It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

'Iran ready to send peacekeepers to UK'

page: 4
27
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak
 


Please.

You cannot compare looters to those rebelling in the middle east.

As it was said once, people in the middle east revolt for basic rights. People in England rebel for a flat screen.

Shoot the looters. It's that simple. If Iran wants to make noise about it let them. Shoot them if they come too.




posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
When I read the title I kinda assumed..

Peacekeeper Missiles? haha whoops!



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HardyWhite
 


I'm sure they'll photoshop in some peace keepers once they get the viruses the Americans sent to their computers off.



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak


I know this will irritate a lot of people, but keep your rage contained please. This in my opinion is just tit for tat, UK was busy shoving its nose in the internal affairs of other nations, now it has come back to haunt and humiliate it.

I believe this comment is very true:


“Unfortunately the crimes and violence of the autocratic British kingdom continues against the country's deprived [population] and not only the advice of well-wishers has no effect on the conduct of the regime's repressive police force but we witness the deprived people of this country are being called a bunch of thieves and looters,” he regretted.


He is right when he says the deprived population of UK is being called bunch of thieves and looters, when they are merely showing their rage and frustration through disobedience.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

so looting local businesses beating and killing locals and robbing people on the streets is just civil disobedience?
it is criminal.. revolution? more like anarchy.



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by confreak

'Iran ready to send peacekeepers to UK'


www.presstv.ir

“The Ashura brigades of Basij forces are ready to be deployed to London as peacekeeping forces,” Brigadier General Mohammad-Reza Naqdi said on Thursday, Fars news agency reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)



Hahaha, you gotta love Iran for this to be honest.

Every statement regarding the UK riots so far has been an exact copy of what the UNSC proposed towards Iran when they had civil unrest, with the difference being that they aren't labeling the UK as a terrorist nation but rather a nation in trouble that needs help, and they're the only ones offering it.

How to wage a propaganda war 101.


As ironic and hypocritical as Iran is being, it is rather humorous, I must agree



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer

Originally posted by confreak


I know this will irritate a lot of people, but keep your rage contained please. This in my opinion is just tit for tat, UK was busy shoving its nose in the internal affairs of other nations, now it has come back to haunt and humiliate it.

I believe this comment is very true:


“Unfortunately the crimes and violence of the autocratic British kingdom continues against the country's deprived [population] and not only the advice of well-wishers has no effect on the conduct of the regime's repressive police force but we witness the deprived people of this country are being called a bunch of thieves and looters,” he regretted.


He is right when he says the deprived population of UK is being called bunch of thieves and looters, when they are merely showing their rage and frustration through disobedience.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)



The population of the UK is not deprived. Gangs took advantage of the initial police shooting and it has turned into nothing other than immature criminal acts performed by children (usually by age, always by maturity). These are nothing but hoodlums with a mob mentality



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Iran has uprisings too. You could call them riots But Iran would never say that.
I do not agree with destroing your community. A revolution as one would be called should not be about destruction like in England, but an uprising of the people to show TPTB. The Powers That Be should be afaraid of the people who have the power. Stop destroying and get the police on our side and stop them from serving their masters (the Minority) and for once Protect and Serve the Majority



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh
reply to post by Romekje
 


If you had rioting directed at Buckingham Palace for example, then a water cannon or CS gas would be very useful because you would be able to force people away from the area.

Using them in the circumstances that we saw this week would be a lot like chasing someone with a water pistol when you are just slightly too far away to get them wet.


Don't divert from the fact that the London mayor waited for 2 DAYS before even authorising the use of it.

Scare factor mean anything? Little boy hoodlum will think twice about looting a shop if a 40cm wide jet of high pressure water slams him into the wall behind him.

Now it's useless yes, it could've made a difference though if deployed fast enough.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak
 


Sorry, but you have to admire this kind of reterict, he is really goading them now lol, I would like to feel angry about this, but i just am unable too lol.

He does have a point also, well a few actually.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak


I know this will irritate a lot of people, but keep your rage contained please. This in my opinion is just tit for tat, UK was busy shoving its nose in the internal affairs of other nations, now it has come back to haunt and humiliate it.

