It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran ready to send peacekeepers to UK'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

www.presstv.ir

“The Ashura brigades of Basij forces are ready to be deployed to London as peacekeeping forces,” Brigadier General Mohammad-Reza Naqdi said on Thursday, Fars news agency reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I know this will irritate a lot of people, but keep your rage contained please. This in my opinion is just tit for tat, UK was busy shoving its nose in the internal affairs of other nations, now it has come back to haunt and humiliate it.

I believe this comment is very true:

“Unfortunately the crimes and violence of the autocratic British kingdom continues against the country's deprived [population] and not only the advice of well-wishers has no effect on the conduct of the regime's repressive police force but we witness the deprived people of this country are being called a bunch of thieves and looters,” he regretted.

He is right when he says the deprived population of UK is being called bunch of thieves and looters, when they are merely showing their rage and frustration through disobedience.

www.presstv.ir

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

hopefully they dont use the cover of "peacekeeper" to invade england..

"oh yeah we are sending 'peacekeepers'.."

once in place....

"ATTACK!"

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Lol

I love this guy lol

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

www.presstv.ir

“The Ashura brigades of Basij forces are ready to be deployed to London as peacekeeping forces,” Brigadier General Mohammad-Reza Naqdi said on Thursday, Fars news agency reported.

Hahaha, you gotta love Iran for this to be honest.

Every statement regarding the UK riots so far has been an exact copy of what the UNSC proposed towards Iran when they had civil unrest, with the difference being that they aren't labeling the UK as a terrorist nation but rather a nation in trouble that needs help, and they're the only ones offering it.

How to wage a propaganda war 101.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
They should send "peacekeepers" to Syria
and US will send mercenaries in the UK

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You got to love Iran for this...............they love sticking a stick into any honey pot and giving it a little twirl........
I actually think Iran does this for comedy effect......you have to laugh!!!!

PDUK

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

He is right when he says the deprived population of UK is being called bunch of thieves and looters, when they are merely showing their rage and frustration through disobedience.

Leave us not jump to that conclusion either. Though this interpretation explains the riots in part, a fuller understanding of the rioters may be gleaned from this video. Watch

All hail the revolution

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Lol I saw this earlier today made me piss myself laughing. Reminds me of when Idi Amin suggested that Uganda should send aid to the 'Starving British, because these poor British are starving'. After we refused to sell him arms.

They obviously stole his joke!

edit on 02/02/1987 by clintdelicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I think its for a laugh too, they just want a pay back, and they got the best opportunity right here, and I'm sure they will keep rubbing it in. This isn't over, although I agree with some of the things they say, for example that the deprived population of Britain is being treated like dirt and are to an extent oppressed (hence this unrest is the result of that oppression). The rest, like sending peacekeepers is just to mock UK.

I'm sure Ahmadinejad is having a good laugh right now

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Well, Iran certainly has its own way of dealing with protesters.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Ha! I love it!

Irony at it's best

Take that David Cameron. Even Iran is better equipped than you are to sette civil unrest. I bet at least the Iranians would put an end to the riots. But their tactics may not be favored by the Brits.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Can I subscribe to his joke list?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Here's the bigger question...
If the UK accepted their offer...
Would Iran still be so willing to send those peacekeepers????

Ya know its one thing to make broad grand statements like this, just for the sake of good PR...
but what if they had to put up or shut up.....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

Leave us not jump to that conclusion either. Though this interpretation explains the riots in part, a fuller understanding of the rioters may be gleaned from this video. Watch

All hail the revolution

The UK riots have NOTHING to do with revolution

Iran knows that otherwise they wouldn't have released this statement. It's just a slap in the face towards the Brits. (or anyone else from the "mighty west" (that's crumbling on it's pedestule))

And to be honest i LOVE them for having the balls to make these little stabs.

link   
Its nice to see Iran willing to support the species.

link   

I cant post the link now, but please search youtube for Idi Amin's plea to give UK aid, its on there. He may have been an awful man, but you cant deny his charisma and comedy of doing this.
edit on 02/02/1987 by clintdelicious because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Yes, at time of unrest, there will always be A holes like that around, but Britain pretty much forgot about the A holes in Libya who were torturing people in the streets, obviously they were revolutionaries right?

That being said, at least you acknowledge the cause of the unrest. I commend you for that.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

Here's the bigger question...
If the UK accepted their offer...
Would Iran still be so willing to send those peacekeepers????

Ya know its one thing to make broad grand statements like this, just for the sake of good PR...
but what if they had to put up or shut up.....

That would be a BAD precident.

However it will most likely happen in Europe, personally when ETA in the Basque region of Spain and PIRA in Northern Ireland, while they where in the EU I would have welcomed EU troops/Police forces (EUROPOL) to clamp down on them where the local forces failed to do so, or kick those countries out of europe.

Give them 1 year to solve their problem, if not, then send in the EU forces or kick them out of the EU.

After seeing those regions go to hell in a basket, that would have been the preferred option as the local governments did nothing but prolong the problems.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I know this will irritate a lot of people, but keep your rage contained please. This in my opinion is just tit for tat, UK was busy shoving its nose in the internal affairs of other nations, now it has come back to haunt and humiliate it.

Not quite the same is it?

Libya shoots protesters dead..

UK police chastised for not being tough enough...

No, he isn't right. Not even in the slightest! They are not "deprived". How exactly are they deprived when organising their looting via their iPhones and Blackberries?

This is just a cheap and obvious propoganda shot by Iran.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join