It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

'Iran ready to send peacekeepers to UK'

page: 5
27
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


Yes, actually, I think they would.

See, if this were a purely political thing, yes, I imagine a large number of ATS posters would have variable opinions depending on the skin tone of the people involved. White people have a right to political action, brown people need to shut the hell up and pick some cotton or whatever. As i've said, this place is basically Stormfront with flying saucers on such occasions.

However, we're not talking about a political situation here. Maybe there's a little bit of politics in there, but it's pretty much getting subsumed by the burning and looting... which angers the great and holy god, Property. See, once property is involved, skin color doesn't matter. Once you touch a pair of sneakers that don't belong to you, your life is effectively meaningless and anyone and everyone is free to spray your brains all over, because that pair of sneakers is woeth more than the life of any human of any color of any age or any demographic.

Brown, white, yellow, young or old, if you so much as look at an unbroken window, the penalty is death.

Or at least, that's how the logic goes. I personally don't believe that human life should be sacrificed to the God of property.
edit on 12/8/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lammypie999
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


I'm not going to argue because i feel that it is futile, everyone is entitled to their opinions. But to make this about race is to give it meaning and some kind of sick purpose, this really is nothing more than a load of oppurtunistic thieves getting caught up with mob mentality. As the quote above states, people from ALL walks of life have been involved.


Im just saying what I see on the blogs, news and more about the riots.

There is gangs out there with racial hatred going to riots just purely to beat up the other races.

That is a fact. Here is a single blog birminghamriots2011.tumblr.com...

"This is an exact transcript of a message that is circulating on SMS and Blackberry Messenger (BBM). Please stay at home, folks.


‘everyman keep off the road tonight, Birmingham is going to be madness, people from london, leicester, derby, manchester to f**k up birmingham of them 3 asian guys that got killed in winson green there coming to riot hard and i don’t want no one to lose their life because of it, stay in your yards and pass this on’

"

That's isnt about race?

We all know there is a racial element in the riots, we all know there is a greed and profit element in the riots, we all know there is organisation of riots for various means.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


No. Not from Texas. From the inner city.

I deal with such people. The criminal gangsters and the federal police both agree. You shoot looters. Don't matter who you are.

You can protest. You can burn down the bar of a racist owner. You can do all sorts of things. But once your actions become an unruly mob that steals and damages the innocent, you slaughter them. For they have sacrificed their humanity for barbarism.

For all your claims that the American way is not the worldly way, you never thought to realize that maybe there's a reason that's a good thing.

In America, we shoot looters. Maybe that's why this silliness, when it rarely does come, quickly ends. Take a tip from the barrel of a gun. Keep your actions to the guilty. Touch the innocent, you get what's in the barrel pointing to you.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


No. Not from Texas. From the inner city.

I deal with such people. The criminal gangsters and the federal police both agree. You shoot looters. Don't matter who you are.

You can protest. You can burn down the bar of a racist owner. You can do all sorts of things. But once your actions become an unruly mob that steals and damages the innocent, you slaughter them. For they have sacrificed their humanity for barbarism.

For all your claims that the American way is not the worldly way, you never thought to realize that maybe there's a reason that's a good thing.

In America, we shoot looters. Maybe that's why this silliness, when it rarely does come, quickly ends. Take a tip from the barrel of a gun. Keep your actions to the guilty. Touch the innocent, you get what's in the barrel pointing to you.


Yeah, being civilised is sillyness.

In the UK they have deployed the Army, Plastic Bullets, SAS on the ground, Armed Police and worse, they did that in the Northern Ireland riots, we know how that ended up. They do not want that in their back yard... London.

You may want to be a gun slinging big man like in the movies, but not everybody does.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91
 


so... arson is okay.

But if you take the TV out before you light the place up, you deserve to die.

This strikes me as a strange standard to live by.
edit on 12/8/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


that is ONLY about race if you read it that way, that is effectively a call to arms to avenge the death of 3 asian guys that were murdered by a hit and run driver. this is not a call to attack any race, it is a call to avenge the death of 3 guys. 3 sons, 3 brothers. it will be ANOTHER excuse to cause mayhem... by all who are so inclined, there will, i am sure, be some racially motivated attacks, but when you see vigilante groups forming that are of all races, whites stood with siekhs outside temples, blacks walking with asians to patrol a street, how is this about race? It is too easy nowadays to use the excuse of race for many things, lets forget race and blame culture... full stop, we are a weak society, and there are people from every race and walk of life who will exploit that.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lammypie999
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


that is ONLY about race if you read it that way, that is effectively a call to arms to avenge the death of 3 asian guys that were murdered by a hit and run driver. this is not a call to attack any race, it is a call to avenge the death of 3 guys. 3 sons, 3 brothers. it will be ANOTHER excuse to cause mayhem... by all who are so inclined, there will, i am sure, be some racially motivated attacks, but when you see vigilante groups forming that are of all races, whites stood with siekhs outside temples, blacks walking with asians to patrol a street, how is this about race? It is too easy nowadays to use the excuse of race for many things, lets forget race and blame culture... full stop, we are a weak society, and there are people from every race and walk of life who will exploit that.


Yes and we all know there is a racial element, BNP and football hooligans for example.

Let's not fool ourselves, the riots contain different motivations.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


You have all the right in the world to choose otherwise. But when people are uncivilized, you do not treat them as civilized people. Civilized people don't steal innocent people in mob rule. Such people are animals.Not more than pests. Pests are culled.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


You have all the right in the world to choose otherwise. But when people are uncivilized, you do not treat them as civilized people. Civilized people don't steal innocent people in mob rule. Such people are animals.Not more than pests. Pests are culled.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)


Yes, so go to their level and become an animal yourself in the process.

