It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 3:16 am....my pets are FREAKING out

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I keep thinking of the solar flares in relation
to the animals behavior. I don't feel well
myself today and the dog and cat are
doing nothin now but sleeping. They
had a rough nite and I hope it doesn't
happen again. Hang in there Kat and
let us know how things go later on.
edit on 11-8-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by macFiachna

I see what you mean....but that's what made it so unusual. I'm not the type that reacts to every little thing. Sorry to say my life is so predictable, but it's the same thing every night. My cats are SUPER lazy
It takes a lot to get them riled nup. No, I really wasn't doing anything differently. They each have their own little beds in the living room. I greet them, and then I go to bed, and they go to their beds,and off to dreamland. For them to get in my bd and claw at me and meow loudly (BOTH of them) has never happened...it was just completely out of the norm for them.
Here's lazy Teddy and Smoochy in their beds

Smoochy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c981131f34e.jpg[/atsimg]

Teddy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1e6291b32c3.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 8/11/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/11/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hey all....I finally have some time to go over the vids I took this morning, so I will have them posted soon. I'm dragging a** today from no sleep, but I'm working on it..

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
my gess larje spiders most people cant see them they are to odd of a shape for the brain to oganize if they have not been show to you but this could also be that they are talking to the animals down the street

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's possible that your cats sense 4th/5th dimensional beings..there's actually a breed of beings called the Felidae, a highly evolved version of our Earthly cats. Animals have a higher concsiousness of these beings than your average human..

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Will do Daisy.....I'll "get er done" eventually
My computer is running s l o w as molasses for some reason...grrrrr

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

my gess larje spiders most people cant see them they are to odd of a shape for the brain to oganize if they have not been show to you but this could also be that they are talking to the animals down the street
reply to post by obzerver

ACK! You just HAD to bring spiders into this! LOL! And LARGE spiders at that!

ETA: Just walked down the hall after posting and there was a spider on the ceiling! You JINXED me!!! *grin*
Thankfully it wasn't a large spider, lol.

edit on 8/11/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Dog panics and wakes the cats up. They don't know what's going on so they pace around. You get nervous and become paranoid. A chain reaction started, thanks to your dog.

Doubtful anything serious was going on. Just a chain reaction of events from one species to another.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Intruder alert

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
No offence, but there have been literally 100s of threads about pets suddenly freaking out. All of them afterwards proved to be a no big deal.

NO YOU LISTEN!!!

This IS A BIG DEA!!!L

MY animals
HAVE never ACTED out the way
they
did last night.

Paid agent EH?

the dog (5 months old) are chasing the animals and know better. just tried to eat the THIRD duck this morning, after killing one last week and injuring another the previous week. Or it's the neighbor's dog who will NOT stay off our property.I have this little duck in our bathtub trying to keep it alive. AGGGGRRR. I do not know WHAT is going on!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0d93c3ba7f7.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 11-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
No offence, but there have been literally 100s of threads about pets suddenly freaking out. All of them afterwards proved to be a no big deal.

NO YOU LISTEN!!!

This IS A BIG DEA!!!L

MY animals
HAVE never ACTED out the way
they
did last night.

Paid agent EH?

the dog (5 months old) are chasing the animals and know better. just tried to eat the THIRD duck this morning, after killing one last week and injuring another the previous week. Or it's the neighbor's dog who will NOT stay off our property.I have this little duck in our bathtub trying to keep it alive. AGGGGRRR. I do not know WHAT is going on!

I can't tell if you are trying to be serious or not. I mean just read your signature...the irony.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hi, Kat!
Nothing to add from me, as I live in europe, but 3am is still almost 4 hours off. So, who knows. Although I had some weird experiences a few years back (2006) at almost the exact time. Doc' said it's just sleep paralysis.
Wasn't funny at the time, though.
Anyway, hope it's all well for all of You out in the states!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

Why is it that whenever you disagree or debunk someone's thread they always assume that you are a paid Agent?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Interesting. I live on the east coast near DC. I have two cats. We went to bed around 11 and everything was fine. About 3:15 I woke up to my male pacing very, very fast on the bed, meowing loud, and slapping me. The last time he did something like this the elevator in our building was on fire so I tend to get up when he acts like this. I got up and he insisted I follow him out to the living room where he kept looking at the ceiling. I couldn't see anything wrong. Then he looked out the door to the balcony looking up. I couldn't see anything but I started to feel a tad freaked so didn't go out. The cat kept looking up and then looking at me like "You idiot! Don't you see it?" My second cat refused to come out of her cubby. Both cats had been very vocal and clingy until this afternoon and now they're sleeping like they're exhausted. I have noticed an unusual amount of barking from the dogs on my floor but that was this morning. I wouldn't necessarily hear this if I didn't leave my house.

As a side note: when we had an earthquake several months ago my male cat ran into the bedroom, jumped on me, I sat up and he lept into my arms. I had just enough time to wonder why I was holding the cat before the roar and shaking began.
edit on 8/11/2011 by angrywhitechick because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
www.jongo.com...
It is possible that it was low frequency deep earth movement, I could not find anything regarding any type of data that CME's affected anything but migratory animals, pigeons and their hematite, whales, dolphins, ducks all affected. My dog has yet to stir and I live in Ca. she must be broke
or like most Californians doesnt really care anymore
Point is yes pets are very adept at warning you when something is wrong from Carbon monoxide to earth in upheaval, My grandfathers Sheepdog saved my uncle from a house fire, if your animals are trying to get your attention don't be upset listen to them and act appropriately hope you get a nap today!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Somehow animals can detect things coming from space.

Same thing happened to me...2 am and the roosters are all crowing away...Figured I better check on them to see if anything is getting the eggs. There was nothing there, I stand on the porch and largest meteorite I've ever seen came flying down...

I jumped back and fell on my butt, I thought it was going to hit the neighbors house. Then nothing.

I go back inside and the Southern corner of our house shook like there was an Earthquake or somebody rammed their car into the house.

Now counting 1 mississippi for Lightning....and using that on this meteorite...it struck around 30-45 miles south of this island and must have been big as a city.

How those Roosters detected it before it entered the atmosphere is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It may very well be due to the Solar Storm we are in, which oddly enough... some of the info is missing from the only trusted source i have found

Note the Global D region map is blank..... it should be showing current sun light area of the globe. But nothing there.

Two days ago when the other flar arrived it showed the effected areas of the planet.

Today it's blank.. Interesting

Otherwise this is a great link to stay on top of the Flare's as it pulls in all data and puts it on one page thats easy to read.

www.solarham.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Your kitties are adorable btw. Well I have had pets all my life, so I understand when you say something is off by their behaviour. It is hard for a person to pick up on what they are trying to communicate. It's more of a wait and see but usually when I see that, it means something is a coming.

Their level of sensitivity can be also picking up on frequency changes and alterations, things that you would never hear.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Roosters see infrared its how they know the sun is about to break!! cool birds, annoying with a hangover, but cool none the less.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You probably already know this OP.

But animals usually act like that when something natrual is going on,most of the time a large event like a storm or earthquake and such.

Cheers

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join