiped out in an apocalyptic event because they are all a bunch of bad bad people?

Or does God use the universe as a storage cupboard for his bowling balls?

Its these growing Aliens and Demons or extra-dimensional beings threads that have more or less made me give up on this forum...

Aliens as Demons is nothing but an argument used by some to get into a conversation they otherwise wouldn't normally have an opinion on. Anyway my non existent in the bible cats need me... But to add, I was surprised to see the results so greatly reflect my own opinions I thought it would be more in line with the hard believers. Good to see there is some balance, even if it isnt truly reflected in the forum itself. Id say its the 'possible, good be, maybe but need more evidence, taken with a pinch of salt' logical crowd of believers that aren't as vocal now days as they used to be thats caused that... where still here, just cant be bothered to chime in on the dross of threads and the 'out ye evil debunker!' true believers.

pardon my rant...

Originally posted by Phage

To the topic. It is interesting how many claims there are that ATS is full of skeptics.

Dont worry they'll ignore that aspect of it... they cant get angry or prop up their own extreme beliefs without the idea their a lone maverick in a sea of skeptics. Id say many of the vocal few on here hold the opinion that the more people who disagree with them the more right they must be. Its one of those odd quirks I think of those who get a little too into Conspiracy... I must be right because 'They' are trying every thing possible to suppress my truth!

edit on 12-8-2011 by BigfootNZ because: meh

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Wolfenz

Yes, an eagle did.
"Houston, Tranquility base here. The eagle has landed."

Phage PHAGE PHAGE you didn't Click on the Image Link to a Pic ! Ive posted

I was talking about the Metaphor!!

so do you believe an Alien might be an Angel ?

Look they must of Landed on the Moon maybe!!

Zoroastrianism The God Angel Alien what have you

The Eagle you shown NASA's Eagle is a Strange Bird as it does ((NOT)) look like it would be suitable in that Harsh Environment but they say That Type of Bird did the Job 6 missions Going to the Moon and Back to the CLM

Apollo Lunar Module
en.wikipedia.org...

Original Design 1962

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth

The vatican is another part of another big religion that is starting to slowly accept aliens.

And I'm not even going to start on the masses of lesser known religions that already believe that "spacemen" came down to earth.

Christianity is not a religion... Or at least it was never intended to be one.

Following Jesus is not a religion some people just like to turn it into one so they can control people. The Vatican for example do a good job of this, but Catholics don't really worship Jesus they worship a false idol, the pope.

When Jesus came back he exposed all other religions as being false, he performed miracles that no other religious leader has been able to do... The same go's for moses when he exposed the Egyptian pagan God's as being false when under the command of God he made the river nile into blood, blackened out the sun and turned his staff into a snake, demonstrating the God of the Jews holds power over these false Egyptian Gods.

There is no mention of extraterrestrial aliens in the bible, and Jesus never mentioned spacemen ether.

Why? Because they are demons, and he talked alot about those... Don't you think he would of mentioned these aliens if he knew 2000 years later they would be abducting people against their will and terrorizing them? I think so... and he did but he called them familiar spirits because that's what they are. He said to be very careful not to be deceived by them and it seems alot of people on ATS have been deceived into thinking they are extraterrestrials that come from other planets when in truth there is no life outside of the The Van Allen belt.
edit on 12-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Actually cat's were mentioned in the bible, in day 6 of genesis it says god created the land animals, this would include cats. There is absolutely no mention of aliens being created in genesis that dwell on other planets.

By the sounds of things you are not a Christian, so don't even try that one with me, ive had enough atheists pretending to be followers of Christ just so they can change the bible to fit in with there own view of the world and make the bible look like a fairy tale in the process.

Aliens are demons, and this is not about us trying to get the idea to fit in with our belief system, there is much evidence to support this and it seems to explain alot of things about the abduction phenomenon that Ufologists have been unable to do so far because they have not looked at it in a biblical sense.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

There are no extraterrestrials, and there is no evolution.

And the Earth is flat.

"The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about”.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Here are some excerpts from at least one well known Christian leader on this topic:

Extraterrestrial Life: What Does the Bible Say?
article by David Treybig

Humans have long searched the heavens for signs of other life. Is there life out there? Is there a way to know for sure?

Humanity is fascinated with the concept of extraterrestrial life. Many wonder if intelligent life residing somewhere else in the universe is busy watching us develop. We want to know who we are and if there is anything (or anyone) else out there that resembles us.

So what can we learn from Scripture about extraterrestrial life and man's place in the universe? The Bible reveals that there is extraterrestrial intelligent life, but not as many suppose. The Bible does not speak of aliens who live on other planets, but it does speak of a Spirit Being who "inhabits eternity" (Isaiah:57:15).

The Bible is silent about extraterrestrial life-forms as popularized in science fiction and the entertainment media, yet it is by no means silent about real extraterrestrial life in all its great abundance. The beings spoken of in the Bible are real. They have appeared and spoken directly to humans (Genesis:3:9-10[9]And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?[10]And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.; 4:9; 16:9). The Bible records the existence of many millions of angelic beings (Revelation:5:11) who are "ministering spirits" to mankind in fulfillment of God's purpose (Hebrews:1:13-14).

The Bible is silent about extraterrestrial life, as it is popularly conceived, in other parts of the universe. At the same time, most of the world is markedly ignorant of the extraterrestrial life to which the pages of the Bible so abundantly testify. Mankind is also largely ignorant of the incredible future potential God has in store for human beings "out there."

There is indeed life out there-and your destiny is to become part of it if you so choose!

Source

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Aliens are demons...

Unfortunately. I have yet to see evidence of either, but what they share is a necessity to suspend disbelief and go strictly on faith.

Lots of folks have faith in a lot of different stuff. Given that they can't all be right, it's a pretty limited and seriously subjective premise.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Who cares about believers? Extra terrestrials live their lives even if we want it or not. If people do not understand their connection with us yet, we are fail. Its all logic,math and realism.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

seriously? if find it almost amazing that you havent found any evidence yet, its basically everywhere. I have both seen with my own eyes,and even seen ancient artifacts with the family guided tourism tour,we even got a guide inside a lab and the labgeek examined it ect and the evidence of the artifact was from 4000 years ago.
I mean, travel abit or something

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join