Ever heard the saying "Two wrong's don't make a right"?



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox
 


if the tv is from the racist shop owner, no. I cannot honestly see anything wrong with giving a racist shop owner what's due if he's unjustly abused the community. When those people do go out of their way to break into the neighbor though, or their actions do so lead to damages and deaths to the innocent neighbor, than yes they deserve death.

Basically. Manage your own community. And when that community fails to do so and riots occur where innocent people get hurt, then you shoot the violators of such things.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


...we are not Mercenaries, we are Private Contractors...



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


Yes. That's how you deal with such things. And it's not two wrongs. it's one wrong being killed before it can do more wrong.

I believe Hitler or some other douche bag said it quite well. The only way you can end me, is to become me. This is true.

I have my own saying. It doesn't matter how you fight a war. Wars have no rules. It matters what you'll do if you win. Anarchists and rioters would not create a better world if they won. Ergo, if they refuse to stop, shoot them.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


Yes. That's how you deal with such things. And it's not two wrongs. it's one wrong being killed before it can do more wrong.

I believe Hitler or some other douche bag said it quite well. The only way you can end me, is to become me. This is true.

I have my own saying. It doesn't matter how you fight a war. Wars have no rules. It matters what you'll do if you win. Anarchists and rioters would not create a better world if they won. Ergo, if they refuse to stop, shoot them.


Wars do have rules, but we all know America always breaks those rules where they should be held for war crimes.

Please, stay in America. Do the world a favour.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


and as i stated in my post, there WILL, doubtlessly, be racially motivated attacks, but to make out these riots are racially motivated is dung, the motivation is greed and bullying, and for the record, football hoolaganism has very very little to do with race. Man City fans are all colours, as are the Millwall fans, West ham, Headhunters. Please, I implore you, do not allow this to be about race, because if you do, and many follow suit throughout the country, we end up with the situations like we had in leeds/bradford. Let this be about what it is, a load of oppurtunistic thieves, using any excuse to nick an iphone!!!



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


I don't believe that. It's that simple. Rules are only as valid as the people under them accept it. I do not accept that war has rules. In war, you exterminate your enemy. If you are not willing to exterminate your enemy, you shouldn't start a war. War is the most violent, most horrible act of mankind, and to try and make it pretty or glorified or "justified" with rules is a fallacy. War is evil.

War crimes do not exist, because war is a crime. Genocide is not wrong in war, because war is wrong, and is itself, by definition, genocide.

The goal of war is genocide. You remove the enemy. There's no in between, and some petty imaginary law that says otherwise is nothing more than a tool used by the victors to further abuse what's left of the losers.

These rioters are no different than any other enemy. And the same is so thus true.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lammypie999
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


and as i stated in my post, there WILL, doubtlessly, be racially motivated attacks, but to make out these riots are racially motivated is dung, the motivation is greed and bullying, and for the record, football hoolaganism has very very little to do with race. Man City fans are all colours, as are the Millwall fans, West ham, Headhunters. Please, I implore you, do not allow this to be about race, because if you do, and many follow suit throughout the country, we end up with the situations like we had in leeds/bradford. Let this be about what it is, a load of oppurtunistic thieves, using any excuse to nick an iphone!!!


I am not saying it is only about race, just saying there is many facets of motivations.

People use whatever excuse they want to justify their own actions are right and just to themselves.

You cannot stop it being about race no matter how hard you cry, because it exists, it needs a catalyst to expload, those hatreds have been supressed and they do bubble up with the smallest thing, as we see here.

Dont blame me, I am just the messenger.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91
 


When other people's lives are in immediate danger, I agree, killing the assailant to protect that person is acceptable (provided there's no reasonable non-lethal alternative; i.e., taking them out with a tazer or something)

However, that's when a human life is in danger.

Sneakers are not human life. They're not even plant or animal life. They're sneakers. If some hoodlum breaks a window and runs off with a pair of shoes from that store, sorry, he doesn't deserve death for that. He deserves criminal prosecution, sure. Not murder.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


Do the thread a favor and google search the rioters. You'll find that they are white, black, brown, and all in between.

Its not about race. It's about class. And when such people surrender their just cause to human instinct and become animals, they are killed.



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. At first point, I wanted to laugh about it. But when I think about it more, I'm beginning to get really angry. Not because they offend England like this. I couldn't give a rat's behind about that. But that they use the term peacekeepers as politican insults at another nation, and even go so far as to refer to their own military as peacekeepers, when they would be little more than invading forces, pisses me off to no end, because it is an insult to every soldier out there who has ever served as a real peacekeeper, where peacekeepers are truly needed.


I won't say what I hink to Iran right now, because ATS doesn't allow such talk, but it starts with "F" and ends with "you, Iran".



posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Gorman91
 


When other people's lives are in immediate danger, I agree, killing the assailant to protect that person is acceptable (provided there's no reasonable non-lethal alternative; i.e., taking them out with a tazer or something)

However, that's when a human life is in danger.

Sneakers are not human life. They're not even plant or animal life. They're sneakers. If some hoodlum breaks a window and runs off with a pair of shoes from that store, sorry, he doesn't deserve death for that. He deserves criminal prosecution, sure. Not murder.


"Shoot to kill" policy is not a good idea, you will end up even worse off.



new topics

top topics



 
27
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join