I believe this comment is very true:


“Unfortunately the crimes and violence of the autocratic British kingdom continues against the country's deprived [population] and not only the advice of well-wishers has no effect on the conduct of the regime's repressive police force but we witness the deprived people of this country are being called a bunch of thieves and looters,” he regretted.


He is right when he says the deprived population of UK is being called bunch of thieves and looters, when they are merely showing their rage and frustration through disobedience.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

Yes quite right, people involved in disobediance kill people trying to protect their property from being torched. Nice people who just happen to be a little annoyed torch houses so residents have to jump out of windows. The organisers of the looting were really trying to prevent it and any text messages proving otherwise is a conspiracy.

NAH! They were thugs and hooligans. The very same morons are seen every night hanging around street corners vandalising local property and harrassing locals. How come the poor people of Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Cardiff weren't on the streets? There are millions of people throughout the UK with grievances and NONE of them went on the rampage. Those on the rampage were young (feral! as one local resident referred to them), gangs and organised criminals (hence the organised looting DUH....has that little nugget not sunk in yet?).



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

'Iran ready to send peacekeepers to UK'


www.presstv.ir

“The Ashura brigades of Basij forces are ready to be deployed to London as peacekeeping forces,” Brigadier General Mohammad-Reza Naqdi said on Thursday, Fars news agency reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)



This... calls for an image!



Iran, you're such a troll.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox
 


On the ball as usual Foxy, I love your posts.

Actually I thought it was 'awfully quaint' of our dear friendly colleagues in Iran to kindly offer their services.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak
 


i beg your pardon? showing their rage and what? have you seen the videos, they are nothing more than thieving scrotes... if they have a message, where are the placards? where is the chanting?

For crying out loud, look at the videos!!! it is NOTHING more than a load of thieving little toerags that should be stripped of their rights and shipped off to do something good for their country... or if they are foreign... shipped out alltogether.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by confreak
 


Please.

You cannot compare looters to those rebelling in the middle east.

As it was said once, people in the middle east revolt for basic rights. People in England rebel for a flat screen.

Shoot the looters. It's that simple. If Iran wants to make noise about it let them. Shoot them if they come too.


Would you say that if they where white skins?



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak
 


Last I heard there was a Primary school teacher, a Million heiress, Public school boys , the list goes on, not just chavs and people from deprived backgrounds.

Iran can go F*** themselves
edit on 12-8-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


Don't make this about race, it is not about that at all, some of the riots were in Toxteth, Liverpool, a predominantly white working class area, there is some truth in a lot of the riots being frequented by more people of ... ethnic origin, but this is not about race in any way shape or form, the scrotes come in all colours and sizes. Simply put, they are all animals, regardless of race


edit on 12-8-2011 by lammypie999 because: avoiding accusations of racist comments



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lammypie999
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


Don't make this about race, it is not about that at all, some of the riots were in Toxteth, Liverpool, a predominantly white working class area, there is some truth in a lot of the riots being frequented by more people of ... ethnic origin, but this is not about race in any way shape or form, the scrotes come in all colours and sizes. Simply put, they are all animals, regardless of race


edit on 12-8-2011 by lammypie999 because: avoiding accusations of racist comments


But it is about race, it is also about crime gangs profiting.

There is a mix of both in this riot, racial hatred and crime profiting.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


I'm not going to argue because i feel that it is futile, everyone is entitled to their opinions. But to make this about race is to give it meaning and some kind of sick purpose, this really is nothing more than a load of oppurtunistic thieves getting caught up with mob mentality. As the quote above states, people from ALL walks of life have been involved.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


The flipping hell are you implying?

You shoot looters. Its that simple. I don't give a flying rat's behind if their Chromosomes absorb photons resonating at 10^5 or 10^12.

God. Take your race bating and run away somewhere.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


The flipping hell are you implying?

You shoot looters. Its that simple. I don't give a flying rat's behind if their Chromosomes absorb photons resonating at 10^5 or 10^12.

God. Take your race bating and run away somewhere.


You shoot looters? Im guessing you are in Texas right?

American ways do not apply to the rest of the world no matter how hard you belive they do.




top topics



 
27
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join